Son of a Witch Pt. 07

Story Info
Barley humiliates his teammate then takes a leap with Elliot.
4.9k words
4.66
7.5k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

All characters depicted here are 18+

***if you like my stories please consider leaving a comment or rating. Any feedback is always appreciated so i can improve my writing. Thanks to alice_looking for help with the editing :-)***

Hopping off his bike Barley approached his house, minding the piercing gaze of his mother. "Hey Mom," he said cautiously.

"Don't 'Hey Mom' me, get inside now," she scolded him, turning and shutting the door.

As he put his bike away in the garage he pondered what was wrong. Had Jay ratted him out? No surely not. He couldn't have without telling her about his naked exposure, something Barely knew he would never admit to.

"Oh god," he thought, had Elliot's mother told her what they'd done? He was sure she hadn't seen them when they'd kissed. Even if she had, Barley couldn't imagine his Mom being Mad about it.

It was now that he processed what he and Eliot had done for the first time. They'd just kissed. Where the hell had it come from? And what did it mean for them going forward? These thoughts quickly fell away as his mother met him in the front hall.

"So do you want to explain yourself?" She asked him sternly.

"Uh....I...I'm not sure what..."

"The door Barley! You left it unlocked when you left." She fumed, very distressed.

Breathing a small sigh of relief Barley pointed out, "But Jay's been here the whole time."

"No he hasn't, he's just heading home from Talia's house now. He said on the phone that he told you to lock up."

Barley was shocked. He didn't expect Jay would have gone out after his embarrassing ordeal. What was he playing at?

"I mean it's one thing that we could have been robbed but what if someone found our books? We'd be exposed as witches. Do you understand how dangerous that would be for all of us?"

Barley stood accepting his scolding. He was overflowing with so many new emotions, he didn't want to deal with this now. He was too focused on the idea he may have ruined his friendship with Elliot.

"I'm sorry Mom," he said meekly.

Morgan stopped her ranting, spotting that something seemed off. "It's okay Barley just don't do it again."

"I won't, I promise, can I go to bed now?"

"Yeah sure sweetie, are you ok?" She asked, concerned.

"Yeah everything's fine," he mumbled heading up the stairs.

"You sure? How's Elliot doing?" She called up to him.

"I told you everything's fine Mom. Goodnight," he said blankly.

She knew something was off but didn't want to pry. She thought it best to give him some space for the night.

Barley shut his bedroom door, stripping to his boxers and a shirt and plopped down on the bed. Staring at the ceiling, he thought about the evening's events. In one night he'd given his best friend an erection, popped a boner himself, then sat making out with him for a solid minute.

He felt so scared, did this mean he was gay? He hadn't thought of any specific guy in that way before. He'd watched porn with men and women in it and wasn't put off by either but he'd never even kissed a girl at school. He was often ashamed to admit his lack of progress in this area, given he was 18 and never been kissed. He often got a little jealous of Elliot talking about all the girls he made out with, wishing it could have been him. It wasn't like Barley had never had offers. Being a bit of a school heart throb he had plenty. He just never felt safe taking that leap. He assumed he was just a bit slow but now all he wanted was to run back to Elliot's house and eat his face off

The only thing stopping him was the idea that Elliot might turn him away. He'd got the impression that they were okay but he was so uncertain. Would Elliot want to talk about it the next day at school? Should he just pretend like it never happened? Would Elliot tell their other friends?

He was shaking with nerves trying to close his eyes to sleep. As he rolled over, he realized he had a full-on boner. All that thinking of his kiss with Elliot had fired him up. For the third time that day, he reached into his boxers to grab his throbbing cock.

He jerked off hard and fast thinking back on the events of the day. His teasing of Jay's humiliatingly small dick, his roughhousing with Elliot leading to their hot wet kissing session, even the wet slippery cocks of his teammates bouncing around in the showers at school. Everyone he could remember from the long pendulous dongs swinging around to the shriveled little compact cocks was flashing through his head right now.

His lips began tingling again letting him know they wanted some attention. Now he knew what it meant he began imagining kissing different people he knew. He thought of his friend Liv, imaging holding her short black hair in his hands while he mashed his lips against hers. He imagined his teammate Carlos towering over him, holding Barley in his huge arms. Everyone from little Martin Brown to Talia Langdon, everyone he could think of, he imagined kissing them over and over. Even his cousin Peter popped into his head for a second, that felt weird.

For all he could picture these fantasies, none felt right. The thought was very appealing, but he didn't want any of them. He wanted Elliot. He wanted his friend to hold him again like before, to kiss him like before, and then do more. He imagined all the things he wished he'd done before Elliot's Mom came in. He pictured rubbing his hand up Elliot's thigh to his bulging crotch. He thought about doing that thing porn actors did where they grabbed someone's ass and slipped their hands into their pants to fondle their bare ass. He'd gotten halfway into his fantasy when he felt the climax building. After another 5 minutes, he tensed up, feeling his rigid rod pulse out a smaller stream of cum than usual. He wasn't too surprised, It was his third time in only a few hours.

He jumped up tucking his cock into his boxers, heading out the door to the bathroom to clean up. After he finished he was heading back down the hall when he walked past Jay. He was dressed in his usual stylish garb, his hair perfect as usual and smiling smugly.

This seemed odd. Barley was sure Jay would still be a ragging wreck after this afternoon. "Hey Jay..." He said, baffled. "Mmm hmm," was all he replied. Not even making eye contact Jay swaggered into his room.

Unnerved by Jay's confident facade, Barley went back to his room. Had Jay already set up some cruel revenge for him?

He climbed into bed wondering what all this meant. Why did he want to kiss Elliot so much? Did this mean he was......no it couldn't be. He couldn't even think of it. He wasn't prejudiced in any way but seeing Jay be so confident about being gay intimidated him a bit. How could he ever live up to that? And what if he got bullied? Just because they were scared of Jay didn't mean they'd show any restraint with him.

With all these thoughts firing through his brain he felt exhausted, and eventually fell asleep.

***

The next morning Barley was startled awake by a pounding on his door.

"Barley get up now! You're late, Jay's already left for school. Get a move on!" Morgan called through to him. Checking his clock he realized she was right.

He leapt out of bed, scrambling to get dressed. Before he left his room he grabbed Jay's diary and the photos out of his closet. Last night he'd had the idea to move them to his school locker in case Jay came snooping for them. He quickly raced down the stairs with his jacket and bag in hand.

"Heads up Hun! Locomatio!" He turned his head to see a slice of toast fly out his mother's hand and down the hall. Catching it in his mouth he muffled, "*mmff* Thanks, Mom!"

Once he grabbed his bike he launched out the garage heading for school. As he barrelled through the town he was struck by his nerves. He was about to see Elliot for the first time since they kissed, what the hell would happen? Would Elliot even want to be seen near him? He would soon find out.

Rolling up to the school as the bell for first period rang, he locked his bike up and ran to class. Bursting into the room, Miss Harson scolded him.

"Barley you're late! What's the excuse?"

In no mood for her, he blankly replied, "I left the house without my hat."

"You're not wearing a hat," she said unamused.

"Aww damn hold up I'll be right back," he said pretending to leave the room. This got a big laugh from the crowd of students.

"Enough! Sit down and keep quiet Barley."

Smiling he mouthed, "Thanks Miss."

Barley walked through the group of fellow students getting astonished looks and high fives for his new\found confidence. He quickly lost it all as he reached his seat, noticing that Elliot was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey Liv, where's Elliot?" He was leaning over to her, trying to keep quiet.

"He wasn't in registration this morning, Mr. Lee said he was sick."

Barley was worried, would Elliot really have called in sick just to avoid him?

"Weren't you at his house last night? I saw you cycling past my house heading that way last night." She sounded a bit concerned.

"Oh uh, yeah, I went to pick up a book," he answered.

"How was he, did he look sick?" She pressed.

"No he looked fine, maybe he woke up with something. I'll go see him tonight and see if he's feeling better."

"Well tell him I say hi. Might bake him a get well soon cake tonight."

Liv was so generous. It was one of the reasons Barley liked her. For all she was nice she was a real ball-buster and never hesitated to disperse with any lady like antics to dish out some hurt on him and Elliot.

The day went by quite unceremoniously. In every class Barley was distracted, even at basketball practice, he couldn't focus. His teammates got pissed at him after he missed 4 easy shots. In the showers, they made sure to let him know about it.

"What the hell was that Bar, where the fuck was your head out there?" Carlos yelled, pulling his shirt over his head revealing his smooth, caramel, sweat glazed chest. He tossed the shirt across, wrapping it around Barley's head.

He quickly yanked it off, getting a strong whiff of Carlos's teen musk which sent a brief shiver down to his dick.

"Sorry, guys. I guess I was just somewhere else today."

"Well that's not good enough man, you can't drop the ball like that." Carlos now had the attention of the whole room. Then the scheming little Marty chimed in.

"Maybe he needs a lesson. Like how his head could always be somewhere worse." Everyone got his implication when he started waving his sweaty shorts in the air.

Barley's focus firmly returned to the room as his friends pounced on him laughing.

"Hey c'mon guys, knock it off!" He cried as his teammates all pulled off their shorts. He was now surrounded by his teammates, some clad in towels and the rest naked from the waist down. He counted 5 free dicks of varying sizes and shades dangling above him.

"Relax Bar it's just a little fun to keep your mind on the game," Carlos said squatting down. His thick 4-inch soft cock and low hanging balls were just a couple inches away from Barley's face. He took his sweaty shorts and mashed them into Barley's face, rubbing the musky smell in. He kept it up for a few seconds, then stood to let the next boy in. The process was repeated again for each teammate until it was Danny's turn.

As Danny knelt down Barley got a clear view up his towel and found his way out. It was no secret that Danny was easily the smallest in the team down there, and the proof was in the pudding. Between his legs were two tiny little balls and a small skinny shaft. Not as bad as Jay's, Barley thought, but still, he knew Danny would rather keep it hidden. But it would take more than just whipping away his towel. They'd all seen his little soft dick but he'd always swore he was a grower. Barley didn't like the idea of humiliating his friend like this but Danny seemed pretty eager to smear his own smelly shorts in Barley's face. What the hell, Barley thought, it's me or him.

Slipping his hand behind his back Barley whispered softly, "Locomatio." He focused on what he read the spell could do. It said it could move, raise, and—most importantly right now—vibrate objects. He held his thumb and forefinger together like he was holding Danny's minute member between them and started miming an up and down stroking motion.

He saw Danny's face drop to one of confusion. He was now frozen to the spot as his teammates continued to cheer around him. Barley saw his spell at work. It was odd to see Danny's cock move without being touched. The foreskin was retracting and stretching over the little head. Barley twitched his little finger, watching Danny's balls wiggle comically. He even waved his thumb in a way to run it over Danny's red little mushroom head. Adding to his teammate's torment, Barley focused the spell to make Danny's cock vibrate, sending visible shivers through his body.

"What's up Danny? C'mon, it's your turn," Marty said slapping his back.

"Ugh I....I ca.....can't..." Danny spurted. A deep fear had taken over him. What would he do when he was done? He'd never be able to stand up without them noticing.

Barley on the other hand thought Danny would have an easier time hiding than he thought. Fully hard, Danny's skinny little knob looked just a little over 4 inches. Now Barley really did feel bad, but if he didn't act fast he'd be stuck here until the whole team was done. Shifting his hand and clasping it shut he jerked it away, sending Danny's towel flying away.

The shock sank in and was then burned away as a harsh red blush set into Danny's face. "HAHA HEY LOOK DANNY'S POPPED A STIFFY!" Marty yelled, "At least I think he has, kinda hard to tell!"

God Marty was an ass, Barley thought. Quickly attention shifted to Danny's bobbing little boner as the room burst into laughter.

"Haha so much for being a grower, Danny."

"Yeah, aren't they supposed to get bigger HA!"

"Damn buddy, puberty dodged you like a bullet!"

Danny began shaking in his shame, he scrambled to get his towel which had been stolen away.

Barley lay there feeling sorry for Danny but waiting for his moment to run.

"Maybe it gets bigger if we water it, GRAB HIM!"

Barley was released as his teammates dog-piled Danny, dragging him away into the showers, kicking wildly.

"Make sure the water is nice and cold!" Carlos called through to them.

"Hey c'mon guys knock it off, let me go, NOOOOO!" Danny pleaded nervously, desperate to avoid any more humiliation.

Barley heard a whoosh of the shower starting as his team began cheering again. He got up grabbing his stuff to leave spotting Carlos still standing in the room.

"Hey man, you know it all just a big joke right?" Carlos asked him, still standing in just his shirt with his cock hanging down.

"Yea man it's cool I get it, I'll see you tomorrow." Barley was staring right at Carlos's exposed cock.

"Hey dude! Eyes are up here." Barley's eyes shot up to see Carlos looking at him surprised.

"Oh shit sorry I....uh..." He looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Haha it's cool man, didn't know you swung THAT way." Carlos pulled his underwear tucking his cock away. All the while smiling at Barley in a friendly way.

"I DONT! I was just..." He said searching for an excuse.

Carlos sauntered over to him, "Hey man chill. It'll be our..." He looked down at Barley's jeans, "...not so little secret." With that, his hand snuck forward and gave a little squeeze. Barley jumped in shock as he realized he was fully hard.

"I....I need to go." Barley shot out the room leaving Carlos chuckling to himself.

What the hell was going on? Barley thought. Yesterday morning he never would have thought about making any kind of move at one of his friends, never mind them doing it to him. Was Carlos gay? Did he think Barley was? Would he tell anyone? Barley's mind was racing as he unlocked his bike and flew off down the trees into town.

As he made his way to Elliot's house, he was suddenly scared again. He wondered if he'd even be allowed in the house, or if he'd be sent away. As he arrived he let his bike hit the ground and ran to the door. He rang the bell and waited. Every second felt like an hour. As soon as the door opened he desperately wanted to grab Elliot in a hug and kiss him hard. He didn't care that he might be caught, he was so desperate to have Elliot back as a friend, but the idea of more was so enticing.

He was disappointed as he saw Elliot's mother Nicki looking at him. "Oh hey Nicki, is Elliot home?"

"Sorry Barley Elliot's a little off today." She seemed a little off herself.

"What, how? What's wrong?" He asked, concerned.

"I couldn't tell you, he woke up and just begged not to go to school. He got so worked up I just let him stay home and then...." She trailed off, looking like she didn't think Barley should hear the whole story.

"Then what?" He asked.

"Never mind just forget I said anything. Maybe come back tomorrow kiddo, he said he doesn't want to talk to anyone." She looked at him sympathetically.

"Oh...okay I'll go then. Just tell him I said hi." He turned away, feeling small.

"Barley hold up a second!" She jogged down the path to catch him, "Uh this may seem strange...and I need you to promise this stays between us."

Barley was so perplexed by this. "Yeah sure. What is it?"

"We'll have you noticed Elliot? Specifically his uh....body." She seemed so shaken, as was Barley by this line of questioning.

"Huh? His body? Uh, no, I haven't noticed it at all." He said innocently.

Oh shit, he thought. Was she asking if he'd been looking at Elliot in a sexual way? Did she know? He had to play it cool.

"Oh ok. That's good, means he's all normal I suppose..." She replied sounding a little disappointed. "But I mean uh....does he look at all...well just a little bit...different? Like compared to other boys in your team?"

Barley couldn't believe she was asking him this. What was she even asking him? "You mean like his muscles?"

"No not quite, I mean his uh...." She began waving her hand around her own crotch.

Shocked, Barley asked, "Like his.....dick?"

Nicki shook at this latest question, this had gone too far. "No no no nothing like that. Just forget I asked and head home, I'll tell him you said hello." She spun around and headed back to the house, calling back to him, "And Barley, remember please don't repeat any of this, for Elliot."

He looked at her still confused and said, "Yeah sure. I won't say anything."

She smiled and shut the door. As Barley rode back home he felt so worried. Was something wrong with Elliot? Was it his fault? And what was all that about with Nicki? He needed answers, and tonight he'd get them no matter what.

After sundown Barley headed out again into town, returning to Elliot's house. He snuck his bike round to the side of the house and looked for Elliot's bedroom window. After he found it he began calling,

"Hey Elliot! Elliot!" No reply.

He tried throwing some stones but still nothing. He thought about trying to climb up the side of the house but there was nothing to climb on. He scanned the garden looking for something until he found the perfect tool. A broom.

Barely had to consider this for a second. He'd never flown a broom himself, only ever with his mother when he was a toddler, but he remembered the basics. No. 1: Always sit side-saddle. He remembered thinking whoever kept putting into movies the shot of the guy flying one leg on each side clearly either had never tried it or didn't have balls. No. 2: Don't go too fast too suddenly, easy way to wind up on your ass, and No. 3: Ask nicely.

He sat in the proper manner and leaned down.

"Hey there uh...broom. I know you can understand me, and I need your help. Please can you get me up to that window? It'd be a huge help." A moment of nothing, then Barley felt a pressing against his butt. He began to rise off the ground slowly. He couldn't believe this was working. Just yesterday he was a recluse in magic, now he was actually flying!

Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers
12