Son of a Witch Pt. 08

Story Info
Barley gets captured and tormented by his wicked brother.
6.6k words
4.58
6.7k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of gay male, incest, non-consensual or reluctant sexual situation.

All characters depicted here are 18+

***If you like my stories please consider leaving a comment or rating. Any constructive feedback is always appreciated so I can improve my writing. Thanks to alice_looking for help with the editing :-)***

WARNING- this chapter drifts into some slightly more extreme territory than past chapters.

The two boys were trapped in a daze. Barley sat on the bed staring at Elliot's minute dick, waiting to hear his story.

"I don't know how the hell it happened but I woke up this morning and it was just....like this!" Elliot sounded extremely distressed. "I panicked and begged my Mom to let me stay home. I just couldn't go into practice with the guys, they'd tear me apart."

Barley was still processing the situation. He took a break to try and console his friend, "C'mon, they wouldn't be that bad."

"Yeah they would. You just said they gave Danny so much crap just cause he popped a boner."

Barley frowned as he felt a tinge of guilt. Hedleft out the part where he was responsible for exposing Danny to the team, as well as Danny being dragged off to the showers naked.

"But that's not the same. Danny's always had a tiny dick. They've seen yours before, they know this isn't how you usually look," Barley reassured him.

Elliot's face dropped, looking hurt. Hearing Barley confirm his tiny size was a massive blow to what little self-esteem he had left.

"It doesn't matter. One of them would let it out and then the whole school would know. Then my life would be over." Eliot dropped his arms, letting his shirt fall to cover the little wrinkled pile of flesh where his cock used to be.

"Elliot...uhh...I'm not sure how to put this but...." Barley was choosing his words very carefully, "Are you sure it's not.....I dunno.... Just cold.."

Elliot shot him a look that could kill.

"Maybe?" Barley added anxiously.

"Fuck's sake Bar, you've seen it before, you know it's not this small!" Elliot affirmed.

"I know, I know but maybe you had a semi when i saw it? I never saw it hard," Barley explained, trying his best to be supportive, "So I only have your word to go off."

Feeling defeated, Elliot pulled up his pants and boxers, "God, you sound just like my Mom." He slumped onto the bed next to Barley.

"Wait, she knows?"

"Yeah. When I saw it I just screamed and she barged in. She said the same things you did, 'are you sure it's not meant to be like this, some boys are just a little smaller, it's not the size that counts it's how you use it', it was so embarrassing." He lowered his head into his hands, "She only gave me the day off school because I started crying."

"But she's seen it hard hasn't she? You said she caught you jacking off a bunch of times,"

"Yeah, but she wasn't exactly stopping to examine it was she? She just assumed she saw it wrong I guess and didn't believe me,"

Barley didn't know what to do, he couldn't figure how Elliot's dick could've changed size like that. He'd seen it so many times and it never looked semi-hard, it always just looked soft as well as long.

"I believe you man, but you gotta admit it doesn't make any sense." Barley wrapped his arm around the slumped over Elliot's back.

"I know. It's weird, today I actually thought maybe I deserve this," he whimpered.

"What do you mean?"

"Just for laughing at Jay yesterday. I actually thought that's what this was, karma for laughing at Jay's little dick. You saw me, I must be the same size as him now right?" Elliot looked up, red-faced with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess you are about the same as Jay....." Then it hit him, "Oh fuck...." Slowly it all fell into place. "That sick, twisted little fucker!" Barley spat out.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Elliot asked, confused.

Oh crap, Barley thought. He knew Jay had something to do with this, but he couldn't tell Elliot. It would mean telling him he was a witch. How could he hope Elliot would even start to understand?

"Oh god I'm so sorry Elliot, this is all my fault," he confessed. He was overrun with guilt. If he hadn't gone after Jay then he never would have retaliated like this.

"I promise I'll make this right." He got up running over to the window but he felt Elliot grab him.

"Wait you can't leave! Please you gotta tell me what's going on," Elliot held tight to Barley's hand. There was a thick glaze of desperation in his eyes.

Barley put his hand up to Elliot's face pulling him in close. "I'm sorry, once I fix this I promise..." He paused, hesitant to make this commitment, "I'll tell you everything."

He jumped up onto the open window ledge ready to jump.

Elliot called out, "Dude what the hell are you doing? Are you trying to break your neck?"

Barley looked out the window and let loose a sharp *whistle*. He turned back to look at Elliot who was holding his arm to stop him falling. With a confident smile, he grabbed Elliot's shirt and pulled him in fast, pushing his mouth hard against his friend's lips. Locked in a passionate embrace, Barley held his hand out the window. As he savoured the last few seconds of the heat from Elliot's face against his own, he felt the long wooden handle of the broom he lost shoot into his hand.

Taking his cue Barley pulled away. Unsure of what to say, he stared into Elliot's emerald eyes and simply said, "See you soon."

Elliot was aghast as he quickly went from admiring Barley's adorable face to him slipping out the window.

"HOLY SHIT!" He called out, throwing his head out after him.

Looking down, he expected to see his friend a mangled mess on the ground. Instead, he barely had time for his eyes to adjust to the dark when he saw Barley shoot straight up into the air. Elliot fell back onto the floor stunned.

What the hell was that? Elliot's mind screamed.

He scrambled to his feet looking out the window again. Briefly glancing down he saw no sign of Barley. Utterly perplexed he looked up into the sky and was amazed by what he saw. For the most fleeting moment, he could have sworn he saw Barley flying into the night.

Thinking aloud he asked, "Was that a....broom?"

***

Barley flew home with the sight of the town passing him below, focusing on his balance so not to fall. His hair billowed in the cold night air. For all he'd done it before with his Mom the sensation of flight wasn't entirely lost on him. He couldn't deny it was incredible to be soaring through the air on his own. He was staying high to avoid any chance of being seen but that was the least of his worries. He was on a mission and Jay was his target. He'd warned Jay he'd be coming for him if he came after him or his friends but he never planned to follow through. He was sure the threat would be enough.

He soon came up to the house, spotting his mother driving down the path into town. As he dove towards Jay's open window, he was glad his mother was out. Things were about to get loud.

He crashed through the window. Jay had been standing in the centre of the room when Barley flew in so both brothers were knocked to the ground in the crash. Dazed and confused, Jay sat up groaning.

"Wha...what..." Jay said woozily.

He didn't have time to gather his thoughts.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" Barley yelled.

There was a loud whoosh, followed by the rough bristles of the broom being swung into Jay's face. With a loud *thwack*, his head was knocked back.

"OUCH!" Jay cried.

Barley threw the broom down and tackled his brother. The two rolled on the floor breathing heavily, desperately trying to gain the upper hand.

Jay had his head slammed against the floor with his arm held behind his back. Barley pushed all his weight on his brother to keep him pinned down.

Barley prepared to cast a freezing spell to hold Jay in place. "Grogon...."

Oh no you don't! Jay thought, raising his free hand. "Locomatio!"

One of the drawers from the bedside cabinet flew out hitting Barley square in the gut. He fell to the ground with the wind knocked out of him. This was bad, if he couldn't breathe he couldn't cast!

Jay spun up to his feet raising his hand for another spell. Thinking fast Barley spun on his ass, sweeping Jay's leg knocking and him on the ground again. As Barley leapt up to charge, Jay swiftly lurched his hand forward, projecting, "Zasuria!"

There was a flash and Barley was paralyzed. Every muscle tensed up as he felt jolt after jolt of electricity fire from Jay's fingertips into his seizing body. After a few seconds, the spell subsided, letting his limp body flop to the ground.

Red-faced, Jay stood up catching his breath. Pacing toward Barley's twitching body, Jay smiled arrogantly.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but I think I'm going to enjoy this."

He pointed at Barley again, "Locomo-corpus."

Barley felt himself lift off the ground. Very unsteadily he floated through the air, not yet having regained control of his body. Once he was over the bed he was spun around, facing down. Jay dropped his hand, canceling the spell and letting Barley fall hard, landing on his knees with his face buried into the pillows and his butt pushed up into the air.

"What was the spell you used on me?" Jays said sinisterly, "Oh yea, that was it. Gorgonis!"

Barley felt a cold shiver run through his previously numb body as he was frozen solid. Only his head could still move. This wasn't how he planned this. He'd expected a repeat of their previous fight, with Jay being easy to take down. Things were different this time. Jay seemed stronger somehow and his spells more fluid and honed.

Barley fought with all his strength but he couldn't budge. All he could do was shift his head from side to side. As he regained his breath the fear set in. He suddenly wasn't so happy that his mother had just left the house since it was now just him and Jay.

"So, Barley learned to fly did he?" Jay crept up to his brother admiring the compromising position he'd put him in.

"It's not so comfortable, is it? Being trapped at the mercy of someone out to hurt you." He sneered.

"I....wasn't trying....to hurt...you," Barley sputtered, getting his words back.

"Bullshit! You stripped and defiled me! How is this any different?" Jay snarled.

Defiled? Good god, Barley thought. Jay spoke of himself like some priceless artwork Barley had pissed all over.

Refusing to back down, Barley replied, "It's different because you deserved it you little shit!"

Jay's blood boiled at his brother's defiance. Why was Barley still so confrontational? He was bent over and frozen in place, he should have been begging for mercy. Jay summarised he simply wasn't trying hard enough.

"Well maybe you're not getting the full experience yet!" Jay hissed.

Barley heard a sharp *click*. He thrashed his head around looking for the source, spotting Jay holding a pocket knife. Tensing up in anticipation of what was coming, Barley prepared himself for his exposure.

Jay set about cutting away at His clothes, ripping off his shirt and then shorts leaving Barley hunched over in his underwear. For a moment Barley wondered why Jay hadn't used magic. He himself could think of at least a few spells that could do the job. He chose to use this fact to further belittle Jay's attempts to intimidate him.

"What's the matter Jay, can't pull off a spell to do your dirty work?" Barley mumbled behind him.

Jay began to seethe. Nothing he was doing was working. Why wasn't Barley begging to be let loose? Jay decided a reminder of his own torment might push Barley to the edge. He jumped up on the bed behind his brother, squatted down and grabbed Barleys boxers. With all his strength he pulled up hard.

Barley felt his package being pressed hard into his body as his boxers were roughly drawn between his legs.

"Mmmmmrrrrrrrrrph," he fought to hold in his cries, determined not to give Jay the satisfaction.

Displeased at the lack of response, Jay pulled harder trying to rip them off, however, with his scrawny figure he lacked the strength to tear the fabric.

Through his pain, Barley felt his hand twitch. Not pausing to ask how this was possible he made his move to end his pain. He recalled a spell he'd seen in his mother's book the night before.

He swished his free hand, and through his muffled grunts he whispered, "Laceria!"

Taking effect the spell sliced through the fabric of his boxers. Jay fell off the bed as his anchor was torn apart, taking the shredded garment with him. Barley breathed a sigh of relief as his pain subsided, unfazed by the fact he now lay naked with ass pointing up, legs spread letting the cold air from the open window breeze against his exposed hole.

"How did you..?" Jay started, wondering how Barley had cast while detained.

"Cause your spells are as half-assed as your attempts at being scary you little turd," Barley said with a cocky smile.

"GORGONIS!" Jay screamed.

A second shiver shot through Barley as he felt the spell refresh, re-freezing his one free hand.

"There, that should keep you quiet," Jay said smugly.

His cocky demeanour vanished when Barley cheekily replied, "Think again little man."

Why isn't it working? Jay thought. Barley should have been a paralyzed doll for him to play with. How was he still talking back?

"I'm not so little anymore Barley." He paced up to his brother and roughly grabbed his face, "Or at least I won't be soon so I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you. You're not in charge anymore!"

Barley chose to ignore Jay's threats, instead changing the subject. "What did you do to Elliot?" He asked flatly.

Jay's anger was growing. Even though he was the one with all the power, at that moment he didn't feel in control. He wondered how far he'd need to go to get the desired reaction from Barley. More than anything he desperately needed to shift they're dynamic back to how it was. The idea that Barley was in any way superior to him was simply unacceptable.

"Seriously, that's what you're asking about now?" He swung his hand down hard on Barley's left ass cheek.

"MMMMPH!" Was all Barley let out.

"I'd be more concerned about what I'm going to do to you," Jay added, admiring the bright red mark he'd left. "Once I'm done here you won't walk straight for a week!"

Barley stoically repeated, "What did you do to Elliot?"

Jay slapped Barley's ass again harder and on the other cheek this time, feeling a sting in his own hand.

"MMMPPPHHH WHAT DID YOU DO TO ELLIOT!" Barley wasn't letting up.

He was determined to find out how to help his friend. Despite being restrained he knew he'd caught Jay off guard, meaning this could be the only chance of tricking him into revealing the truth.

"What the hell is the matter with you? Why are you so obsessed with Elliot? I've got you frozen naked with every intention of causing some real damage and all you can think of is a fucking mortal?" Jay undid his belt and swung it hard across Barley's reddened cheeks.

"MMMMMPPPPPHHHHRRRRG!" Barley gritted his teeth hard.

"Think about this for a moment. You humiliated me, now it's time to put you back in your place. How does that make you feel?" Jay leaned in close to hear his brother's response.

Breathing steadily Barley replied, "I don't care what you do to me, I want to know what happened to Elliot."

Jay was getting nowhere. He figured his best shot was to appease Barley's questioning.

"Fine, I'll tell you, not that it matters since there's nothing you can do." Jay walked behind Barley staring straight at his bare puckered hole.

"You see, you actually helped me with your little stunt. You showed me what my weakness was."

There was brief swish, then a harsh snap fooled by a burning pain shooting through Barley as Jay whipped the belt, landing a direct hit on his quivering anus.

"YAAAAARRRRRG!" Barley fought to contain his cry but the pain was so intense.

Glad that he'd found a way to get a rise out of Barley, Jay grinned maliciously, readying for another hit.

"You showed me that I was being held back by my....little problem." He swung the belt again, hitting Barley's red hole harder than before.

"AAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAARRRRRR!....you mean...your tiny dick!" Barley spat at Jay.

Jay twitched at this remark about his greatest shortcoming. Not pausing for rest he cracked the belt a third time, this time striking Barley's low hanging balls.

"NNNYYYAAAAHHHHH!" Barley thrashed his head, desperate for any kind of outlet. For all he couldn't move he could feel his whole body shivering in pain. His ass was burning, his hole stinging and his balls pulsing in a deep pain.

"As I was saying, I learned all I lacked was confidence, and I knew where to get a dose of that. I just needed a little...enhancement."

He swung the belt across Barley's burning cheeks.

"AAAAAHHHH!.... So that's it. You stole Elliot's dick for yourself!" Barley called out at his abuser.

Jay sneered with pride, "Yes I did. At least, I took it from him. Soon I'll have it for myself," he explained.

"What? You don't have it yet? AAAHHHRRRRG!" Barley cried as he felt another stinging swat in his bruising hole.

"No, not yet, I stole his size last night but I had to wait till tonight to transfer it to me. Some crap about giving the victim a chance to take it back. Not that he knew what was happening, he's pretty cute but clearly not too bright. Wasn't easy sneaking into his house but he did even stir. He just slept while I took his manhood away," Jay gloated.

"You bastard, if you don't give him it back I swear I'll...YAAAARRRRG!" Barley was cut off by a new pain. His balls were being crushed hard by Jay's wandering hand.

"You'll do what?" Jay twisted Barley's aching sack. "Your balls are in a vice here brother," Jay laughed wickedly.

"How...how did you do it? That kind of spell is way too, AAAHHH!"

Jay twisted again, "Too what? Too complex for little Jay? I'll admit I thought so too. But as I tend to do, I found a loophole."

Tears began to burn Barley's face. Was he already too late to fix Elliot? He had to find a way out of this and fast. Jay reached into his bedside cabinet and pulled out a strange little totem. It was about 5 inches long with the image of a tree chiseled around its edge.

"That....that's voodoo!" Barley stuttered, exhausted from his pain.

He recognized the design of the object from his mother's teachings. He didn't know much about it other than it wasn't to be messed around with, least of all if you weren't part of a voodoo tribe.

"Yup sure is. I found the recipe in one of Mom's old books. Dunno why she calls it dangerous, it was super easy to make," he said smugly.

"Jay I'm warning you, you need to stop now! That stuff is dangerous shit, you're gonna get hurt!" Barley cautioned him.

He was still desperate to help Elliot but he was now concerned for his brother. Jay was playing with things he didn't understand and if he wasn't careful, Barley feared what might happen to him.

"No Barley, you're gonna get hurt. As soon as I have a real sized dick, all your so-called 'talent' won't matter. All I needed was to lose my shame and now I can." He slapped his hand hard against Barley's battered ball sack making him cry out.

"AAAHHHRRRRG......Wha...what about....Elliot?" He forced himself to say instead of screaming further.

Jay was quiet for a second, letting the briefest breeze of guilt pass by him. He'd been enamoured with Elliot for years but now he had a chance to finally gain the one thing he lacked, and if that meant taking it by force he didn't care where it came from.

Jwood23
Jwood23
60 Followers
12