All Comments on 'Son of a Witch Pt. 02'

by Jwood23

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FoundationMasterFoundationMasteralmost 4 years ago

Another good chapter. I enjoyed the little world-building you made regarding their magic. To note, sex magic in modern witchcraft establishes the resultant orgasm as a very potent force capable of agency. Interestingly, Morgan finds Barley's magical aptitude connected with his sexual prowess while also highlighting how his natural ability relates to his emotional intelligence. Given Jay's contemptible behaviour, I wonder if he has a proficiency for more negative, ill-natured magic. Maybe the reason Barley and Morgan find Jay standard is that his darker emotions fuel his harmful magic, while his more positive ones, which he feels inclined to repress, compromises his more positive/neutral castings accepted within their home…Okay I'll stop trying to analyse.

Besides the world-building, I appreciated the humour ranging from the comment about poltergeist to the cringe from Barley being caught with his pants down, by his mother no less. I think I would die if my ejaculating son ran towards me in fear. *Shivers* No doubt he questioned 'her game.' I might have done the same.

Like before, some grammatical errors, yet fewer noticeable compared to the last chapter. Also try to keep Barley's name consistent. I think there was one instance where you called him 'Barely,’ so this is more of an FYI. Though speaking of consistency, Barley's cock size. First, he is 7 inches, now he is just under 7. Maybe this is a matter of half-a-inch, but it is odd when it changes in narrative.

Anyhow, enjoyed this chapter and the exploration of how magic works in the world of this family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm having a very good time reading this story. In addition to my enjoyment, it helps me get back into the mindset of boys that age when I'm writing my ownstory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJwood23@Jwood23
Into magic, sph, humiliation and gay themed works. Always open to constructive criticism or ideas for where you'd like a story to go

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES