Son of a Witch Pt. 02

Story Info
Barley gets caught in a compromising position by his mother.
3.8k words
4.45
12.7k
8

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

All characters depicted here are 18+

Barley raced home on his bike to confront Jay. He felt a rush of adrenaline coursing through him, he couldn't remember ever being so worked up before, or so hard. He had tucked his erection into his pants waist hoping it would subside but closing in on home he was still rock hard.

He knew he couldn't confront Jay in this state; he'd never be taken seriously. He had to take care of his "problem" first. He turned his bike off the road and down the path to the secluded family home. The house was a large, dark burgundy, Victorian style home. The local village kids had often joked that Jay and Barley lived in a ghost house. He often laughed this off thinking how silly this was; they had poltergeists, not ghosts. It did make it easy to decorate the house on Halloween.

He rode through the front yard and parked his bike in the garage. He stood there for a moment pondering his options.

The garage was a large open room that had been built onto the side of the house. It was full of clutter and boxes of old junk. There was an empty space in the middle of the room for their mothers car.

Still fully hard, Barley needed relief unlike he'd ever needed it before. He unbuckled his pants and pushed them down to his knees. He slowly lowered his boxers letting his rigid cock free, it slapping against his abdomen as it flopped out.

He took a second to admire his body. He knew he was a lucky boy. He had a well built upper body, a decent set of abs with a light dusting of light brown hair leading downward. His cock had filled out well in his teen years, pointing out straight at just under 7 inches. It was fairly thick with two plump balls hanging low underneath.

He wasn't much of an exhibitionist, yet here he stood naked in the middle of the garage whilst the washing machine loudly hummed away. He grabbed his cock with his right hand and gently pulled his hand down the length of his dick, letting the foreskin pull back. Slowly he worked at his shaft moving up and down, occasionally letting his thumb rub against his exposed head. Every stroke sent waves of shivering pleasure through him. He had no porn in front of him, yet this was the most intense sexual experience he'd ever had. He didn't even imagine the usual girls or guys he often watched. He just closed his eyes and focused on his own body. He listened to his own desires and let his hands explore.

He lowered one hand to fondle his tender balls for the added stimulation. After a moment of caressing his sack he could feel the pleasure guiding his hands further down, reaching past his balls and gently rubbing against his taint. He continued to vigorously stroke his cock with his right hand, picking up the pace as his other continued further between his legs. Suddenly, his body surged, shocked by a new development. It was a new feeling; his hand had reached so far that he felt his middle finger rub against his tight, unexplored anus. He'd never touched himself in that way before but it felt so natural. It was like some primal instinct was telling him, screaming at him to venture further. He could feel a building pressure in his groin. He knew he was close to climax. However this sensation intensified as he was struck with a haunting revelation.

The garage door was opening.

Barley knew he was caught. He would never be able to confront Jay now. How could he? He couldn't accuse Jay of being a pervert after being caught jerking his cock and teasing his own hole in the middle of the garage.

This all flew through his mind in under a second as the door opened. However it was not Jay that was slowly revealed as the door ascended. It was his mother.

He'd never felt such a blast of whiplash before, going from relief back to utter dread. His mother stalled a moment not hearing him over the washing machine. This gave him only a moment of cover as she quickly spotted him.

"Oh Barley what are yo...Oh my!" She exclaimed.

Her eyes darted between her son's red blushing face and down to his still hard cock. She blushed slightly herself, letting a slight smile crack which she swiftly covered with her hand. Simultaneously, Barley scrambled his hands trying to cover up.

"MOM IM SOR...OH...UH!"

His voice trailed off into suppressed groans. He'd tightly clasped his hands over his cock, roughly rubbing his sensitive helmet in the process. This coupled with his humiliation pushed him over the edge and all he could do was run. As he hurried to push past his mother still standing in the door, he could feel shot after shot of pleasure shooting through him, throwing off his balance. Through his tightly clenched hands he could feel an eruption of cum starting to leak out. Morgan was in total shock as she watched her son rushing towards her. He was desperately trying to avoid her gaze, tripping over his jeans that had fallen to his ankles and leaking a copious amount of his young boy seed onto the floor.

"I'm s...sor..I...uh...unh..." He sputtered.

As he finally made it past his mother he felt one final spurt shoot directly upward hitting him in the face. He stood frozen, looking at his mother thinking this was the most mortifying thing that had ever happened to him. He reached down to grab his cum soaked Jeans and pull them up. It was now that he finally made brief eye contact with his mother. She didn't seem angry; just surprised, like she'd just found a lost puppy.

But whatever comfort this gave him was washed away as both he and his mother saw the final straw in his humiliating ordeal. There on his mother's left sleeve was a long streak of cum. He couldn't handle this anymore. He'd just had the most intense sexual experience yet and now he stood with his erection still poking out the top of his cum stained jeans. As cum dripped from his chin, the reality of the situation overwhelmed him.

"Mom, I am so sorry!" Was all he could say.

He turned and ran down the hall, up the stairs to his room. As soon as he shut the door he felt tears streaming down his face. His life was over. How could he ever look his mother in the eye again. How was she going to punish him? Would she tell Jay about what happened? He curled up on his bed awaiting his judgment.

20 minutes passed, which felt like hours but finally he heard the sound of his oncoming doom. The sound of his mother walking down the hall was torture. Every step was like a gut punch. She didn't seem to be walking particularly fast or stomping her feet. He felt so confused and scared as he heard the door opening. He lay there with his back to the door, waiting for his mother to start screaming like a banshee. However, only a maternal, gentle tone graced the air.

"Hello sweetie."

Sweetie? What was her game? She didn't sound at all mad.

"Are you decent?"

There it was, the acknowledgment of what happened. He knew this was how she entered to room to ask if the boys were dressed after showering, or if she suspected they might be masturbating.

"Yes." He mumbled shyly.

He turned to see her. There as statuesque as ever with her fiery red hair she stood. She had the physique of a 60s movie bombshell. Not skinny by modern standards but in no sense unattractive. She kept in shape and was often met with disbelief when she told people she had given birth to twin boys. She was, by all means a classic beauty and she wore it well.

She was holding a tray with a glass of milk and some bowls. Barley was so confused. What was all this? He gulped nervously. Was this his punishment or ingredients for a spell she was going to cast? Was she going to turn him into a frog or magically castrate him? His fear subsided as he saw her tenderly smiling at him.

"It's okay Barley. You have nothing to be embarrassed about." she said, quite matter of factly as she walked over to him.

She sat the tray on his bedside table and sat next to him. What was going on? He thought. Why wasn't she mad at him?

Now he noticed the contents of the tray. It wasn't the usual ingredients he'd noticed her use before, it was just eggs, flour, sugar, butter and milk.

"That's easy for you to say." he said glumly refusing to look at her.

Morgan was trying to choose her words very carefully. She knew Barley was a very mature boy but she also knew how delicate a subject sex was. She'd tried to be open with the boys about it during their adolescence refusing to let it be a taboo in their house. However she had learned that the mind of a teenage boy is an incredibly fragile thing.

"Oh don't be so silly. Have you forgotten where you come from? Sex isn't at all shameful in our culture." She said.

Barley cringed. He'd heard his mother casually talk about these things before but he'd never actually considered what she was saying. He was too put off by the idea of his mother talking about sex.

"Mom please stop. This is so weird." he moaned.

"Why? It's perfectly natural. It's a huge part of what makes us so special," she exclaimed.

He couldn't understand what she meant.

"That doesn't make any sense Mom! How does me... Ye know doing that in the garage make me so special."

"Barley I've been waiting for this for quite some time. Your an incredibly gifted witch, this just proves it! Let me explain. Witches control a vast array of supernatural energies that make up magic. However contrary to popular opinion, it's just like any other energy in the sense that it needs fuel. That's what your emotions do. They are the log on the fire that is your powers. Of course it also takes a natural talent. Most have a healthy balance of both but you've always been so reserved. You seem to try and keep your magical connection hidden under a rock, which upsets me because the one thing you have always had is a natural talent far beyond any I've ever seen."

His mother was both sincere and proud in her proclamation. Barley couldn't believe what he was hearing. He thought for so long that he was a complete failure in magic; now he was hearing he actually had some kind of talent?

"But you've always told me you liked how easy going I was, that I never let things bug me and it would see me through."

"Sweetie please understand there's nothing wrong with you. You just lack passion; that burning desire to excel where your talents lie."

He still couldn't see how this related though to what had happened in the garage.

"But Mom, what's any of this got to do with... You know, downstairs." he asked, motioning with an embarrassed gesture.

Morgan thought for a moment and chose her next words carefully.

"What happened downstairs was a very personal experience for you so I won't dissect it too much, but exploring your sexuality is the key to unlocking this skill you have. Sexual desire is tightly tied to your emotions. It's how I grow all the plants and herbs in the shop. I use growth spells and fertility magic fuelled by my memories of being pregnant with you. The feeling of you and your brother growing inside me has allowed me to perform feats of magic that I would never have been capable of before."

For all he found this awkward he couldn't deny he was intrigued to know more. Morgan had tried in so many ways to explain this aspect of magic to her sons over the years but to no avail. Jay had simply brushed off this talk of emotions, convinced he could simply will magic into working. Barley on the other hand was too afraid that emotions meant he was weak, that it wasn't what real men ever admitted too. However, he had been shaken by his embarrassing ordeal in the garage. It was like every wall he'd put up over the years had come crashing down and all that was left was a shy little boy. Morgan knew this was a pivotal moment for Barley and if she could just get through to him, he could be something spectacular.

Barley was still slightly confused.

"But how does that work? I get it working when your were all, pregnant and stuff but it's been a long time since then. How does the magic still work?"

His mother chuckled "Well, although yes, it was easier to do when you were still growing inside me, the magic lives in the memory. I can still feel it every time I think back to those 9 months. It works in the same way as when I summon rain for the garden by standing under the cold shower."

Barley began to worry about just how graphic his mother may get. Talking about being pregnant was one thing but now he was trying to keep the image of her naked in the shower out of his head. Yet still he continued to listen as he slowly began to understand what she was saying.

"Simulating the feeling of the rain on my body lets me make it real."

She put her hands on his shoulders and looked him square in the eye.

"Sweetie, you have a gift. All that holds you back is this repressed attitude you've developed. You must learn to stop, breathe and allow yourself to feel these things. Explore and experiment with your emotions and desires. Learn to feel your body and mind as one thing. You owe it to yourself to expand your natural gift and become the powerful young man I know you are."

She sounded so different; she was so desperate to get through to him. He was slightly uncomfortable hearing all this but he could feel a stirring in his groin. It was a bizarre sensation to have his mother cause his arousal but it was hardly the strangest thing that had happened today. He wanted to get to the bottom of what his mother was talking about.

"What about Jay? I thought he was the magical golden child. I always seem to screw magic up."

Morgan moved her hand down to his cheek.

"Barley you don't screw anything up. I'm sure if you give it some thought you'll figure out why you've had some unexpected results in the past" she said as she held her sons head against her shoulder.

She was clearly referring to the incident of his disappearing clothes at the last family gathering which made Barley blush quite hard.

"As for Jay, he has passion for magic but he's never had your talent. He's never grasped that magic isn't something you can just study and read until you master it. You need to feel and experience it. He's never had that natural affinity or your prowess," she said cautiously.

"Prowess?" He asked.

"Well I don't want to embarrass you..." She started.

But her son fired her a sarcastic look and she realised he was probably as embarrassed as he could be.

"Well you see I've know for years now that you boys have been developing and doing the things that all boys do. And although I can't speak for Jay you certainly have nothing to be embarrassed about," She explained, briefly gesturing towards Barleys crotch with her eyes.

"MOM!"

Barley suddenly regretted encouraging his mother to explain further. He knew he was generously endowed but he didn't need his mom to tell him. He thought surely this can't get worse.

"Let me finish. Masturbation is completely normal at your age. What I mean by prowess is that you just seem a little more comfortable with sex than Jay. He always takes his clothes into the shower with him. He never wants me to see him with so little as his shirt off and he never would have been bold enough to pleasure himself as openly as you just did."

He was wrong. It just got worse.

"I mean goodness, I remember the trouble I had getting him to take part in our blue moon rituals when you were younger but you had no shame baring all on those nights and joining in." She said proudly.

Barley recalled back to those nights. Only once every year or so it was an old custom for witches to perform a ritual for the spirit of the blue moon. It often involved chanting, offerings or dancing and singing. However for the magic to work, it had to be done completely naked. They hadn't taken part in many years now but Barley always remembered looking forward to those nights as he loved the freedom of playing naked outside and how much Jay dreaded it.

"Jay would never sit with me like this so openly discussing these things. You're just more open and developed in that way. As long as you have that, then you will always be a truly gifted witch. Whereas until Jay begins to more openly explore his sexual urges in a healthy way then he will never come close to you." She was trying hard not to verbally bash Jay too much.

Barley wondered how Jay was so standard at magic. He'd just found out that Jay was exploring his sexual urges by spying on Barleys teammates. Did that not count?

"However for all I am thrilled that your making these steps I would like to point out that the garage is more of a working space and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using it in...that way in the future." Morgan said bringing Barely crashing back to the room in a haze of embarrassment.

"Oh uh yea...again sorry about that. And I will I promise." he said apologetically.

"I mean I don't want to discourage you in anyway of course and if you have any questions..."

"Yes mom I...I get it. really."

"Ok because I couldn't help but notice what you were doing with your other hand downstairs.."

"Oh god...eh." Barley sputtered nervously.

"And in some incantations anal stimulation can be really effective in..."

"MOM! Please really I get. I know I can talk to you really just please stop." he explained desperate to change the topic.

"Ok ok I understand. Good boy." she said kissing him on his clean cheek.

"You should probably consider getting cleaned up by the way honey." She said gesturing to her own face.

Barley quickly realised he still haven't cleaned up after bursting cum all over himself downstairs. It hit him that the whole time he had speaking to his mother he had a long vein of his semen hanging down his face.

"Oh god!" He cried, grabbing an old towel from the floor.

He quickly rubbed hard on his face to get the gooey evidence of his shame away.

"Oh relax honey, it's nothing new trust me. You know potent semen is a very useful ingredient for certain potions..."

She stopped short seeing her son glaring at her. His face was pleading with her to stop talking about his semen.

"Ah sorry sweetie, I'll stop." she said slightly bashfully.

They both paused talking to have a brief laugh with each other. Morgan was glad her son could laugh about this predicament. Barley was just relieved he wasn't being turned into anything as a punishment.

His thoughts turned back to the tray his mother had brought in.

"So what's that all about mum?" He said pointing to the tray

"Ah well this is a little test sweetie. If your feeling up to it I want you to try making a cake."

A cake? he thought. What a weird turn from Jerking off and magic to how's your baking skills?

"You remember the old alchemy spell?" She asked.

He paused for a moment thinking back to his old lessons with Jay.

"Yea Alcamorphie, takes necessary materials and turns them into the desired object." he quoted.

Morgan looked at him proudly.

"Exactly right. I want you to try and turn these ingredients into a cake. Use the experience you had down stairs. Find that same pleasure and desire and use it to fuel the spell," she said gesturing her hands in a lusty manner placing them on her chest. Feeling a deep breath through her breasts, forgetting her son was next to her.

Barley blushed again, thinking about what his mother was asking.

"Uh mom I don't think I can..." He said hesitantly.

"Don't worry I'll leave I need to go into town anyway but please sweetie just try. I really think you'll surprise yourself." she reassured him.

With that she got up and walked out. He sat quietly pondering his options. He wanted so badly to go and confront Jay but he had lost all drive and confidence. He thought about the test his mother had left him and decided he'd give it a try. He sat staring at the tray of ingredients and quietly focused. He thought of his mothers advice to use his experience to fuel the spell. He imagined the desired result of a cake, and thought of the desire he'd had down stairs. That need, the want to pleasure himself and tried to redirect that same feeling to the task at hand. He breathed deeply and began chanting the incantation.

Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers
12