All Comments on 'Songs of You Ch. 04'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 year ago

I was hoping for another chapter and you delivered. Loved this!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Can't tell you how happy it made me to find that this wonderful story was back. And I'm not one bit sorry that you chose to do away with Milo's father in that way!!! The world is always better off with one less violent hate monger. Maybe now Milo can salvage some sort of relationship with the rest of his family. It wouldn't surprise me if Eliza shows up in Salt Lake with their mother. That would be nice, although perhaps that would be too much of a leap of faith considering all that has happened. This was another ***** chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These two guys have love at its best. I hope you write more about their staying together! They can enjoy real love-making, rubbing their naked bodies together, feeling Wyatt's hairy abs and chest, and their muscular arms, big cocks exploding inside them -- real love! Great, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a love story! They confess that they "belong" t each other, that each has given himself totally to the other, that what each has -- lips, cock, hairy chest, ass, tongue, hands, arms, shoulders -- belong freely to each other! I give myself totally to you, and you can do whatever you want with me and my body. The definition of love, real love, deep love! You had me in tears through your stories.

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter! Every gay boy deserves a Wyatt.

Dpj49Dpj49about 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous story writing of a BEAUTIFUL story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES