Son of a Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over an hour we played and as the game was want to do, devolved into no real winner, our enthusiasm waning. Mia connected her phone's Bluetooth to a speaker and soon had music playing, snacks and alcohol making the atmosphere more party like and the game was eventually forgotten. Mom and I were talking like nothing had happened and Mia noted, becoming overly affectionate with each of us.

"See, isn't this better," she insisted as she hugged us both, her body between me and Mom on the couch. She was even more drunk than I, slurring her words, but it didn't stop her rising to fill all of our glasses, turning up the music in the process.

"Do you think it's okay?" Mom questioned over the volume. "The music."

"There's no one around to hear," I countered.

"I suppose that's true," Mom agreed, leaning back into the couch. "It's what attracted us to it in the first place." She took another sip of her bourbon and casually undid the button on her shorts. It was clearly just for relief but I darted my eyes away when her own caught me looking and once more I felt like I was injecting unwarranted sexuality into the occasion.

"Thank God," Mia distracted us, referring to the seclusion. "I need some place to wear my new bikinis. There's no way I'd get away with it back in L.A."

Her words 'new bikinis' captured my attention, Mom's also it seemed.

"You're not really going to wear them?" Mom seemed surprised, her eyes flicking across to me before back to Mia. "I thought they were for Toby's benefit."

Mia shrugged. "I bought them for me. I'm not letting them go to waste."

"But what about...?" Again, Mom's eyes darted to and from me and I knew she was hinting at my earlier compulsion, to which Mia once more shrugged.

"Tell me you weren't looking forward to wearing your new clothes Mom," she challenged to which Mom seemed embarrassed, my mind reeling at what they were discussing.

"Well, I was," for the umpteenth Mom's eyes darted in my direction. "But obviously I can't, now."

"Why not?" Mia rose to cross to the bourbon and found it empty, twisting the cap on a bottle of wine. "We're all family here. Wear what you want..."

She returned and seeing Mom's glass almost empty, made to pour on top of the bourbon, Mom holding up a hand and finishing before surprisingly accepting the top up. No wine glasses needed it seemed; I'd also never seen Mom drink so much so quickly. Mia slumped into an armchair and inebriated, cared not her legs spread widely, her bulge of pussy on open display. Drunk also, I allowed myself a lasting stare before slowly raising my gaze to her eyes which looked back lazily.

"...Lucas won't mind!" She finished her earlier point.

I sheepishly looked over my half-filled glass as the music played, awaiting the next move. It came from Mom. "It WOULD be nice to wear something pretty," she pondered.

"And you would've worn them in front of Toby anyway," Mia added, now seemingly determined to get Mom to dress up, or down, or whatever they were discussing.

Mom took the bait and swallowing another mouthful of wine, rose beside me, her hand actually unzipping her shorts as she stepped over my feet.

"You won't be embarrassed Honey?" Mom asked, standing unsteadily above me and without any idea as to why I should, innocently shook my head. "Okay," she seemed excited. "I'll slip into something more comfortable," she laughed as she headed to her room.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Mia through the music, her head swaying with the beat.

"Nothing. Mom just bought new clothes for the weekend. Well, for Dad really," she closed her eyes and waved her hand in the air enjoying the melody playing. "You'll see," she added.

I didn't have to wait long. I'd just returned from filling my own glass with the wine and upon sitting back on the couch, Mom exited the bedroom. It was her heels that I noted first. The clicking as she admittedly unsteadily traversed the room. But it was her outfit that caught my attention.

A 'dress' I suppose it could be called, it looked to be made of transparent pantyhose nylon, certainly the same material as the attached thigh high stockings. She wore no bra to support her large breasts and the fact I could see my mother's nipples was not lost on me.

"Woohoo!" Mia cheered our mother's return, whereas I remained mute. "I love that color," she enthused at the iridescent yellow and Mom did a full turn for her (for us) to model the outfit. I was looking nowhere else but at her yet she seemed loathe to catch my eye as she proudly crossed the room and as before stepped over my outstretched feet. Her glass upon the table, she chose that very moment to lean forward and retrieve it.

My mom's ass presented to me not two feet from my face, it was the first time I noticed she was at least wearing some underwear. The string of a thong was buried between her cheeks and as she leaned ever further, the dress rose ever higher on her thighs. Her body blocking Mia from view, I had no more than five seconds of impunity where I was free to stare to my heart's content. It was enough. The string that had disappeared between her cheeks reappeared as it attempted to cover her pussy, smooth puffy outer labia embracing the thin strip.

Too soon she moved away and with legs demurely together lowered herself into the couch beside me.

"You can pick your jaw up Lukey," Mia laughed without mockery and I felt myself blush.

"What? I wasn't looking," I lied, though indeed my jaw HAD dropped.

"It's okay Honey," Mom leaned back and crossed her legs, sipping her wine, and I again took a sneaky peek of her breasts, her nipples hard. "It was designed to stand out. How do I look?"

Both her and Mia's eyes were on me and my face burned as I struggled to admit my feelings to not only her, but myself. Was it okay to confess she looked awesome? That my own mother looked...fuckable? It was so wrong that I was even contemplating it to begin with. Sneaky peeks up my sister's skirt were one thing, lusting after my mom was a whole new incestuous ballgame. I went with a diplomatic response.

"You look..." I paused. "Pretty."

"I don't think 'pretty' was what she's going for to be honest Lucas," Mia laughed but Mom would have none of it.

"Oh, stop it Mia," she scolded her before reaching out and touching my arm momentarily. "Thank you Darling," she smiled. "Do you think your father would've liked it?"

All I could do was nod.

*

We attempted to finish the game but none of us were too interested, Mia more occupied with the music playlist and I was admittedly too drunk to concentrate. And, how could I? Across the table I was given a permanent up skirt by my sister. To my left, my essentially naked mother. The board game was the least important thing in my life right then.

The wine was emptied, and it was Mom that sought more, her heel turning as she stepped over me and I raised my hands to stop her fall. Her hand clamped down on my shoulder as I leaned forward and my own grabbed her at the waist. The nylon was so silky to the touch, her flesh so warm and supple. I managed with her aid to get her back on her feet and as thanks she ran her hand across my cheek.

"Hang on Mom," Mia leaned across the table with monopoly dollars in her hand. "This is for you," she laughed as she tucked fifties into the hem of her stocking.

"Oh, don't Mia," Mom giggled though awkwardly swayed her hips in time with the music, playing along.

"How much for a lap dance?" Mia continued on with the joke and I squirmed in my seat.

"You can't afford it," Mom stated, continuing to seductively dance right before me.

"Lucas can," Mia divulged. "He was winning I think."

What were they doing? I wondered. Was it possible they were both conspiring to embarrass me? I detected no malice and dismissed the notion. Mia was drunk, Mom was drunk. The room was even spinning for me, so inhibitions were bound to be thrown out the window by all of us. I looked at the piles of money on my side of the board and wondered if I should follow suit and go along with Mia's joke.

"Oh, stop it Mia, Lucas doesn't want a lap dance from his mother," Mom declared and once more tripped on her heel and began to stumble. It wasn't in my direction this time but she managed to right herself and lay back on the couch where she'd begun. "I think someone else might have to get my drink," she hiccupped.

I rose immediately and Mia directed me toward the brandy as she left her own seat. "That'd be a nice nightcap," she said as I looked at the time myself, closing in on 11:30 pm. "Gotta pee," she informed me as I found fresh glasses and began to pour us each a drink. I thought about how much I'd drank and knowing how I'd likely feel in the morning remembered to have a big drink of water, filling a large supplementary glass for later. Collecting the brandies, I began to head back into the lounge as Mia left the bathroom. "Ah, I think you can forget about Mom's," she stated, nodding her head in the direction of the couch.

I looked down at Mom to see she'd clearly fallen asleep, upturned arms slumped either side of her body. No real surprise considering the hour and the amount of alcohol she, all of us, had ingested. But it was the position she was in that caused the most contention. With feet firmly planted on the floor, her legs were well parted, the area from mid-thigh to groin exposed. With Mia by my side essentially giving me license to stare, I was privy to the sight of my mother's barely covered pussy beneath her dress.

The tiny fluorescent thong had slid down most of the way over her mound, revealing a small tuft of pubic hair above her upper labia, the rest of her pussy clearly waxed smooth. The remainder of the thong was wedged between her folds, disappearing into the crack of her ass. For the second time that night I felt my jaw drop, righting the situation before I turned to Mia.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"What?" She seemed uninterested.

"Ah, Mom! How's she's dressed. This isn't normal."

"Women just like to feel sexy once in a while Lucas," she rationalized. "That includes Mom."

"Yeah but..." I nodded toward Mom's attire, her posture.

"She was really looking forward to this weekend. I was too. It was meant to be romantic," she detailed. "You know all the clothes we bought. She maybe got a bit carried away with all the alcohol but she just wanted to wear something pretty. I do too," Mia ended on a cryptic note and I wondered if it wasn't just her new bikinis she'd brought along to parade.

"So, what do we do now?"

"Well, I need sleep," Mia answered, taking her glass of brandy from my hand and downing it in one gulp.

"I mean about..." I once more looked at Mom.

"Oh...help me out would you."

Following her lead, I grabbed one of Mom's legs, Mia the other and we lifted her fully onto the couch.

"Take off her heels," Mia directed. "I'll get a blanket."

Left alone with my near naked mother, I took the opportunity to look a little closer at her body, not just the cautionary fleeting glances but a long stare at her flesh. Yeah, there was cellulite on her upper thighs. Maybe her belly wasn't as flat as a twenty-year old's. But fuck me. She was beautiful. I felt my cock finally begin to harden, no more than a semi-erection but not even the alcohol could prevent my arousal for her right then, passed out and snoring as she was!

I was removing her second high heel when Mia returned with the blanket and took the temptation from my eyes. I left my glass of water on the table beside Mom and with Mia turning off the lights made my own way to our shared bedroom.

The internet had shown the room to have a king size bed but when we arrived it was two singles (most likely pushed together for the photo) which worked out for a sharing brother and sister. As I climbed into mine before once more Mia turned off the light, I wondered what could've happened if it was a double? Would we have fucked? As the room began to spin, having sex with my sister was the last thing on my mind as I welcomed the sleep.

*

Was I dreaming? The moon's illumination steamed through the thin curtains filling the room with light, yet it was a rustling that caused my eyes to open. She lay on her back with legs akimbo, the sheet down to her knees it was clear she was naked. Clearer still, she was masturbating. Her breath came in fits before she dramatically rolled and buried her face in the pillow, her ass moving up and down, thrusting as though she were in fact fucking the bed itself.

I felt my cock hard, and laying on my stomach, I ground myself into the mattress before I closed my eyes and it was morning.

*

It was the smell of bacon that led me from my slumber and immediately looking to my right at the remembrance of the moonlight masturbation, I was disheartened to see Mia's bed empty. Climbing out, apart from a slight headache I was feeling relatively healthy and slipping into my shorts but remaining topless, I ventured out to face what the day would bring.

For the second time in a minute, I was disappointed. Compared to what I'd last seen her wearing, Mom's clothing was, well, Mom-like. Cooking breakfast, she wore a t-shirt. An admittedly tight t-shirt that gave away the fact she was bra-less granted, but far more conservative than the previous night's apparel. It was only as I approached the bench and climbed up on a stool, did I notice however, she was pants-less.

"I knew the smell of bacon would get you up!" She smiled before turning and heading to the fridge. It wasn't the only thing to 'get me up.' White lace panties barely covered her ass, disappearing into the crack of her buttocks just as the thong had done. Already swollen from my morning erection, a full-blown hard-on tented my shorts and I was thankful I was hidden behind the bench-top. Or was I? Maybe it was time to declare my affection?

Mom came away from the fridge with juice and caught my eyes slow to raise from her pelvis, looking down at her crotch along with me. "Oh, yeah. Sorry," she apologized for nothing, the patterned lace front creeping between her folds and accentuating her mound. "Didn't want to spatter my clothes."

The best response I could come up with was a smile before changing the subject.

"Where's Mia?" I asked, looking around.

"Went for a run," Mom explained, filling a plate with bacon and eggs and passing it across to me. "She'll be back soon."

As if conjured, I heard the screen door to the outside open and with a mouthful of bacon I tuned to see Mia enter, sweaty and beautiful. The smallest pair of running shorts and merely a sports bra to hold her boobs, she stretched her arms as she crossed to stand beside me.

My dick already to attention, it was given a treat as she unexpectedly wrapped an arm around my shoulder, her breast pressing hard into my arm and a hand on my upper thigh. It was overtly sexual and with how sweaty her body was, extremely intimate. It wasn't until she came away with a piece of bacon stolen from my plate, did I realize it was a joke, and I thanked god I hadn't reciprocated her affection.

"Having a shower," she said as she waved the bacon at me and headed to the bathroom, my eyes trained on her bottom and the shorts delving between her cheeks. Why this weekend? I wondered. Eighteen years I'd lived under the same roof as these two and apart from some juvenile experimentation with panty sniffing (something I was sure all boys went through) I'd never been so incestuously attracted to them. Why now?

I concentrated on my breakfast as I debated who had the better ass, watching Mom as she refilled my glass of juice, cleaning up the kitchen. There was no contest. Mom's was bigger, had the dimples of a mature woman. I thought of Mia. Bulging out of her athletic shorts. What was the word 'they' used? Thicc! That was it. Maybe pawg! Whatever. It was ultimately clear to me. There was no separating the two. It was a tie!

Happy with myself, I concentrated on my breakfast and with the grease doing a fine job of soaking up the alcohol, finished just as my sister re-entered the frame.

"Oh, you're wearing that one," Mom looked over my shoulder disheartened and I turned to look at Mia and just what was the fuss? "I thought you said I could?" Mom questioned.

Mia wasn't wearing much of anything! I'd seen similar on the home shopping channel recently but never expected to see one so close up. On my sister no less. It was an extreme bikini. Small patches of red material covering the appropriate areas, namely nipples and labia but leaving the entire rest of the body exposed. It was ridiculously arousing and that Mom had wanted to wear it herself was insane.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, sorry I forgot," Mia excused herself as Mom walked around the bench and joined my sister before me. "Come on, we'll get changed. You're coming down the beach aren't you, Lucas?" Mia spoke directly to me to which I meekly nodded. "Okay, we'll go in your room Mom," she concluded and after a quick trip to our room, Mia followed Mom into the bedroom.

I had to remind myself to blink as I stared at the closed door wondering how I'd managed to fall into this parallel universe. These weren't my mom and sister. They'd been cloned surely. I came to my senses as I heard laughter from behind the door and hastened to my room myself to change for the beach.

It was as I opened my bag and pulled out the only swimsuit I'd thought to bring along, did I question its appropriateness. My small black Speedos. They were fine for the school swim team. Had been my only choice as I'd packed, thinking about impressing any girls I happened to come by on the beach. The problem was the only girls on the beach were Mom and Mia, and their appearance and the way I'd been feeling towards them, I doubted whether I'd be able to secret away any potential erection.

Yes, I was still thinking like a rational human. Despite how they'd dressed and acted in front of me, I still didn't expect it to lead to any breaking of taboos. In fact, now that I thought of it, neither of them had showed much desire toward me to begin with. Maybe I wouldn't get an erection anyway and none of this worrying was needed.

I quickly disrobed and jumped into my Speedos, their silky material immediately arousing to the touch, my dick swelling. Yeah, this didn't bode well.

When I finally made it back out into the living room, it was still deserted and I used the time to head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do some push-ups. Satisfied with the swelling in my arms and thankful the exercise had made my dick soften, I ventured back into the house proper.

And there they were.

Like some stars of my own personal porn shoot, Mom and my sister stood before me casually awaiting my arrival. I wanted to look at Mom. To admire her appearance in Mia's red bikini, but it was my sister whom I had to admit dominated the proceedings. What little material she had on was blue but it was just window dressing for her body. More to the point, her boobs and pussy. The string bikini didn't attempt to hide the regions of contention, leaving nipples and vulva exposed. Just framing the area. I stared into my sisters waxed smooth sex and gradually forced my eyes to rise, making it only as far as her breasts before, as if from some distant land, I heard Mom's voice.

"You ready?" She casually remarked. "We thought you'd fallen in!" To which Mia laughed.

"I think he may've been doing something else in there Mom," she scoffed as her pussy was taken from my sight, reaching for a towel and just as sexy, her bare bottom coming into view. It was not what I expected. Assuming it was a thong, I was instead met with two strings either side of her buttocks like a jock strap, nothing in her crack but shadow.