Son of a Beach Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother, son and daughter at a beach house.
10.8k words
4.47
116.5k
252

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,241 Followers

Both Mom and my sister's excitement had been noticeably building all week. A weekend at a secluded beach house up the coast. Just the two couples; my parents, and Mia with her new boyfriend. They'd met through my father, a trusted colleague of his at the Institute, and three months in, it seemed their relationship was flourishing. Their first weekend away together, I'd overhead she was hoping to make it 'special.'

I didn't quite understand what THAT had meant, but the few shopping trips she'd taken mid-week with Mom had seen them both return home with bags full of new clothing, and I'd noticed some of them from noted lingerie retailers.

I had my own reasons to look forward to the weekend. A newly turned eighteen-year-old with the house to myself, I was planning on making use of the time alone. A raid of Dad's liquor cabinet on my schedule. A LOT of porn to watch. And even the phone number of the new girl that had moved in a few houses down the street. All going well, it'd be a weekend to remember.

It was just after lunch Friday afternoon, and taking it upon myself to clean up the dishes from said lunch, I was wrists deep in the sink when my sister squeezed my shoulders from behind and requested my attention.

"Which looks better?" She asked as I turned and wiped the suds from my hands. "The dress with these sandals..." She twirled for me, the already short floral dress rising up her thighs. "...or this?"

My breath was caught momentarily as she took hold of the hem of her dress and lifted it up her body, only to be relieved (or possibly disappointed) when she revealed an admittedly tiny pair of denim shorts beneath, a white bikini hugging her ample breasts. She kicked off the brown sandals and slipped her feet into a pair of flip-flops and once more spun to parade her outfit.

Though my older sister, I wasn't above ogling her impressive ass as it literally bulged out of the cut-off shorts and managed to not linger on the mound of pussy (with a hint of camel-toe I noted) as she trained her eyes expectantly upon me.

"Ah, why are you asking me?" I inquired, admittedly surprised she was seeking my perspective.

"Mom said to get a male's opinion," she flatly responded.

"I'm your brother."

"But you're still a guy. Come on, don't be weird about it. I want to look good for Toby," she looked down at her smart watch. "They'll be home soon, just tell me. Which is hotter?"

"Ah..." I could feel myself beginning to blush. "Just go with what you've got on."

The sound of Dad's car pulling up in the drive saved me from any further embarrassment and set Mia on her toes. "Thanks Lukey," she said as she turned tail with her sandals and ran from the kitchen. Admittedly I took another peek of her ass as she scampered away and was suitably impressed. Hey, as she said, I was 'still a guy.'

Dad called out for my mother when he finally entered the house and I heard them meet in the hallway. What happened then wasn't what any of us had expected.

"...but Jim, we're fully packed. All the food's already in the car," Mom was trying not to raise her voice and I strolled out into the hallway to partake in the conversation.

"I know Honey but it can't be put off, there's millions of dollars riding on this," Dad was attempting to explain something and I got a pretty good idea of what that might have been. The trip was off!

"Seriously, the whole weekend?" Mia was attempting to salvage the vacation. "Why does Toby have to be there? Can't he at least come?" She added, to which Dad scoffed.

"We can't just find a genetic particle physicist of his caliber at the drop of a hat," Dad countered almost laughing and really didn't read the room.

"This is bullshit! I'm calling him," she stated and marched off toward her bedroom. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but I watched her leave intently, my eyes firmly on that swaying bottom.

"What's going on?" I finally inquired now there was a lull in the conversation, and Mom turned towards me.

"The trip's cancelled," she conveyed what I'd already ascertained. "Your father's running some test at the facility and heaven forbid, he and Toby aren't there to oversee."

"It's not like that Darl," Dad tried to mitigate, turning to me. "It's the chromosome raiment synthesizer. They've brought the test forward a week. Everything we've worked towards is hinging on this."

"And it just happens to fall on this weekend. You know I don't think they'll even refund the beach house," Mom fired at Dad. "All the food we've bought..." Mom trailed off.

It looked like Dad finally understood how much disappointment he'd wrought on the family, (me included) and reached out to touch Mom's arm. "Well, the food will still get eaten and...well, why do you have to cancel the trip? You and Mia could still go," it was then he turned to me. "And what about Luke? You could go along. How does a free weekend at the beach sound?"

Admittedly, considering Dad would now be home with me, putting an end to most of my plans, it sounded pretty good, and I felt Mom's eyes train upon me. She still conveyed disappointment when I looked to her for guidance. "Are you still gonna go?"

It was then Mia slumped back along the hallway.

"It's final, weekend's off," she looked at her phone dismissively. "Toby says he has to be there."

"Your father thinks we should still go," Mom looked to Mia. "What do you think? Luke can come."

Mia shrugged and didn't seem enthusiastic either way. "Whatever, if y'all want."

*

An hour later and with a bag hastily packed I was sitting alongside Mom in the front seat as we drove up the highway. I turned to offer Mia sitting in the rear some chips and with her perched in the middle with feet either side of the drive-train, caught a sneaky peek up her skirt.

She hadn't gone with the denim shorts. An equally-as-tiny denim skirt the replacement for some reason, and as I'd noticed when we left the house and I helped her load her suitcase into the trunk, if she'd been trying to look 'hot' for her boyfriend, then with the skirt riding up so high on her thighs that I could see her panties peek out below, she should've gone with that to begin with.

The denim shorts were on Mom! But that's a story for later. Right then I was captivated by my sister's impromptu upskirt. With headphones over her ears, and her gaze captured by something out the window, I was free to look for slightly longer than expected, the previously spied white panties hugging her mound. I once more felt myself blush and the realization I probably needed a girlfriend woke me from my trance, managing to divert my eyes and get her attention with the snack and she took them gratefully.

Half an hour later and we had found the turnoff and after another twenty minutes along a sandy track, eventually pulled up at the beach house. The car unpacked and eager to get to the sand, I lost some of my enthusiasm when I looked at the stretch of empty coastline a shell's throw from the house. As I said, it was empty. Beautiful to be sure. But empty. My expectation was the opportunity to swim alongside other girls my own age. Admire some bodies of sunbathing beauties. There was no one else here. The entire length of the coastline, stretching for miles either way left to right was vacant. They didn't lie when they said 'secluded' on the website.

I headed back through the dunes to the house, relishing the cool lawn beneath my feet as it transitioned from the hot sand. Finding Mom on the deck, she was in the process of leaning into a hot tub to test the water and it was then I acknowledged my sister's shorts, now sitting around Mom's hips. If they'd been tight on my sister's admittedly healthy ass, they were like a second skin on my mother. I gazed at her bottom for a troublingly extended amount of time and came away with an equally as dubious impression. Mom had a great ass!

"It's warm," Mom enthusiastically divulged as she felt my presence. "They must have come by and turned everything on for us."

"Nice," I agreed and felt my comment may've also applied to my mother's butt. "Where's Mia?"

Mom didn't need to answer, finding her upon the couch reading one of the magazines on the coffee table, drinks already poured beside the literature. I could smell alcohol and there being three glasses of what looked to be cola, I wondered whose was whose? Asking my sister.

"They're all bourbon," Mia casually remarked and I frowned, my sister immediately addressing my surprise. "Mom says you can drink this weekend!"

"Serious!?" I looked to Mom as she came back into the house.

"Why not?" She smiled as she passed by, squeezing my shoulder. "You're an adult now," she matter-of-factly explained. "I'm going to unpack if anyone needs me."

Mystified, and my enthusiasm for the weekend somewhat restored, I once more found my eyes staring at Mom's bottom as she stooped to retrieve a glass and made her way into one of the two bedrooms. It WAS a great ass.

I picked up one of the glasses myself and took a sip, finding it stronger than I expected, and much pleased, relaxed back onto the couch. "Oh shit," I exclaimed looking at the blank wall before me. "There's no tv!"

"I know," Mia lowered her magazine and rolled her eyes. "And try getting a signal."

I brought out my phone and saw no bars, thankful I had a few offline games preloaded if I grew bored. Flicking through my apps, I casually glanced at Mia as she shifted position at the other end of the couch, her bare feet up on the cushions providing an unobscured view up her skirt.

To be honest there wasn't much skirt to look up, so high it sat on her thighs. With the magazine fortuitously blocking her face from mine, I was able to stare directly without consequence at her aforementioned white panties. Time seemed frozen as I took in the splendor. Yes, she was my sister, but for a testosterone filled 18-year-old, she was also a living, breathing female, and that was currently the only thing on my mind.

"Mm, drink's just right Mia," Mom called from the other room to compliment her mixing skills and it frustratingly caused Mia to change position, reaching for her own glass and taking an extended sip. I feigned concentrating on my phone as she settled back upon the couch and to my delight, possibly an even better position. With feet towards me, she seemed unaware (or unconcerned) as to how much she was revealing as the magazine once more obscured her eyes from mine and I again paid tribute to her crotch.

Her leg, casually swaying as she read, caused her panties to grow taut over her mound, leading to the outline of her labia to press through the material with each movement. It was too beautiful to ignore and surreptitiously I ground the side of my hand against my rapidly growing cock, before, as I watched awestruck, she went all out and parted her legs completely.

It must have been more comfortable for her. For me however, it was excruciating. A full on hardon lined my inner thigh, encouraged by my kneading. My head was full of sexual thoughts. Images of my sister removing her dress in the kitchen, my mom's ass as she leaned over the hot tub, and this, right before me. A real-life vagina right there, an arm's distance away. If I leaned in, I could press my face to it. Smell my sister's pussy. Kiss, suck on her clit...

It was too much. I felt the orgasm approach rapidly and panicked. No way was I going to cum in the one pair of shorts I'd brought along, and in the little time afforded to me, I struggled to come up with the best solution. I rose suddenly from the couch and felt Mia's eyes upon me, turning my body immediately to hide my erection, I skirted the high back of the couch, willing away the orgasm yet aware it was useless. I'd crossed the threshold and there was no turning back. The doors to outside were out of the question, glass, Mia would see everything and I doubted I'd manage to open them in time anyway. The only option was right there.

She was slumped low in the couch and momentarily out of sight, I just managed to pull down the front of my shorts and cover the head of my cock as I let loose.

"What are you doing?" Mia questioned over the top of the couch as I released a ridiculous amount of cum into my palm.

"Nothing! Just a cramp," I lied as my cupped hand filled with semen and I gained what pleasure I could from the ultimately ruined orgasm. A moment of relief as I realized I'd pulled off the perfect crime, (literally) behind her back.

It was then, horror of all horrors. I saw the shadow of Mom re-entering the living room.

Mia sat up in the couch and throwing the magazine upon the coffee table, looked back over the headrest to further ascertain why I'd risen so quickly, a skeptical look on her face, just as I managed to tuck my cock back into my shorts.

"Oh good, someone's thinking," Mom crossed the room to stand beside the couch not two feet from me and with face burning, I struggled to hide my laden hand at my side.

"What?" I managed to respond, hoping she didn't notice my hardon still tenting my shorts.

"Sunscreen," she motioned down at my left hand. "Come on, lather me up!"

I was mortified and it must have shown on my face. Mia climbed up on the couch and held onto the backrest as she surveyed the action, strangely an equally as shocked expression coming to her visage. Did she know?

"Mom I don't think you should..." She began before Mom cut her off.

"What? He's my son, I think it's okay if he rubs me with sunscreen," she turned and presented her bare back only covered by the straps of her one-piece swimsuit.

"Mom I...I can't," I stammered and she turned before reaching out and taking up my hand in her own.

Before I could stop her, she'd dipped two fingers into the cum actually dripping from my clutch, amazed she didn't recognize its consistency, before she lifted her hand to her face.

"Oh goodness, what's gotten into you two?" She questioned. "I'll just do it myself."

"Mom don't," I finally managed to voice.

"Oh Jesus!" Mia herself exclaimed, admitting so much, her hand rising up to cover her mouth in shock.

"What?" Mom asked as she pressed her fingers against her forehead and smeared.

I felt my jaw drop as I watched my mother spread my cum from her hairline to her eyebrows.

"Ooh, it's a watery one," she remarked as it ran between her eyes and down the edge of her nose, a finger dropping down to scoop the excess before she drew her hand back to examine the cream. "What brand is this?" She turned up her nose, spreading the semen between her fingers before sniffing at the substance.

"Jesus, Mom! Lucas!" Mia leaped from her position as I stood transfixed, unable to act, let alone speak. She rounded the couch and reached out to grab Mom's hand just as the look of realization came to her face.

"This smells like..." Mom paused, her wrist held by Mia as she raised her other to her forehead and wiped at the remaining globs before slowly looking up at me. "...like semen," she whispered, dumbfounded.

"Okay Mom," Mia calmly stated as she dragged Mom toward the bathroom.

"...but it's cum!" Mom reiterated; confusion still evident in her voice.

"Let's just get you cleaned up," Mia soothed as she whisked our mother from the room, looking back over her shoulder at me with wide eyes, shaking her head.

Alone, aghast, I looked down at my hand and felt the earth spinning faster than usual beneath my feet. What had I done?

"It's not that bad," I heard Mia consoling Mom.

"Not that bad?" Mom rebutted "He's cum on my face!" She immediately replied and with an all-encompassing shame, I ran from the house.

The beach beckoned and I found myself slumped against a dune staring out into the ocean contemplating what I'd done, flippantly considering disappearing into the surf to never be seen again. It'd be better than this. How could I ever look in Mom's eyes again? Even Mia's. What about when Dad finds out? He'd kill me. And even Mia's boyfriend. How would he feel about someone looking up her skirt and jerking off? Essentially what I'd done.

The sight of my sister's panties came back to me immediately, her pussy pressed hard against the white cotton. It was then I thought of her reaction to Mom. She'd known! She'd known from the minute Mom reached out to touch my hand that it contained cum. She knew I'd cum. She must have known I was looking up her skirt to begin with. Why hadn't she said anything? Put an end to it. At least closed her legs.

The thought had my cock hardening and again I felt a surge of shame, cursing it for getting me in trouble to begin with. How long I sat watching the waves, I wasn't sure, but when dark clouds began rolling in from the sea and the smell of rain came on the breeze, I knew I had to head back to face the repercussions.

Nearing the house, I came upon Mia walking towards me. Again, my libido let me down and I found my eyes drifting across her chest, the tight t-shirt hugging her boobs, clearly unsupported by a bra. The cool breeze had her nipples standing to attention and remarkably my cock stirred. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"There you are," she said. "We were worried about you."

She stopped before me I could see compassion in her eyes.

"How's Mom?" I tentatively broached the subject.

"Fine, she's making dinner. Why?"

"Ah, you know why," I declared, incredulous, and Mia smiled.

"She's good. She got over it. Even managed to laugh," she divulged.

"Seriously?"

"Uh huh. I reminded her it wasn't far from what she'd been expecting this weekend in the first place."

"What do you mean?"

"Ah, I've seen what she bought to wear for Dad," Mia herself laughed. "Trust me, she's not so innocent."

I relaxed somewhat as we began walking back to the house and becoming comfortable discussing the matter with her, I broached another subject. "So, ah, you knew?" I cryptically inquired and again she chuckled.

"What, that you were looking up my skirt and jerking off?" She bluntly questioned and I rapidly blushed.

"I thought I was being inconspicuous," I defended myself.

"What like when you were looking at my boobs just then?" She laughed and I stopped to look at her.

"Shit, I'm sorry," I genuinely apologized.

To this Mia reached out her hand and took mine, leading us again along the trail.

"You're a guy Lucas," she giggled. "I know what guys are like."

"You're not creeped out?" I asked and she took a moment to reply, her hand so small and pleasant to hold, only answering when we met the grass and the house came into view.

"Actually, it was kinda flattering!"

*

Mom was predictably in the kitchen and was finishing a glass of bourbon and Coke when we entered. "Here he is!" She remarked as she set about pouring another, her tone belying the discontent she surely felt. When her eye caught mine, her facade cracked somewhat and a smile came to the corner of her mouth.

"Mom," I felt my face redden. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, she knows," Mia patted my shoulder as she made for the bottle of Jim Beam and I immediately thought of her last words. 'Kinda flattering,' she'd admitted. What did that mean? "We can just forget it even happened," Mia continued, pouring two glasses, filling them half way with bourbon before tipping more into Mom's. "What happens at the beach, stays at the beach," she concluded, handing me a glass. "Cheers."

Mom joined us in the toast and again her eyes met mine and this time we shared the smile. Like the shore I'd stared at half an hour earlier, a wave of relief washed over me and it felt like a reset on the weekend. And with Mia's words, it was possible no one outside the three of us would ever learn of what had happened. I hoped so.

*

I'd done little drinking in my life before then and though the meal sobered me somewhat, I could still feel the effects of the alcohol overtaking me. Inhibitions loosened, I again found myself taking sneaky peeks up Mia's skirt as we played a game of Monopoly. In my defense, she wasn't making it hard, at one point spreading her legs obscenely as she reached for the dice. I even noticed Mom looking at her display on more than one occasion and I was surprised she didn't hint at Mia doing more to protect her modesty.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,241 Followers