Songs of You Ch. 04

Story Info
Milo gets a shock at the first Battle of the Bands show!
6.5k words
4.83
2.2k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jroseemi
jroseemi
144 Followers

We spent weeks rehearsing and getting our sets as perfect as we could. Our set in Salt Lake, if we made it through the local Battle, would be longer and more intense, and would include the song I wrote for Wyatt as well as "On the Ledge" which was the one about standing on the building. Our set for the Weber one, though, would be a little less intense.

The most emotional song we were doing for that one was about being the family screw up, which surprisingly didn't bring the kind of anger and sadness it used to when I performed it. Varick told me it was hard to tell that when I performed it though, and it was true that I got very into my feelings when I was performing.

Wyatt was busy waiting for letters about college, as well as playing his very last season of high school baseball. It wasn't my favorite sport, though none of them really were, but boy did I love watching him in those pants. I may have not been a big fan of sports, but I was definitely a fan of watching Wyatt play sports. I loved watching the way his body moved, the way his muscles rippled, and his sure confidence.

Since our fight, I had only seen Gus a few times, and he skirted around me like I had the plague, but it was better than the constant tension and hostility. Varick had claimed he was going to destroy Gus if he touched me again, so for Varick's ability to stay out of prison, I was thankful for the space. We really didn't need to try to replace our drummer right before the Battles.

I was writing music almost faster than we could learn it, but we were being careful about which songs we picked too. I wrote a song named "Mediocre" which was essentially about dating men like Gus, and the guys were fans from the moment they read it. We decided to start practicing it to use in the Weber Battle. It would be a good addition to our line up. The songs we were doing for that section were more about anger and not being good enough, and then we'd get into the deeper music in Salt Lake.

We were soon only a few weeks away from the first performance, and we decided that we wanted to change up our look a little. Mostly, my look. I'd had the red for so long and it felt like the right time to change it. We spent some time bleaching the entire mohawk, careful not to get any on the sides. I preferred keeping that dark as I thought the contrast of light and dark worked for the band and for myself.

"I got us a whole rainbow of colors," Varick said as he put the rest of the hair dye on the table. "Since you're finally out, might as well go full gay, right?"

"I don't need to be a walking pride flag, dude," I laughed.

"You've never had the chance to, though," Varick pointed out. "Your dad would have killed you, and we're about to perform. Why not have a little fun for once, you know?"

I looked down at all the different colors he had gotten and then smiled at him. "You know what? Let's do it!"

"Yes!" Zach cried as he picked up one of the colors to start reading the instructions.

I went to wash out the bleach in my hair before we toned it down more towards a white color, and then washed that out as well. Once we got my hair dry again, my friends spent time creating a rainbow through my mohawk. We sat around and fiddled with our instruments and had the TV on while we waited for the dye to set, and then I went in and showered one final time so we could see the final result.

I styled it like I normally would before I came out of the bathroom to show the band. I was met with whoops and whistles.

"It looks great!" Varick cried.

"That's hot," Zach agreed. "Wyatt won't be able to keep his hands off you."

"It's perfect!" Nigel added.

"You're officially a gay rock icon now," Varick said, the grin on his face telling just how ecstatic he was.

I grinned at them then, looking in the mirror down here that showed how good the colors looked. We got dressed up in our punk rock clothing and did our makeup how we normally would for the stage before heading off with Harper to take some photos. She had been asking to take band photos for us for a while, to practice her photography skills, and now seemed the perfect time.

We walked to the park that was near the house, just down the street from us. We had to walk by my house to get to it, as the road that led down to the cul-de-sac that included an entrance was under construction. My family was outside dealing with yard chores while we walked by. Eliza gave me a small smile, trying to hide it from our parents, but both of my parents noticed us walk by. My father had on his normal scowl as he watched us, clearly angry to see me around and doing well.

I don't know what came over me, but as I looked at him, as he tried to shoot daggers at me through his eyes, I just started laughing. It felt a little hysterical, like I couldn't control just how hard I was laughing, and my friends all looked at me like I might have been missing a few screws all of a sudden, but I couldn't stop myself.

"Are you trippin'?" Varick asked me.

"I'm sorry," I said as I wiped my eyes, trying to get the laughing under control. "It's just so pathetic. Come on."

We made it to the park and spent time taking photos of the entire band together as well as individual portraits. Varick had brought his drum sticks with him, while I had my guitar and Nigel his bass. As a bit of a gag, Zach had brought his smaller keyboard with him. Harper managed to take a few photos that made the keyboard look normal rather than small, but she let him enjoy the fact that he had a child's keyboard with him for some joke shots too.

When we got back to the house, Harper went to work on editing the photos while Wyatt finally came down from practice and taking a shower to hang out with me. He stopped when he got to the bottom of the basement stairs, taking in the new look. He ran his hands along the mohawk and then brought his hand down to my chin before he pulled me into a heated kiss.

"That's our cue," Zach joked and the rest of them headed out to go home.

"You look all ready for the Battle now," Wyatt said once they left.

I nodded my head. "I think we are, honestly. I'm pumped for it! I'm also incredibly excited that you and the entire family plan to be there."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Wyatt told me and kissed me again.

When he broke the kiss this time, he pulled my arm along until we were in my bedroom. I smirked as he shut and locked the bedroom door and then pushed me up against it, letting me feel just how hard he was through his basketball shorts. It didn't leave a lot to the imagination, but just feeling him against me like this was enough to make my erection strain against my tight jeans.

"Fuck Wyatt," I whispered into his ear.

"That's what I was hoping for," Wyatt groaned as he pulled away long enough to get both of our shirts off. Then his lips were on mine again, his tongue begging for access that I was only too happy to give to him.

The next time he broke away from me, he pulled down his shorts and boxers, leaving himself totally naked before he climbed onto the bed and laid down on his back, beckoning me to join him. I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down, along with my tight black boxer briefs, throwing them on the floor before I climbed over him on the bed, pressing our bodies against each other.

"I want you inside of me, Milo," Wyatt said quietly as a moan. "Please."

"I love it when you beg me," I groaned, kissing him again.

I moved down his body, licking every bit of skin I could find. He tasted clean right now, but also like him. I could smell his deodorant and his natural musk. It was so intoxicating and I wanted nothing more than to drown myself in that scent. I took in a deep breath when I got down to his cock and balls, before licking along his thick shaft. Wyatt moaned as I licked the precum coming out of his slit. He was getting harder with every single thing I did to him.

I moved down to his balls, slowly sucking one into my mouth and moving it around before I took the other the same way. I let my hand roam back up his chest so that I could play with his nipples, enjoying the way he squirmed and moaned as I did so. I pushed his legs up and he grabbed them to give me better access to his puckered hole. I admired it for a moment, running my hand along his crack, which made him shudder in pleasure. Fuck he was so hot.

I had never given anyone a rim job, but I was more than happy to try and figure out the best way to do it. I started hesitantly, licking along his crack to make him shiver again before I pushed aside his cheeks and really got in there, licking along his hole. He gave a low moan as he felt my tongue slowly softening him. I prodded his hole with my tongue, pushing slightly past the muscled wall there and he squirmed in pleasure, rocking his hips back and forth against me, trying to get me deeper into him.

I licked my fingers, slicking them up before I slowly slipped one finger inside of him, feeling around for that wonderful little bundle of nerves. I added a second finger and then I finally found it. I could tell by the way his breath hitched and he let out a deep, guttural groan that made my cock twitch and ache to be inside him.

"I need more," he moaned.

I kept working my fingers in and out, turning Wyatt into a needy mess while I fingered him, working him open for my cock. I leaned over to pull the lube that Wyatt had bought for us out of my nightstand drawer and slicked myself up. I moved so I was kneeling between his legs and pulled him toward me, sliding my slick cock along his crack, making him moan again.

He was about to beg again when I finally started pushing myself into him. He let out a gasp when my mushroom head penetrated his tight ring, and his heat engulfed me. I groaned in pleasure and held there for a moment to make sure he was okay until I started to slowly push further into him. We stopped again once I felt my balls brush up against his ass. I kissed along his neck, sucking and biting at the skin there, helping him relax more against me. I didn't start moving until he asked me to, and then I started to long, slow strokes, groaning at how hot and tight he was around my girth.

Wyatt let out a moan every time my head hit his prostate. "Yes, right there. Harder, baby."

I pulled his legs so they were draped over my shoulders and then really began to thrust hard and fast into him. He felt so good wrapped around my cock, moaning while he thrust his own hips up to meet mine, making me go deeper each time.

"Fuck, Milo, I love your cock," he moaned.

I grinned at him and kept up my assault on his ass, both of our moans getting more erratic. I wanted him to come first so I was doing everything I could to hold off my own orgasm. I knew I was hitting him right as he started practically chanting the word yes as I pounded into him. I reached between us to grab onto his hard cock, stroking it in time to my thrusts.

Wyatt cried out, yelling my name as he came hard, and his ass clenched down around me, so much tighter than it was before. I watched as his back arched and his white cum shot out between our bodies, coating his chest and stomach. Seeing him in such ecstasy, that I was causing him, and the hot, tight heat of him was my undoing. I toppled over into orgasm right after him, thrusting just a few more times before I buried myself as deep as I could and shot rope after rope of hot cum inside him.

I collapsed half on top of Wyatt, trying to catch my breath. He was lying there, sated and happy, looking up at the ceiling while he breathed hard. I pulled myself back up and then moved to start licking all of his release off of his body, savoring the flavor of my lover. Wyatt pulled me up to kiss him as soon as I was done, sliding his tongue into my mouth to taste himself on me.

"You're so fucking sexy," he groaned.

"So are you," I told him and kissed him again. I moved back down his body so I could see my seed slowly seeping out of him. I rubbed my fingers along his hole, making him shiver again as I got my fingers covered in my own cum and brought it to Wyatt's lips. He grinned and then opened his mouth to suck my fingers clean, and I moaned at the sight. I could feel myself getting hard again. "If you don't stop, I'm going to end up fucking you again."

"Please do," he whispered, and that was all it took for us to fall into our second round.

~~~

It was finally the night of the first round. Multiple cities would be having the first round so that they could eliminate bands for the final part. Only three bands here in Ogden would be getting through to the Salt Lake City battle, so everything was riding on getting through this round. I spent most of the day getting my look exactly right. I spiked up my mohawk before putting on tight, black jeans, combat boots, a dark red button up shirt that had leather strips running down the arms and a black studded leather vest to go over it. I finished it off with some earrings, a silver necklace with a dragon on it, and fixed the nose ring I had gotten about a month ago to make sure it looked perfect against my tanned skin.

I put on black eyeliner, some dark shadow around my eyes in reds and black, and black lipstick. I added some stars and moons around my eyes with eyeliner before I felt like it looked okay, and then used some silver and gold to accent them. I came out of the bathroom to find Wyatt waiting for me. He was wearing a dark blue button up shirt and dress pants.

"I wanted to see you before we all went to the venue," Wyatt said, holding up two roses, one orange and one red, to me. I smiled and took them from him, giving them a sniff before settling them in one of the vases down here. "I'm so proud of you, no matter what happens tonight, okay?"

I pulled him into a kiss, leaving a little black on his lips which I quickly cleaned off. "Thank you, love. It means everything to me that you'll be there tonight."

"Nothing could make me miss you guys performing," Wyatt said with a smile. "You'll kill it tonight, I know. You look amazing, by the way. How did I end up with such a hot ass boyfriend?"

"Just lucky like that," I said with a smirk.

Soon enough, my bandmates showed up to gather up all of our equipment, making sure everything was tuned exactly how we needed it to be. Wyatt helped us get it all loaded into Zach's van and then we split up, taking a few cars to the venue. Wyatt had to take his sisters and Dorothy, who had insisted on going to support us, so he went off to do that while we got into our two cars and headed to get ready.

We got our equipment to where it needed to be and got ready for the event to start. We were only going to get to perform three songs for this one, and we were ready. I could see Wyatt and his family sitting down in the audience, seated around one of the small tables in the venue. They had sodas served to them and I could see appetizers around the table. Dorothy was eating some fries while they talked to each other, waiting for the music to start.

We were standing along the background, listening to the bands before us play. They were all fantastic, and I could tell this would be a close one, but I wasn't letting my nerves get the better of me.

About halfway through the event, a couple of uniformed cops came into the building, looking around. They spoke to a few of the organizers, but we weren't giving them much attention other than noting that they were there. I was focused on the music again when a voice broke me out of my concentration.

"Milo De Leon?" one of the cops asked us.

I turned and looked at him in confusion. "Yeah, that's me."

My friends had all stopped and looked at me in confusion, and the cop continued. "We need to talk to you, if you could come with us to the precinct."

"For what?" I asked, suddenly annoyed. "We're about to go on. Surely this can wait until later."

Varick looked between the cops and his friends and frowned. "Hey, you two stay here. Why don't we go talk outside for a moment?"

The cops agreed and the two of us followed them out of the venue and into the cool air outside. We got away from the crowds of people and stopped, while I was trying to figure out what was going on. We would need to go on stage soon, and I knew I hadn't done anything wrong so there was no way I was going with them.

"Your father was shot and killed tonight," one of the cops said to me.

"What?" I asked, barely recognizing my own voice through the shock. I felt cold and numb all over as I looked past the cops, not really focusing on anything.

"Well Milo didn't do it," Varick cried. "He's been with us all day."

One of the cops shook his head. "We know who did it. Your mom took his own gun against him tonight, and she said you could corroborate the fact that there was heavy abuse in the house."

I scoffed at that, turning away from the cop. "My mother wants my help? After everything?"

Varick frowned at that. "What, you're investigating whether the shooting was self-defense? Milo hasn't lived in that house since sometime in October or so."

"Why is that?" the first cop asked me.

"He tried to beat me to death," I replied. "For being gay. We really need to get on stage, officers."

"Could we bring him down to the station after we know who is moving on?" Varick asked.

"Even if they say no, I'm not going with them," I growled angrily. "My mother never protected me against him. That woman can wait a few hours."

I stormed back into the venue, and I heard Varick apologize to the cops before he hurried after me. I didn't really give him any chance to talk to me before we were back with the others. The band before us was getting their gear off the stage and once we were given the sign, we worked on getting everything set up on stage that we needed.

I knew I needed to get into the right headframe in order to handle this. I had so much anger about this. Anger about how my father had tried to kill me, anger about my mom never standing up for me, and anger that suddenly he was dead and my mother was begging for my help. I decided to channel all of that anger into the music. It was the perfect outlet right now.

We were standing on stage, me with my back to the audience, holding the microphone in my hand. We had just been announced and I looked at each member of my band before I gave a quick nod. The music started and I was in my element, pouring all of my anger and despair into the songs. We started with the song Mediocre, which was about dating people that weren't good enough for you.

We moved into another harder song, about not being good enough, before changing over into the song about Wyatt. I could see him vaguely past the lights of the stage, sitting there smiling up at the stage, love written so plainly all over his face. I was so focused on him that I barely heard the roar of applause when we were done, but I did see Wyatt and his entire table stand up into a standing ovation, including Dorothy.

We got our equipment out and back to the van before we came back into the venue to hear the announcement about who would be moving on to the next round. I could see the cops still waiting for me, and I was trying to ignore them. Finally, the announcer came up onto the stage, looking down over the audience before he thanked them all for being there and supporting the bands.

He announced the three bands that would be moving on, and I heard Wyatt's entire table going nuts when they said Tormented Accord. We gave each other high fives and hugs before we went onto the stage to be given the paperwork that showed we were moving on to Salt Lake City.

As we came back off the stage, Varick motioned to the cops that were making their way over to us. "I don't think you can put it off."

"If I'm not under arrest, they technically can't make me go anywhere," I grumbled. "But fine. Can you guys tell Wyatt and them what is going on?"

jroseemi
jroseemi
144 Followers
12