Son for Hire Ch. 12-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm." I nod again. Right now she could ask me to stand in front of a speeding train and I would probably do it. The only thing I wanted was to make her happy.

"Thank you Donald." She leans down to kiss my head. "I'll be gentle."

"Mmmm." The longer I suckled on her nipple the better it felt. It was a strange mix of submissive arousal and a deep tranquility. The indescribable sensation was far more emotional than physical, damn near spiritual really. I knew my own mother had bottle fed me. Evelyn's mammaries were the first I had really gotten to suck on for extended periods of time and it was just wonderful. By pure instinct the normal sucks and nibbles I would do with another lover had become a rhythmic lapping and suckling. I wasn't just playing, I was sucking with a purpose now as I attempted to genuinely nurse and draw milk from her into my mouth.

Opening my robe she pushes one side across my hip to expose my body to her. Her supple hand pets up and down my sensitive flesh. Feeling my chest and tummy and thighs she explores every detail with her palm and fingers and eyes. She teases a finger at my belly button, she flits her thumb over a mole, she touches an old scar I had at my hip from one of my childhood beatings. A momentary look of pain crosses her face as she tenderly strokes the small scar, as if trying to make the boo-boo go away. She looks back down into my eyes telling me without even needing words that I was safe, that I was loved, and that I was hers.

"Ohhhhhh." She lets out a long sigh, at the same time I feel her cock flex along my shoulder as hard oak once more. "Ohhhh God...when you suck...I feel it. I feel it in my...clit and...ohhhh myyy God." Her eyes were sort of hazy and unfocused, her plump pink lips now parted as her breathing picked up. Her right arm keeps me held firmly into her

Needless to say I keep on suckling, my nostril hiss as I breath slow to the steady rhythm of my suckle, suckle, suckle.

She continues to caress my body, her hand eventually finding its way to my groin. She fondles my penis and massages my balls, seemingly just happy to be touching them based on the soft smile on her face. "Sooo precious." She whispers. "I'm gonna buy my boy a super special cage for his little guy. Would you like that?"

I nod, not really registering what she was asking and not really caring either. If it made her happy it made me happy.

"Mom wants to protect her boy from all those nasty girls out there." She says, jealousy flashing in her eyes. "Those floozies don't deserve you. My little man deserves a good woman. A woman who is going to look after him right. Not those nasty slutty selfish girls don't know how to treat a man. They're no good for you baby. Okay?"

"Mmm."

"That's right. Ohhhh." She moans. "You are making me feel soooo good."

Bringing my free hand up I rest on the bare breast that I am nursing from, just holding it there to feel the soft warm skin. All goes quiet as we settle into a long silent spell of nursing and petting and cradling and cuddling. I am very quickly hard again from her gentle fondling. I wondered when this finger in my bum thing was going to happen but Evelyn was in no rush as her mood entered a sort of mellow euphoria. At my side I feel as her massive rock hard cock occasionally flexed. Her beaming blushing joyful face had almost drunken look to it now. Her breath continued to very gradually pick up and her body began to very subtly twist and heave. At her nipple, my eyes closed, I never cease my nuzzles and licks and suckles. "Mmm, mmmmmm." I mewl contentedly, happy to stay here for the rest of my life if that is what she wanted.

"Ohhhh sweet boyyy." Something had changed. I could sense it in her motions. Opening my eyes I look up to see her gazing down into me with a look of overwhelmed...pain? Ecstasy? I couldn't tell what was happening. Her mouth wide, small squeaking noises emanating from her throat, her eyes loll back. "Ohhhh Donald! What is...happening?" Was she about to...!? "Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Tight against my shoulder I feel a powerful pulsing throb, throb, throb followed a sudden hot dampness leeching through the thick robe. She was cumming! I wasn't sure about her pussy but her cock was definitely orgasming. She was blowing her lady load into the interior of her robe her, dick not having actually been touched by either her or I.

She gasps in a great breath as her body shudders and her cradling arm grips me tight. "HAHHHH!" Her hips being to buck up against me as she has busts one hell of a nut.

Continuing to nurse I look up at her in awe, my mother-goddess, as her beautiful expressive face goes through the throes of orgasm.

***

Chapter 22

Having cum from nothing more than holding me and having me nurse on her for an extended period of time Evelyn shudders through the throes of her fading orgasm then her body relaxes back into the sofa. "Ohhhhhh." She sighs. At my shoulder I feel one last waning throb of her cock. The blush across her cheeks highlight subtle freckles I hadn't noticed before. She looks down at me with a mix of her usual doting adoration and a look of pleasant surprise. "Wow. That was...new."

I ease off on my nursing and let her pop from my lips. Her puffy nipple looked a bit reddened and raw from the prolonged suckling, the tip noticeably distended by a half inch. I could already feel her cock softening.

Looking up at her I quip. "I thought you said it wasn't easy for you to cum that way."

She laughs lightly. "I said it took a while, usually." Her fingers play with my ear as she sits there in the afterglow of her climax. "Ohhh my sweet prince, I have never felt that before. I...I...I didn't even know that was possible." She smiles and closes her eyes, still a bit overwhelmed by what had just happened. "Ohhhhh wow. You do things to me baby. Ohhhhh."

I leave her be to stroke me and enjoy the blissful moment. I was nearly as stunned as she was, to cum from only having a nipple sucked spoke to how powerful an act nursing was. At least for someone with Evelyn's particular kink. It's not like I was immune to its power though. I couldn't even say how much time had just passed as I felt as if I was just now rousing from a sort of trance. While arousing the experience was not precisely sexual. That feeling of being centered and connected with Evelyn had left me in a strangely calm yet energized state. Knowing our time was limited I am the one to break the silence at last.

"Well...you did say you could produce milk if I suck long enough." I jest.

She pinches my earlobe as she chuckles at my bad joke. "Would you stop."

More seriously I whisper. "I'm glad I can make you feel good."

"Mmm. That you do baby." She pets my hair and eventually opens her eyes again. After a peek under her robe she says. "What a mess."

"I could...clean it up."

Reaching into her robe she swipes a glob of her cum from her side and smears it over her nipple. Her finger was barely away before I am latched on and sucking it off of her.

"Ooo!" She flinches. "It's tender baby, be gentle on Mommy."

"Mmmmm." She tasted so damn good. I didn't know if it was possible but I swear her jizz tasted sweeter than my own.

Gently she pulls me off of her. "That one's too sore." She pats my cheek. "Gimme a second and we'll do the other."

With that slide to the side and slips out from under me, she is careful not to let me drop of course and holds me in her arms as she lowers me to lie flat on the big sofa. I watch as she opens her robe to expose the huge gooey mess along her side and stomach. There was so much! One Mom load was like four of mine. Despite my offer to clean her up she uses a whole bunch of tissues to wipe the cum from her and leaves them in a pile on the coffee table. Between her legs her half soft elephant trunk of a dick swung heavily.

"Would you look at the mess you made." She teases me.

"Sorry."

She grins proudly. "That's okay baby. You did real good." She looks at me, her head tilts, then she sit down at the lip of the sofa at my hip. I could sense a shift, in her motions and in her bearing. The fires of her lust had been doused by her orgasm, at least momentarily, and the caring woman behind the Mommy shows herself. The veil of our fantasy was pulled back as she checks in with the real me. She takes my hand. "How are you doing Donald?"

I let out a sigh. "I am so happy Evelyn. I am so...happy."

"Are you scared? Are you worried?"

"I am in heaven." I stretch out over the sofa.

"I see that." She grins. "We are moving awfully fast. Things are going to be complicated."

"I like fast. I like complicated."

She whispers. "I...I'd say I lost control but I don't think I ever had it. Not with you. I've never met a man like you Donald."

"That's me, your little prince."

"Yes. Yes you are. We're dealing with powerful feelings here kid." She brings my hand to her mouth and holds it there for a long lingering kiss. "I never thought I could feel this way again. I know I am being a fool here but...I want...ohh, I don't know." Bringing my hand to her chest she hugs it into her tightly. "Twenty three...you are still a baby. I just pray that I'm not doing more harm than good."

"Harm?"

"Your own Mama, I know there's hurt and history there." She says with a look of deep concern. "I am not trying to be her Donald. I am your lover, I am your Mistress, I know my place. I don't want to hurt you. I hope you understand that."

"I understand." I say, not at all understanding.

"If things ever get too...intense, you tell me. Okay?"

I nod. "Okay."

"Would you like a hug?"

"Yes please."

She pulls me up and into in a long warm embrace then lays me back down again. "Tell me again...tell me that you love me."

"I love you!"

She strokes my chest and lays her soft hand on my heart. "I love you too Donald." She sits, seeming to just savor the words in her mouth as she touches me. "I am going to go switch that laundry over. Do you need a drink or anything?"

"I'm okay."

"Alright boy, you owe me one more."

"I remember."

"Just lay there and think naughty thoughts." She says with returning cheer. "I won't be a minute."

"I'll be here...Mom"

She shoots me a wink and with that she ties her robe and gathers her soiled tissues and leaves the room. I lay there reflecting on our time thus far and wishing it could last forever. Each second passing was palpable. This wonderful dream would soon come to an end, again. But this time I would go with comfort of knowing that a commitment had been forged today. Evelyn was not like those heartless and selfish clients Kiki told me about. She was as wild about me as I was about her.

As I think about her I slowly stroke myself. I'd already cum twice but getting it up again was not a challenge. Mom wanted another 'cummy' and I sure as hell wasn't going to disappoint.

True to her word she returns after just a short absence, she did not return empty handed however. In her right hand she held a bottle of lube and what looked like one of those blue nitrile medical gloves. She comes to the edge of the sofa at my feet and looks me over most approvingly. I was still in the robe but really it only covered my arms as the front was wide open.

"Naughty thoughts?" She smirks as she sees my boner.

"Very naughty." I confirm in an equally naughty tone. "I was thinking about you."

"That's my boy." She sets the lube down and pulls the glove onto her right hand. "You cannot know how much I've waited for this moment." She says, the lust back in her eyes once more. "You just cannot know."

My eyes widen and my heart skips a beat.

"To be inside of a man...I think it is the most intimate thing of all, don't you?" She says in a soft husky tone. "All that posturing and pretending disappears. For a man to open up, to be vulnerable, to let a woman touch him in his most private area. It's like...she owns him in that moment. It requires such trust. Especially for a bum virgin like you." Evelyn pulls the glove tight and extends her index finger. "Do you trust me baby?"

"Yes! Ohhh yes!" I gasp in submissive joy. "Take me! Own me!"

"Good boyyyy." She purrs happily. "Be brave now, okay?"

"I'm not scared."

"Aww, it's okay if you are sweetie. You don't have act tough with me."

"Okay, maybe a bit scared." I confess. "But...I'm ready."

"My brave little prince. Mommy will be very gentle. I promise."

"Thank you."

"You are most very welcome." Picking up the bottle she pumps a dollop onto the tip of the finger. We both watch the clear slick lubricant slowly ooze down her digit. "Now this might pinch, just a little."

***

Chapter 23

Evelyn pulls my near leg outward and orders with that touch of authority she so easily to put into her warm tone. "Spread open for me baby" I do as she commanded. Spreading my legs so that one went up onto the back and one down onto the floor. She slowly shakes her head. "Mmm mmm. That will not do my boy. Show me that sweet little ass of yours. Don't be shy."

I hesitate just a second, I was not accustomed to exposing myself so completely. One look at Mom though calms my worries. I bring my knees all the way up so that my thighs touched my flanks. I then hold them there with my hands. In this position my anus was completely open to the air. It felt dirty but Evelyn's smile made it feel like the most natural thing in the world. "Like this?"

"Yes!" She says warmly. "Hold your legs there. Give yourself a nice big hug."

Looping my arms around my legs I do as I'm told. My feet I splay to the sides as best I can so that I could see my beautiful Mistress. "Yes Ma'am."

"Good boy." She says as she kneels closer and slowly brings the lubed finger lower. "Can you reach your special little guy?"

"My...? Oh." I wriggle a bit and I am indeed able to snake a hand down so that my fingers and thumb at least touched the tip of my dick. "Yes Ma'am."

"Go ahead and stroke it she says." At just that moment...contact is made.

"Oh!" I flinch.

"You can cum whenever you want." She says as verrrry tenderly she rubs the lube against my hole in slow small circles. "You have my permission."

I gasp and nod. For a few seconds I cannot move but eventually I let my body relax and I begin to stroke the tip of my dick as best as I am able to.

"There you go." The finger at my anus continues its lazy circles. "You're doing so good."

Moving her weight over me she looms closer, leaving her rubbing finger behind to do its work. Leaning in over my legs she pulls open the left side of her robe, her massive fat titty spills out. Holding it in her hand she guides it to my mouth, only the large size and weight of her teat allowed it to hang low enough for my lips to reach it...but reach it they do. Eagerly I latch to her fresh pink nipple and begin to nurse, just as I had done with the other.

"Ohhhhhh God damn!" She sighs and her eyes roll. "You can't know what that does to me." She looks back down into my eyes happily staring back at her. "Or maybe you do." She squeezes and strokes her breast as if trying to milk it into my mouth. I could see how keenly she wished to feed me with her own body. I do everything I can to mimic feeding, pretending that I am suckling life giving milk from her tit. Her body relaxes into me. "Just like that. Mmmm."

The position was a bit awkward but I really liked the feeling of having her weight leaning into me from above. It brought with it a heady feeling of submission and inferiority, especially since her big dick had slipped from the crack of her robe to press into my leg. I liked her being on top of me, I liked that she was bigger than me, I liked how she was touching me. I was HER boy and that made me feel good.

"Hmmm." I let out a suckling moan into her breast, my hips unconsciously tilting up to offer my ass to her.

"Breathe." She whispers as her finger stops and centers itself. "Big deep breaths."

Through only my nostrils, my mouth too busy on her nip, I take in slow deep breaths. "Mmmm." I coo submissively as I feel the pressure at my back door gradually increase. "Hmmm!"

"Shhhhh." She smiles. "It's okay. It's okay. Don't be scared. I promise baby, it'll just hurt a little."

Holding my gaze in hers she enters me.

"Hmmmmmm!"

"Good boyyyyy! Ohhhhh good boyyyyy!" She praises me as she slides her finger inside of my ass. "My brave prince."

"Hmmmmm." I mewl at the unfamiliar sensation. She was right when she said there would be a pinch. It did hurt a little, mostly because my bum was trying to reject it.

"Breathe baby." She whispers. Freeing her hand from her breast she uses it to pet my hair and soothe my virgin fears. "Keep stroking yourself. Concentrate on the good feelings. Relax."

I go from holding my breath to panting quickly through my nose. She is so gentle with me though, holding her finger in me just to let me feel it and adapt to it without any extra motion. It was weird feeling something down there, feeling something inside of me in general, but it really wasn't that bad. As promised it just hurt a little. And even that was quickly fading.

"Mmmm." I hum, allowing the easing feeling come through in my voice. Still we gaze into each other and with each passing second our bond grows stronger.

"You are so beautifulllll." She strokes my face. "Mommy loves youuuu."

"Mmmmmm!" What was it about this woman that made me continually want to cry!? I felt like one great raw nerve in her presence, sensitive and open to every emotion.

"I'm going to move my finger now, okay? This might be the worst part. Okay baby?"

I nod and nuzzle into her breast for additional security and comfort. Again she was right. As her finger glides out then presses back in again my sphincter spasms and clenches to fight her to my sharp discomfort. "Ngh!"

"Shh, shh, shh, shhhh. I'm right here."

She lets her finger rest a few seconds then does it again and again and then again. "Hnngh."

"That's it. I can feel you relaxing. Good boy. Relaaax."

In and out her finger begins moving in slow but steady smooth thrusts. Whether it was fatigue or by my will my butt's involuntary resistance eases, stroke by stroke. It is not long before she is fingering me with no struggle at all, the thick slick lube doing its job admirably.

"There it is." She grins proudly. "That's not so bad, is it?"

"Mmm mmm" I shake my head.

"Whose my brave boy?"

"Mmmm!" I beam.

"That's right baby, you are." Her finger goes a little faster and a little deeper, all of it now inside of me when she pushes in.

"Keep stroking your dick." She says. "Just think about the good feelings. Just let yourself go with what your body is telling you."

"Mmmm." I am suckling faster and hard now as my brain instinctively timed the suckles to her probing finger and my rubbing hand. It really was starting to feel good. All of it. The sexual feelings from my playing with myself mixing up and melding with the increasingly nice feeling of having my bum fingered, and the soothing nursing and gazing wrapping it all in a extra special feeling of love. As I stare into I start to pretend that this was her penis inside of me. It was just a finger, her cock orders of magnitude larger, but for right now I dream it she was fucking me properly. Precum oozes from my dick like I'd never experienced before as she press into its root from the inside. Oh my goodness that was nice! Everything just felt better and better and better. "Hmmmmmm."

She is absolutely glowing as she watches me give myself over to the bliss. "That's your prostate sweetie."

"Hnnngh."

"Feels nice, doesn't it?"

"Mmm." I confirm.

"Feels nice for me too." She says. "Ohhh. Your tight little asshole gripping my finger so good. I can imagine other parts of me inside of you." She licks her lips and swallows. "Mmmm. You feel better than Alan ever did."