Songs of You Ch. 02

Story Info
A school dance and first steps.
4.7k words
4.74
3.7k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jroseemi
jroseemi
145 Followers

Things were amazing with Wyatt after the first date. He took me to a local burger place and we talked for a few hours while enjoying the food and shakes. Once we got back into the car, we drove around until we stopped near one of the Canyon's. When we parked, Wyatt turned toward me with a smile, bringing his hand up to run along my jawline before pulling me forward to kiss me.

His hands felt so good as they ran along my arms and slightly up my shirt. They were hot and it felt electrifying every time he touched my bare skin. I wanted his hands everywhere on me, but especially my ass and dick. Wyatt was respectful though, so while he skirted the line a little, like running his hands around the waist of my boxers and jeans, he didn't go much lower than that. Ever the damn gentleman. It didn't stop me from wanting him though.

The Winter Formal came upon us much faster than I expected, and we did end up with it as a gig. We weren't the only band performing, since both bands were high schoolers who attended the school, so it was to give us a chance to enjoy the dance too. My formal wear was still at my parents' house, and I wasn't getting any sort of money from much other than gigs, which we mostly put back into the band, but my bandmates decided to pool their cash together to get me an outfit for the dance.

So I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom, making sure I looked good. I stood in black dress pants that had been modified to be thin and have a leather strip down each side, giving it a bit of edge, a black dress shirt whose arms were make of black lace, dressy combat boots, and a vest made of black and red brocade that had flowers all through it. My friends had bedazzled the lapel of the vest with metal studs.

I added a choker with a round dark red pendant instead of a tie, and then put on eyeliner, a little dark red eyeshadow, and some black lipstick mostly in the middle of my lips that faded as it went out. I liked to wear makeup on stage because it stood out. I thought I looked really good as I stood there, but it occurred to me that someone like Wyatt might not like it so much, and I was debating whether I should do something else when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Wyatt was wearing a black tuxedo with a red vest that was a little lighter than mine, but they matched well. His crisp shirt was white and he had on a black jacket. He looked phenomenal, and I felt like one of those cartoon characters who had their eyes fall out of their head as I looked at him.

He was followed by his two sisters. Harper was wearing a classy silk dress that flowed down to the floor in a beautiful blue color, and Evie was wearing a ball gown that was covered in emerald green sparkles. I just knew that if I spent too much time even standing next to her, I'd be covered in glitter by the end of the night.

Wyatt stopped at the bottom of the stairs as he took me in, his eyes running from my feet all the way up to my face slowly, and then he smiled like he'd just won the lottery. I thought my heart was going to stop.

"You look amazing," he finally said, and came up to me, kissing me on the cheek so as not to mess up any of my makeup. "I've seen you get dolled up for a gig, but damn."

"You're just sweet talking me now," I said slyly. "Hoping I'll fall into bed or something."

Wyatt grinned at that. "Eventually, yes."

Varick was right. I was in love with him, and I would happily fall into bed with him right this second if I didn't have a gig, dance be damned. Wyatt telling me that I needed to get going was a stark reminder that I couldn't do that though, so I kissed him quickly before I went out the basement door to wait for Zach to pick me up.

We got to the dance before everyone else. Both bands were there, with us setting up first while the other band, called Paradox, set up their equipment to wait in the wings. Paradox told us good luck, and we went to make sure everything was set up how we wanted it. They had a curtain over the stage here, and I was peeking out, looking to see when Wyatt would show up.

Varick came up behind me, making me hunch over so he could look out too. "Gus is here."

I rolled my eyes. "Not surprising. He is the vice president."

"Why is he here with Audrey?" Zach asked after he crawled under our legs to peek out himself.

I looked down at him with a look that said he was ridiculous and then looked out to see Audrey Whitlocke, head cheerleader, was indeed his date. Gus mostly liked men, though he had admitted that some women were okay to fuck, as he put it. I shook my head at that. I knew Audrey was hoping to snag up Wyatt, but I couldn't imagine why she was there with Gus.

No one knew Wyatt and I were dating yet, as we barely saw each other at school due to our conflicting schedules and he didn't want to cause problems. Tonight would be the first time our schoolmates would see us together.

"It's likely she asked Wyatt and he said no," I finally said. "So either Gus is a good second place, or she's trying to make Wyatt jealous."

"I bet Gus is trying to get your attention too," Nigel said from behind us, though he wasn't trying to look out at the people coming in.

I shuddered at that idea. I had seen him watching me at school, and trying to get my attention. I didn't like it. I wanted nothing to do with him, and pointedly ignored him every single time. I would prefer for him to find someone else to obsess over. I knew Nigel was probably right though. I wasn't going to allow him to bother me tonight though. I smiled when I finally saw Wyatt and his sisters come into the venue. He was smiling and making his way around saying hello to people. Wyatt had friends in almost every clique you could find in the school. He had such a charming personality that just about everyone loved him. It was nice to see and I enjoyed watching him so at ease as he laughed with people.

"He's so hot," I whispered, but my friends heard me and chuckled.

"You've got it bad," Varick said.

I nodded, not even bothering to argue with him about it. "Yes, I do, but this time, I actually have him. He's mine, and I'm his."

"Focus on that tonight, after the music," Varick said with a grin. "Also, I was thinking. We've been working on the Wyatt song for a while..."

"It's called 'Mismatched Romance' thank you very much," I grumbled. They had been calling it the Wyatt song for a while. They weren't wrong that I wrote it because of him, but I didn't like them saying it out loud.

The song was about being in love with someone but being in stark contrasting lives that keep us apart. It's how I had always viewed Wyatt. Out of my reach, a dream of what I wish I could have but knowing that we were always out of sync and never really meant to match together. Of course, now we were together, but the song still held some truth. It was more a ballad than pop punk like we normally did, but it was a great slow song.

"I think we should play it tonight," Varick continued. "Give it its debut! It would be perfect to dance to!"

Normally, we only performed songs that were originally written by me. Sometimes Varick helped me write them. For venues like this though, we did covers of other songs. Rock, pop, and alternative, usually. We had plenty of dance songs and slow songs for tonight, but he was right that it would be a good slow song for people. I nodded slowly at him, agreeing to play it, even though I was nervous. I wasn't sure if Wyatt would figure out it was for him, but if he did, I hoped he'd like it.

Once it was time for the dance to start, Tormented Accord was announced, and we went on to the students cheering for us. I worked the crowd to get them going, asking them if they're ready to rock, and when they all screamed that they were, I gave the signal to Varick and we started our set.

We had a great time performing. While I wasn't very popular in the school, our band was. They loved us, and we kept them dancing for our entire set. I caught Wyatt's eyes when I played the song for him, and I saw some recognition as he leaned against the wall watching me. He'd had a few people ask him to dance during it, but it looked like he turned them down. He was watching me play and sing, a smile on his face, taking in the lyrics as he tapped his foot to the beat.

We got asked to do an encore once we were done, so we came back out and did a couple more of our original songs before we finally handed off to Paradox. They played pop music while we broke down our set up and Paradox got theirs in place. It was while we were starting to get our stuff into the van that the drummer for Paradox came up to us outside.

"You guys sounded amazing!" he said with a smile. "Your group is going to join the Battle of the Bands, right?"

"The what?" I asked, and he pulled out a flier for it and handed it to me.

"It's got two stages," he told me. "You audition, get in, and then there is the local battle which decides which bands go on to Salt Lake. Then in summer, the big battle happens. They have some amazing prizes, including a record deal."

I looked back at my bandmates, and we all had the same look of shock on our faces. There was no way we could miss this. This could be our big break. We thanked him and I pocketed the flier before we went back in to the venue to enjoy the dance.

"Tormented Accord? More like Tormented Cord!" Gus called out to his friends, loud enough for me to hear when we were near him. "Am I right?"

His friends laughed, and Varick looked like he was going to deck him, but I put a hand on Varick's shoulder to calm him and looked at Gus. "I mean, considering they asked us to play more, it looks like only your silly little sycophants agree with you. Oh sorry, I forgot to keep my vocabulary light so you could keep up. Oops."

Gus was about to say something but Wyatt had come up and put his arm around my shoulders, looking between the two of us. "Come on, Milo. You sounded great and the critique of someone like that doesn't matter. Dance with me?"

I smiled at him and put my arm around his waist before I agreed, and he whisked me off to the dance floor. Zach and Nigel managed to pull Varick away from Gus, not wanting to have a fight start, and then the second band started.

"You look amazing, especially after you've been on stage," Wyatt said as he pulled me to him so we could dance.

"Thanks," I replied. "My friends all put their money together to buy the outfit."

"Why didn't you tell us? Grammy would have been happy to help out," Wyatt asked me in surprise.

"She didn't sign up to take care of four kids," I told him. "She signed up for three."

"You moron," he said, but I could tell he was saying it with affection. "What do you think that whole conversation in the hospital was? You're her grandkid now. Get used to it."

Dancing with Wyatt in public like this was more than I had ever dreamed possible. We had to keep it mostly PG-13 because the school was putting on the event, but he had his arms around me, and every once in a while our bodies would press together. The feeling was electrifying, like nothing I'd felt before. It was the first time I had ever shown my sexuality in public, but it felt good. I saw some surprised looks from people I knew, but other than that, we weren't bothered at all.

Sometimes we danced with the group of our friends and his siblings, other times we danced alone. Either way, if we were on the dance floor, he was with me. I had never really wanted to go to the dances, mostly because it was boring to me. This dance was amazing though. I had fun with my friends, and dancing with Wyatt was the best thing ever.

I was over the moon when he kissed me during the last song of the night. It was a slow song, of course. He pulled me close to him, so our bodies were touching. His arms were around my waist while I had mine up on his broad shoulders. His blue eyes were bright and so full of warmth and affection, and then he grabbed my chin with his right hand and tilted it up, just a little, so he could kiss me. It was gentle and sweet, and exactly what I would have hoped for with a kiss like this. This was the right time for romantic rather than needy.

"Are you all ready to leave?" he asked me once the song came to an end.

I nodded. "Nigel has the instruments in his van, and he will bring them back to the basement tomorrow."

"Perfect," Wyatt smiled and took my hand.

We met up with his sisters and I thought we were all walking out to Wyatt's car, but then Evie and Harper went off to get rides with their friends. Wyatt opened the passenger door and motioned for me to get in. I smiled and slid into my seat and then he went around and got in the driver's side. He drove us to the local makeout spot, but we found it completely packed so he pulled away and gave me a grin.

"That kind of takes the surprise away, but now I'm not sure where to go," he admitted.

"I have somewhere we could go to," I said to him. I gave him directions to one of the areas that was down at the bottom of one of the mountains. I came up here to think a lot, on my own time, and it was always deserted late at night. It was better known for hiking.

He kept the car going so we would have heat, but we climbed into the back seat of the car. We ditched a few items of clothing, mostly his jacket, our vests, and our shirts. I loved the feeling of his chest against mine. He had a fair amount of blonde hair on his chest that crept down his belly and down to his happy trail. He didn't try and trim it down or anything, and I ran my hands through it. The hair was soft to the touch and his skin felt so hot.

I had less body hair than him; just a little on my chest and then some going down to my dick, and it was all thick and black. While we made out, Wyatt only ran his hand over the hair on the side of my head, leaving my mohawk alone so he didn't ruin it, while I was messing up his blonde locks because of how much I loved the soft, gentle curls at the end.

We hadn't talked about sex yet, so we didn't do anything other than making out. The farthest was when I climbed into his lap and I could feel him against me. He was hard and he let out a moan as I ground against him. I hoped he could feel how hard I was too; hard for him and only him.

We stayed there making out for an hour before he drove us back home. He walked me to the back door, the one that was at the halfway point down the stairs to the basement, and we stood on the porch looking at each other lovingly before he kissed me again. A sweet goodnight kiss. We parted there, with me going downstairs while he headed up to his bedroom.

I took a long shower, thinking about Wyatt's hardness against mine, and what all I wanted to do with him, while I stroked myself. I was in the middle of imagining him deep inside of me when I finally came all over the wall of the shower, letting the water wash away all traces of my lust.

The next day, Varick and the guys dropped off the instruments early. We got them set up again and made sure everything was tuned like we wanted them, and then they headed out to spend Sunday with their families. Sundays were always hard because my family used to have rest days together on them.

This time, Dorothy invited me up to have brunch with her family. She made omelets, pancakes, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and fresh orange juice. It was delicious and we had a ton of fun talking about the dance and telling Dorothy all about the decorations and music. It was nice to be included as part of her family.

Afterwards, I went back downstairs and laid down on the couch, thinking again of last night. Normally Dorothy and her grandkids spent Sunday watching TV and making a huge roast dinner, so I figured I'd have some time to myself. I kept thinking about last night in the car, and how good it felt to have him against me.

I had jerked off last night, but I felt the need to again while thinking about it. So I pulled down my pajama pants and started to stroke, imaging the things I wanted to do with Wyatt. I was so close to release when I heard someone coming down the stairs. I swore at myself for being so dumb and then quickly pulled my pants up and sat up, putting a blanket, bunched up, over my crotch so he wouldn't see how hard I was. These pajama pants left little to the imagination.

Wyatt stopped at the entrance to the basement, looking at me and then down at the blanket, like he had some idea what I was doing. He was trying hard not to smirk before he came over and sat down next to me.

"Grammy is taking the girls out for a little bit," Wyatt said. "They're going to do some Christmas shopping and give us privacy."

"That's very progressive of them," I joked.

"It is, yes," he grinned. "So, I think we need to talk about sex."

I was surprised, but not unhappy that he brought it up. "Alright, let's talk."

"I know that part of why you broke up with Gus was because he was pushing sex," Wyatt said. "So I wanted you to know that while I have experience with sex, I'm not going to push you into something you aren't ready for. We can go your speed. No matter how much I want to see what's under that blanket right now."

His words hadn't done anything to make me deflate. The fact that he was so caring about my consent and what I was comfortable with was sexy as hell, and it only made me want him more. I let out a breath and then moved the blanket away and to the side. Wyatt looked at me with some surprise and then he let himself look down my body toward my lap. I could see the same look of longing that I probably had towards him a lot in private.

Once he looked up at my eyes again, I moved on the couch so I could straddle his legs, pressing myself against him. "I appreciate that a lot. As it so happens, I'm not exactly against everything sexual right now, especially not with you. I've given blow jobs, and gotten them. I'm okay with hand jobs. I'm just...working up to full sex."

"Understood," he smiled at me, and then we kissed.

It started out sweet but then it quickly heated up. We both ditched our shirts so we could feel our skin together. I tangled my hand in his hair as he kissed down my neck, biting the skin there lightly and making me let out a light moan. I was nervous as I pulled away from him and moved down onto my knees on the floor, between his legs. He looked down at me, his expression saying he was surprised but happy to go down this route.

Wyatt was wearing basketball shorts, which made things much easier, and he helped me get them down when I grabbed the waistband and looked at him for permission. He wasn't completely hard yet, just sporting a half chub, but he was bigger than I thought he might be. A good eight to nine inches, and thick. I lifted up his dick, stroking it lightly to try and get it fully erect, while I moved down to start licking along his balls. I loved the moan he gave out. It was music to my ears.

I sucked each ball for a moment before licking up the entire length of him. He was already leaking precum and I got a good taste of him. God, he tasted good. Salty and sweet at the same time. Whatever he ate, I needed to take a page from his book. I looked up into his eyes as I sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head. He grabbed at my hair, gripping onto the longer hair on top, which I hadn't styled today.

I took him further into my mouth, trying to go down as far as I could. I opened up my throat and I heard him swear as my nose hit his pubic region. I pulled back up and then went back down, and started to find a good rhythm. He was moaning and thrusting his hips toward me. He wanted me to go faster, and so I did, using my hand to stroke him as I did.

"You're going to make my cum, Milo," he groaned at me.

Good, I thought. I didn't say anything out loud though. Instead, I just continued my efforts, making sure I kept my mouth deep enough so I could swallow every single drop once he gave it to me. He let out a deep groan as his pelvis tightened up, both of his hands gripping my hair, and he shot rope after rope of hot cum down my throat. When he was done he fell back into the couch, trying to catch his breath. I licked around his head, making him shiver, as I cleaned him up and then pulled his shorts back up and sat next to him.

jroseemi
jroseemi
145 Followers
12