Son of Sleep Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige was down on her knees, her eyes gleaming with pleasure as she wrapped her lips around my cock.

My fingers wrapped around my shaft, slowly beginning to stroke up and down.

She moaned, a shiver of bliss rippling through her. Her hot mouth pulled back as she murmured, "God I've wanted to do this for so long..."

In response, I placed one hand on the back of her head and pushed her back down.

She leaned in willingly, her mouth enveloping my cock as she began to suck, bobbing up and down in a slow, steady rhythm.

"Oh fuck..." I grunted. "That's it... That's a good girl..."

Paige shuddered and groaned at my words, her body reacting lovingly to my praise. Her shapely breasts pressed against my thighs and I could feel her hard nipples against my skin.

"Alex?" my mom's voice shattered the scene as it came echoing up the stairs. "Someone here to see you!"

I sat upright like I'd been struck by lightning, scrambling for my pants which I had kicked off at some point in my reverie.

I heard footsteps on the stairs and realized with horror that I hadn't locked my bedroom door. I started to open my mouth to blurt out that they should give me a minute, but I didn't get the chance.

"Happy Birthday!" Paige's voice was cheery as she stepped threw open the door theatrically. "Don't think I forgot about —" My best friend froze in the doorway as she saw me, naked from the waist down with a raging hard-on swaying side to side.

"Shit!" I shouted, mortified, as I dove onto my bed, ripping the covers up to my chin. I spun around, expecting her to be either fleeing down the staircase or laughing her ass off. With Paige, I really wouldn't have been surprised by either situation.

What did surprise me, however, was that she didn't do either of those things. In fact, Paige hadn't even moved. Her face was strangely calm and her eyes were hazy, like she was lost in a thought or a daydream. Her hand was still on the door knob but her fingers looked slack and effortless, like she wasn't really gripping it anymore.

"Paige...?" I asked, suddenly concerned. What the hell? "Are you okay...?"

My best friend blinked slowly then bobbed her head slightly. "Mmhmm..." Her eyes didn't meet mine, but I could tell they were glazed and unfocused.

"What's going on?" I asked hesitantly.

Paige's posture changed slightly, as though she were stirring in her sleep. Her tongue darted out to wet her lips before she replied. "Your cock..."

I was about to ask, jokingly, if it had really been so bad as to send her into shock when the tone of her voice registered. It wasn't upset or even surprised. She sounded...

Horny.

Hearing Paige, the object of so many fantasies, refer to any part of me with such longing... I felt my length, still painfully hard, throb with desire.

"What about my cock...?" I felt like I was in a strange alternate universe, and if I said the wrong thing or spoke too loudly I might shatter the whole scene and we might revert to a reality where I would be embarrassed instead of strangely aroused. Then, as if prompted by an unspoken command, I slowly, hesitantly, lowered the sheets. The cool air touched my chest, then my waist, and then my thighs as my cock sprang free from beneath the covers.

Paige's eyes locked onto it immediately and she let out a sigh. It had a strange, relaxed quality, like she was slumping back onto her bed after a long day at school. "Mmm..." she murmured wordlessly, and then she closed the door behind her.

It was the first time she'd moved since she had flung open the door in the first place, and her hand swam through the air languidly, like she was at the bottom of a pool of water. Then, still moving with a relaxed slowness, my best friend crossed the space between us and knelt on the edge of my bed.

"Wait..." I said, starting to protest. Yet, despite Paige's slow movements, it felt like I was the one who was three steps behind. Before I could do anything, the 18-year-old beauty leaned down and kissed my cock.

* * *

"Oh fuck..." My voice was a strangled moan. I gave up. I didn't know if I was dreaming, had been drugged or was on the receiving end of the strangest birthday gift in the world, but I couldn't resist as Paige's pink tongue slid sensually across the head of my prick.

I wasn't completely amateur when it came to sex, but it only took a few moments for me to realize that Paige was far more skilled than any girl I'd been with before. Her mouth wrapped around my cock and with her first movement she took three quarters of my length.

I grunted at the sensation, feeling the tip of my manhood slide briefly into her throat. As she pulled back, I gasped, not just with pleasure but with surprise.

My dick isn't that big...

As someone who paid considerable attention to that part of his body on a daily basis, I should know what my cock looked like. I was proud of my size, sure — it was definitely above average — but it wasn't like I had a pornstar cock. Only now... I did. My fully-erect cock was at least several inches longer than I remembered, and as Paige moaned and bobbed her head, taking me into her hot mouth once again, I realized another thing.

My skin was completely smooth and hairless, as if I had shaved, only I knew that I hadn't. I hadn't taken a razor down there since my last break up — there was really no point in making the effort — but somehow my pubes had completely disappeared.

"Fuck me..." The groan escaped my lips voluntarily, and I realized that there were far more important things to be thinking about than the transformations that had taken place in my body. My best friend was giving me the blowjob of a lifetime, and I needed to take advantage of it before she came to her senses.

My shaft was wet with her saliva as Paige pulled back, each bob of her head now ending with her nose pressed to my stomach. Her hair tickled my inner thighs and I grunted, my cock sheathed all the way in her throat with each swallow. She was taking me all the way to the hilt without even trying, like her gag reflex had been completely eliminated.

I sighed and my eyelids fluttered, her lips slurping up and down my shaft. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, begging me to fill her mouth with my cum.

"That's fucking good." I glanced down, meeting her gaze, and saw that her eyes were still dreamy and distant, their usual intensity dulled. It was surprisingly...

Hot.

As if the energetic, self-controlled, confident girl I knew had been replaced with a mindless toy who existed purely for my pleasure.

My mind, too, was no longer my own. All blood had flowed to my cock, and my mind was fuzzy as I suddenly reached down and tangled my fingers in her blonde hair, pulling Paige back off my shaft.

She sighed as I did, as if she would have been happy to keep going down on me forever. But I had other plans.

"Get over here," I ordered, somehow confident that I would be obeyed. "On your hands and knees."

Wordlessly, Paige did as I commanded, taking my place as I slipped off the mattress and around to the foot of the bed. She was still wearing her outfit from earlier, and I grinned as I leaned forward and flipped up her too-short skirt to reveal her lacy black panties.

"Mmm," I murmured as my eyes took in her smooth, round ass. While she didn't go to the gym, Paige was an avid runner and her body had the slim, toned muscles to prove it. Suddenly hesitant, I reached out and slid my palm across the expanse of flesh, feeling her pliable skin beneath my fingers.

"Yes..." Paige's low moan was all it took for my self-control — and with it any last hesitations — to disappear.

I pushed aside the sheer fabric and lined up the head of my prick with her entrance, feeling the slick wetness of her arousal as I gently parted her outer folds. My hand was at the base of my cock, and I was suddenly much more aware of my increased length. I felt like I was wielding a medieval lance instead of my usual weapon.

Later. You'll figure it out later, I ordered myself, pushing the innumerable questions from my mind, and then tightened my jaw and slowly pushed.

Paige's back arched as I slid inside of her, her hands bunching around the blankets as my girth split her in half. "Ohfuckyeah..." she hissed, her body shuddering.

I didn't stop until I was buried to the hilt in her tightly clenched pussy, my hips against her ass. I let out a strangled grunt. Somehow, my fantasy had become a reality.

Then, I pulled back and rammed inside of her.

Paige let out a soft cry as my body slapped against her ass, my cock plunging all the way into her core. I felt my iron-hard rod pressing against her deepest walls, and I knew that she could feel me stretching her inside out.

I began to fuck my best friend with a will, my hands clasping around her hips for extra leverage as I hammered into her once again. Paige's high-pitched gasps and moans increased in frequency as I sped up, all my focus on the pounding I was giving her tight little body. Her tunnel was tight around me and I could feel her shuddering with every powerful pulse.

Suddenly, her muscles clenched and then released, and her head fell down into the pillows as she came. A wordless moan escaped her parted lips, muffled by the comforter, and her entire body shivered beneath my hands.

I never slowed. I ravaged her with my cock, pounding her body into submission beneath my own. For maybe the first time in my life I felt powerful, completely in control, and I wasn't letting up. Her pussy tightened again, milking my shaft, urging me to release myself deep inside of her.

I didn't obey. I was in charge, of her body and mine, and I wasn't letting go so easy.

Still, I allowed myself to relax a fraction. Instead of short, desperate strokes I let myself pull almost all the way out before sliding my full length back inside of her. I was going to enjoy every moment of this — every inch of my cock penetrating Paige and stretching her to the limit before I pulled back.

My best friend raised her head and looked over her shoulder at me. Her eyes were still glazed, but now I could see the pleasure written clearly across her face. Her slim shoulders clenched as she pushed back against me with every thrust, the impact of my body against hers sending a shiver down her lithe frame.

I felt stronger than I ever had, suddenly knowing what I really wanted.

I pulled back, letting my cock swing free as I gripped Paige around the waist and grunted, flipping her onto her back. I slid her panties down her legs and threw them thoughtlessly across the room, then gripped her wrists in my hands and pinned them to the bed above her head. I gathered her thin wrists in one hand and used the other to guide my cock back into her smoldering slit, her entrance slippery with need.

I arched my back, sliding inside of her smoothly and easily, her body a perfect sheathe for my aching length. My cock throbbed as her mouth opened and she came again, her soft gasps of wanton lust music to my ears.

Paige's dark blue eyes stared into mine, her cheeks flushed with arousal and exertion. "Fuck me, Alex..." she gasped, and it was my name on her lips that finally did it. She said my name in a tone of complete submission, utterly giving herself up to me.

At the last second, I pulled back and came, my cock sliding free of her pussy as my hot, sticky cum exploded across her bare stomach. I groaned and my eyes rolled back, my hand wrapping around my pulsing shaft and milking strand after strand of my seed onto her willing body.

"Yesss..." Paige moaned, and her body shivered as if the sensation of my essence on her skin had made her cum again.

With a final groan, I relaxed back onto my heels, my body letting go of all its tension with a single, explosive sigh. "Fuck," I breathed, my body buzzing as pleasure hormones raced through me.

I glanced languidly about. From the tangled sheets to the girl sprawled on her back across my mattress with my cum splattered across her smooth stomach, everything looked... Perfect.

Then, all of a sudden, a wave of guilt crashed over me with a frigid impact. What the fuck were you thinking? I demanded, standing and stepping back from the bed as my cock slowly deflated. Your best friend is acting like she's drugged or something, and you take advantage by fucking her? I shook my head, trying to clear it, and struggled to figure out what to do.

Paige remained where she lay, her eyes closed and her body relaxed and satiated.

Clean her up, I thought, nodding at the decision. Be logical. Just one step at a time. Tugging my shirt over my head, I scooped up my pooling seed, wiping Paige's smooth skin clean. I got most of it, but was amazed at the quantity of cum that had erupted from my body.

I've never cum so hard in my life, I reflected, shocked. Something really freaky is going on.

As I mopped up my handiwork, Paige only shifted a few times. She seemed asleep, the hint of a smile on her lips as though she were enjoying a good dream, but I was beginning to worry that something was wrong.

Maybe it is drugs, I thought anxiously. I knew Paige had experimented with a few things, but I had no idea what might have brought on this type of effect — obedience and arousal followed by a satisfied sleep.

There was still a sticky residue on my best friend's skin when I was done, and I knew I would need a cloth and some warm water to finish the job. One step at a time, I reminded myself. Clean her up, then you can figure out what kinds of drugs she took. With that, I turned and dashed into my bathroom.

Of course, as soon as I stepped into the bathroom I realized something else was wrong. As I flipped on the light, I caught sight of my shirtless body in the mirror and froze.

What the hell...?

The guy standing in the mirror staring back at me was certainly wearing the same belt, jeans and socks that I had put on my own body this morning before school. And he had the same dark, tousled hair, deep brown eyes and approximate height. But that was where the similarities ended.

The Alex in the mirror was lean, his jawline sharp and his cheekbones chiseled. His arms were rounded out and his chest was square, with a line between his pecs like he lifted weights in his spare time. Most obviously, his abs were no longer chunky with belly fat but instead razor sharp and defined. He looked like a Calvin Klein or Abercrombie and Fitch model, the kind of guy who got invited to parties because the girls wanted to bang him, not like the computer science geek and social outcast who I had seen when I stepped out of the shower this morning.

But... as I moved, the reflection moved with me. I was the guy in the mirror.

Then, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye and saw the second thing that was wrong with this image.

I wasn't alone.

"Holy shit!" I cursed as I spun to face the man standing in the corner of my bathroom, my whole body tensing as adrenaline shot through me. I lifted my fists instinctively, even though I'd never thrown a punch in my life.

"Woah there..." the man raised his hands, palms out, the universal gesture to indicate: I come in peace. "Calm down, Alexander. I didn't mean to startle you."

Then, as he said my name, I realized with a sudden surety who this man was. Even clad in black joggers and a gray v-neck, I could tell the man had the same chiseled physique as the one I had just been examining in the mirror. About my height, with the same dark, curling brown hair and eyes... It was his eyes that captured me as I met them, and suddenly my heart rate seemed to slow and my adrenaline levels flattened. In an instant, I went from 'fight or flight' to 'relaxed and easygoing.'

"You must be him..." I said, my voice far calmer than it should have been.

The man sighed and nodded, leaning back against the wall and keeping me pinned in place with the weight of his gaze. "And if you can give me a moment, Alexander, your father would like to introduce himself to you."

To be continued...

* * *

Thank you so much for your time in reading this, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your words are my oxygen. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

If you want to continue to see more of my writing you can follow me here on Literotica.

12