Son of a Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom left me and saw to her daughter, laying down next to her as Mia collapsed with my cock burying deep into her bowels.

And so, we lay. My girls wrapped in each other's arms as they kissed. My cum exchanged between their mouths. With my softening cock embedded in my sister's ass, my body pressed to her, I nestled my face into her still damp hair and thought of how happy I was, how quickly my life had changed. How could I possibly let this go?

*

-Sunday Morning-

"...Earth to Lukey." I heard Mia through my fog of remembrance.

"What?" I focused once more on her body. The see-through purple tights, no more than stockings really. Her cut off t-shirt that she'd lowered over her breasts, under-boob bulging out suggestively.

"Two eggs or one?" she seemingly repeated and I couldn't answer. There was too much going on in my head.

"I don't want this to end!" I blurted out and they both stopped their work in the kitchen to look at me.

"What Honey?" Mom questioned.

"Us...this," I stated.

"But today's Sunday Lucas," Mom detailed. "We have to vacate by midday."

"But I can't go back to normal," I declared. "I love you. I love you both."

"And we love you Lucas," Mom reciprocated. "Don't we Mia?" She turned to my sister to see her biting her lip, in thought. "What is it?" Mom asked.

Mia took a moment before she spoke.

"I'm with Lucas Mom," she said. "I can't go back to normal."

Her words swelled my heart and I moved further into the kitchen.

"What are you talking about?" Mom questioned. "We spoke about this. Not strings. No regrets for the weekend. Just the weekend."

"But I want to do it again," I sidled in beside Mia, taking her hand, reaching out for Mom's. "I want to do this every day!"

Mom looked down at her hand, now in mine, her eyes looking past to my erection pointing up directly at her.

"But your father," she looked back up at Mia. "...and Tobias. What about them?" To which Mia scoffed.

"Mom, I've had better sex with my little brother in the last day than I've had with Toby for three months," Mia confessed, and the words took me by surprise and admittedly filled me with pride.

"But I love your father, I'm not going to leave him," Mom countered.

"And I'm not breaking up with Toby," Mia bluntly replied and it dampened my spirit somewhat, until she continued. "Which is why I've come up with a plan."

"I'm listening," Mom at least looked curious. I was all ears. Well, all ears and an impressive erection.

"Lukey's not moving out any time soon," Mia began, talking to Mom like I wasn't even in the room, let alone naked and holding her hand. "It means we can have his cock any time we choose. When Dad's out, or at work. We can all fuck to our hearts content. Dad. Toby. No one needs to know."

"But we'd be cheating," Mom countered.

"Are we cheating this weekend? It's Lucas. He's family. It's totally different," Mia explained and I was in total agreement.

Mom was passive for a moment as if in contemplation.

"I think you've forgotten one thing though, haven't you? Lucas." She turned to me. "How do you feel about that Honey?" She raised her free hand and cupped the side of my face. "Would you be okay with that Darling? Your Mom and sister coming to your room all hours and having sex with you? Providing us with all that yummy boy cum whenever we have a craving?"

"Letting us improve our skills at sucking cock?" Mia chimed in. "I know I need all the practice I can get. Ooh and also more of that water sports stuff. That was a real turn-on and I know Toby's not interested."

I felt light headed and struggled to swallow, let alone speak.

"So, what's it going to be Honey?" Mom asked. "It's up to you. We can keep fucking, all three of us. You can finger us and fuck us whenever there's an opportunity, we can kiss and cuddle and we'll suck your dick whenever you like, but it'll have to be our little secret. Is that okay?"

It was better than okay. It was just about perfect but I didn't want to come across too thirsty.

"I mean, I wish I could be with you both like a real relationship," I admitted. "But I guess if that's the best we can do, then I suppose I could go along with it."

Mia could see through my charade even if Mom couldn't, a smirk on her face.

"Well, wouldn't want to put you out or anything," she snidely, though good-naturedly remarked.

Mom brought us both into her arms and we had a family hug to celebrate our decision, my cock pressing hard into her hip.

"So now that that's sorted, what about breakfast?" Mom asked.

"Actually," Mia was quick to reply. "We've only got a couple hours before we have to get out of here," she reached down and took my cock in hand. "What about we make the most of it?"

It was yet again a question I needed no time to debate.

*

The End.

Thank you for reading.