Song of the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying the view?" she heard Peia ask smugly.

Nicu realized her lips were parted and hurriedly closed them, licking away a little drool. Her cheeks burned. "I was--I was just, um..."

"Keep staring."

Nicu stared hopelessly. She hadn't even looked away. How could she? How could she look away from those... those beautiful, soft, smooth, enticing...

"Good girl," she heard Peia coo, and a sweet wave of pleasure flowed through her. Ebbed and flowed, and ebbed again, and oh, she wanted more... "It's so easy to stare, I bet, isn't it?"

"I..." Nicu licked her lips, realizing they'd parted again. She rubbed her thighs together. Her whole head was swimming. Her whole head felt submerged. "I'm... just..."

"Yes?"

"Straight," Nicu whimpered, shaking her head. "I'm... I'm t-totally straight..."

"Oh, of course you are!" Peia agreed. "Of course you are. There's nothing gay about staring at a girl's tits, is there?"

"O-Oh," Nicu whispered. "Of... course not..."

And as she said it, as she heard her own voice echoing Peia's suggestion, Peia's suggestion wrapping around her like a tiny thread, it felt so true. She relaxed a little. She stared. Nothing gay about staring. Peia had such nice, beautiful breasts...

"There's nothing gay," Peia purred, "about getting turned on by it, either. Is there?'

"N-Nothing... gay..." Nicu giggled weakly and gave a dreamy little nod.

"Goooood." Nicu almost moaned with pleasure at the praise. It felt so good to let Peia praise her. She needed more. "You like being good for me, don't you, sweet thing?"

"Goooood..." Peia was right, Nicu realized, smiling. She liked being good for Peia. It was so easy to be good for Peia. It wasn't gay to want to be good for Peia. Anyone would want to be good for a girl as hot and beautiful and perfect and sexy as Peia.

Peia swayed slowly to and fro. "You loooove being a good, good girl for me, don't you?"

Nicu swayed a little, mirroring Peia's motion. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Peia giving a sly little smile. "Um..." She was swept back and forth with the waves, lost in the daze of the Moons' distant pull. Her eyelids felt heavy. Peia's breasts were... so nice to stare at...

... especially when they jiggled like that as Peia gripped them and squeezed them together and let them fall...

"I said," Peia said sweetly, "don't you?"

Her hand shot forward and cupped Nicu's chin. Nicu's heart fluttered, even as her body purred with pleasure at that sultry note in Peia's voice. She found her gaze leaving Peia's breasts, her head forced upward to meet the siren's shimmering amber eyes.

Such pretty eyes.

Those eyes were swirling like ripples in deep water.

"I... um..." Nicu felt like she ought to say something. This was... a little forward, wasn't it? Peia's hand felt so soft and nice gripping her like this, controlling her like this, but... wasn't there some reason to object?

"Yes? What is it, sweet thing?" Peia fluttered her eyelashes. The eyes pulled Nicu in, deeper and deeper into endless pools from which nothing could emerge unchanged. "Speak up."

Nicu just giggled weakly. If there was a reason, she couldn't think of it.

Peia's smile widened. "That's right," she said with an ornate trill to her voice, stroking Nicu's hair with her other hand, rubbing one of Nicu's ears. "You don't have a single complaint, do you, pretty bunny?"

"N-No..." Nicu giggled shyly. She was so embarrassed. It was so embarrassing to be acting this way, to be getting so flustered when she wasn't actually gay, but her foot was positively kicking from this attention. She was leaning in, practically nuzzling Peia's hand.

"Gooooood." Nicu gave a soft moan. "Good bunny."

The hands dipped down, releasing Nicu's chin. Her head dropped immediately until her chin touched her chest.

Her head swirled in a haze of pleasure as she felt those soft hands caressing her form, groping her waist, her hips, slipping down beneath to pull her up out of the water.

She didn't think to wonder at Peia's strength. She just looked up, with some effort, as she found herself sliding into the arms of the naked siren.

She blinked rapidly, squirming a little. Wasn't there... something odd about all this?

Peia just smirked at her. She leaned in close until her lips tickled Nicu's ear.

"Be good for me," Peia cooed.

Nicu moaned and ground her thighs together with a liquid whimper.

"My, my!" Peia giggled, wrapping her arms around Nicu and pulling her in, helpfully guiding her chin back up to meet Peia's gaze once more.Nicu eagerly lost herself to those eyes' whirlpool embrace. "So adorable. So utterly precious."

Nicu was panting at the praise, spoken in such sweet notes as she'd never before heard in her life. She bit her lip, trying to hold in another embarrassing squeak or moan, not wishing to offend--

"There's nothing to worry about," Peia whispered, apparently mistaking Nicu's reticence. "You're just where you belong, aren't you, sweet bunny?"

The eyes pulled Nicu's mind in, deeper and deeper, down, down, down.

Nicu gave a slow, meek little nod. "Just... where I... belong..."

"You're completely straight."

"S-So straight..." Nicu's giggle gave way to a moan, wriggling as she felt a pair of fingers slipping between her legs, parting her thighs to stroke straight through the sheer, wet fabric of her trousers..

"You're just enjoying a pretty girl's touches. A pretty girl's control." Peia laughed. "What could be gay about that?"

Nicu giggled. "Nothing!" she cooed, grinding against the fingers.

She felt Peia's other hand at work pulling down her trousers. Dimly, she wondered if there wasn't something off about that... but then Peia's lips were on hers, and all she could think of was drippy, molten goo.

She faded into that kiss, swooned into Peia's arms, whimpering, clinging weakly to the siren's soft, inviting form. She squirmed helplessly as Peia's fingers slid inside her, and her moans became shorter, higher-pitched. She felt Peia's tongue slip inside her briefly, felt Peia's impossibly soft lips sticking faintly to her skin, fae lipstick lingering behind wherever those lips stayed. Her soul sang in harmony with every touch, every kiss, every coo.

Peia finally pulled back with a smug grin. Nicu's head lolled. Her lips remained parted, and she stared into Peia's shimmering eyes through a thick honey haze. Her thoughts ebbed and flowed with the waves, slowly slipping away from her more and more like the evening low tide.

"That's what I thought," Peia whispered in her ear, and Nicu moaned, grinded her hips desperately. "You want to be a good bunny for me now, don't you?"

"Uh-huuuh..."

Peia giggled. Even her laughter was pure ecstasy, and Nicu bucked insensibly with a pleasure-dumb smile. "That's right," the siren sang. Her stroking deepened, grew more aggressive, swifter, more intense. "And I bet you loooove the thought of being mine, don't you?"

"yyyouurrrsss..." Nicu beamed and nodded eagerly. Of course she did! Everything Peia said in that sweet singsong voice made so much sense.

"Gosh, just look at you~" Peia brushed a stray lock of hair from Nicu's eyes and scritched behind an ear, regarding her fondly. "Where have you been, sweet thing?"

The fingers pumped in.

The fingers pumped out.

The thumb stroked delicately over Nicu's clit, and Nicu shuddered with bliss.

"You're the easiest adorable wifebait I've ever seen," Peia sang. "Lucky you I found you before some silly useless boy, isn't it, sweetie~?"

Nicu gazed happily into Peia's eyes and nodded. Of course Peia was right about... whatever she was telling Nicu to believe.

"Gosh, you fell beautifully." Peia kissed her on the cheek, eliciting a tiny spasm from Nicu. "Seriously, you're lucky you ran into someone who can properly appreciate a little treat like you. Aren't you?" The eyes sparkled.

Nicu nodded eagerly and babbled some sort of response. The fingers were stroking her towards something wonderful, she could tell. Something perfect. She just had to keep being good for Peia and she'd get there. And that was easy, because she loved nothing better than being good for Peia.

"You're going to listen closely," the siren instructed sweetly. Faster the fingers pumped. Faster. Harder. More, more, more. "You want to be my wife, don't you?"

Nicu gave a dreamy nod. Wife. Wife sounded nice. She'd wanted to be someone's wife, hadn't she? And Peia was so perfect.

"Good girl. Of course you do. There's nothing gay about becoming a pretty girl's sexy little wife, right?"

"uuh-huh..."

Peia giggled. "You say 'Yes, dear.'"

The fingers hooked inside Nicu. "y-yes dear!" she squeaked senselessly, barely understanding her own words.

And yet, even not understanding, she felt something sinking into her. Something binding her with every agreement, something that would make sure she didn't forget.

That was good. She didn't want to forget anything Peia told her. Especially since...

"Everything I say is right, isn't it?"

"y-yes, dear!" Nicu whimpered.

Peia leaned in and planted a short, sweet kiss on Nicu's lips. "You love to obey, don't you?"

Nicu drooled. "yes, dear..."

Peia's thick lashes fluttered low over those beautiful swirling bedroom eyes. "You'll do everything your pretty wife says, won't you?"

"yyessss dear..."

"Good bunny." Peia's fingers started to quicken, and her other hand reached down to grope Nicu's suddenly very sensitive tits. She leaned in, and her voice dropped to a husky purr. "Everything I say just circles you like little threads, doesn't it? Can you feel those threads like gossamer? So delicate, so harmless individually, but every word adds more and more..."

Nicu's eyes positively rolled backwards into her head. Her head bobbed.

"It's time, my little concubunny," Peia cooed, "for those threads to TIGHTEN."

Nicu's eyes widened.

She was close.

She was close.

She was there.

She was--she was on the--

"Are you about to cum, sweet thing?" Peia asked innocently.

Nicu whimpered, nodded frantically, yes, yes, yes--

"You want to cum for your pretty wife, don't you?"

Wife. Wife. Wife. Wife. Nicu's head bobbed senselessly, and she whined, pleaded with her eyes--

"Say it."

"i do!" Nicu squealed. "i do i do i do--"

"Louder."

"I DO, I DO, I DO--" Nicu was mewling, panting, drooling, bucking--

Peia smiled in wicked triumph.

She reached up and caressed Nicu's cheek affectionately, then leaned in until her lips brushed Nicu's ear.

"CUM FOR ME."

Nicu squealed in pure pleasure, her head flying back as her moans rang out across the waves. Surely people could hear her for miles and miles. She heard Peia continuing to coo and tease and whisper, and she practically pressed her head against the siren, practically pleaded with every ounce of body language she could control for more, more sweet nothings, more suggestions she wouldn't remember for now, more delicate threads to tighten around her good little wife brain.

Her thoughts were drowned in syrup. They were syrup. Pleasure was all she was, and as Peia stopped whispering and pulled her into a soft, sweet, loving kiss without end, Nicu knew that Peia's good, happy little wife was all she needed to be from now on.

The kiss stretched on, and on, and on, and when Peia pulled back and pulled Nicu into her arms, gave Nicu some fingers to suck on, and began to simply stroke the bunnygirl's hair, Nicu happily submitted, wriggling closer and sucking like the good girl she was.

She lay there in the honey glaze of afterglow until it bled into the horizon.

Nicu blinked blearily.

It was bleeding into the horizon. The sun was setting.

Hours had passed like this, with her docilely sucking on Peia's fingers, letting Peia stroke her hair.

She blinked again. Her mind was beginning to rise from its sugared sleep, and some semblance of awareness was returning to her.

"Wh..." Her attempt at words was clumsy, and she blushed self-consciously. She didn't want Peia to think she was foolish. She tried again. "W-What's... um..."

"Shh." Peia stroked Nicu's hair fondly, and her soft hand seemed to pull Nicu's worries right away from her, like tangles being unknotted by the gentlest of brushes. Her voice rose to a sweet, musical coo as she whispered right in Nicu's ear. "Don't worry about it, my good, dumb, docile little bunny~"

"O-Oh." Nicu shivered and snuggled up closer to her wife. "Yes, dear."

THE END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading, and do remember to like, comment and subscribe! I mean, rate, comment and Follow! This was a really fun request to work on.

12