Son in law's father Ep. 01

Story Info
I enjoy the father of my son law.
1.7k words
4.45
6.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

My 60th birthday was approaching and I was sure that my 2 daughters and their husbands were organising a surprise party, but I had not heard or seen anything so they were doing a good job. I knew I'd be surprised and disappointed if nothing happened but then again I didn't want a big do, something small with just a few people would be fine.

My name is Ann, nearly 60, divorced, 5'4", long black hair with a hint of grey, fairly slim, certainly slim enough to wear a bikini with ease and a decent 35-24-35 figure. I am use to living alone but will admit that I miss a man to sleep with and so far I haven't found anyone suitable. There are a few around but they are married and I am not going to go to bed with a married man. So a decent couple of vibrators satisfy me.

My birthday arrived and I was invited to one of daughters for tea. It turned out, obviously, to be a party and there were quite a few friends that I hadn't seen for ages. My daughters had somehow got my old style address book and invited them and I had a thoroughly enjoyable time. I drank too much to drive home and one of my son in laws father offered to drive me as it was on his way home and he is virtually tee total. He is Tony and recently widowed and while I did fancy him knew he was off limits as he was family. He took me home and on a whim I invited him in for a final drink which to my surprise he accepted.

He only had a small glass of something non alcoholic while I had another glass of wine and he stood up to leave. I resisted the urge to kiss him and he walked to his car to go home. For some reason as I stood there the car refused to start and he tried a few things without luck and decided he best call out the breakdown service.

"Leave it until the morning. It's late I've got a spare bed and it has started to rain".

He thought about it for a few seconds and agreed to wait until morning to see if the car would start or call the garage out.. He came back inside and I showed him the spare room already made up and we went into our separate rooms. The following morning he woke earlier than me and went to bathroom for a shower. I hadn't heard him so I walked in and found him just stepping out of the shower and drying his hair with a towel. We looked at each in surprise and my eyes automatically slid down his reasonably fit body to see his semi hard cock. It twitched and seemed to grow in that instant before he covered himself with the towel.

Brazenly I said,"I have seen a naked man before, although admittedly, not recently and not with a decent size cock looking at me."

"Sorry, I didn't think to lock the door, thought you would be sleeping the hangover off."

"No hangover and the lock is a bit iffy so I might have managed to walk in anyway."

As I spoke I'd stepped a bit closer and the towel was doing little to hide his manhood which was still quite big. Lust took over and my hands reached out. While one hand held his hip the other brazenly felt him through the towel. My hand gently pulled at the towel and it fell away and I saw a lovely thick 7" cock. Without hesitating I ran my hand gently along its length, he offered no resistance as I stroked it a couple of times. I knelt on the fairly soft vinyl floor and kissed the tip before taking it into my mouth. Just half an inch or so but it tasted fresh, clean and eager.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he managed to say, "We should stop."

I stopped sucking him and looked up, "You're right, we shouldn't be doing this but I need cock and you seem quite keen. Our secret, a one off but I need to have a cock fuck me, its been so long. Don't you fancy a warm, wet and willing pussy?"

"It's been a while and I fancy you but we shouldn't be doing this."

In response I took his cock back into my mouth and while I gently played with his balls took more of him into my throat and surprised myself by taking almost all of it without feeling the need to gag. I stopped and standing up kissed him on the lips so he could taste his clean manhood. I took his hand and led him to the bedroom and told him to lay on the bed. He did with his cock standing upright and throbbing with anticipation. I undid my dressing gown and shrugged it off my shoulders to reveal my naked body underneath. Still fairly firm tits with, by now, rock hard nipples and a neatly trimmed pussy which was already quite damp without any physical encouragement.

"Wow, I've wondered what you look like underneath that bikini you wear to the beach and I'm not at all disappointed. Much better than I imagined."

As he spoke his cock twitched again and I moved on to the bed and straddled his legs. I ran my hand up and down his shaft a few times as he sighed with pleasure then I moved up a bit and guided his tip into me. He looked surprised at my eagerness as I moved slightly and started to take his length. I knew I couldn't do this for long, both of us were sexually frustrated and I didn't want either of us to come to soon. I eased myself off him and licked him again. Then I moved up and offered my pussy to his mouth and he didn't disappoint. He held my hips and pulled me down, his tongue swiftly sliding inside the folds of my pussy and as deep as he could go. I moaned with delight as I experienced feelings I hadn't had for years as my vibrators weren't up to this. I found his hands and guided them to my bouncing tits which he fondled, squeezed and flicked the buds.

Suddenly realising that I was abut to come if this continued I managed to move away and rolled off him. We looked each other in the eye and kissed, our hands moving to feel and stroke each other while we calmed down a bit. As his finger slipped inside my wetness I knew his misgivings seemed to have gone away, he was now a very willing participant.

"How do you like it, I mean what position do you like to cum in? I like being fucked from behind to get really in the mood but when a man's ready I like him on top so I can see and feel him cum."

"Sounds good to me, I like to come doggy but more than willing to do the old missionary."

I moved away and moved to the side of the bed and leant over spreading my legs. Tony was quickly behind me and holding his cock rubbed it across my pussy. I wriggled a bit and enjoyed the fantastic feeling of his cock slipping into me. He held my hips as he gently pushed deeper until I could feel his balls against me. He withdrew and re-entered me several times and started to get faster.

"Christ, that's good, my vibrators don't do anything like this. Keep fucking me, go on, harder and deeper."

Tony did as he was told and he was soon shagging me relentlessly until he withdrew and didn't come back in. I looked around and saw him breathing deeply and holding the base of his rock hard cock tight in an effort not to shoot his load.

"Didn't have to do that, you could have just filled me, I was close and I think you'd have taken me over the edge. But as you have I want you on top of me and this time no holding back. When you come I'll be very surprised if I don't come as well. Just enjoy."

I turned round and lay on the bed and Tony followed. We were both wet and he was so hard he had no trouble in entering me in one movement and started to build up speed and thrusts. It was the point of no return, I was starting to orgasm, the first decent climax for years as I felt Tony's thrusts stop for an instant as he was ready to cum and he held me tight as he unloaded his pent up cum deep into me in 5 or 6 glorious thrusts. I felt every load shot into my pussy and it was fantastic. He gently laid down on top of me and we stayed like that for a few minutes. He moved as he realised his cock was losing some of his hardness and I grabbed my towel off the chair in an effort to stop my bed being soaked with our juices as he withdrew.

"Go for another shower, I'll wait till you've finished."

He showered and went to his room and I took my time in the bathroom, sweeping the cum soaked towels into the laundry and when I dressed and appeared downstairs he had made coffee and said his car was working. We drank coffee together and he left to go home. A few minutes later the door bell rang and one of my daughters walked in.

"Hi mum, was that Tony just leaving?"

I took a deep breath at the closeness of being caught and without blushing replied, "Yes, he brought me home last night, he came in for a drink and his car wouldn't start when he tried to go home. I offered him the spare room and he's just left after getting his car working."

It was all true, I just didn't tell her we'd had the most fantastic fuck and I, for one, wanted to repeat it, but hopefully not get nearly caught the next time. Was she suspicious I don't know but everyone has a secret don't they?

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers