Son of Sleep Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good idea," I murmured, before placing my hands on either side of her shoulders and sliding into her with one smooth thrust of my hips.

"Ohfuckyesss..." my best friend gasped, her back arching up as she ground up against me. Her eyes clenched shut as she savored the sensation, then languidly slid back open as I pulled back and began to slowly slide in and out of her tight core.

"You were saying?" I asked, struggling to keep my voice even.

"Mmm... Right," Paige agreed, nodding slightly. She sounded a bit distracted, but I was willing to let it slide. "So, when I arrived your mom was up here in your room."

"Huh." I wasn't surprised. I was lucky — even though I kept the place tidy and did my own laundry my mother would frequently pop in to grab my hamper or do a bit of cleaning just to be nice.

"She was on your laptop."

Wait... What? I furrowed my brow and waited for Paige to continue.

My best friend read my expression and nodded, sucking in a breath as I continued to drive inside of her with long, relaxed strokes. "I was weirded out too. It's your private stuff on there. So, I asked her how she got on. 'Oh, you know Alex,' she said, and laughed a little bit. 'He uses the same password for everything.'"

My mouth quirked into a little frown. "What was she doing on there?" I asked.

"I didn't see." Paige let out a sigh as one of her hands began to twist and pinch a nipple. "She closed off pretty quick when I came in."

Huh... Weird. "Was that it?"

"Not even the strangest part," the blonde nymph murmured, eyes now closed as she focused on the pleasure coursing through her slim body. "Then she asked me whether you'd heard from your dad recently."

I stopped moving, my heart suddenly hammering in my throat. What the fuck?

Paige opened her eyes, looking up at me with concern. "I told her you hadn't," she said. "Even if you had, I wouldn't have said anything." Her brows furrowed in concern. "You haven't... have you? I'm your best friend, and if something that big had happened you would have told me."

I nodded distractedly. "Of course," I said hollowly. What's going on here?

But Paige was too distracted and just nodded gently, accepting my answer. "Then your mom said the weirdest thing," she continued. "'Not even since the suspension?' She sounded almost... and I know this must be wrong... disappointed."

In a single moment of frightening clarity, everything snapped into place. It felt like everything around me spun once and then locked together in higher definition.

My mom was still in love with Hypnos...

Her obsession with fitness and health was her way of trying to remain young and beautiful for a studly immortal god.

Her forcing me to handle the suspension mostly on my own was her desperate attempt to get my father to involve himself.

My mom is the reason I got suspended... My mom is the reason I've been ridiculed, mocked and bullied by everyone from the students to the administration... The realizations sprang across my mind one after the other. She must have logged into a school server using my personal password...

And it's all because she's still after Hypnos, 18 years later.

* * *

Hypnos, as it turns out, was very much not thinking about his previous mortal lover in that moment. He was focusing on trying to drive a car.

"Fuck!" he swore, slamming the brakes once again as the light above turned red.

Around him, other drivers glanced at his luxurious vehicle enviously but at the same time hoped they would soon get away from this maniac of a driver.

"Chariots were never this difficult," he muttered, glowering. Then, as quick as his frown had arrived, it was replaced by a smirk. "Then again," he added, glancing sideways. "I never drove a chariot so distracted."

Mariah smiled back, a little blush rising to her cheeks even as she rolled her eyes at his flirtatious tone.

The pair were gliding down the streets in a sleek black Jaguar, Hypnos dressed in a stylish grey suit and Mariah in a classy red dress that left her shoulders bare and offered up an expanse of mouthwatering cleavage.

The god had decided that instead of waiting all afternoon for their date, he would instead simply arrive early and take Mariah someplace it was already evening. The woman had momentarily protested, but at Hypnos' persistence had changed into her dress and allowed him to take her on a quick jaunt through time and space. While he could have taken them directly to the restaurant, Hypnos had wanted to start off slow and easy (like a "normal" date, or so he hoped).

Thus, even though Hypnos had left Alex only an hour before, dusk was settling in around them, the dying rays of the setting sun shining between the tall, surrounding buildings.

Finally, they pulled up outside the restaurant and Hypnos stepped out, leaving the car's engine idling.

Mariah's face twisted in confusion as he walked around the hood and opened her door. "Parking?" she asked.

Even as she spoke, a young man in a red valet jacket approached Hypnos from behind with an anxious expression on his face.

"Sir?" he asked. "Will you be needing help parking?"

The god of sleep barely glanced his way. "Oh, no, thank you..." he muttered distractedly, taking Mariah's hand and helping her out of the car. His focus was all on her.

"But... Sir..." the valet insisted more vehemently. "You can't park there!"

Rolling his eyes, the besuited immortal turned to face the other man. "Fine," he sighed, then snapped his fingers.

Instantly, the black car behind him vanished, leaving nothing behind but a faint, momentary shadow. Even as the valet's eyes widened and his mouth started to open in amazement, he met Hypnos's gaze. His eyelids drooped and his face went slack as the god flicked a jolt of power through him.

"Don't worry about it..." Hypnos muttered, brushing past the young man. "We were never here."

"Never here..." the valet murmured, before blinking and looking around, wondering why he was standing halfway in the street instead of back on the curb.

"Poor young man," Mariah muttered in a lightly scolding tone as they approached the door. "Just trying to do his job."

"Hmm..." Hypnos answered, opening the door for her and ushering her into a dimly lit restaurant that could immediately be identified as Italian from the artful decor and the delicious, wafting scent of sauces. "And getting in the way of my job."

"Oh?"

"Making sure that no one inconveniences our perfectly-planned evening." Hypnos smiled, gratified, as his date laughed softly.

"Alright, Mister," she replied. "But no more using your powers tonight. I want to pretend, just for a little while, that I'm not out on a date with a goddamn superpowered immortal."

Now it was Hypnos's turn to roll his eyes. "Fine..." he sighed but gave her a smirk to show that he may or may not comply with her request.

The pair approached the podium in the small foyer, where a tall, balding man in a black jacket and red tie was standing ramrod straight with his hands on an ornate leather book.

"Mr. Somnus, party of two?" the maître d' asked, before either of them even had a chance to speak.

The god of sleep nodded. "Indeed," he replied, while Mariah looked surprised and impressed.

"This way, sir," the man replied, his nod of deference deep enough to almost be considered a brief bow.

"Somnus?" Mariah asked Hypnos in a whisper as the man led them to the back of the restaurant and up onto the balcony that overlooked the main floor.

The god smiled lazily. "I'm incognito," he replied with a wink. "Somnus is my Latin name. I figured it was appropriate for someplace Italian."

Mariah's lips curved into a smile once again, and Hypnos found that as his eyes were drawn to her lips his mind flashed forward to what he wanted to be doing to them...

Pressing her up against the wall, his mouth covering hers in searing kisses. Thrusting his cock between those full lips as the pleasure boiled inside of him. Bending her over his bed and pounding her into the pillows...

"And here we are," the maître d' interrupted Hypnos's momentary visions with a flourish of his hand and the presentation of their table.

Frowning momentarily and feeling as though he had been woken from a very lovely dream, Hypnos pulled out Mariah's chair and then sat himself.

As soon as he did, Mariah leaned forward and asked conspiratorially, "So, what have you done?"

The god raised his eyebrows in an unspoken question.

"You know..." Mariah sat back and looked around. "To take total control of the evening like the Type-A control freak you are... Did you plant all the other guests? Is the maître d' secretly another one of your employees?"

Hypnos frowned slightly. This type of Inquisition wasn't what he had expected. "Nothing," he told her in a wounded tone. "I wanted to take you someplace where we wouldn't be disturbed, so I arranged to book the entire balcony of an extremely selective restaurant. That's all..."

Mariah narrowed her eyes and gave him a suspicious, if joking, glare. "Alright," she told him, but her tone suggested that she wasn't quite convinced. "I'll play along with that." She smiled, seeming to let go of the thought, and began to examine the wine menu.

Meanwhile, Hypnos pretended to browse the menu (he'd already chosen exactly what he wanted to order) as he actually browsed her.

While Mariah's dress clung to every delicious curve, the rest of the package was equally stunning. Her makeup was light and masterful, accenting her cheekbones and drawing attention to her bright eyes. Her hair cascaded down her back, with a few tendrils falling to frame her face.

For the rest of their dinner, Hypnos was captivated by his date, reveling in the conversation and the witty back-and-forth banter they engaged in.

"It's been so long that I'd forgotten how diverting it can be to go out," he admitted to Mariah as they dug into their main course. "I may have to do it more often."

Mariah smirked playfully as she took a bite of pasta. Once she'd swallowed, she wiped her lips. "Once every two decades wasn't frequent enough for you?"

Hypnos was trying to come up with a way to explain that, to a god of his age, two decades was almost like two weeks, when disaster struck.

Approaching with a bottle of wine to offer refills, a young waitress accidentally stumbled on her heels and teetered dangerously. As she struggled for balance, the wine bottle upended in her hands, glug glug glugging a third of its contents directly over Mariah's shoulder and down the front of her dress.

She gasped, pushing back in her chair and springing to her feet even as the waitress righted herself and goggled, speechless and mortified.

Hypnos was on his feet in an instant, napkin in hand, desperately dabbing at the wine as it ran down her smooth skin. Fuck! he thought. My entire evening... ruined.

But, instead, he was surprised.

"Alright," Mariah said, laughing softly at the god's stricken expression. "I believe you now. There's no way you would have someone dump wine all over me just to prove that you weren't puppet-mastering the whole evening."

The god forced a smile, suddenly aware of how close they were as he brushed at her wine-soaked skin with the cloth.

Mariah was silent, as well, and Hypnos realized suddenly that her eyes had flickered down to focus on his lips. She looked back up at him even as he was leaning forward into the kiss.

The woman melted into it, her head tilting up to present her mouth for the moment that Hypnos had not known he needed. Without thinking, he pulled her closer and leaned through the air, a single thought flickering them up above the clouds into his palace.

The cloth dropped from his fingers and vanished before it landed on the spotless tile floor of his kitchen, his fingers deftly weaving into Mariah's thick brunette mane. His lips pressed against hers and she opened up, her hands gripping his shirt and pulling him closer against her.

The god of sleep felt his assistant's lush curves against his body, her round tits mashed against his chest and her hips grinding against his rapidly lengthening cock. Wrapping his hands around her waist, Hypnos gripped her to him and gave himself over to the intoxicating sensations.

* * *

I padded down the stairs toward the kitchen with bare feet, Paige following behind me as light on her feet as a cat.

There was only one way to get to the bottom of this. There was only one way for me to know the truth.

My mother was bent over the kitchen counter, her round, muscular ass on display as she bent over a cookbook in a pair of bright, tight leggings.

For a moment, I hesitated. Could I really do this? Then, my jaw tightened and I knew the answer. "Hey, Mom?" My voice was carefree, and she answered without turning around, and shifting her weight from one foot to the other. I watched as the muscles in her legs shifted distractingly.

"Yeah, Alex?" She sounded relaxed, but for the first time I could almost imagine a hint of deviousness to her tone. As if she were waiting for me to go on, to tell her that something had happened.

"Paige says you were asking about my father...?" I asked, my tone now quizzical. I was watching her carefully, and only because I was watching her carefully did I notice her posture shift ever so slightly.

Now she did turn around, starting to speak. "Alex, I have been meaning to talk to you—" she froze as she realized that I was standing in the doorway totally naked. Her eyes tried to resist the natural tendency to check whether I was covered, but they slid down almost inexorably to the fork of my legs where my cock was standing straight out, hard as a rock and glistening with Paige's juices.

My mother's eyes widened, her lips parting as she sucked in a breath of air. "No..." she whispered, her tone containing not so much surprise as recognition. "The power..." Then, her eyes glazed over and her hands dropped to her sides.

"On your knees..." The words were trembling out of my mouth before I had conscious control of them, and my mother slid gracefully to the floor.

Her brilliant blue eyes were fastened on my cock and I swear there was a glimmer of heat in her gaze.

"Your mind is mine." The words almost didn't feel like mine as I declared them with the authority of a god.

"My mind is yours..."

"You cannot lie to me." I need the truth, I reminded myself. That was the only reason I was doing this.

"I cannot lie..." Her lush lips breathed out the words and imbued them with an almost sexual quality.

My mind spun out of control, twisting into images that were so wrong but so fucking hot...

I snapped back to reality and realized that my mom's hand was circling between her thighs, playing with herself through her clothes. She moaned, and I could see that her breath was coming in short gasps. Through her usual sports bra I could tell that her thick nipples were hard with arousal and I could see her tits trembling with every shaking breath.

"Did you get me suspended?" I asked, my voice thick. I barely recognized it, feeling like I was experiencing everything through a long, echoing tunnel.

"Yes..." The word was a surrender in and of itself.

"Why?" Anger tried to break through, but my body wasn't having it. The only sensation it could feel was mounting heat, a flush in my cheeks and across my skin.

"To get his attention..."

"Whose attention?" I knew. I knew already. But I needed her to say it. I needed my mother to admit to everything she had done.

"Hypnos..." And with that, my mother had admitted everything. She had hidden the truth about my father for years. She had selfishly used me in an attempt to bring him back to her. Her cheeks flushed at the name and her eyelids fluttered, as even the thought of him was sending her deeper into the trance.

My cock throbbed pointedly, and I suddenly realized that the sight of my mindless, horny mother was turning me on like nothing else.

"Get over here." My voice was rough and harsh in my throat. I had entirely forgotten Paige, standing only a few feet behind me. I had forgotten everything, to be honest, except for the burning, fiery desire that was rising unstoppably inside of me.

My mother crawled on her hands and knees, her eyes fixated on my manhood as I unconsciously began to stroke myself. Her ass swung back and forth in the neon yoga pants, and I could practically feel myself sliding them down her legs before entering her from behind.

The thought simultaneously sent a shiver of fear and lust through my body, the knowledge of its wrongness only making it that much hotter.

"Stop..." The word trembled as she halted and knelt at my feet, her hand resuming its position between her spread thighs.

"Please..." she whispered, her eyes singularly focused. "Please..."

"What do you want?" My question was a tremulous whisper.

"To submit... to obey... to please..." Her voice was a pant of need, of barely-controlled yearning.

"How?" I asked. I could barely believe what I was hearing. It was like my mind had left my body and I was looking down from outside of myself.

In answer, my mother leaned forward and opened her lips, caressing the head of my cock with her pink tongue.

I gave a strangled grunt and my eyelids fluttered, my hand coming down to rest on top of her head.

Her mouth made a perfect O as she took me deeper, her fingernails dragging lightly across my thighs. Up and down bobbed her blonde head, cheeks hollowed as she sucked me like a pro.

Ohfuckohfuckohfuck... My brain went blank and clean as a sheet of paper, nothing left but the pleasure radiating through my body.

"Do you like that, baby?" she murmured, her hand pumping up and down my shaft. Her lips were wet and full, perfect. "You like your mommy being a naughty little slut for you?"

"Fuck..." I breathed. This was so wrong, and hotter than anything I'd ever experienced. "Yesss..."

"Mmm..." She leaned forward again and enveloped me in her hot mouth, her eyelids fluttering with pleasure as she took me into her throat in one smooth plunge. She moaned around me, her throat massaging my length like a dozen stroking hands. Pulling back, she reached down and pulled her bra up and over her head in a smooth motion. Her tits bounced free, round and full with tight, thick nipples at the tip.

"Mom," I started to gasp. "What're you—?"

Pushing me back against the wall, she raised herself up and wrapped the twin globes around my girth.

I grunted again as my mother began to titfuck me, my cock disappearing in the valley between two massive handfuls of titflesh.

"That's a good boy," my mother groaned, leaning down to flick her tongue across the head as it appeared between them. "Fuck your mommy's titties with your big, manly cock."

I felt myself thrusting between two perfect pillows, the tunnel of her breasts tight but yielding. My balls were roiling, tightening as the pleasure mounted inside of me.

"Use her body like a toy for your pleasure..."

Closer...

"Take control like the big, dominant man that you are..."

I reached down and twisted her nipples in my fingers, then heard her gasp as she came, my mother's body surging with electric ecstasy as she pleasured me, giving herself over entirely to the mindless obedience that washed over her.

Closer...

"Turn me into your submissive little sextoy... The perfect canvas to paint with your delicious cum..." She licked her lips, savoring the taste of my precum on her tongue.