Son of the Time God Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got Tessa and Mel as dressed and cleaned up as I could, though I spent more effort helping Melanie. I couldn't care less about Tessa. The sun still shone in the sky, though to me it felt like hours since time had first stopped. I was getting sleepy.

First, I moved Mel back on the street corner. Hopefully she would just attribute any sudden feelings of arousal, soreness, and pain to adrenaline. Then, I sat Tess' fat ass back in the driver's seat and put her foot back onto the gas pedal. Her clothes were ripped and her ass would be sore for a while, but no one would be able to point the finger at me.

As I waited around for time to restart, I started to wonder if it ever would. Wouldn't be the worst thing, I thought. I can just steal food and fuck whoever I want. Even though I'd just came, I started to become aroused again thinking of the possibilities. Celebrities, friends, more family? I glanced over at Mel, still just standing there. I remembered Grace and Sarah, the two hotties also in the SUV.

"What are you waiting for?"

"What the fuck!" I yelled. Completely shaken, I turned around to see a guy with a scruffy brown beard, probably in his mid-thirties, wearing a green hoodie and black cargo pants. My first thought was that he looked almost exactly like Jake Gyllenhal.

"I don't have demigod children very often, but when I do, they tend to use a little more restraint when their powers first develop." The guy smirked at me. "Hey, I guess you take after your old man."

"What... Powers?" If I hadn't been experiencing the craziness that I have been today, it would have been much more difficult to believe this. "Wait, demigod? Like Percy Jackson or something?"

He laughed. "Kind of, but monsters and shit aren't real. But yeah, you're one of mine. My name is Chronos, the God of Time."

Author's note: This is my first story, hope you guys enjoy. If there's interest, I'll put out a few more chapters and see how far this story can go. Feedback, suggestions, and constructive criticism welcome. Thanks!

12