Son of Sleep Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind me I sensed, rather than saw, Paige shift her weight in surprise when I called her my girlfriend (she knew I wasn't talking about my mother). Then, I felt a light touch on my back as she lent me her support. I hoped she would go along with it.

Jared was shook. I could tell, because it took him an extra second to get out his reply. "You little fucker!" he growled, taking a half step forward.

It took all of my willpower not to take a step back, but I held my ground. I felt a twinge of nervousness. Is he going to get physical?

"What the fuck did you do to Hailey?" he demanded, eyes blazing. "Did you drug her or something? Because she doesn't even remember seeing you the other day!"

I frowned slightly at the accusation, and then composed myself. My heart was beating in my chest, but I felt somehow detached, like I was watching from outside my own body. My brain, usually sluggish and weak when Jared started coming my way, was fast and nimble as always, looking for the angle to turn this around.

My first instinct, amusingly enough, was to shuck my sweatpants and see if Hypnos's power would work, sending him into a trance to deal with easily. I almost laughed at the thought, a sure sign that this was not a normal Alex-Jared interaction — That's how I'll win a fight with a super jacked football player, I thought. By showing him my dick.

Somehow, though, I knew that Hypnos hadn't given me my power so I could win any fight or any argument. It went against his whole "You must earn a good night's sleep" philosophy. He had given me the power so I could learn the confidence I needed to handle problems on my own.

So, instead, I crossed my arms and scowled back. "Get out of my face," I told him in a bitingly level tone. Somehow, it worked. Jared didn't calm, of course, but he did check his forward momentum. "I didn't drug your girlfriend..."

Jared squinted disbelievingly at me, his fists clenched at his sides and his jaw still jutting forward aggressively.

I finished the sentence. "... I just showed her my cock and she begged me to fuck her into next month."

Jared's palms hit my chest and shoved me back. I stumbled, hands flailing, and caught onto the doorframe. In a flash, I righted myself and before I could consciously make the decision, I was pulling myself forward. My normal body, my pre-augmentation body, had been scrawny, weak and defenseless. My current body, gifted to me by a Greek god, knew how to throw a punch.

The power of my hips, shoulders and rippling arm all channeled into the blow and Jared's head snapped back as my knuckles connected with his jaw. He reeled, yelping involuntarily in pain, and missed the step behind him. The football captain tripped and went down hard on his ass, falling to the concrete path that led from the driveway to the front door. He shook his head, startled and dazed. His eyes looked up into mine, and I could tell he was rattled. But he was also angry, and he started to scramble to his feet.

I didn't give a fuck. Years of abuse were rising to the surface as cold anger. I gave him a poisonous glare. "That's for every time you put me down to make yourself feel better," I spat. "For every time I felt weak and helpless because of you. But I'm not helpless anymore. And if you fuck with me ever again, I will put you down twice as hard."

I saw it in his eyes, the desire to come at me swinging. But I kept right on staring until I saw something else, a glimmer of uncertainty.

"That's right," I told him. "Get the fuck out of here."

His eyes flickered to Hailey, who was still standing on the edge of the porch, hand raised to her mouth in a silent statue of shock. I could practically see the wheel's turning in his head, weighing the odds and not knowing what to make of it. I could almost read his mind as he mentally shifted the blame for the situation onto his cheerleader girlfriend.

"Oh," I added, almost nonchalantly. As Jared's confidence waned, mine grew. I was in control, now. "And Hailey?"

The buxom blonde cheerleader looked back at me, a combination of confusion and nervousness in her expression.

"I think it's best if we let Jared go home alone. We don't want him venting his frustration at you, do we?" I was leaning casually, one shoulder against the doorframe, as I lowered my hands and hooked my thumb into the waistband of my sweatpants. With a tug, I pulled them down and my secret weapon sprang into view.

Hailey's hazel eyes dropped instinctively to my semihard cock, and then she dropped down, down and down into the trance and into my power. Her expression went blank, her full lips parted ever so slightly.

Oh I am going to fuck that mouth so good... I thought.

"Come on up here," I ordered. "Leave your ex down there in the dirt where he belongs."

Jared's expression was shocked, incredulous and now, for the first time, fearful. "What?" he practically gasped. "What the hell is going on...? Hailey? Hailey!"

He reached out his hand for his girlfriend, but the curvy cheerleader simply sashayed up the steps to stand right in front of me. She was wearing a short skirt and a blue top that was stretched tight across her ample cleavage. Her blonde hair tumbled down her back and I couldn't wait to wrap my fingers in it while I fucked her harder than she'd ever been fucked before.

"Go upstairs, babe," I told her, tucking my now raging erection into my sweats, just for the sake of public decency. There was a huge, impossible to miss, tent in my pants. "Then, I want you to make sure you're nice and ready for me when I get up there. Understand?"

Hailey's lips turned ever so slightly upward into a sensual grin. "Yes, Master," she murmured, too low for Jared to hear.

"Good girl..." I said, not looking at her as she moved to obey. For good measure, I gave her ass a single spank as she passed between me and Paige on her way into the house.

"Mmm..." I commented to Jared, reveling in my power. I needed to end this once and for all, punish him so well that he never even thought of coming back for revenge. "Nice and firm. Just like I remember."

Jared looked like he'd swallowed his tongue. "You..." he said weakly. "What the fuck...?" But as his girlfriend disappeared towards my bedroom all the fight had left him. "What the fuck..." He was practically whispering now, shaking his head in shock as he pushed himself to his feet. He was almost swaying.

I hit him with the hardest glare I could muster. "Now," I ordered. I jerked my chin at his car. "Get lost."

I closed the door in his face, not waiting to see his reaction, and then leaned back against it as a rush of reality hit me. I sucked in a deep breath, my heartbeat loud in my ears and my eyes squeezed shut, as I waited for him to sprint up the stairs and slam into my door.

There was nothing.

"Holy fuck, Alex."

I opened my eyes.

Paige was staring at me with an unabashed admiration in her eyes. "I've never seen you do anything like that before. You just stared down Jared fucking Butler."

I nodded, slowly. "Yeah... " I agreed. In the background, I heard a car door slam shut and then the revving of an engine. "Yeah I did." I ran my fingers through my hair and then shook myself ever so slightly as if casting off the nervous tension in my body.

Paige stepped closer. Her stormy gaze fixated on mine and pulled me in. "And it was so..." She grabbed my face in her hands and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. "Fucking..." She kissed me again. "Hot." This kiss was longer, her mouth desperate for me as I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into me. My tongue danced with hers, diving into her mouth and deepening the kiss even further.

We came up for air, both gasping, our faces scant inches apart. Our eyes met.

"Upstairs," I ordered, and then I was kissing her again.

Paige jumped up into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist as we continued to make out furiously. My hands were on her tight ass in those figure-hugging jeans, and I strode purposively toward the stairs. I appreciated, now, the strength of my body because I didn't hesitate as I took them swiftly and confidently, despite the weight in my hands.

I bumped once into the wall and then dropped Paige lightly to the floor outside the closed door to my bedroom.

My best friend already had her hand down my sweatpants, fingers curled around my cock as she panted and stroked. "I need you..." she mewed softly, dark blue eyes blazing into mine. "I need you inside me..."

Fuck... This was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. I shoved the door open and stepped inside, then froze... shocked by the sight that greeted me.

On my bed were two busty blondes, one leaning back against the headboard with her legs spread wide and the other with her head between the first woman's knees.

"You told me to make sure I was ready, Master," Hailey gasped, eyelids fluttering at the ecstasy coursing through her as my mother's tongue lashed her dripping pussy. "And when I came in this hot little fuckdoll was just waiting to be used..." She shuddered then, and came, body spasming as her muscled tightened and released.

No. Fucking. Way... My cock twitched, and I could barely keep myself from leaping across the room to join them. Instead, I glanced from Paige to the scene happening on top of my queen mattress. "I'm going to need a bigger bed," I commented dryly.

My best friend smirked, eyes roaming over the pair of undulating bodies. "Looks like it," she agreed. Then, her gaze met mine once again. "Want to join?"

"Fuck yes..."

Hand in hand, now, we crossed the room. I released her only to shuck my pants, kicking my feet free and standing, naked, with my hands on my hips as I surveyed the scene.

"Alright, ladies," I said. "Let's get this party started."

* * *

Hailey was eating out my mother now, her pink tongue lapping at my mom's cleanly-shaven slit while my cock pounded into her from behind. One hand rested on the cheerleader's hip, pulling her back into me with every thrust. The other was tangled up in her blonde mane.

Paige knelt by my mother's head, kissing her furiously and muffling the older woman's groans and mewls of pleasure at Hailey's attentions.

God this is hot. Hailey's pussy was heaven, hot and snug around my pistoning length. I could feel her every twitch and spasm of ecstasy as I drove her over the edge for the third time, muscles tightening around my girth. I never slowed, my hips slapping into her round ass every time I bottomed out inside her core.

She gasped, head rising from her task. "Thank you, Master..." she moaned. "Thank you for fucking me so good... I've never been fucked so good in my life."

I didn't respond, grunting as I drove into her. My prick was throbbing and ready to explode, but I held myself back with iron will. Pulling back, I slid from her body with a soft moan of my own.

"Paige," I said quietly.

My best friend's head turned immediately, disengaging from my mother's desperate lips.

"Yes, lover?" she asked.

"Get over here," I ordered with a spreading grin.

Her eyes flashed excitedly. "Yes, sir."

She crawled over Hailey's body, bare skin smoothly sliding across bare skin. I saw her nipples hard and tight at the tips of her pert breasts, and then I grabbed her and dragged her forward into a kiss. I could taste my mother's lip balm on her mouth, vanilla and honey, sending a jolt of arousal right into my rigid length.

My lips caressed her ear. "Fuck me..."

I felt the groan of arousal in her throat. "Yes, sir..."

Her hand wrapped around my shaft, guiding me to her entrance. I spread my thighs a bit as I knelt, her body luxuriantly lowering itself onto me.

I split her in half, her slim figure slowly beginning to rise up and down on my stiff pole.

Paige's head fell back and a gasp escaped her lips. "Ohfuckyeah..."

I grinned, baring my teeth as I grabbed her hips and began to move with even more speed. My muscles bunched as I raised her up and brought her down, my cock thrusting into her center and pushing against her innermost walls.

"Fuck me, Alex!" she cried, arms wrapping around my neck. "Fuck me, Master!"

I grunted in assent, my body tightening as she knelt astride me. I buried my face in her neck, kissing her so hard I left a mark. The sights and sounds around me were muted, my only focus the heat and sensation coursing through our bodies.

Up and down. In and out. Faster and faster.

Distantly, I felt Paige shudder in my hands and clutch herself to me as she gave over to the pleasure and came with explosive force.

My thoughts became fragmented as the world frayed at the edges.

So close...

And then, the world shattered.

I thrust one final time into Paige's core and unloaded, my entire figure clenching and then releasing, my cock spasming over and over deep inside my best friend's body. I sprayed like a fire hose, strand after strand of hot, sticky cum all over the walls of her womb. I couldn't see, couldn't think, couldn't speak. The only sensation was the release of everything that had been building up inside of me.

Paige gasped as I grunted and tightened my grip on her hips, squeezing tightly as her pussy milked the last ounce of strength from my overworked cock. Then, with a gasp of my own, I collapsed to the bed.

Exhausted.

It was only a few moments later when I felt Paige shift her weight and rub my shoulder, her fingers cool on my feverish skin. I cracked an eyelid and groaned, then pushed myself back up into a sitting position.

Everything around me was still.

"What's up?" I asked Paige, realizing suddenly that my throat was quite dry from my exertion.

"We still have something to talk about," my best friend told me, a teasing smile on her face.

I furrowed my brow. What...?

"Did you call me your girlfriend?" Paige murmured, eyes flashing.

Oh... That. I looked around at the limp figures of Hailey and my mother, slumped in the relaxation of well-fucked bliss. I bit my lip and smiled sheepishly, "I guess I should ask first," I said. "'Hey, Paige. Want to be my girlfriend?'" I felt, for the first time in a while, a flutter of nervousness as I waited for her answer. I could have forced her to agree. But, while I had lusted after this girl for years, she was still my best friend. That counted for something.

"Hmm..." the slim girl said, tapping her chin thoughtfully with one finger while the other hand reached out and began to slowly stroke my length.

A growl of lust rumbled in my throat and she bit her lip as a grin spread across her elfin face. "I'm just teasing you, you dork," she told me, dark blue eyes laughing. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

I smiled, genuine relief coursing through me. "Good..." I told her.

"Mmhmm..." She nodded in agreement. "You'll have to take me on a nice first date, though," she told me with mock sternness. "You know, since I'm already fucking you."

I grinned. "Later," I told her. My heart was beating quicker again, my body coming alive. "For now... Time to be a good girl..."

As I watched, my body tightening with lust, Paige's eyelids flickered, and her gaze dropped to my cock, which was throbbing with need once again.

"Yes, Master..." she murmured, her mind going blank, thoughtless and obedient. "Is there something I can do for you?"

* * *

Aphrodite's handmaiden blinked as she stepped through a ripple in the air and into Hypnos's bedroom. Her blue eyes flickered from the half-naked god of sleep to the fully-nude Mariah. Then, she let her tongue slip out between her lips to wet them sensually. "A new plaything?" she murmured, eyes roaming over the mortal's topless figure. "Hypnos, what a delicious surprise."

Antheia herself was dressed only in a tiny pink bikini that left uncovered vast expanses of evenly tanned skin that glowed with vitality. The god of sleep, as always, felt a shiver of lust down his spine at the sight of the gorgeous goddess.

"Plaything? You wish," Mariah answered scathingly. She ran a hand through her tousled brunette locks.

"Hypnos, darling, won't you shut this mortal up?" Antheia asked nonchalantly, sauntering up to him and letting her fingers trace his chiseled torso. "As exciting as it will be to have a third, I don't think she's putting her tongue to the best possible use."

"Girls, girls..." Hypnos chided, his cock swelling as he heard the two argue. For some reason, it was incredibly hot knowing that they were competing for his affections. For a moment, he wondered what Antheia was doing here. Then, he realized it didn't matter. She had come to fuck, as was the nature of their relationship, and it was the perfect opportunity to test out how he felt about Mariah's new rules.

Both women broke off their death glares to shoot a look his direction. Mariah's jaw was hard, but he could see the smile lurking behind her curved lips. She was enjoying messing with the minor goddess. Antheia, meanwhile, looked surprised and frustrated that a mere mortal would address her in such a manner.

"Don't worry about anything..." he murmured, lust growing in the pit of his stomach as he let power surge through his words. His eyes met Antheia's bright blue ones first and her eyelids fluttered as she felt her thoughts begin to slow.

"I'm in control now..."

Between one blink and the next, Antheia's mind was blank and empty, her eyes glazing over as she fell deep into the trance. Her full, pink lips parted slightly as she sighed, and he recognized it as a sigh of contentment. The pleasure of utter obedience was her drug of choice.

A grin curving across his mouth, Hypnos turned his face to Mariah and was surprised by what he saw.

The woman's eyes were clenched shut, her face screwed into an expression of fear and worry. "I'm not going to be one of your mindless playthings..." she murmured, sensing his attention. "If I let myself be like all the others you'll just use me and toss me aside."

"Mariah..." Hypnos used her name intentionally, caressing it soothingly with his mouth as he said it. He saw her relax, slightly. "You don't need to do anything you don't desire." For whatever reason, the god of sleep cared for this mortal woman. He would do nothing to harm her, and even after a single night he couldn't imagine casting the woman out. Still, as a god, he must demand his due. "But..."

Mariah stiffened slightly, fingers curling tighter around the silken sheets.

"Just like you had your conditions, I have mine. Sometimes, I will need you to submit to my will... It is for my pleasure, of course, but it is for yours as well, I promise you that."

The brunette let out a deep sigh. Hypnos could see her eyes flickering back and forth behind her eyelids as she thought. Then, with a flutter of long eyelashes, she opened her eyes and the god of sleep dove into her deep, dark orbs.

While he couldn't read her thoughts, Hypnos could sense them as tendrils of his power spread through her mind. They were fluttering fearfully, flickers of light and energy he could practically touch as she slid down into his trance. Hypnos could tell, with surprise, that her thoughts were surprisingly complex, more so than many of the immortals he dealt with, and for the first time he started to realize why he might be so taken with this woman. She truly was special.

Pulling his mind back and letting his innate, divine power do its work, the god of sleep stared into the mortal woman's face as her expression went blank and her bright eyes gazed back at him without a flicker of thought behind them.

Gods this is hot... he thought, glancing from the mortal to the immortal and knowing that they would do anything he wished.