Son of a Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and you can talk," Mia giggled. "Mrs. Stick a straw up her daughter's ass to drink her son's cum!"

Mom blushed and I thought back of her antics at the beach that afternoon. Her mouth around Mia's asshole, licking and slurping at her sphincter to draw out my semen. Eventually coming up with the idea of sticking a drinking straw up Mia's ass to better suck out my cum. It was obscene. It was bordering on gross. But it was undoubtedly one of the hottest things I'd ever seen and led me to wonder, who the hell were these women I thought I'd known my entire life!?

Mia sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, looking at it to be sure she hadn't wasted any of my seed as Mom passed her a glass and they chinked them together. "Touche," Mom giggled.

"So, what do we do now?" Mia questioned the room as Mom took up position in the armchair, crossing her legs to remove the temptation of her pussy from my vision.

"Well, we haven't tried out the hot tub yet," Mom said as Mia quickly drained her glass, nodding.

"Champagne," she rose to her feet. "Nothing goes better."

"Agreed," Mom smiled before looking down at her stockinged legs and up to me. "Be a darling and take off my stockings would you Honey?"

I was on my knees before I even swallowed my mouthful, my exhausted penis also rising to the challenge as I took her foot in hand. Off with her heels before I lifted her foot to my mouth and kissed her stockinged toes.

"Oh, you ARE a good boy," she praised, parting her other leg to reveal her bare crotch.

I kissed my way over her foot to her shin and followed the path of her stocking to her knee and thigh. Finally reaching the lace stay up, my nose an inch from her sex, I nibbled the hem of her stocking and with a little help from my fingers, dragged it back down her leg.

With her lips parted, she looked down upon me with a desire I'd never seen in her eyes. Probably one very few sons had ever had the delight of witnessing from their mother.

"God, I want you inside me," she managed to whisper and it came across as more a woman in love speaking to her partner, than the flippant, no strings attached sexual shenanigans the weekend was intended to be.

"Ah, I actually think I'm next!" Mia broke into our moment, noisily carrying three champagne flutes in the one hand, an unopened bottle in the other. Stopping beside us, her bare crotch suggestively pushed out as if emphasizing I was indeed yet to enter her vagina.

"Well let's take it to the hot tub then, shall we?" Mom acquiesced. "Maybe Lucas can do something about it there."

She rose from the armchair, one stocking still remaining upon her body and I was confronted at eye level by now two pussies, my mouth literally drooling at the presentation. Mom lifted her costume up her body as I made quick work of her other stocking and naked as nature intended, we left the house to enter the jacuzzi.

*

I returned with the second bottle and for a moment stood before the tub and watched the two. Mother and daughter, each holding an empty Champagne glass as they passionately kissed, arms around each other and bare breasts just above the water line. Lazily, their eyes opened as one at my presence and as they turned their heads to look upon me, the Champagne cork popped from the bottle.

A geyser of bubbly burst from the neck, accompanied by the laughter of my ladies.

"Well, it looks like someone likes to watch us kiss," Mom giggled.

"And don't forget pee," Mia chimed in.

I felt myself blush and they both looked down at my rising cock.

"Ooh, that did it!" Mom laughed. "Bring it over here Darling."

"And we don't mean the Champagne!" Mia added, a wicked smirk on her face.

I climbed the stairs into the hot tub and stepped back into the warm bubbling water, pausing before I lowered to fill Mia's glass. Mom took the opportunity and grasped my cock and drew me to her mouth. Fascinated, my eyes drifted from the bottle and sent Champagne pouring into the water.

"Careful," Mia warned and righted my aim, Mom's eyes following the commotion and with cock deep in her mouth raised her own empty glass to receive her fill, the expert multitasker.

My own glass misplaced, I ran a hand through Mom's wet hair to show my affection whilst I raised the bottle to my mouth and drank straight from the neck. This was living. Mia leaned back against the jacuzzi wall and even with the churning water I could see her legs spread, a hand between as she watched the show Mom was putting on. And what a show. Lavishing my dick with kisses and licks. Slurping down to my shaved balls to attend to their needs. Back upon my shaft and managing to take in my length, her nose pressing my belly as she willingly choked herself on me.

Taking another swig from the bottle; Mia holding out her own glass for a refill. Mom taking a break from her task to sip from her own. The alcohol had flowed freely all afternoon, was going down too well now and it was then my pressing need to relieve myself came foremost to mind.

"Ugh," I sighed and about to once more take my cock in her mouth, Mom looked up, concerned.

"What is it Darling?"

Mia, frantically masturbating beneath the surface looked on just as invested.

"I have to go," I confessed, once more blushing.

"Where?" Mom hadn't caught on.

"You know..." I kind of explained.

"Oh."

"Just go here," Mia entered the conversation, her direction taking both Mom and me by surprise.

"What?" I questioned.

"Why not?" She sat up in the water. "I did!"

"Honey!" Mom was taken aback.

"What? It's chlorinated," she added, cheekily.

"When?"

"When we were kissing," she took another sip from her glass, downing the last.

Mom seemed to be genuinely shocked at Mia's admission. I however was growing harder and wondering how that would affect my ability to go in the first place, wherever that happened to be.

"It's just water," Mia defended herself. "It's no big deal."

"Yes but...well I mean..."

"Oh, go on Lukey, show her," Mia looked up at me.

"What?"

"Show Mom it's no big deal. Pee for us."

"Here? Now?"

"Ah, yeah," Mia slid across to be right beside Mom once more. "Where else?"

"Oh, I don't know," Mom mocked. "Maybe in the bathroom?"

Her words were said with conviction, but the sly grin on her face gave away her fascination, her eyes turning to me. "You don't have to Honey," she said. "If it makes you uncomfortable."

She wasn't telling me not to. I thought of them freely pissing in front of me on the beach, such a turn-on. Would it be the same for them?

"You can do it," Mia moved forward, taking my hardon in hand. "Here, I'll hold it for you."

It wasn't as helpful as she thought it'd be, my dick amazingly stiffening further. But the need to go was pressing and erection or not, some things can't be prevented.

Mom looked on wide eyed, absently raising her wine to mouth to finish her glass as Mia lightly gripped my shaft. And then it came. The sensation akin to an orgasm as I felt my bladder release and the urine surged along my shaft. A dribble and then a fountain as my Mom and sister's eyes lit up.

"Oh, my goodness!" Mom exclaimed, her mouth dropping in wonder. "I've never even seen your father pee!"

Her admission was surprising though not unexpected. My father was pretty conservative. So was my mother for that matter, but it hadn't stopped her behaving like a wanton harpy all weekend. Was there something about this place? This beach, the solitude perhaps, that brought out the heathen in people? The incestuous desires lurking within us all? Whatever, as I released my stream, Mom's wonder turned to desire. Reaching out she wrapped her hand around my sister's and directed the flow of pee. The arch rained down from the water between us and onto my sister's breasts, Mom laughing as she hosed her daughter.

Mia herself released a startled squeal, transitioning to a contented moan as she lifted her chin to take the shower up onto her neck. "Mm, it's so warm," she sighed, releasing her hand from beneath Mom's to massage my piss into her boobs. Mom ran her hand up and down my shaft, jerking me as I pissed and the spray hit Mia's mouth, her lips opening to accept my offering.

"Oops sorry," Mom giggled her apology and smiling as pee ran from her mouth, Mia directed her empty champagne flute under my diminishing flow.

"It's alright," Mia accepted as the glass filled and the stream turned to a trickle. "I saved some for you."

There was a moments silence as Mom's hand slipped from my dick and I lowered into the water, the women parting to allow me a position between them. Mom wasted no time and climbed upon my lap, the water doing little to prevent her lubricated vagina sliding down easily along my still erect cock. Mia remained with glass held out and I looked on with awe as Mom freely accepted the gift.

One day earlier, my sole desire was to steal a little alcohol from Dad's liquor cabinet and watch porn in my bedroom with the volume up for once. Now here I was, about as inebriated as I'd been in my life, Mom in my lap with my dick deep inside her and a glass of my piss in her hand. What alternate universe had I slipped into!?

Mia moved in ever closer as Mom raised the clear liquid to her lips and tentatively tasted, her pussy squeezing around me, hips thrusting. I watched as she tilted the glass and her mouth filled, pee running out between her lips. Mia was there to catch it, kissing our mother's mouth as Mom in turn tipped the remainder down onto her chest. I raised my hands and cupped her breasts as Mia's mouth moved to mine. Did I care I tasted my own piss? Not one bit, as I wrapped my tongue around my sister's, lifting my own hips into Mom's grinding.

She joined our kiss. Mother, son and daughter locked in a debauched three way make out session. Saliva flowing freely between us. The taste of brine. Mom rocking violently as I slid a hand between Mia's legs and found her slit, a finger effortlessly slipping inside. "I'm cumming," Mom breathed into my mouth and I renewed my thrusts, my ass slipping on the seat below, a jet massaging my lower back.

"I'm cumming," Mom repeated as if she needed to remind us and her head tilted back, Mia biting my neck, lavishing me with the most intimate of incestuous kisses. I felt Mom's pussy squeeze ever tighter around me and then a quiver, her body shuddering as she groaned into the night.

"That's it Mom," Mia applauded. "Cum on him. Cum on your son's cock."

"I'm cumming," she once more informed us and I felt an extra warmth at the base of my cock. "I'm, I'm...pissing," she announced, hotter than the tub itself, her pee surging out upon my groin to mix with the churning water.

Mia had my wrist and was hammering my fingers inside herself, her own pussy convulsing with an impromptu orgasm as I let myself go and allowed myself to join the ejaculation party. My abs hurting as I thrust up into Mom with each pulse of my spurting cock, my seed where it belonged. Inside my mother's vagina.

The Champagne bottle bobbed in the water beside us. In a post orgasm daze, Mom fell upon my chest and I wrapped her in my arms, Mia nuzzling in beside, kisses back and forth between Mom and me. The warmth of the embrace. The soothing waters. I could've fallen asleep and dreamed of nothing better than that moment.

*

We made it to the bedroom.

Mom had wanted to go for a midnight swim at the beach but somewhere in our inebriated state, Mia and I had realized it was a bad idea. A shower was proposed. Not for the fact we'd all sat in a pool of our piss and cum for hours, but to rinse the chlorine from my ladies' hair.

It served another purpose, to sober us up. It was also about as sexually exciting as the hot tub.

From having four soapy hands massage my entire body; to my beauties stand facing the tiles, plump bottoms side-by-side as I buried my face between one then the other. Kissing ass. Tasting pussy. Mia had turned to lift a leg over my shoulder, her cunt presented to me to be lavished with affection. To bring her to the orgasm she deserved as she kissed our mother above.

I'd stood. With a hand on each of my lovers' ass, a soapy inserted finger into both assholes at once, our mouths locked in a three-way kiss as the hot water cascaded our bodies. "This is the best thing ever," I declared as two hands massaged the length of my cock, kneaded my balls.

"Oh, wait till we get to bed," Mia rebutted as I fought back another orgasm.

"What?" I inquired as I wriggled my middle fingers in time, enjoying the feeling of being inside their asses.

"We've got some things to show you," Mom giggled as she humped my thigh.

*

And so, I found myself laying back against the headboard as Mom lavished Mia's body with kisses. She kissed her breasts as Mia moaned, her body writhing as Mom went lower, across her belly to eventually bury her face into Mia's sex.

I watched on and masturbated. Mia's hand holding my ankle for support as Mom seemingly expertly ate her out. I guess it was just women know what women like, so when Mia was cumming into our mother's mouth in mere minutes, it wasn't too surprising.

With her cheeks and jaw glistening, Mom raised her head and climbed back atop my sister, their bodies becoming one, more so when legs were scissored and so naturally, they found pussy pressed to the other's. Pre-cum oozed from my eye, coating my length and providing a lubricant for my manhandling as I watched mother and daughter grind cunts. Never would I have found hotter online had I been alone in my bedroom all weekend, and I had to dramatically pull my hand from my cock to prevent a not so spontaneous orgasm.

My action drew the attention of my lovers, and smiling, lazily looking at me through orgasm dazed eyes, Mia invited me to participate.

"Can you bring what's in my bag Lukey?" She asked, gesturing across to her open case beside the closet.

I was eager to please and immediately, with possibly the hardest erection of my life, left the bed and dropped to the floor.

"What am I looking for?" I asked as I cursorily examined the contents, seeing what I assumed she wanted under countless items of lingerie.

"Oh, I think you'll know it when you see it," she giggled.

The purple head of a dildo poked out from beneath pink satin and she was right, I knew IT was what we sought. Upon wrapping my fingers around its girth, I was surprised at its length as it slid from its housing. It just kept coming. Only when I drew it Arthurian-like from the lingerie did I realize why. Double ended.

My sister saw the fascination in my eyes as I climbed back atop the bed, answering my unasked question.

"I use both ends on myself," she explained its presence, a lesbian tryst with Mom not having been its raison d'etre. Measuring from my fingertips to elbow it was a formidable weapon that Mom was quick to commandeer.

"Get on all fours," she almost demanded of Mia who was just as quick to submit, presenting her ass obscenely to Mom and me.

"I wish I'd brought my strap-on," Mia admitted, her face upon the mattress. "You both could've fucked me at once."

Why she even owned a strap-on was something I'd worry about another day, right then I watched fascinated as Mom rubbed one end of the purple behemoth along Mia's labia, coating the dildo in girl lube in preparation of what was to come.

So welcoming was my sister's asshole to the dildo, it was clear she'd done this before. That Mom was so quick to take charge, so eager to instigate the penetration was also a window into her own libido. With cock in hand, I knelt beside as Mom eased the latex analog inside her daughter, inch by inch getting deeper with each gentle push until finally, with Mia's contented moans, Mom turned to me.

"You might have to help out now Honey," she purred, letting the unsupported end drop from her grasp to hang like a tail from my sister's ass.

It was pretty clear what I had to do as Mom turned on the bed and backed herself up to be within a foot of Mia, dropping to all fours like my sister, but she gave me an instruction just in case.

"Now fuck my ass with that thing," Mom insisted.

Not wasting any of this valuable time, I once again had the dildo in hand, lifting it to copy as Mom had done on Mia and smear the head in Mom's literally dripping pussy. I ran my hand over it myself, scooping up Mom-juice and lubricating the shaft in prep.

Not satisfied, I slipped two fingers inside Mia's hungry pussy, feeling the dildo pushed hard against her vaginal wall, space inside limited, and used her own lubricant to further coat the rubber phallus. Now slippery in my hand, I positioned the head at Mom's pushed out sphincter and effortlessly slid it inside her body.

The two women now connected by the asshole, I gripped the middle of the dildo and allowed them to move back and forth, accepting as much or as little of the at least ten inches allocated either end. Mia was greedy. Her butt swallowing far more than Mom's, her asshole pressing my hand each time she moved back, almost as if kissing me as thanks. Finally, I let go and miraculously, their buttocks touched. Coming together softly to press, before comfortable with the massive anal penetration, they were slapping together, the sound akin to a spank.

I moved around to face Mia and she was quick to take my cock in hand and then mouth. Sucking me fully into her throat where she seemed grateful to choke, saliva flowing around my cock. I pulled out and ever so quickly found Mom just as hungry for cock. Spit roasting her, an orgasm brought on by the double penetration. She collapsed forward on the bed, her body convulsing, most of the dildo exiting her ass and I was there to see it pop out, her asshole gaping and so slow to close as she lay prone, in ecstasy.

Mia needed satisfaction and I took up the reigns, grabbing the dildo and thrusting it inside her ass. I climbed between Mom's legs and pressed my cock at the entrance of my sister's vagina, as hard as the dildo and just as lubricated. Tight, was an understatement. My bulbous head stretching her opening, I pulled back in fear of hurting her before she screamed for me to continue.

"Don't you dare," she warned. "Stick that cock in me baby brother. Fuck me like a whore!"

She didn't need to tell me again. With a hand on her hip for leverage, the other jamming the dildo in her ass in unison, I hammered away. Thrusting deep into her impossibly tight hole. Mom had recovered and was on her knees, her first thought to kiss my mouth, then to take the dildo form my hand. Tag team, we worked well together. Mom pushing in as I pulled out. Again, she sought my mouth and the mental stimulation of kissing my mother as she ass fucked my sister, the physical of my dick incestuously embedded in the closest of embraces, was all too much. I had to cum.

Harder I slammed. Holding off until the last possible moment before I planned to pull out. And then as if the sex gods watched over us, Mia came. Her scream was the first indication, her hand grabbing behind to pull the dildo form her ass as I felt her vaginal walls shaking, the pressure around my cock easing slightly, delaying the inevitable. A gaping maw of asshole remained where the dildo had vacated, Mom quick to fill the void with her tongue.

I was done. Three more deep thrusts and I was on the brink. "Oh shit!" I warned as I thought of Mia's words again. I could only cum in her ass or mouth. What about her ass and Mom's mouth simultaneously? With a groan I pulled out and Mom, with mouth and eyes wide, looked up at me expectantly.

Taking my engorged cock in hand, I guided the head directly at Mia's still gaping butthole and released. The eruption was volcanic. A burst of cum shooting deep into my sister's open rear. Mom's tongue obscenely poked, begging to be splattered. I sprayed her immediately; jet after jet of molten semen into her mouth, across her cheek. I dipped the head into Mia's ass to inject her once more and she squealed in delight, still reeling from her own orgasm.