Son for Hire Ch. 25-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nods but does not look my way. We'd been through some shit but this was her at her very lowest moment. Having me here to witness must have felt both a blessing and a curse to my proud sister.

"You were found on the sidewalk." I say. "Somebody just dumped you there and left you."

Again she nods with a wince of inner pain.

"I could have lost you Kiki." I whisper, letting just a touch of my anger mix in with the compassion.

Her shame overwhelming her she tries to pull her hand away but I hold it firm.

"You need to get off this stuff Kiki. You need to! You're going down the same road as Mom." I kiss her hand and hold it to my heart. "I won't let it beat you. I need you Sis! I need you here."

She is quiet a long time before speaking. "Donny." She shudders, a far away look in her eyes. "You go. You get out with that nice Sugar Mamma...you go and don't ever look back. Okay?"

"Not without you."

"I'll ruin..."

"Not without you." I say again more firmly. "I've already spoken to Evelyn."

Closing her eyes she tries to summon the will to resist but this time she cannot argue. Even her stubbornness couldn't deny that she needed help. She finally looks back to me, tears held back but glimmering in her deep brown eyes. She looks up with a raw vulnerability I'd never seen in her before. "I guess I'm not as strong as you thought, eh kid?"

I smile, a smile of pure wholesome brotherly love. Leaning in I pull her into a gentle embrace. "You are my hero Kiki and you always will be."

Kiki slips an arm around me and clings to me as tight as her frail arm could.

***

Chapter 30

The following week is an ordeal that tests our limits.

After the humbling and humiliating experience of her overdose Kiki quit the stuff cold turkey. She never wanted to be brought that low again. For Kiki the week is a waking nightmare of mental and physical agony as she powered through the worst that withdrawal had to throw at her. It was terrible. Sweats, chills, shakes, vomiting and more are endured as her body craved the drugs as keenly as it did water or oxygen. Psychologically the torture is even worse. During the worst of it she wasn't even herself anymore. Her mood would swing from near frothing rage to abject depression in the span of a minute. She yelled at me. She insulted me. She wept. She spent long sullen spells just staring out into nothing shivering inside of her bundle of blankets with burning hateful eyes. She begged me to go get her drugs, convinced her very life was at stake if she didn't get them, then clung onto me and cried for me to help her. Then, in her more lucid moments, she would hold my hands and thank me for being there for her and believing in her. The soul lifting feeling of being a hero for my hero cannot be described. Thank goodness I was there for her though as she quickly discovered that the friends and contacts she thought that she had either tried to turn her back toward her old lifestyle or abandoned her completely when they heard she hit hard times and was trying to clean herself up. It hurt her, a lot, at a time when she was already hurting more than I could imagine. No money, no job, no friends, and no drugs. All she had left was our tiny family of two.

While not nearly as bad as Kiki's the week was a hell of a rough one for me too. Having to suddenly step up and take care of not only Kiki but everything else in our lives that she usually looked after was not easy. I bore it without complaint as best I could. Thank God for Evelyn. Needless to say I didn't have time to visit her that week as I didn't dare leave my sister's side for more than an hour at a time but we stay in contact through texts and phone calls. These bits of contact with her, no matter how brief, give me the strength to carry on. God how I yearned for her soft body and gentle touch though. I told her that my sister was sick but, on Kiki's request, I am light on the details. I think Kiki was afraid that Evelyn might rescind the offer if she knew my sis was a recovering addict. Or perhaps she was simply embarrassed at her perceived weakness. Either way, Mom is no fool. She figured out right away what was happening. She was proud of me, proud of Kiki too, and told me that if I really loved my sister I had to hold on through these tough times no matter what.

Together Kiki and I come through it. The grip of the drugs begins to wane and the physical illness goes away. About six days in and my sister is showing signs of being back to her old self again. It was nice to see some color in those cheeks once more. I was so god damned proud of her. Not only does our bond hold, it comes out the other side stronger than ever. I had seen Kiki at her very lowest and it only made me love her more. Kiki had seen me stay right by her side through it all and it made her love for me all the deeper. We weren't out of the woods but hopefully the worst of it was now behind us.

Mom and I come through it as well. This was a lot of personal shit and drama to be contending with so early on in our relationship but Evelyn sticks by me with empathy, patience and understanding. Any doubts Kiki had about my lover's genuineness were erased. If it was just a pretty young man she was after Evelyn could have found a lot easier than me. A lot prettier too if I'm honest. The week apart gave Evelyn an opportunity to start working on Alan about the suite. It was a bright point of hope at a much needed time when Evelyn called to inform me the suite would be going up for rent in the next few days and that she would be showing the place and doing interviews as early as the next day. Between my sister and I there was a real palpable sense of a page turning in our lives. An opportunity for a fresh start or at least a desperately needed change was right there in front of us.

Once Kiki was feeling more herself again the pair of them at last speak to hammer out how we would move forward from here. I was nervous about how it would go, especially with Kiki's still fragile state, but there was no getting around it. Evelyn had been absolutely insistent that this be done between her and my sister. It was an exercise in her maternal dominance over me...and I honestly loved it. After a week of having to stay strong it was really nice to be able to give up control. Having to sit quietly and listen to the two most important women in my life talk about things pertaining to me made me feel super duper special.

I pass the phone over to my sister with an anxious smile on my face. Kiki giggles at my nervous expression and takes it from me.

"Sup Queen?" Are the first words from her lips.

"Don't say it like that!" I gasp at the over casual greeting. I wanted so badly for this first contact to go well.

"Hmm? Yeah, that was Donny." Kiki says. "Uh huh. Hold on." She looks to me and says. "She says that you were told to be quiet. She says to be a good boy and shush now. Let the women talk." My face warms with a bright blush as Evelyn reveals my submissive role in our dynamic literally within seconds of speaking to Kiki. I bite my lips in obedience as the blush deepens. Kiki, eyes glimmering with amusement at my reaction to Evelyn's command, giggles again and sticks her tongue out at me. "Alright. He's quiet now."

With me shushed the pair of them begin to talk.

The first few minute are spent just getting a sense of one another. They chat about generalities, about Kiki's health, but mostly about their common bond...me. It starts very cordial, if a tad awkward, but it isn't long before they start to warm up to each other.

"I don't know what you did to him but my brother is crazy about you. You know that?" Kiki says after about fifteen minutes of talk then listens. Her tone then turns serious. "Listen, I appreciate what you're doing but...if you hurt my brother I swear to God I will make sure you hurt too."

There is a moment of silence. My heart is beating like a drum. Why the heck did she say that!? Was she trying to screw things up? I can only relax once I see Kiki smiles again.

"Good!" She says. "As long as we understand each other." Reaching across she squeezes my hand. "I love this kid."

I grin and let out a breath of relief. Whew.

After that their conversation turns to practicalities and logistics, something Kiki was SO much better at than me.

"Before we even get to house rules or conditions or anything like that we need some basic details. We'll need full rent and bills covered before this is even an option." Kiki says, laying down conditions as if I were some highly sought after sports star and she was my agent. "Will Donny receive an allowance? How much and when? Is this a long term thing or do you just want him for a few months?" My sister was about to say more when Evelyn stops her. "Hm? Yes, he's right here. Blushing up a storm." She says. "Mmm?" She rolls her eyes then laughs. "Yes, he looks cute." She listens and nods. "Right." Lowering the phone she looks at me. "Evelyn doesn't want you worrying about this stuff. She says to go to your room and close the door." Covering the receiver she whispers. "She talks like she's your Mom or something." She laughs. "You are so freaky little brother." I, of course, blush. "Get outta here! I got this."

I laugh and hurry out of the room as requested. Closing the door behind me I hover near it and press my ear to it. My sister is careful to keep her voice low however. This combined with the loud rap music being played by our upstairs neighbor meant I couldn't hear a word of what was being said. Giving up I fall back onto my bed, a huge smile on my face. By all indications, barring disaster, the move was happening. Evelyn and Kiki were, at this very moment, deciding my future. After such a long and dark week there was a brilliant light at the end of the tunnel.

***

Chapter 31

It is maybe a half an hour later when a light knock comes to my door. I spring up from the bed and hurry to open it. There my sister stands with a warm smile on her face.

"It's happening." She says, excitement sparking from every syllable. "We're getting outta here Donny." I am a grinning fool as I stand there on the verge of popping from joy. The pair of us take a second just to savor this moment before I pull her into a big hug. She laughs and hugs me back. "Sugar Mamma must really like your sugar bro." She hands me my phone and says. "She wants to speak with you."

"Thank you." I take the phone from her. Kiki heads back out into the living room and turns on the television as I shut the door and bring the phone to my ear. "Mom?"

"Well hello there my prince."

"Mmm!" I coo happily. "Hi."

"How is my special boy?"

"Better now." I say. "You've made me so happy."

"The feeling is mutual. Is your sister gone?"

"Mm hm." I say. "I'm alone."

"Good." She says. "I like her. Your sister's got spunk."

"Pffft!" I giggle.

"What?"

"Spunk?"

"Yeah." She then laughs as well. "You dirty boy! That's not what I mean." We share a chuckle then gradually fall silent. In that silence our shared yearning comes through as clear as day. "I need to see you baby." Mom eventually says. "I need to touch you. I need to hold you. I need you here."

"I need to see you too." I confess from the bottom of my heart. Despite things taking a better turn, after the week I'd had I was barely holding it together. Embracing my submissive side I allow the pleading whimper bottled up inside of me come out in my voice in a way I would only do for her. "I need my Mommy!"

"Oh my baby boy!" She gasps.

"It's...it's been real tough this week Mum."

"I know. I know baby." She soothes. "You've been so strong."

"Yeah." I sniffle as tears begin to roll down my cheeks. Despite the tears it felt SO GOOD to just be able to let go like this with somebody who wouldn't judge me for it. To let all the walls come down and just be raw and honest. "I did my best."

"Ohhh, you did so good." She says. "So good. I'm so proud of my little man."

"Mmm."

"I bet you were scared huh?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah." She says. "And you weren't sure if you could do it, were you?"

"Yeah. It was hard."

"Yeah." She says. "But you did, didn't you?"

I sniffle again and wipe my nose. "Yeah. I had to be there for Kiki."

"And you were. You were a good brother to her."

"Yeah."

"I wish I were there to hug you."

"Me too."

"I'm sending you a hug right now. Squeezing you so tight." I close my eyes, almost feeling her arms around me. There is the sound of a kiss. "I love you baby."

"Love you too Mum." I sigh as I wipe the wetness from my cheeks and collect myself again. "I've thought about you so much this week."

"Now listen." She says. "You're coming here tomorrow. Okay? Kiki is going to bring you here to see the suite. We're going to see each other soon, okay?"

"Okay."

"But you need to know that, um, well, Alan will be here."

"Ohhhhh." I moan in protest. I had been dreading this moment.

"I know. I know." She says. "It's better this way though. If you two make a good impression on him it will make this so much easier. I told a little white lie and said I interviewed you two online already. Tomorrow will be to show the place and hopefully finalize things."

"Oh!" Things were further along than I realized. "How should I...?"

"Shhhhh. Don't you worry about that right now my prince. Your sister will fill you in tomorrow. Tonight I want you to just rest, okay?"

"Okay." I pout. "Too bad about Alan though. I was hoping to...snuggle."

"I know. Me too." She says longingly. "At least we can see each other. Once I have you living here I'll be able to hold you everyday."

I let out a breath as her voice soothes and her promises placates my vexed spirit. "Promise?"

"I promise." There is a pause before she says. "I bought you some presents."

"You did?"

"Yes I did."

"You shouldn't have."

"I disagree."

"But...why?" I ask. "It's not my birthday or anything."

"Do I need a reason?"

"Well, no." I say. "So...what are they?"

"I'm not going to tell you that!" She laughs. "What kind of present would that be if I just told you?"

"Oh, right." I giggle.

"My boy likes presents, doesn't he?"

By the tone I could sense it is a leading question. She wanted me to say yes and so I do. "Yeah!"

"Yes you do." I could literally hear sense her warm wonderful smile through her voice as she hears my excitement. "My baby likes to be spoiled."

"Mmmm. I wanna spoil you too though."

"Awww, thank you baby."

"Evelyn. God. How am I ever, ever, gonna repay you?"

"Repay me? Don't be silly. Don't even think about it like that." She says. "Although...you could do something for me."

"Anything!"

"I...um...you're going to think this is stupid."

"No! No I won't. I swear."

"I...I don't want you masturbating anymore."

"Oh." That was certainly not what I had been expecting. I didn't think it stupid, just odd. "I...suppose..."

"I want you to save all your precious cummies for me. Can you do that for me Donald?"

"Of course. Anything."

"I want those cute little balls of yours so full of all that hot young cum..." She lets out a huff. "Whoo! I'm getting all flustered here."

I giggle. "Can I still play with myself the other way?"

"Other way?"

"With my finger." I lower my voice way down just in case. "In my bum. Like you did with me."

"Oh! Yes! Of course. You've been doing that?"

"Yes Ma'am." I say. "Twice now. You said I had to get my body ready. Remember?"

"That's right! I did. Clever boy." She says proudly. "How did it feel?"

"Good." I say. "Different, but good. I got two fingers in. Hurt a little but not so bad. I liked it."

"Good boy!" She praises. "You're using lube?"

"Just spit." I say. "I suck my fingers first...I pretended it's you I'm sucking."

"Ohhh, you sweet thing. Always thinking of your Mommy." She says.

"Always."

"Mmm, we'll have to get you some proper lubricant. Gotta look after that sweet tush of yours."

"Okay." I concur. "It wasn't as good as it is with you though. Not even close."

"Aww." She says with feeling. "I know how you feel baby. I've been working on myself too. I've tried sucking my own nipples. I even got my old breast pump out but..." She sighs. "...it's just not the same as having you on me. It's completely different. My body can't...get into it. It doesn't feel natural."

"A Mom needs her boy."

"Yes she does." She says with a sigh. "Soon. Soon. You have something to wear tomorrow?"

"Yes Ma'am. I did the laundry. Even bought bought myself a new shirt. Kiki picked it out. It's used but it's really nice. She said it looked cute on me."

"Ohhh. I can't wait to see it!" She says. "And you cleaned your room?"

"Yes Ma'am." I say. "Just like you told me. Even did the kitchen and living room too. The place has never looked better."

"Good boy!" She says, her praise making simple house chores feel like real accomplishments. "You've been showering and shaving and grooming every day?"

"Yes Ma'am. Never been cleaner." I say. "Kinda makes me feel better about myself."

"See. I told you." She chuckles. "And you're eating better?"

"Yes Ma'am. As good as I can. We don't really have a decent grocery store near here though. I did my best." I answer. "I've even been cooking for Kiki and I. If you can call it cooking."

"Good boy." There is a pause before she asks. "And...?"

"And...I've been thinking about it." I say, my nerves starting to ball up inside of me. "Wh-what about a nurse?"

"What about a nurse?"

"Is that a good job?"

"I don't know." She says in a neutral but interested tone. "Is it?"

I snort, worried I was answering wrong. "I just thought...I think I kind of did a good job looking after Kiki. It was kind of nice looking after someone."

"Mmm."

"Not like an emergency room nurse though. That was terrible down there."

"Mmm."

"Is that...is that a good dream Mom?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"I think so. But what do you think?"

"It's not my dream." She says. "But if that is what you really want then yes, it is a wonderful dream. You looked up what it is you have to do for it?"

"Yeah. There's a bunch of courses I'd have to take I guess. But..."

"What courses? What school? When do they accept applications? What are the requirements?"

"Um...uh...I'm not sure. I just...I dunno."

The warmth comes back into her voice. "Keep thinking about it Donald. This is a good start." She says. "Keep dreaming my boy."

I sigh. "Yes Ma'am."

"You are special Donald. I saw it the moment we met. You stood there shining like a star. Dream big. Let the world see your light my child."

"Aww, Mom!"

She giggles. "I can hear you blushing."

***

Chapter 32

I felt like a million bucks after talking with Evelyn. Walking back out into the living room I leap onto the sofa and bounce to a rest beside my sister, the old couch creaking under our combined weight. Taking her around the shoulders I pull her in tight to my side. She laughs and lays her head on my shoulder as she hugs me back.

"This is really happening."

"Yep!"

I cannot remember the last time I saw genuine hope in my sister's lovely brown eyes. Kiki had never lost her humor or her zest for life yet her heart had been hardened by experience and her spirit jaded by years of working as a call girl so seeing that glimmer of belief was so nice. I had heard it said that sometimes you had to hit rock bottom before you could really build yourself up again. Perhaps that was the case with my sister. I prayed it was.

Kiki puts the blanket she had over both of us as we settle in together, as much to leech my heat as anything but I didn't mind.

"So you know the plan for tomorrow?" I ask as we cuddle close.

"Yes." She laughs. "But I'm not allowed to tell you tonight. She doesn't want you worrying your precious little head about it."