Songs of You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing," Wyatt said to me, and then he pushed me back and grabbed my waistband while getting down to his knees. "My turn."

"Are you sure?" I asked him. "You don't have to. It's not mandatory to get more from me or anything..."

"Do you not want me to?" The look he gave me said he was standing on the edge of hurt.

"No, I definitely want you to," I cried, trying to calm him. "It's not that. I want you so badly."

Wyatt's face looked thoughtful for a moment. "Did your exes not reciprocate?"

"Not usually," I admitted. "It was kind of like pulling teeth, to be honest."

"Let me make myself really clear then," Wyatt said, his blue eyes set on mine. "I want you. I want all of you. I want to suck your dick, I want to make you moan, and I want to watch you cum because of me. I want to hear you moan my name. And eventually, I want to be inside of you, fucking you, and you fucking me. The only time I won't reciprocate is if for some reason I can't, like not enough time. Other than that, I will always do it, because I want to and I'm begging you to let me. Got it?"

"You're so fucking hot," I told him and he grinned at me.

This time I sat back and lifted my lips as he pulled my pants and boxers down. He let out a groan when he saw me. I was still hard as he took me in his hand. The first thing he did was start licking the top of my head, licking up the precum that was coming out. He moaned again as got his first taste.

A blowjob from him was so different from what I had experienced before. For one, it felt better. He was skilled and everything he did made me putty in his hands. It felt amazing to be touched by him like this. Secondly, he was enjoying it so much. He was moaning against me as he tasted me, when my dick twitched in his mouth, or when I grabbed onto his hair. And every moan he gave made it feel that much better. He was magical.

I felt the orgasm building, as I bucked my hips up at his face. His mouth was hot and wet around me, and he took me all the way down into his mouth. I could feel myself in the back of his throat, and it was driving me wild. I could barely give him warning when I started to cum. All I managed to do was groan his name, and he seemed to figure it out and sunk down on me, letting me shoot everything down his throat.

It was the hardest I had ever cum, and I felt light headed afterward. It was hard to figure out which way was up and which was down, and I heard him chuckle at me as he helped get my pants back up. Wyatt came back up and climbed onto my lap so he was facing me and then he kissed me passionately. I could taste myself on his lips and I imagine he could do the same.

He kissed along my neck again until he was at my ear. "Watching you cum was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Keep saying things like that and you're going to get me hard again," I whispered.

Wyatt chuckled and leaned back so he could look at me. "I wouldn't be unhappy about that."

"You're going to be the death of me," I groan and put my head in the nook of his shoulder.

"I certainly hope not," he said and I could hear the smile on his lips. "I have many more plans with you. I'd hate for you to die before then."

I liked the idea of him having plans for me in the future. The idea that there was a future, and he was thinking about it. I didn't say anything though. I just kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around me and I clung to him as we kissed, not wanting this to ever end, while at the same time looking forward to the next time because it could be even better.

I knew at some point we would have to talk about the Battle of the Bands, and our plans for college because that could determine the longevity of our relationship, but right now, I just wanted his arms around me and his lips on me. In fact, I wanted more than that, but I was content with this for now. I figured soon enough, we would move forward, and when we did, it would be amazing.

12