All Comments on 'Son Secretly Takes His Mother'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wiscman45wiscman45about 13 years ago
Look for more.

This is a nice erotic story and will be good to read the continuing advancement of the relationship between him Carol and Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wrong catagory???

I just can't get off on nonconsentual/rape stories and that is exactly what this was. If she was unaware she did not consent.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
Awesome

right category, I somehow believe Mom knew and he was set up

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good story

I hope to see more soon.

It would be great if his mom wakes up and finds she is full of cum and has him fuck her again and again.

Thanks for the good read.

manny107manny107over 12 years ago
want more

Love this story like to hear about the next day

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK

NOW THEY ARE PREGO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SWEET!

GROOVY story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Keep it going great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Josh's morning wood doesn't get wasted!

Carol was already gone when my naked mother came in to my room to wake me up. I was so hard as mom got into bed, and moved herself on top of me. I could feel her pubic hair against my throbbing cock. We kissed like lovers as she guided my cockhead to her pussy lips, and slowly sat down on it. I grabbed her nice tits as she rode me hungrily. I watched mom's pussy moving up and down my hard shaft, our breathing was hard, sounds of pleasure filling the room. Then mom's orgasm hit. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes Josh!" "Oh honey, oh fuck me honey!" "Give it to me Josh!" "Make your mother cum!" "Oh, oh, oh, uh, uh, uh!" "Oh yes honey, oh god, oh god!" "Oooooooooooh Yeeeeeeeeeeessss!"

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Good read........and hot.

Josh !!!! as it turns out to be , ONE LUCKY GUY........................ Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
?

Whore stories do nothing for me. You couldn't beg me to fuck a slut like that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
not into

whore stories

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope you put enough sperm in both them knock up both of them I did my mom and my aunt sametime I knocked up both of them and us three live together

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incestuous love between adults, this was definitely not consensual. I have no proble wih Carol and the son. Based on her actions, Carol is not "the best friend" of the mother. If the son truly loved his mother, he would not have taken advantage of her the way he did. If nothing else, he shoukd have remembered that shw was 16 when she became pfegnant. Although married, she did not get to experience life as a young adult, Instead, she became a mother. One has to wonder how good of a mother she is since she left her son's "friends" have sex with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous