All Comments on 'Son Teaches Mom How to Come Ch. 02'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Natural reaction

So many mothers have guilt after the first encounter with their sons. Time will lend itself to a beautiful love affair between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

She'll be back. And much sooner than she thinks! She thinks right now that it's a 1 & done, but she'll quickly figure out her fingers aren't nearly as good as her sons tongue. After a few visits on his face she'll realize how unfair it is for her to be the only one to orgasm. Mom will mistakenly think she can ride her sons cock one time to get him off, but will eventually need it in her more often. She'll go from letting him eat her twice a month to twice a week, then to every night after dad goes to bed. And the same thing will happen after she fucks him the first time. Mom will start craving his cock in her, until he's fucking her daily! And then they'll be sneaking around trying to have sex while dad's watching tv in another room. Or while he's gone to the hardware store. Or while he's in the shower getting ready for bed. They won't be able to keep their hands off of each other. Mom & son will take chances of getting caught because they'll need each other that bad. Just like what happened with my dad. He said that he was going to town. We waited a few minutes before we got naked and in the 69 position on the living room floor. When he cleared his throat, dad was naked, kneeling ther with his erection in his hand. He told me not to move as he entered moms pussy while I was sucking on her clit. Dad didn't fuck her very long before he pulled back then shoved his spurting cock in my mouth! A small price to pay for fucking mom multiple times each day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way too short

Very hot, but way too short. What a tease!!!

Please don't keep us waiting....

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
MAKE THIS A SERIES PLEASE. ^*!^*!^*!

Well written, wish each chapter was longer,

I like the idea ,son teaches mom, and not

the other way.Well done, easy read.

..THANKS AGAIN..

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dad’s a lost cause?

I’m thinking that after Janey finds a way to subtly relate her friend’s discovery to her husband, with a complete lack of interest, she’ll be back to discover that the munching is only the appetizer in a five course meal, and her appetite has now been whet - more than her “delicates”. Wardrobe might need some updating for easy access as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No in-n-out?

One big zero for you.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago

I can't believe she left him hanging....

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 4 years ago
No conclusion?

Oh what a big let down this was

however I do hope that you will continue with this story...........................

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 4 years agoAuthor
Yes James, at least one more part to come...

"I just read your son teaches mom how to cum stories at work... my cock is so hard from reading them! The story had my two favorite fantasies, older woman and pantyhose. I just imagined you fucking my face. It was so bad of mom, not taking care of him after he ate her so well. Will there be more parts?" - Thank you, James.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 4 years agoAuthor
Tell us about your use of dirty tights

"Love your writing, I’m a 56yr old guy and have loved reading about younger men with older women since I was one myself. Keep them coming and you’ll keep me cumming too.....into my wife’s dirty pantyhose I might add." - Thank you, Knobby

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 4 years agoAuthor
"Five stars twice for a story which must continue."

"You have caught beautifully the importance of the smell of sex, not just on underwear but on flesh and hair themselves. When I lick tne lips of a woman's cunt my nostrils inhale her unique and erotic scent, which lingers on my beard after it has rubbed against her bush and down her slit. No perfume is more alluring than the scent of a woman whose love juices are running free, a scent which her lover can transfer to her nipples and her mouth as he works his way up her body.

I am sure you agree that cunnilingus should precede every fuck, and I hope you are satisfactorily served. You sound like this older man's dream." Thank you, Greybeard Mike, x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so hot, well written

eagerly waiting for the next round, these two can't resist each other, right, nylonpunkie?

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Fucked

Write a story finish it

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Oh my!!!!

"You cant just let him take care of that rock hard by him self. Jacob gave you much needed sensations. I think it is only fair for you to sneak in his room and wake him up with the best blow job he ever had. Thanks for the hard on." Thanks, Black n White One.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the encouragement

This tale of Jacob and Janey climaxes in Part 4.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Going no further...

Your 71-year-old dirty follower again... Oh, my God... so perverted, but so erotic... I know how good you are at describing every kind of sexual act, but this left me breathless... and aching hard. I have to let you know, because I know you enjoy bringing out my most shocking, perverted desires...but you've never taken me this far... this low. I'm sitting here with my cock straining in my trousers... I can feel the wetness in my briefs, though it hasn't yet soaked through... I'll lick and suck my precum out of them before I put them in the laundry basket, and by then my erection will have subsided. So I won't be tempted to masturbate... not that I ever would, thinking about such a shocking abnormal act. But maybe I'll read the next episode... surely they'll realise that they can't ever do this again?

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Just one time

I know it will not happen! To have the joy's of a MOM! So beautifully told! CUM for me!

SoulSurvyvrSoulSurvyvrover 3 years ago
Delicously erotic

Can almost taste you from here, xx

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

I love how Janey becomes humorous. Delightful.

Great story.

THANKS

ContrahentContrahentalmost 3 years ago

Awesome sense of humor. I laughed at the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This short story teases us oral lovers to hope she rides him every time she wants just to tease him to stay home and enjoy her instead of her friend.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot. I love eating pussy so I am looking forward to reading the rest!

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women6 months ago

Oh, hell no. She has found an tantalizing tongue to tease and touch her and why would she stop? He should be rode again just to keep him subject to her desires. Maybe she will give him a handjob to allow some release but back to riding his lips for her languishing love life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.