Son Visits With His New Wife

Story Info
I get to see a lot more of my daughter in law.
1.2k words
4.25
42.5k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balmers
balmers
58 Followers

After my retirement from the Army, we chose to continue living in Germany and I am working as a civilian here.

Matt, our oldest son, graduated from college and started working as a financial counselor and money market analyst.

About a year ago he got married to Melanie. They were dating during college and now that both of their careers are well started, they got married.

Jeanie and I were able to attend the wedding and also got to know Melanie better, but with Corona, we have not been able to visit them since.

Late summer, they had a chance to come to Germany to visit. We were so happy to have them here, and also happy they chose to stay with us and plan some travel around Europe. Even during the pandemic, we were still able to travel with them around Germany.

Melanie has a great body. Not a super model or anything but I would guess she is about 5'6" 130 lbs of well distributed weight. Two features on her caught everyone's eye. Her tits and her bubble butt. She wore revealing tops and quite often yoga pants or shorts that showcased her assets well.

One place we visited was Lake Constance We stayed in adjoining rooms with walk out patios that were joined.

Jeanie fell asleep quickly but I was having trouble sleeping because of the heat and the super soft mattress in the room. I was sitting in there but even with the windows tilted open, it was really hot. Most hotels do not have air conditioning. I decided to take my beer and sit on the patio.

As I sat out there, I could hear noises coming from Matt and Melanie's room. I heard voices so I thought I would go over and see if they also wanted to have a beer.

I start to walk around the partition on the patio and I looked through the patio doors to see Melanie, fully nude, on her knees sucking Matt's cock. Her ass was pointed toward the door, and I got a fantastic view of her young, gorgeous ass.

Matt had his hands on her head as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

I was riveted to the spot, staring through the window and my daughter-in-law's bare ass and immediately all thoughts of being tired or hot were gone.

My cock got uncomfortably hard in my shorts and I had to adjust the angle of it.

I continued to watch as she sucked and did not move as Matt started to move her to the bed so he could fuck her.

He positioned her on her knees with her ass up in the air and quickly started to slide into her. I could hear her moan as he pushed inside.

My cock was so hard I had to remove it from my shorts.

I guess me moving caught Matt's eye. He looked directly at me but did not stop fucking her.

He looked at me and smiled. He seemed to start fucking her harder and talking to her. He said things like, "you know my parents are right next door", "they are going to hear you moaning".

Then he said something that made me snap my attention to him. He said, "You know dad checks you out every chance he gets. I see him checking out your tits and ass." She moaned that she knows.

I looked at Matt and he motioned me closer.

I moved closer to the door.

Now I could hear everything as he fucked her. He was looking at me as he fucked her. He slapped her ass a few times and she got even louder.

He said, 'you are trying to get dad to hear you aren't you"? Then she said, "yes".

He called her a slut and fucked her harder. I could hear skin on skin and he pounded her. Pushing through her rather intense orgasm.

I could literally hear how wet she was.

Matt said he was going to cum, and pushed deep into her and I heard him moaning.

Once he finished, she laid flat on the bed and then turned over onto her back. Matt pushed her legs apart and then stood up.

She just laid there with her eyes shut as Matt walked to the door. He said it was hot in there so he opened the door, (motioning me into the room).

I stepped into the room but had not made any sound yet.

Melanie was laying there with her legs open, freshly fucked pussy splayed open and leaking Matt's cum.

Matt said, "Hi dad," and Melanie jumped and tried to cover herself. Squealing out some sort of noise.

Matt told her to settle down. He said, "He already watched us fuck and has already seen everything, makes no sense to cover up now". She calmed down a bit, and Matt sat on the bed next to her.

Matt kissed her and told her that she should let me see all of her body as he reached down and spread her legs wide for me to see. I could tell Melanie was a bit hesitant but he persisted and soon her legs were wide apart.

I could see that she was well aware of the effect this was having on me. My cock was standing straight out in my shorts and a large tent was standing up.

Matt said that she should show me her cock-sucking skills but she shook her head no.

Matt persisted and said, "Its not like it would be her first time being shared. Matt explained to me that it was something they tried a few times but it was hard to find someone else that could play without jealousy.

He asked me if I wanted her to suck my cock. Of course, I said yes.

Melanie looked at him and asked if he was sure he wanted that, and he said yes.

She moved to me, and pulled my cock out of my shorts. Immediately, I felt her warm mouth on the head of my cock. The feeling was pretty intense and only got better.

She started sucking more of it into her mouth, ending up with my balls on her chin.

As she started bobbing up and down, I realized that I would not last long before cumming. I warned her that I would cum soon and she just continued sucking. Matt said I should cum in her mouth.

I felt the build up and then there was nothing I could do to stop myself from blasting into her mouth. She hungrily swallowed as I came, adding to the sensations I was feeling. I shot enough cum that it overflowed from her mouth and ran down her chin onto her tits.

Once I started to go soft, she let it slip from her mouth and then smiled at me.

She got up and went into the bathroom and Matt said I should probably get back to my room before mom realized I was gone.

Needless to say, I fell asleep rather easily after that and the rest of their visit was far different from the first part of it

More to follow....


balmers
balmers
58 Followers