Son for Hire Ch. 25-32

Story Info
A futa mommydom smut drama.
12.6k words
4.75
12.7k
31

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,016 Followers

Author's Note: This group of chapters has no smut. If that is what you are reading this story for primarily you can skip this whole story section. This part leans heavy on the drama of this futa mommydom smut drama. I thought it only fair to warn you beforehand.

***

Chapter 25

"No." I whisper as I watch Diane's big black car pull out of the driveway. With a roar of the engine it speeds away and out of the neighborhood.

Evelyn looks at me with a quizzical look. "Kiki? Your sister worked for Diane too?"

Slowly I nod. "Yeah...she did. She got me this job." The reality of the situation slowly sink in. Diane would be the second pimp my sister had lost. Without a pimp Kiki would have far fewer connections and absolutely no protections. This was not good. Working independent could mean more money if things went just right but more often than not things took a bad turn going solo, at least from what I'd gathered from Kiki and my mother over the years. "Oh no. Oh no!" I look at Evelyn. "This isn't fair. Kiki never did anything."

"I didn't know." She says softly. "I wouldn't have been so brusque with her had I known she had her hooks into your sister."

"It's not your fault. It's...oh Jesus." I sigh. "I need to get home. Maybe it's not too late to fix it."

"Should I call Diane?"

"I don't know. That might make it worse." I say. "Kiki will know what to do. She knows this stuff and these people better than me. She has friends that can help. I need to see her."

"Right." She nods. "I'll take you into town."

"Thank you."

She grabs a really classy looking red pea coat and keys and slips on some low pumps. Putting on a pair of oversized black sunglasses she turns to look at me. "You ready?" She pauses. "What?"

"Sorry." I say as I hurry to put my shoes on. Despite what had just happened watching her all ready to head out into the world I was struck again by just how damned beautiful she was. The fine jacket and big dark glasses hiding her incredible hazel eyes and framed by her flowing red locks made her look extra...I don't know, milfy or cougary or something. Except for the dress she'd lost that old fashioned housewife and mother look and now appeared so similar to so many other middle-aged women, a smoking hot one mind you.

"Mom?"

"Yes baby?"

"Just making sure that was still you."

She lowers her glasses, just for a moment, to peek over them at me in that super sexy way confident women had then chuckles. "You are a silly boy."

"Yeah."

She tilts her head and looks at me. "You are going to be okay Donald."

"I know." I take in then let out a long breath. "It feels good. It feels good to be free of...that job."

"Good." She steps in after I put on my jacket just to smooth and adjust it just so. Running her hands over my shoulders once she was satisfied by how I was presenting myself she says. "Come on silly boy." She hugs me in that way only she can and kisses my cheek before leading me toward the garage.

"Woah!" It looked like a three car garage from the outside but on the inside it was bigger than it appeared. There was a empty spot just as we walked in, clearly for Alan's daily driver, and beyond that was a sporty silver-blue bimmer coupe that Evelyn was walking toward, but it was the next car in line that made me let out that exclamation. Gleaming a brilliant cherry red the Porsche dominated the impeccably clean space with its combination of aggressive style and smooth elegance. Past that, tucked to the far end of the building, was a dusty tarp covering another vehicle. But my eyes were glued to the sports car.

"That's Alan's baby." Evelyn says. "I guess it's really fast, I've never actually seen him take it above 70 though. He likes to look at it more than actually drive it."

"I bet it's fast! Wow." Motioning beyond it. "What's that?"

"That's Grandpa's old T-bird. Another one of his hobbies." She says, her face softening to a gentle smile. "He had one when he was young, his first 'real' car. He bought this one because it was the same year and color. He never got it running though." Opening the door of her car she folds up the driver's seat. "Alan kept it to 'tinker on' but I don't think he's even looked at it for over a year now. Anyway." She motions me in. "You'll have to hide in the back seat until we're out of the neighborhood."

"Yes Ma'am." I crawl into the sumptuous leather back seats of the two door car and she fold the driver's seat back again.

"Just stay down back there." She says, getting in. "People tend to mind their business out here but just in case. I'll tell you when it's safe to get up."

"Okay." I say as I lay as flat as I can across the seats. "It is so weird being the other man."

This stops Evelyn for a moment. She lets out a forlorn sigh. "Yeah, I bet it is."

Gripping the wheel she just sits there a moment. Was that...regret? Guilt? Second thoughts? I couldn't tell but something was bothering her. She shakes her head and starts the engine. It purrs to life as the garage door raises behind us. She pulls out and soon we are on our way. I lay in the back seat watching light poles and tree top drift by but mostly watching Evelyn drive through the space between the front seats.

Glancing back down at me she smiles and reaches back to hold my hand for a moment. "You okay baby?"

"Yeah." I say. "This has been a heck of a week."

She laughs. "Don't I know it."

With each minute we were getting further away from the place that brought me such joy and closer toward the harsh realities of real life. It felt less like a fantasy this time though. Recalling that first time also brought to mind some of the things my sister had told me that day, things I now knew were not true. "Would it be okay to get your phone number?"

Squeezing my hand she lets go and brings it back to help her drive. "Of course my boy. I was going to get yours when we stopped."

"Oh good." I say. "Would it be okay if I called you sometimes?"

"Of course! I would love to hear from you." She says without hesitation. "Just try not to call at odd times or do anything suspicious. Alan can be disinterested but he is not a fool. We can't be too obvious."

"You can call me. Anytime."

"And you won't just let it go to voice mail...every single time?"

I assume this was a reference to Eugene. I didn't even know the guy but I was so jealous of him. It was irrational and petty but deep down it bothered me that there was another man who called her Mom. I tamp down that ugly feeling and try to stay focused on the incredible love I was feeling. "I'll answer."

After a few minutes drive she says. "You can sit up now. It should be safe."

I sit up in the passenger side back seat to see that we were just taking the ramp onto the freeway. Sitting alone in the back seat of this luxury car like this made me feel simultaneously important, like the president, and childish, like I was a kid being driven to soccer practice or something. Once we were merged Evelyn moves the rear view mirror to so that she could glance back at me. Knowing her she probably loved that, rekindling memories of when Eugene was smaller and she had to drive him around. The grin on her face confirmed it. I wink at her through the mirror and she laughs.

"Silly boy." She says. "It's not true. What Diane said back there. I certainly appreciate a pretty face but it's not your youth that made me love you baby, it's your spirit. Don't let those things she said bother you."

I nod. "I won't. She was just trying to hurt me because she was angry."

"That's right." She says. "I have to get back to clean the place up. I am going to drop you off at a gas station. You can take a cab from there. Is that okay?"

"Of course. I'll find my way home." I reply. "I may be your boy but I'm not a child."

She chuckles. "My brave little man."

I beam, unable to wipe the smile off of my face. This being in love stuff was INTENSE!

I had already called for a ride when we come to a stop in a parking spot at one of the stations just off the freeway. I get out and move to the front seat to wait beside her. She holds my hand, gripping it tightly and clearly reluctant to let me go.

"I'll be okay." I assure her. "Kiki and I have been through worse. We'll figure this out."

From her purse she pulls ten more c notes. Combined with the money she'd given Diane that was two grand she'd just spent on this visit!

"That is too much!"

"Shush!" She scolds. "I told you not to fuss." She presses the cash into my hand and holds it there. "I just hope this helps." She then produces another twenty and adds it to the stack. "For the cab ride."

"Mom...this is...you are..." I slump across into her waiting arms. "I don't deserve you."

"Shh." She hugs me and strokes my hair and kisses my head. "Just remember." She whispers. "Whereever you are, whatever you do, however you are feeling, just know that your Mommy loves you very much."

And...I cry. I hold to her and I cry. Yet again. I hadn't cried this much since, well, since ever. "Oh Mum."

"Shhh." She daubs the tears from my eyes with a warm smile on her face. "The cab is here."

"Right." I gather myself. She kisses my cheek and I kiss hers. We look into each other's eyes. "We'll be in contact."

"Yes we will. Keep me updated on how you're doing." She says. "I am hoping we might see each other Wednesday, but I'll let you know."

"Wednesday." I nod. "I'll be free."

"And I will let you know about the suite. It might take some time though."

"I know."

"I'll miss you. I'll be thinking about you Donald."

"I'll miss you too Mom."

Again we hug and in that soft enveloping embrace I can feel that she didn't want to let go. I didn't want her to let go either. The honk from the impatient cabbie brings us back to the real world. We quickly exchange numbers and hug yet one more time to which we receive another loud honk.

"Get going before you make me cry!" She laughs and swats my hand.

I giggle and steal one last kiss before dashing across the waiting cab. "Where ya goin kid?"

I give him the address. As we pull away I watch as Evelyn gets out of her car to watch me go, her long dress and flowing fire red hair dances in the wind. She waves goodbye and I wave back.

"That your Mom?" The gruff old cabbie asks as we pull from the lot.

"Yes." I say proudly. "That's my Mom."

***

Chapter 26

Once home I pay the cabbie, get the change, and hurry for the front door of my building. On my way I bump into the always nosy Mr. Khan and leave him a happy man as I square up our rent for the month. I am still deciding how to break the news when I unlock and open the door to hear Kiki on the phone.

"Lamar, dude, just let me talk to her." She says in a tense voice.

Damn. She already knew. I step in and quietly close the door behind me.

"I don't even understand. What the fuck happened?" She says. "Donny doesn't even..." She falls quiet as Lamar explains. I creep into the dining area and into view. Kiki, sitting in the living room, fixes me with a hard glare. Bowing my head I sit down and wait. "That's some bullshit Lamar and you know it. Let me speak to Diane." He talks a bit as the desperation grows on my sister's face. "Come on dude. She knows I'm good. I'm the best she's got." She pauses to listen. "Yeah, I know I lost that client but...hold on a second...Lamar, we've known each other for...just let me talk to..." Lamar speaks some more and whatever he says infuriate my sister. "I am NOT my fucking mother! I TOLD Diane I had shit under control. I lost one fucking client and I miss one fucking night and she...hello? Hello!? FUCK YOU!" She screams as she whips her phone across the room, it skitters in under sofa probably broken. "AND FUCK HER! Mother fuckers!" She seethes a moment before her eyes snap back to me. "What in the hell did you do Donny?"

"I, uh...." I stammer.

"Tell me! What did you do?"

"I quit."

"You quit? You just fucking up and quit? Just like that?" She throws her arms in the air. "Just fuck it all, I quit?"

"Um, yeah." I swallow hard.

"You always do this Donny. Don't you understand? I can't...fuck!"

I wilt in my chair at the well deserved anger. She was right. She was absolutely right. Every single job I'd ever gotten I'd lost in one way or another and left her to bear the brunt of our family's financial needs. But this time I'd even fucked her job.

"I'm sorry."

"WHY!?" She cries out in a voice so much like our mother's that it makes me flinch, instinctively readying myself to be hit.

"I-I-I'm not...I'm not as strong as you Kiki." I wring my hands anxiously. "I can't do this. I can't do this job. I just can't."

She takes in breath, ready to spit fire, but somehow holds her tongue. Slowly she lets out a long breath and a little bit of her rage is released with it. She covers he face with a hand and shakes her head. "Fuck."

"I'm sorry."

Rubbing her eyes she gets up from her chair and comes over to me. "It's okay. I get it." Hugging my head into her body she holds me tight. "I shouldn't have gotten you involved. This is my fault." She kneels down in front of me. "I just wish you would have talked to me first. You started without talking to me and you quit without talking to me. I told you, didn't I?"

"I'm sorry Kiki. I'm so sorry."

"It's done." The worry is etched hard into her usually soft features. "Tell me you at least got paid."

"Uh, yeah. I got some money." I say. "I paid Mr. Khan up for the month."

"Good. Good." Her eyes dart about as she starts to think and plan. "Fuck." She mutters at last, her shoulders sagging under the weight of her responsibilities. "Oh fuck. This couldn't have happened at a worse time kid."

"I'm sorry." I say again feeling both helpless and responsible. "I should have talked to you. I'm...I'm sorry."

Summoning her steel will Kiki straightens up again and looks up into my eyes. "Did she hurt you Donny?"

"Diane didn't..."

She shakes her head and kisses my hand. "Not Diane. The woman you went to see today. I know you were soft on her." She says with a big sister's empathy. "Is that why you quit today? Was she rough with you?"

Obviously Kiki had only gotten a piece of the story. Lamar hadn't actually been there at the door to watch it all go down.

"No." I shake my head. "No, she's a wonderful lady. She was the one who helped me quit."

"Helped you?" Kiki lets out a mirthless laugh. "Great. Just great. A real big help she was."

"It wasn't...she didn't..." I stumble over my words. "It was my fault."

"It doesn't matter." She squeezes my hand and drops back to sit on the linoleum. "Fuck." She holds her free hand against the side of her head as the other keeps holding my hand tight, holding to me like a life preserver. "I-I'll figure this out Donny. We'll get through this. Okay? We're gonna be okay." She was saying those things as much to herself as to me though for the first time I am not sure she was really believing it. "Maybe I could go back...ahh fuck."

My big sister, my savior and my hero, looked so very small and beaten down now sitting slumping in front of me on the floor. Having so recently seen Evelyn's plump healthy face I now notice the pallor of her skin and the dark circles beneath Kiki's rich brown eyes. Having so recently held Mom's soft hand in mine I now feel how skinny and cold Kiki's was. Having so recently seen a woman rejuvenated by love and lust I now recognize the battered spirit before me. Willfully or not I had been blind to it, but my sister was not well. Even her great strength had its limits.

Sliding out of the chair I join her and take her petite slender body into my arms. She rests her curly locks against my shoulder and hugs me back. In silence we hold to each other, each borrowing strength from our family unity. We'd been through hell together and we would find our way through this as well. One way or another.

"I'm sorry I missed our shopping trip yesterday." Her body shudders. "I didn't mean to kid, I swear I didn't mean to."

"I know." I stroke her head in the same way Evelyn stroked mine, passing on the heartfelt care I received earlier to my sister.

"I let you down kid...I fucked it all up, again."

"No...no Kiki." I kiss her head. "You didn't."

"I love you so much Donny. I'll think of something kid. I swear to you I will."

"It's okay Kiki. As long as we're...together..." My words fade from my lips as what I was about to say hits me like a bullet.

"That's right kid. As long as we got each other." Kiki hugs me tighter. "We'll figure this out Donny. We always do."

As my tough as nails sister weeps softly in my arms the life I had been fantasizing about all day comes tumbling down around me like a house of cards. I would be a submissive son and lover for the woman of my dreams but living with her wasn't going to be an option. My place was here with my real family. I could not abandon Kiki now. I would not leave my sister. Not even for Evelyn.

***

Chapter 27

Kiki does not cry for long, unlike her heart on his sleeve brother she wasn't much of a crier, but she is in no hurry to break our sibling embrace. Sensing her emotions had settled I say.

"Hey, I never told you the good part yet."

My sister looks up at me. "Good part? There's a silver lining to this shit storm?"

"Yeah...or, well, I think so." I say. "Evelyn called me her gigolo."

"Oh really?" This news perks Kiki right up. "So...you two have an arrangement?

"Kinda."

"Kinda?" She sits up and puts her hands on my shoulders "You're going to be a kept man?"

"I think so."

"What do you mean you think so?" She says. "What did you agree to? What's the pay?"

"I mean...I dunno." I say. "I hate talking about money with her. It's so awkward."

She laughs. This much needed ray of hope gives her something to seize upon. "Well start talking to her about it! We got bills to pay kid." She gives me a shake. "This is fantastic! You weren't kidding when you said there was a connection. She's willing to do that after only two times?"

"Yeah." I smile and wish I had brought it up sooner. "She's so amazing Kiki."

"I told you, don't fall in love with her. This doesn't change anything" She warns. "You sure this is legit?"

"It's legit." I say. "I am sure of that. She really likes me Kiki."

"Wow." Kiki smiles and kisses my cheek. "Well, you are a likable guy. Lucky little bugger! How come I never got a Daddy but you stumble right into a Mamma?"

"I dunno. She said it was because I was 'real'."

"Real huh? I think it's time I got 'real' with someone. Ha ha!" She quips. "So is this a trial thing or once in a while or does she want to keep you full time? Gimme the deets."

"Ah...I dunno."

"Donny!"

"Well, I think she wants me full time." I say. "She even wanted me to live with her."

"What?"

"Don't worry. I'm not going to do it."

"How the hell would you live with her? Is her husband on-board with this? Some guys like that shit." Her nose crinkles in that cute way she had. "Does he watch you two?"

"No! Nothing like that." I shake my head. "No, Alan doesn't and wouldn't know about us. They have this basement suite, real nice place. We were gonna make up a story and have me live down there as a tenant. Right under his nose so to speak."

"Oh." She thinks. "It's just sitting there empty or are there tenants?"

"Empty. Ready to be moved into. But..."

"Sweet!" Her brown eyes sparkle. "How soon does she want you there?"

"I don't know."

"Geez! Do you know anything?" She chuckles. "If it's empty you could go right away."

"Well, it's a bit more complicated. Besides, like I said, I'm not going to do it." I assure her. "I'm going to stay here with you."

She looks into my eyes and stares at me for a long time. A look of melancholy comes over my sister's pretty face. "The hell you are Donny."

grimbous
grimbous
1,016 Followers