Son of a Witch

Story Info
A story about a very unusual weekend at a cottage.
8.2k words
4.39
7.7k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
287 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.


This story involves the main character's loss of her virginity. It also involves multiple sex partners in a Halloween Coven and also incestuous sex, or does it? All characters are over 18.

*

It started innocently enough. It was almost the end of October and my boyfriend Seth's parents had asked him to go up to the cottage to get everything settled away for the end of the season. For the past several years he has helped his dad do this, but this year his parents are vacationing in the Caribbean.

Seth asked me if I'd like to go with him for the weekend. I'm Miriam; I'm nineteen and Seth is three years older than me. I say 'boyfriend' but we're really just getting to know each other. We've been going out for five weeks and only on weekends. We started out more like friends, but now I'm fairly sure we both know some sparks have ignited.

However, going away for the weekend had me thinking. Seth says we'll drive up on Friday evening and come back Sunday. That's two nights I can only dream of. He says there are plenty of bedrooms, but it doesn't take much imagination to guess what could happen and I think I may be ready for it. I can't stay a virgin forever.

X-X-X-X-X

It's settled, we're going, and I am seriously excited. Did I mention we are neighbors? Seth's parents moved on to our street two years ago. Of course, Seth was in his last year of college, so we didn't meet until the summer. He's six foot two and well built; he has what I call dirty blond hair and a really bewitching smile. I had an immediate crush on him, but I kept it to myself, and I don't think he noticed me at first. We would say 'Hi' to each other but didn't really talk. I'm a very shy person at the best of times. My parents were rather pleased when we started going out to the movies. Seth's parents are both archeologists and like my folks are tenured professors at the university.

They didn't see them as dates and that first time nor did we. I thought they would have a problem with my going away for the weekend. My Mum did ask if I would have my own room and I said, "Of course' in a 'What were you thinking?' kind of way." So, as I say it's all settled, and Seth is picking me up at five this evening.

X-X-X-X-X

The drive took just over an hour. The Fall colours on the trees were still amazing although many of the leaves had already fallen creating a vivid multicoloured carpet on the ground. We stopped at a small restaurant to pick up hamburgers and fries when we were nearly here. It was pitch dark when we arrived. Seth opened a bottle of wine, and we went out to the veranda to look at the stars. Very little light pollution up here. An unseasonably warm day for Ontario had briefly turned into a lovely evening, but after a bit we decided despite wearing having put on warm sweaters to retreat indoors.

The cottage was quite modern with lots of exposed pine on the walls and ceiling. The living space was open concept with a full kitchen and dining area and easy chairs and a sectional sofa facing a view to a lake. The whole back wall of the living area was composed of floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors. There were two bedrooms on each side of the living area, four in all, two facing the front and two looking out on the lake.

After we put our dishes in the dishwasher, we took the bottle of wine and our glasses to the sectional. Seth turned on the gas fire and poured us another glass of wine. My parents often let me have a glass of wine at dinner when they were having one, but this felt entirely different.

He told me stories about summer adventures he had had growing up here. At ten thirty he said it was time for bed as cottagers usually turned in early. He showed me the bathroom and where I could put my toiletries. Then he said I could have the bedroom at the front of the house on the left as you entered, and he would be in the back bedroom on the same side facing the lake. He picked up my suitcase and showed me inside and then he kissed me and wished me goodnight.

I was a little disappointed that we had not made out a little on the sofa, but the kiss was a start. I guessed he didn't want to come off as some kind of letch, so he might need a little encouragement. After unpacking I went to the bathroom and washed and cleaned my teeth. Back in my room I undressed and got into bed. Although everything felt a little strange, I was happy to be here with Seth. I read a little and then turned out the light.

I lay awake and wondered if Seth might knock on my door, but I thought probably not. Still not feeling sleepy, I let my mind fantasize a little. Although he was three years older, I thought it possible he was no more experienced than me. Could it be we were both virgins? As these thoughts meandered through my mind, my hand has unconsciously found its way to my clit and started gently rubbing. I increased the speed although keeping a light touch until I came to a satisfying conclusion. Not mind-blowing but enough to put a smile on my lips as I drifted off to sleep.

X-X-X-X-X

I woke at some point in the night to the sound of pouring rain and then drifted back to sleep.

When I next awoke the sun was shining round the edge of the blind. October the thirtieth and I could feel the heat of the sun as I raised the blind. Well, sadly, my hoped of instant animal passion had not materialized and I was still a virgin. At least my Mum would be happy. I picked up my phone it was eight-seventeen and fourteen degrees Celsius. According to the weather man it would continue to be unseasonably warm for the next two days with highs in the low twenties.

I shrugged off the shorty nightie I had brought with me (I normally sleep in the nude) and pulled on my jeans and a t-shirt. I stuck my head outside and surveyed the living room. No sign of anyone. I moved to the door to Seth's room. Not a sound. I tiptoed to the sliding door and opened it. The veranda ran all around the house. I stepped out onto it and leant against the railing. There was a light mist on the lake, but it was already burning off in the sunshine. The view was stunning.

At the far end of the veranda there was a flight of about twenty steps that led down to a small sandy beach and a jetty that led to a floating dock where a boat with huge outboard motors was moored. I went down the steps realizing that the cottage stood in a secluded bay with a handful of other cottages around. I walked out to the floating dock and looked around. Two jetties over a family were swimming in the lake. I guessed the water must be warmer than the air temperature.

As I watched they finished their swim and climbed up the ladder attached to their dock. They were all naked: a man and woman, who looked to be in their thirties and an older couple, who might have been the parents of one or both of them. They picked up towels and started to dry off. One of them saw me and waved; then they all waved their towels at me still standing full frontal. I waved back resisting, as they had, the urge to shout out to them, remembering it was still quite early.

I was taken with the urge to swim too. I hadn't brought a swimsuit but realizing that would not be a problem for the locals I shucked off my clothes and looked over the end of the dock to see how deep the water was. No problem I could safely dive. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a 'thumbs up' from some of this family of neighbors. I waved again before diving in. The cold momentarily took my breath away as I shook the water from my eyes and started to swim. It really wasn't that cold, maybe twenty degrees. After swimming around I was pretty sure there was a warm underwater spring nearby.

As the family now wearing robes left to go back to their cottage, I heard sounds from the cottage on the other side of me. A girl about my age and an older couple, also all wearing bath robes, arrived on their part of the beach carrying towels. I don't think they saw me but, in any case, they dropped their robes and started walking out unto the water. This seems to be a regular nudist colony I thought as I enjoyed the naughtiness and freedom of my first naked swim. I loved the way I could feel water flowing over and around every inch of my body. For me it felt like naughtiness but clearly for the people here it was just another morning swim at the beach.

Seth appeared in a bathrobe carrying two towels.

"I saw you swimming and thought you might not have brought a towel," he called quietly indicating the towels he carried. I gave him a 'thumbs up'. I had just started to wonder how I might dry myself as I has not brought a robe.

Seth came out to the floating dock, put down the towels and dropped his robe but to my surprise he had some short swimming shorts on.

"Was this to preserve my modesty?" I wondered as he dived into the lake. He swam well I noticed as he swam out a hundred yards or so. I swam towards him as he turned swimming back towards me. When he reached me, I pulled him to me and gave him a big kiss. As he kissed me back, I saw his eyes pop as he realized my nudity.

"Just fitting in with the natives," I said, "It seems to be what everyone does. At least everyone but you," I continued, resisting the urge to give his penis a squeeze through his trunks.

"Yes, skinny dipping is quite usual before nine o'clock, but frowned on after nine...as is any lewd behavior at any time," he added, giving my right nipple a gentle squeeze.

"I see," I said, as my hand reached into his shorts to get a real feel of skin and the satisfaction of feeling him hardening. "No inappropriate touching then," and I continued to stroke him.

At that moment I realized the girl was swimming towards us followed by the couple.

"Hello Seth," she said, as I retrieved my hand and swam slightly apart from him.

"Hello Julie," he answered, "This is my friend Miriam, we're neighbors back home."

Julie and I "Hi!"ed each other and I wondered if they were more than friends. There was a bit of small talk and then we all swam around in silence until they all returned to their beach.

I was not the least bit fazed by nudity as such. My grandparents had emigrated from Europe and arrived in America just in time to be part on a hippie commune and my father had been born there. Growing up, I was quite used to seeing all the generations in the family treating nudity as a normal part of life. We did not spend the day naked but at bedtime and in the mornings, it was no surprise to see any of us naked as we used the shower, got dressed or even prepared breakfast.

Now, as we left the water, I noticed Seth was carrying his trunks. His penis was at least semi-hard but as he whispered to me it would have been a lot more obvious within the tight confines of his shorts. Nobody seemed to notice, although I did see Julie take a second look. It was my first real look at his penis in the full light of day and I liked what I saw.

X-X-X-X-X

Back at the house we shared a shower before breakfast. We soaped each other up in the shower and I encouraged a little playful intimate touching but nothing heavy. I was still not quite sure if he was ready.

After breakfast we went for a walk away from the lake. It was a lightly wooded area and as we moved further from the road only the sounds of birds and small creatures that scurried in the undergrowth disturbed the silence. As we went further the trees got denser. At one point we spotted a deer. She was looking right at us, but before I could pull out my phone she bounded away.

All the time we walked we talked. Seth was a good conversationalist. Mostly he wanted to know about me; what interested me; what my best vacation had been; what experiences had meant most to me. I found this very refreshing as most of the boys I'd met only wanted to talk about themselves. We came to a point where the shrubs and undergrowth had run wild and decided we had gone far enough.

Somehow, I found myself talking about previous relationships with boys which in truth were pitifully few. I was painfully shy, and I wasn't particularly popular at school where puberty brought on a persistent round of acne attacks, which made me even more shy. The one time I came out of my shell was at sports. I'm five foot eleven and was always the tallest girl in my class through my early teens. And although I was skinny as a rake, I was strong with good hand-eye coordination and I in my last two years I made the school team in both basketball and soccer.

My first real sexual experience was with my cousin David last year. We saw each other for a week in December Hanukkah/Christmas each year either at his home or mine. Our families were Jewish but not really observant. In my family I felt we were really atheists, but we observed the non-religious aspects of Christmas like Santa Claus and hanging stockings and we also celebrated some aspects of Hanukkah. David's dad was in the army, mostly in Germany and David had been at an all-boys boarding school in England. I think he had no more experience of sex with opposite sex than me.

So, this past Christmas we got the chance to spend the day alone together, while the parents were out doing some shopping. We wasted the first couple of hours playing a silly board game, but then we fell into a game of "you show me yours", which quickly developed into closer inspection followed by me showing him how to rub my clit and him showing me how he liked to 'wank' his penis. He put one, two and then three fingers in me, while I took over rubbing my clit. He must have hit my G-spot (new to me), because very quickly I had my first full orgasm. To reward him I stroked his penis and then put my mouth on it and sucked it, which was quite satisfying as he got really hard. When he started to cum in my mouth I pulled off and grabbed for a tissue to catch the remainder. It had a funny taste, not totally unpleasant.

And suddenly I was describing all this to Seth. He asked if we had gone any further. I said "No", but in truth, the following day we found a little time to be alone again, and I had let him put his penis in me. Then we both got scared as we hadn't any protection. If he'd wanted to keep going, I might have let him as it felt kind of interesting. I finished him off with another hand job, but I remember feeling all hot and bothered afterwards. These past few months on the farm I had been almost obsessed with watching the animals do it, especially the stallion when he mounted the mares. But I didn't tell Seth that either.

"You're still a virgin then?" Seth queried, interesting that that seemed to matter to him. I nodded, after all it was only in me for a minute or so and it wasn't the least bit painful, so I consider myself still a virgin.

As we made our way back through the trees we came to a clearing. It was roughly circular and probably fifty yards across. Near the centre stood three large upright rocks leaning against each other like the poles of a teepee. They were about fifteen feet in height. And close by a similar-sized boulder lay flat on the ground. In front of it about fifteen feet away was a circle of stones, in the centre of which someone had laid some kindling like a little campfire. There was a stack of larger logs beside the perimeter of stones. I asked Seth if he knew what it was, and he said maybe someone was planning a bonfire.

I was looking at them when I realized Seth had continued walking and was leaving the clearing. I hurried to catch up with him and he asked if I was ready for lunch. It was a surprisingly short walk back to the cottage, only a couple of hundred yards.

X-X-X-X-X

After lunch Seth said he needed a couple of hours to do some mechanical things to get the cottage ready for closing like closing down the air conditioner. That was the kind of fancy place it was. I asked if I could help but he said no, maybe I could read a book and he indicated a quite extensive bookcase. They were mostly solid-looking hardcover books. I didn't really see the point in starting on one of those. There was also a shelf full of books on archeology and ancient Egypt, its art and culture. Looking further around the bookshelf I was giving up when I saw a soft cover book The Great Wheel: Living the Pagan Cycles of Our Lives & Times. It was by an author I knew for her science fiction books and was among a small section of books on witchcraft including one called The Golden Bough and another the Aradia.

When I opened the first one, it didn't seem like a novel, more like a textbook and in flipping the pages I came upon a drawing of a wheel showing the solstices and festivals. The word Samhain jumped out at me because I had never seen it before. I looked it up on my phone and was directed to Samhain -- the Wicca Calendar and began to read.

I was just reading about something called The Great Rite, when my reading was interrupted by Seth who had finished his immediate chores. He asked me to change into a swimsuit, but to put my jeans and a wind jacket over it, as we were going for a boat ride and a cool breeze had sprung up. As we got in the boat, I thought I was overdressed, but when we got going outside the shelter of the bay, I realized how right Seth had been. We saw one brave soul waterskiing but he or she was fully covered in a dry-suit, and we did not pass close to them. We spent a couple of hours exploring the lake before heading back to the dock.

When we got there, several of the neighbors were out swimming and enjoying the unusually warm weather. I noticed everyone now wore swimming costumes, not a naked body in sight. Seth and I stripped down to our swimsuits and joined them. When we took a break Julie's parents invited us to join them in a drink. Other neighbors came over and soon it was quite a party. Apparently, it was a party; Julie had had her nineteenth birthday earlier in the week. I was right; she was only half a year younger than me. Everyone was so friendly the time slipped by and then we were invited to join them in a barbeque. I selfishly hoped Seth would say "No", but instead he accepted thanking them for their generosity.

He got into a lively discussion of the local political situation. Julie asked me how I met Seth and a couple of other ladies joined us as I was explaining we were just neighbors. I say 'other ladies' but I'm sure they were still in their twenties so not really old. Julie said she thought Seth was really hot and to my surprise the other ladies agreed. One of them said I was the first girl he had brought up here, but then he usually came with his parents. She started to say something else, but the other lady spoke right over her giving her a stern frown.

The first lady went a little red in the face and seemed quite embarrassed and I figured she had been going to say something rather racy. Julie and I gave each other a WTF look and the conversation moved on. Julie's dad stopped by a couple of times to make sure we had had enough to eat and to offer to refill our glasses. He seemed really nice, and I found I was rather enjoying myself. Some man brought out a guitar and started to sing. He had a really nice voice, but most people booed him and said, "not tonight". I asked, "why not?" and an older lady said tomorrow was All Hallows Day and we should all get a good sleep. That brought a few smiles as well as some smirks.

Later I looked at my watch and realized it was already ten. Julie's Mum was saying it was time for bed when her dad showed up to offer her a liqueur. She declined it and I said I would like to try it. He laughed and gave me this little plastic glass. I tasted it. It was very sweet with a nutty flavor. He said it was called Frangelico. As I finished it, Seth came over and said I should also go; I couldn't very well say 'are you going to come too?' in front of everyone, although I wanted to.

DawnR
DawnR
287 Followers