Son for Hire Ch. 12-24

Story Info
A futa mommydom smut drama.
21.6k words
4.83
21.1k
56

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,039 Followers

Chapter 12

I nod. "As real as it gets. I shouldn't have doubted you."

"I understand." She says.

"I...don't know how to answer yet." I look about the space then back to her. "This is...this is a lot."

"I know. And sudden. As much a surprise to me as to you." She chuckles lightly before a letting out long contented sigh as she wraps one arm around my waist. "You being here just...feels right."

"How would rent work? Or bills or...?"

"I don't know baby. Let Mom worry about that, okay?" She cups my cheek in that way she had. "Like I said, I don't even know if I can make it happen. But I'll try. Lord I will try. You need to believe that I will do everything I can."

"I won't doubt you again." I say. "I will need to think about this. I need to talk to Kiki."

"Of course."

"You sure about this?"

"Yes." She brushes a stray bang from my forehead. "You are worth it."

"Ohhh." I lean my cheek into her palm then kiss it. "You make me feel so...special."

"Mmm, you are special Donald."

I felt so unworthy of her and yet, in my heart, I knew this was no act of charity. She was just as caught up in this crazy spiderweb as me. Our feelings might be misplaced, and they were definitely wrong, but they could not be denied. I don't know what she saw in me, I really didn't, but damn was I happy that she did. And I never wanted to betray that faith. She made me want to be something...more. More than anything I wanted to be a son to her, one she could truly be proud of and one that would treat her like she deserved.

"I'm sorry." I say softly. "I'm sorry I came here looking like this. I'm sorry I wasn't prepared. I'm sorry I tried to fake it with you. I'm sorry I said those things. I'm sorry if I disappointed you or..."

"Shhhhh." She touches my lips with her fingertips. "I'm just happy you're here."

Taking my hand she leads me towards the back wall. There she lowers to sit right there on the carpeted floor, legs out in front and back resting against the wall. She pulls me down to be with her, I go to sit beside her but, using only motion and body language, she redirects me to straddle her thick thighs.

"I'm too heavy." I whisper.

"Never." Is all she says.

I do as she wishes and place a knee to either side of her wide hips then carefully settle down to sit on her pillowy lap. If my weight was an issue I couldn't tell as she exuded nothing but a calm inner joy. Her look of peace was a cool ointment on a fresh burn. My turbulent emotions and tumultuous spirit had found something safe and solid on which to anchor. As she pulls me down to hold me close I allow myself to relax in a way I hadn't since the last time I was here. Here in her arms suddenly everything didn't seem as bad.

Gently her hands rub up and down my back then caresses he back of my neck. "Mom's got you now baby. You don't have to be scared anymore. Not when you're here."

"Ohhhhh." I melt into her. Tears threaten to spill again, this time tears of joy. Resting my cheek against her silky red hair I just letting my body go slack as she held me.

"Donald." She whispers.

"Yeah?"

"You're right. You need to quit this job of yours." Her arms tighten around me. "Today."

"What do I tell Diane?"

"Tell her...just tell her you're done." She says. "What you and I do from here on is none of her business. She doesn't need to know a thing."

"Yes Ma'am." Relief fills me. Having Evelyn tell me to do it was going to make this so much easier. It wasn't just my decision, it was ours. Someone had my back.

"I...I don't ever want those nasty girls touching you again." Her hug gets even tighter as her voice simmers with carefully controlled anger. "They'll only ruin a good boy. No more bad girls for you, you hear me baby?" Her fingers dig in as she squeezes me nearly as hard as she could. "They had no right to treat you like they did!"

My eyes closed, enjoying the tight embrace, I smile. "Jealous?"

"No!" She says, not entirely truthfully. It was terrible...but I loved the fact she was a bit jealous. "My son deserves a good woman. A proper girl who will treat him right. A fine woman worth marrying and settling down with. Not those grabby, filthy, foul mouthed little...floozies!"

"It's okay." I whisper. "No more. I'll quit being a call boy on the ride home."

She lets out a long breath as her whole body relaxes. "Good boy."

Sitting up I look down at her. "Those girls couldn't hold a candle to you. I missed you so much. You are all I've been thinking about."

Slowly she runs her hands up my stomach. "You've barely left my thoughts."

The mood in the empty suite was rapidly shifting as we look at each other with a rising desire. This...thing we shared was built on a foundation of mutual need, each of us provided the other something they desperately lacked, but mixed into the concrete of this foundation was also an equal part of twisted lust that combined to make it as solid as bedrock. An edifice of love and friendship was still to be built upon this foundation, but as of now the underpinnings were as strong as they could be.

Gazing deep into each other's eyes it was as clear as noonday sun just how badly we wanted each other. Reaching around to my butt she pulls me closer in until my bulged nestled completely within her much larger one like a nursing kitten snuggling into its Mummy's tummy. Her big balls supported my whole package from below as her thick slumped cock spooned it from above.

"Why Mom, you're not wearing underwear." I smirk.

"You naughty scamp." She giggles. "I just have on a normal pair of panties today. No need to tuck things and hide things with you." Her hands return to my front, gliding up under my shirt to feel my flesh in her soft gentle hands. "I'm sorry they touched you baby. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you."

"Mmmm." I slowly gyrate my hips to let my sex rub and rummage about in hers. I bring my hands up and rest my arms atop my head, arching my back as I feel her hands feel me. "Those boring girls could never make me feel like you can Mom."

"Donald..." She raises a brow, her hazel eyes burning. "...if you're not careful you're gonna make your Mom hard again."

"I'll take that chance." I smile and grind into her a wee bit harder to feel both our cocks start to swell with arousal.

One floor up my half eaten breakfast sat on a plate getting cold. But I wasn't all that hungry anymore, not for pancakes at least. Two floors above us was a perfectly wonderful, luxurious and ultra comfortable bedroom. But who had time to climb all those pesky stairs? Whatever was about to happen was going to happen right here, right now, in this vacant suite on this cool basement floor.

***

Chapter 13

She lets out a long sigh and I feel her body relax below me as she just savors this feeling of me slowly riding and our junk rubbing together. "This is sooo nice."

"Yeahhh." I say, loving it every bit as much as she did.

"Talk to me." Evelyn whispers. "Tell me about yourself Donald. Tell me about the mystery man I just so very foolishly invited to live under my roof. Tell me about my son from another mum."

I giggle at that. "I don't know what to say. There's not much to know honestly."

"Let's start simple." She says. "How old are ya baby?"

"Twenty three."

"No kidding?" She says with a grin. "Same as my son Eugene."

"Eugene?"

"Yeah?"

"Really?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Huh...just, I dunno, kinda nerdy sounding."

"Behave!" She titters and pinches my stomach. "The nerve! That's my child you're talking about!"

I laugh and rub my belly where she pinched me.

"Besides, it's a fine name. Named after Alan's father."

"If you say so." I quip dubiously.

"You're just jealous."

"Maybe a little." I say. She had no idea how true that was. What I wouldn't have given to have Eugene's childhood. Although...if I did...I wouldn't be here sitting on Evelyn's lap the way I am now. Perhaps it wasn't so bad to be Donny after all.

"And you? How old?"

"You don't ask a lady her age." Her smile fades, just a little. "Forty five. Old. Really old."

"No way." I assure her. "Not old at all."

"You're sweet." She says. "Just the one sister?"

"Mmm hmm." I nod. "Kiki. She's a pain in the ass but...she's the best."

"Aww."

"I, um, I couldn't have made it on my own. She looked after me. She's...she's my hero. I love her so much."

"Shhh." She soothes as my voice starts to crack. "It's okayyyy."

"W-we had it pretty rough, her and I." I stop riding. "P-pretty rough."

"Aw sweet thing. I am so sorry."

"It's okay. I...I don't think I want to talk about it right now."

"Then neither do I." She says. "I never meant to pry."

"I don't want to bring that stuff here." With that I start to move again, gyrating my hips in lazy circles. "I just want to be here right now. It's nice here. I just want to be here with you. Okay?"

"I've got you now baby. You're here, you're safe, and you are very much welcome." Evelyn says softly as her fingers find my nipples. "Just relax. Let me look after you. Let me take care of you."

"I like the sound of that." My smile widens as I continue slowly gyrating my hips and rubbing my rapidly stiffening manhood around within her big cozy bulge.

"Maybe..." She says in a lilting dreamy tone, the tips of her index fingers teasing my nips. "...maybe you want me to speak to that big scary Diane for you? If you don't want to...I could do it for you. I don't mind."

"I can do it."

"Okay." She say, just tiny bit disappointed. "If you say so."

"Un...unless you want to."

"I want to." Her hands slide up my chest to reach out through the neck of my shirt to caress my cheeks while also exposing my belly. "I'll talk to her for you. I know you're a man and I know you can deal with this stuff but...why don't you leave this one to Mom? Mmm?"

"Yes Ma'am." I sigh. If she wanted to deal with that unpleasantness I was only too happy to let her, I sure as heck didn't want to.

"That's my boy." She leans in and kisses my tummy. "My good boy."

"Ohhhh."

She sits back again, pulling her hands out from under my shirt as she does so. "Take off your shirt."

I pull my t shirt up off of me and toss it to the side. As I look at her and see her drinking in my body, while also feeling her cock surge with growing life, I felt soooooo fucking sexy. Those girls last night sure didn't look at me like that. Honestly, nobody had ever looked at me quite like she did. She glances downward then looks back up with a giggle. "My goodness Donald. You're so hard!"

I bite my lip, smiling a naughty smile, and nod. I grind into her, my rock hard manhood rubbing into her big still spongy lady cock. "You make me...happy."

"Happy or horny?"

"Both."

"Atta boy." She says, her fingers now playing across my belly and chest. "I'm a little jealous. You get hard so quick and so easy."

"It's easy with you. You are the most beautiful woman in the whole world."

"Ohhhh. You say the sweetest things." She lightly rakes her fingers down my body. "Show me. Show me how hard you are for me."

I nod again. Her warm voice and gentle touch and adoring look were absolutely hypnotic, I was in the palm of her very soft hand. As she watches me I reach down and open my jeans. Pulling my underwear down I let my erect penis spring free.

"Ohhhh! Ha ha!" She cheers at its sudden popping up. "Well hello my little one! Oh I've missed you." She addresses my cock directly as one might a beloved pet. In response it jumps a few times to her excited words and she laughs with pure joy. "I see you've missed me too! He he he."

With someone else I would have taken that 'little one' comment to heart, but in her happy maternal tone I could hear it only meant as a term of endearment. She had this 'Mom' way of making things sound cute and endearing without sounding condescending. And really, compared to her I was absolutely tiny. I didn't mind the term one bit. I actually kind of loved it. Besides, I already knew I was her 'big boy' so there was no need for that sort of jealousy.

"Go ahead." She whispers, nodding down. "I want to see you play with it."

A blush warms my cheeks even as I do as she asks. None of my previous lovers had ever asked me to play with myself for them like Evelyn did. Taking my dick in loose grip I start to stroke it. "Like this?"

"Oh yes! Yes baby, just like that. Show me how you like to jerk it." She was positively beaming, making me feel sexy and proud and bashful and all warm and fuzzy all at once. Jerking off never felt like this before. "That's it. My big sexy man is full of cummies for Mom. Isn't that right baby?"

"Yes!" Some tiny part of me knew how weird this was, I didn't give a single fuck. Against my nuts I feel her getting harder and harder, I keep humping against her in time with my strokes. "Can I...can I touch your boobs?"

"Oh! Of course you can!" She says happily. "One moment."

Sitting up Evelyn reaches behind her to zip down her nice yellow dress. Pulling it down one shoulder at a time she lets the top portion fall around her waist. Holding up her massive tits is a white lacy bra strained to the limit. Holy hell did she have cleavage! So much milky, silky smooth cleavage. It looked like I crawl right in there and curl up for a nap. If only, I would crawl in there and never come out again! Reaching back again she unhooks the clasp of the bra and her big soft knockers instantly fall about six inches and bounce to rest. The bra she removes and sets it carefully to the side. As if she couldn't wait a single second she grabs my free hand and brings it hard into her nearest tit.

"There you go sweetie." She whispers. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Yeaaah." I coo.

My hand, overflowing with warm soft breast, squeezes and fondles the weighty flesh. GOD! If there was something better in this world than these mature tits I couldn't think of it. Her body was just...wonderful. I loved her body. I LUSTED for her body. In the past few days I had dreamed of it so many times, but having it here to touch and hold was better than any dream. I'd always had a little thing for milfs, I mean who doesn't, but despite only knowing Evelyn for such a short time I couldn't even imagine myself with a woman my own age anymore. There had been some fit and firm hotties at that party last night and not one of them piqued my interest.

"You like Mom's tits baby?"

"I love them!" I start to stroke faster as I grope and push and rub her big breast.

"They're not too saggy or..."

"Stop." I tell her. "I meant what I said. I love them. I love your breasts. I lover your ass. I love your hair and your face and your amazing curves. And I love your cock too. You are the most beautiful woman in the world. I wouldn't change one single thing about you."

"Mmmm." She squirms beneath me as she laps up my praise. "You say the sweetest thingsss."

"Because they're true."

"Thank you!" She says. "You're gonna cum all over Mom's tits, okay baby?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"I want at least three big big loads today, okay? I won't accept any less."

"Mmmm, yes Ma'am."

"Don't you hold back. I want all that hot young cum out of those big beautiful balls of yours."

"Hahhh." I stroke a bit harder, pinching her fat nipple between my thumb and finger. "All for youuuu."

"Ohhhhh Donald...you make me...so..." Reaching around she grabs my ass with both hands and pulls me in tighter. "Rrrrrm!"

With a smirk I say. "Don't look now, but I think someone else is hard too."

As I say it I feel Evelyn's massive cock flex with power, every bit as hard as my own. She looks down at our rubbing crotches in disbelief. "I am! I haven't been able to...that quick...since I was your age..." She looks up at me. "Ohhhh Donald!"

"He he he!" That made me feel soooooo darned good! It hit me then that a side benefit of being with a woman with a cock was that there could be no faking it when she was really turned on and when she wasn't. And right now she was. I grind along the length of her dick as I continue stroking my own and playing with her tits. Christ, it felt like she had the top half of a baseball bat under her dress!

***

Chapter 14

I wriggle and rub against her as I giggle. "You think I'm sexyyy, you think I'm sexyyy! Ha ha ha ha!"

She chuckles warmly as her cock presses up into me. "Yes my boy, I do. Come on now baby, stroke it faster. I wanna see you cum nice and quick for me."

"Yes Ma'am."

My hand is a blur, stroking up and down aroused manhood in the way I did when I was going for maximum stimulation.

"Hurry baby." Her hands dig into my butt cheeks, massaging them and pulling them apart then pushing them together as she urges me on. "Mom wants her nice warm cummies. Hurry now. Don't make me wait baby, please?"

"I'm trying." I sigh. "Ohhhh."

Sitting upright she leans in to press her big breasts into my dick and stroking hand, it jiggles and jubbles as my rapid wrist slaps against it. I turn it so the tip rubbed along the soft silky flesh. My other hand continues to squeeze and fondle and my hips rock to the rhythm.

"Don't hold back my boy."

"I'm not. Mmmmm." God, her tits looked and feel sooooo good. All I could think about was blasting my jizz all over them. It was all she was thinking too.

"Donald." Her tone was shifting from soft to stern, though not in a mean sort of way. "Donald my dear, cum. Cum for Mommy."

"Uhhhhhnnnn." I stroke as fast as I could. "I'm so close!"

"Donald!" She says firmly. "Cum...now."

"Ohhhhhh." I give it my all.

She gives me another five seconds before she says. "Stop."

"Huh?"

"Stop Donald."

My jerking hands stops and I still my body as well. Through panting breaths I say. "I'm almost there."

She gives me a warm adoring smile. I had fallen short of some expectation of hers but there was no hint of disappointment, only an odd sort of maternal pride. "You did your best. It's not your fault."

"What?"

"Come here." She pulls me in. "Give me a hug."

I hug her and she hugs me back, holding me in that special way only she could. She strokes my hair and hums and kisses my body and...just...holds me. Curling up into her I let out a most contented mewl. "Mmmmm."

"Ohhhh, so precious." She kisses my cheek and sits me up again, she then pats the ground beside her. "Here now. Get out of those clothes my boy."

I look down at my twitching dick and her inviting tits confused as to why we stopped. "But..."

"Donald." She warns. "You listen now."

"Yes Ma'am." I say.

I was only too happy to obey. This thing we had started I didn't quite have a grip on yet but I knew already that it was some sort of BDSM connection. She was my dominant and I her submissive, her the Mistress and I her chosen boy. A Mistress completely unlike those leather clad crop wielding boss bitches that one thought about when the term dominatrix was mentioned, but she was a Mistress nonetheless. She just...was. And, despite my lack of experience in this stuff, my submission to her style of dominance came so easy. It hadn't been decided or outlined or talked about yet, but the power dynamic between us simply came as natural as our attraction to each other.

I lean to the side and come up off of her. I could now easily see the shape of the enormous erection lurking beneath her skirt. Doing as I was told I wriggle out my jeans, socks and undies and come to kneel where she had indicated. Evelyn caresses her fingers down my bare chest, looking at me as if I were the most beautiful thing in the world. Having someone look at me like that...it makes my heart feel so happy. That look alone could have made me her slave, but there was so much more to Mom than just affectionate gazes.

"I tried." I whisper.

"I know baby, I know." She says. "It's not your fault baby. You're not used to having a woman to listen to." Lifting the hem of her skirt she exposes her thick lovely legs, her pale skin shaded by the black pantyhose she wore today. She stops just short of her crotch. "My poor boy, out there without a Mommy." With a gentle touch she guides me across her pillowy thighs. My legs on one side of her legs and my arms supporting me on the other I find myself on my hands and knees with her legs beneath me. "Out there having to be so strong and brave and independent. Nobody there to look after him." She continues to guide me, making me lower my body down on top of her legs. With a single finger she steers my boner so that it slipped down between her silky stockinged thighs. Ohhh, that felt nice! "You're not out there now baby. You are here, with me. Leave all of that nasty stress and worry out there. Okay baby boy?"

grimbous
grimbous
1,039 Followers