Son of a Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the cottage I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I thought about getting into Seth's bed, but I didn't have the courage, so I went back to the books I had seen earlier, got into my bed naked and began to read. Although I was fascinated, eventually when I found I had tried to read the same page three times I realized I was falling asleep and put the book down. The last thing I noticed before I turned off the bedside light was a thick fleecy bathrobe with a hood hanging on the back of the door.

The sound of something woke me. It might have been the sound of a door. I got up and looked out into the sitting room. Seth's door was firmly closed, and I couldn't see any light under it. It appeared my parents' trust was well-placed, and my ideas had just been fantasies. It was strange though because I thought he had enjoyed our light touching. Maybe he was ashamed of it. I hoped not. And then it struck me, maybe I shouldn't have been so forthright about telling him about my sexual experience on our walk. Maybe now he knew I was still a virgin he felt guilty and didn't feel it was his right to deflower me. Crazy but kind of romantic. We needed to talk about this in the morning.

Back in my room I pulled the blind aside and looked out. Nothing...or wait, a flicker of light. Yes, it was a fire; it must be the fire I had seen prepared in the clearing. I had a sense there were people out there. I looked at the bedside alarm; it was shortly after three.

I climbed back into bed wondering what might be happening out there, I can't have slept for more than a few minutes before I got up again feeling wide awake.

I wanted to investigate but I couldn't see the point in getting dressed just to get undressed in a few minutes, so I put on the bathrobe and my crocs. I pulled back the blind and realized the window in my room was actually a sliding door. I unlocked and opened it. The air outside was cool, but not really chilly. I pulled the thick robe tighter around me. I couldn't really hear anything, feeling curious I pulled the sliding door to and started to walk towards the fire. As I got closer, I could hear a sort of chanting but could not make out the words. There were certainly several people there. As I got closer still, I could see they were all dressed in hooded gowns rather like mine. How funny!

While they were chanting, they kept moving in a circle in an anti-clockwise direction. The thought passed through my head that this is a witches' coven, what fun! I decided to join in although I still could not make out the words of the chant. Gradually they moved faster, and the chant got louder until it reached a crescendo. And then everything stopped. I felt my heart beating. I was excited and nervous.

I could feel the heat from the fire and see the fallen rock and its three standing counterparts on the other side of the fire from where I now stood. The figure closest to them suddenly threw back his hood. It was a man, but I did not recognize him. He said something in quite a low voice, and everyone threw off their robes. They were all as naked as I was underneath mine, although some had tattoos and painted images on their bodies. I roughly counted about twenty-three people and without their robes it wasn't hard to tell nine were men.

I looked to my right and recognized a number of faces from the earlier barbeque. They were frowning at me, and one made a gesture of shedding a robe. OK, I could do that, and I dropped my robe behind me. I wasn't ashamed of my body especially compared to...no, I shouldn't go there. This was obviously about body acceptance as my parents would say, not about judging others.

I turned and looked to my left and was startled to see Seth only three people away from me. He looked surprised but gave me a reassuring smile. Next to him I saw Julie; he said something to her, and she also smiled. I nervously smiled back. I looked around again

The everybody turned to the person next to them, kissed them and said, 'chaos' in the same way a person at church would say 'peace'. This was a bit like being in church, not that I was a regular attendee, but I had been interested to go with my aunt while staying at the farm. Only as I kissed the woman next to me, I found this was not like being in church at all. She said "chaos" and kissed me quite deeply with an open mouth and I felt her hands on my butt. They were stroking me and when I tried to break away, she pulled me closer, and I felt her press her breasts and then pubic mound into mine. And then just as suddenly she released me and everyone around me seemed to have done the same.

They all turned the other way, and the same process was repeated with person on their other side. It was a man this time and he said 'chaos' and before I could speak it was the same impassioned kissing and I found he had his tongue roving in my mouth before I even realized I had opened it. He too held me close pressing my breasts into his chest. He was slightly shorter than me, and I was in no doubt what was pressing against me within an inch of my vagina. Again, we broke free, and everyone moved to their left. I glanced at the man who had just released me, and he was almost fully erect. Were we going to do this all round the circle? I tried to feel disgusted but in truth I was turned on at all and not ready to run.

The figure by the rocks clapped his hands and uttered something indecipherable and everyone looked towards Seth. No, it was actually Julie they were looking towards. Seth took her hand and led her past the fire to the fallen rock. There he passed her hand to the man who seemed to be the master of ceremonies. The man held out a metal flask to her indicating she should drink. She took a sip and passed it back, but the man indicated she should drink more. She drank a little more and this time he accepted it from her and took a drink himself. Seth leaned forward and said something to him. Then he turned and indicated me. The man nodded and Seth came over to me and held out his hand.

Why I took it I'll never know. I guess it was because he was the only person there, I knew. He led me over to stand beside the fallen rock. The man handed me the flask and I drank from it and handed it back. The taste was a little like the liqueur I had earlier, nutty, but with a slightly bitter herbal undertone rather than sweet. I sensed it did not contain any alcohol, but it felt warming as it went down. Now I noticed the man's penis was both large and very erect. Meanwhile Seth had helped Julie to climb up and lie down on the rock.

The man handed the flask to Seth who also drank and then took it to the nearest person in the circle who drank and passed it on.

Suddenly I found myself feeling not only warm and calm but somewhat aroused. Seth, I noticed, was now sporting an erection of impressive proportions. While I was looking, staring really, as the master of ceremonies or 'high priest', for this is how I began to think of him gently parted Julie's legs and ran his fingers up the inside to her thighs. He began to massage the area immediately around her mons. I was fascinated, expecting some kind of protest, but she lay there with a slight smile until he moved to stroke her clitoris.

After a minute of his stroking, she moaned and began to shift her legs apart and he clambered up between her legs and positioned his penis over her vagina. He gently parted her now engorged pussy lips with one hand while slowly inserting to tip of his penis with the other.

Far from protesting she drew him to her and kissed him as he continued to slide into her. I found that I was both enthralled and further aroused rather than shocked. A murmur or sigh of affirmation came from the assembled company. Perhaps the drink contained a powerful aphrodisiac, one that worked on women every bit as well as men. I saw Julie's mother was smiling, almost a look of pride. He continued to ride her, at least that's how I thought of it, until I saw her eyes roll back and her whole body lifted in a powerful orgasm. It had been very quick and as he slipped off her it appeared he had not cum as he was still rock hard. Julie's mother came to join him in helping a somewhat dazed Julie from the rock and onto her feet.

All this time Seth had been holding my hand. Now he motioned me to climb up and then lie down on the rock. To my surprise I did so, and he began the process of parting my legs and stroking me just as the previous man had done with Julie. The only thought in my mind was now I was going to lose my virginity for real. I was full of excitement as he climbed between my legs. I was so wet and so ready. I felt his hand part my labia and then the first pressure of his penis. For some reason the thought went through my head that I had seen he was circumcised, and I thought, "Seth is a Jewish name."

It was a very different sensation when he entered me from that brief penetration by David. Seth was so much bigger that I felt stretched. As he buried his full length, he hit my cervix and it hurt. But then when he started moving in and out, he was brushing past my cervix, and I experienced a new and glorious sensation. I could feel his pelvis rub against my clit on each thrust as his balls banged my bum. His penis was exciting multiple pleasure spots from my G-spot to my cervix. As he thrust faster and harder, I could feel myself coming quickly to a crest and then I felt him cum inside me. It seemed to keep coming and I could feel it leaking out of me.

Although I had not completed my orgasm I lay on the rock with a wonderful sense of well-being and contentment. Seth moved away and as I lay there someone offered me a small plastic cup to drink. Raising myself on my elbows I expected water and was surprised it was the same concoction I had had before. I thought of asking if I could also have a drink of cold water but then I was overwhelmed with an unbearable feeling of lust. As I lay back down, I felt the same stroking up my inner thighs again and parted them as widely as I could, for I was truly on fire. Surely Seth couldn't be ready again. But it wasn't Seth whose face appeared above mine, it was Julie's dad, a man in his late forties.

I should have been horrified, but I wasn't. He smiled in a friendly sort of way, as he positioned his cock at the entrance to my vagina. I couldn't bear the instants of waiting until he thrust into me. Was he even bigger than Seth? Once again, I had the feeling of being stretched and touched in all the most sensitive places. The pleasure was intense, but my orgasm was much slower to build. I kept getting little ripples of thrill through my loins and deep within me and I raised my body and writhed in desperation to seek the ultimate satisfaction.

I think I almost bucked him off in my desperation, but only almost. He put his hands on the rock on either side of me and extended his arms lifting his knees from the rock and balancing on his toes while he thrust even harder. I found I had pulled up my knees until they were touching my enflamed nipples to allow him even deeper access. Now I raised my feet to his shoulders. I don't know what instinct led me to do this, but I felt he was plumbing the very depths of my being, and I was adrift in an ocean of indescribable pleasure. And then he came as I passed out with the fierceness of my orgasm. as I felt my feet fall from his shoulders and the flood of his semen deep within me, I literally lost conscious.

I came to, spread-eagled on the rock with him still pumping into me and a fresh flow of his sperm filling me further. He must have cum twice without losing rhythm.

Then it was over. I felt some of the same sense of well-being as before, but less sense of satisfaction, as I climbed from the rock and Julie was helped back on. Somehow, I was not surprised to see Seth start the process of stroking her rapidly parting thighs. As I watched him climb up and engage, my only feelings were of joy for both of them. Watching, it did not seem to me to take long before Seth was dismounting and helping Julie down.

I felt disappointed and was ready when I found myself being encouraged to remount the rock. Hands were on my thighs and the 'high priest' was upon me and in me and thrusting away. "Could he be the largest yet?" It felt so, perhaps an effect of the herbal aphrodisiac. This time in my ecstasy I literally did unsaddle him for he must have been in his seventies and was a much lighter person. My hands scrabbled desperately to maintain my pleasure until he regained his place. I strove not to buck him off again and I kept punishing my clit while he renewed his vigorous thrusts. Then I reached out and pulled him into me to ensure that he finished as my orgasm peaked. There was a great sense of accomplishment when I felt him cum inside me.

Then it was Julie's turn again as a man I had not seen before went through the same ritual. It clearly was a ritual for each man followed the same procedure and Julie became more animated with each occurrence. I was amazed how with every man seemed larger than the rest and my energy and desire grew. I could barely wait to be mounted again. Only Julie and I seemed chosen for these rituals, and it occurred to me that we were the only two virgins present. The thought went through my head that it was Samhain, and this 'sex magic' was the fertility rite for Nature's blessings, perhaps for next year's crops. Although what crops this group of vacationing cottagers thought they were blessing was not clear to me.

Looking around I saw some of the women pleasuring themselves, while some were merely watching. Others were engaged in mutual stimulation of one kind or another. I ceased to notice the men who fucked me as I was so swept up in my own gratification which continued to grow. And all too soon I had been serviced by each of the nine men present. As I climbed down to make way for Julie as she was led over by her mother for her final encounter.

As I watched it was her father who climbed up to her. He greeted her with a loving kiss before sinking himself inside her. They worked together earnestly to prolong it as far as possible. Although he whispered his words of advice and encouragement, I could hear them. She screamed out her obvious pleasure as he brought them both to an eventual climax. I had no idea whether I had been as vocal.

As she regained the ground, Seth brought over two robes and he and the 'high priest' put them on us. We hugged each other and I kissed her. Then as Seth and her dad accompanied us home, I saw the other women greedily coupling with the available men. Sperm and juices were running down my thighs and I wrapped the robe more tightly around me. Away from the fire I thought I could just see the first faint red glow of dawn in the east.

X-X-X-X-X

When I awoke it was a beautiful morning and I could smell breakfast cooking. I was suddenly ravenously hungry. I opened the door and saw Seth had set up a table on the veranda facing the lake. I could see him out there dressed in swimming shorts and a golf shirt, too late for a nude swim. I ducked back into the bedroom and went to grab the robe from the back of the door and was surprised to find it was clean. Seth must have brought me a fresh one after he put me to bed. How thoughtful! I went through the open sliding door, and Seth kissed me and put a plate of eggs and bacon and a cup of coffee in front of me. I felt full of energy as though I'd had the best night's sleep ever.

As I ate, I looked out... not a person in sight...hardly surprising. No wait, in the far distance someone was fishing. I found Seth watching me and realized my robe had fallen open and I was on full display from my boobs to my pussy. Seth reached over and fondled a nipple, which jumped to attention. I put the last forkful of egg in my mouth and leaned over and kissed him and we finished it together. We let our tongues linger and play with each other, which I suddenly found incredibly sexy. I was so turned on I got up and taking him by the hand I led him into my bedroom, dropping the robe on the floor as I went. I knelt down pulling his shorts off and fastened my mouth on his cock. He clearly was not as turned on as I was, but it did not take long to grab his full attention as I licked and sucked him into a full erection. We climbed on to the bed together and I spread my legs for him. He bent down and started to eat me. 'God, it felt good!'

After a couple of minutes, he moved around so that I could suck his cock and fondle his balls, while he continued to alternate between nibbling my clit and thrusting his tongue into my slit. I could feel my arousal deepen and the beginnings of an orgasm building slowly. I felt impatient and wished I could have a sip once more of that amazing aphrodisiac. The very memory was enough to heighten my arousal and I found myself bucking against his mouth as delightful spasms of pleasure swept through me.

Sensing my impatience Seth moved and settled between my legs stroking my labia with the tip of his penis until I was desperate for him to just get on and fuck me. And then he obliged, plunging it into me. It felt good, although it did not press all my buttons like it had last night.

"I want to try being on top," I found myself saying. Did I just say that? I was amazed at my boldness. Seth disengaged and I climbed off until he lay on the bed with his shoulders on a couple of pillows. I got back on, and he held his stiff cock at the right angle so I could slide down onto it. I faced him and started rocking up and down and back and forward as he played with my nipples. I still did not feel the same pleasure as the night before and I lifted myself and turned to face his feet. There was a mirror on his bedroom wall and this way I had a better view of his penis thrusting in and out and I could more easily use my fingers to pleasure my clit.

Seth was thrusting more vigorously to meet my moves and even rising with me on my up stroke. I knew he would come soon and felt my own orgasm approaching. We finished more or less together which was good and I lay back with his cock still in me as the spasms subsided. When I lifted off, I felt his sperm oozing out of me and I scoped a finger-full from my vagina and offered it to him. He shook his head, and I licked it off my finger myself. We snuggled together even though there was now quite a wet spot on the bed. Still feeling horny I used my various wiles to reawaken him, but to no avail. His cock would not get more than half-way erect although he seemed to be greatly enjoying my efforts. I guessed he was still recovering from last night.

X-X-X-X-X

By the time we had showered and dressed it was almost time for lunch. Seth suggested we go for another walk first and I led the way deliberately heading towards the clearing where all last night's happenings had taken place. I was interested to see what remained. The place itself was very tidy. I walked over to the flat rock and was surprised to see no trace at all of the various bodily fluids that must have flowed over it. The fire was banked down, but not out. Julie's dad appeared through the trees and said, "Good morning!" as if it were just another day and started to separate the embers so they would burn out.

"What's with the fire?" asked Seth.

"You know what day it is?"

"Uh? November first, I guess."

"Yes, All Saints Day." Most of the locals get up early ready to watch the sun rise. It's a local tradition following in the footsteps of many different cultures around the world. They light a fire to keep warm." He said this as though he really believed it and had no recollection of his role in last night's orgiastic rituals. "If they'd been here your parents would have been in the thick of it. Have they never told you about it?"

"No, they haven't."

"Well, that explains it. Some people thought it strange you weren't here. Dirty minds will always fill a void with an explanation."