Songstress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience cheered as we took the stage. I had already tuned my Takamine acoustic guitar, so plugging it in, I did a quick check of the soundboard. I was impressed by Mandy's settings - effects, reverb, volumes, balance - she knew her stuff! I made a silent note to give her an extra big tip.

The audience quieted somewhat (meaning they resumed conversations), and we both looked at each other and smiled, taking a deep breath to calm ourselves. I started playing the opening intro bars and nodded to Beth. She began:

"Spend all your time waiting, for that second chance, for a break that would make it OK..."

It was one of those moments when the patrons suddenly quieted and "shh's" issued to those still talking. This was the song that had solidified my love for her, and I think it was the same for her when I had sent back the harmony lines I put down. When I started singing that harmony to the chorus, I heard a collective sigh from the audience.

That was about the last I paid attention to them, as all else faded from my conscious mind except for Beth and the music. It was then that the magic began. We sang like we had been singing together all our lives...every note pitch-perfect, every phrase, every nuance in complete synchronization. I knew Beth's musical style as well as my own...her pauses, her stylization, ways of bending notes up or down, or both ways, at the end of certain lines. I wove my harmonies in and out effortlessly, as did she on the songs where I sang lead. We weren't just two singers in perfect synchronicity; we were one singer with two voices.

My guitar playing had never been more precise, mainly because I wasn't thinking about it. We both let the music just transport us, and, as April and Mandy attested to later, so too was the audience transported. We moved seamlessly through the set, from "Angel" to "Hallelujah" to "Quittin' Time" to "Fields of Gold", "A Million Dreams" and on.

The crowning moment came when we launched into "The Blessing," a local favourite as it had been arranged by a Charlotte church choir. Our attention finally returned to the audience, as we noticed they were all singing along with us, which Beth encouraged as if she were the choir director. As the last of the Ab chord faded, we both whispered to the audience in unison, "Peace."

For a few seconds, there was complete silence. Beth and I embraced each other in a fierce hug as we both said softly to each other, "I love you." And forgetting where we were, we kissed passionately, with all the pent-up love we had both harbouring. Our tongues brushed lightly together, a sign of the promises still to come. Then, breaking through to our awareness, we heard the noise. It was the audience, more than four times the original size from when we started. Later we learned that people had been frantically texting their friends to get their asses over to the cafe to listen to this incredible duo. They were on their feet cheering, clapping, and many had tears streaming down their faces. We had never experienced anything close to this, which caused both of us to also break out in tears of joy and gratitude.

We made our way through the crowd, many of who were Beth's friends. She had to pause for their hugs and praise. I would have been content to let her bask in the glory, but either she or one of her friends would pull me in.

"Oh My God, where has she been hiding you??!!"

"You two are THE perfect musical pair!"

"Beth, don't you dare let this guy go!"

"Thank you both for sharing something so beautiful, intimate and perfect with us!"

Ego boosting aside, it at least verified my feeling that Beth was, without a doubt, my uncontested musical soulmate.

We reached our table, and April, her eyes red from crying, pulled us both into a group hug.

"Holy fuck, I've NEVER witnessed anything like that in my life!" Adding to Beth, "Babe, I'd better be your maid of honour, or I'm never speaking to you again!"

Beth blushed, "April, my God, getting a little ahead of ourselves, aren't we?"

April, as usual, just snorted:

"Yeah right, at this point, it's a mere formality because there's never been a couple I've seen so totally made for each! Age difference? What fucking age difference? I'd swear you guys were born in the same year...and day!"

Turning to me, she said, "By the way, did you know she's always preferred older guys? Guess she was just waiting for the right one to come along."

What could I say? Every dream I had about Beth was finally coming true.

We sat around for a while longer while several people came to our table to thank or congratulate us on an outstanding performance, many asking when we'd be performing next. April intervened, saying to check the cafe's FB page for a schedule. Beth and I just shook our heads at April's temerity. Beth turned to me and asked, "So what now?"

I replied, "I honestly don't know. I've booked a room at the Hilton and was going to just stay the night to get some sleep and head back home if things didn't work out. Maybe I should go there and crash for a bit, and we can meet up later. I'm exhausted."

It was true; with the adrenaline leaving my system, fatigue was now threatening to overwhelm me. Beth startled me by clinging hard to my arm, saying vehemently:

"Uh uh, no way, mister! I'm not letting you out of my sight. You just got here, and after what we just did, there's no way I'm going to let you go. You're coming to my place!"

She paused, clearly conflicted: "Except my place is a mess. I wasn't expecting to have company."

April piped up, "April to the rescue! Sweetie, why don't you go with Joel to his hotel, and I'll pop over to your place and tidy up?"

April gave us a lecherous wink, causing Beth to blush yet again. I said to April, "April, you're a Godsend! Thank you so much. I'll take you up on that offer on behalf of us both. Oh, and take your sweet time."

April laughed, and then gave me a mock stern look. "Buddy, y'all just better take good care of my girl, or else!"

I laughed: "Yes, ma'am! I didn't drive a thousand miles just to mistreat her I can promise you that!"

April smiled back: "I've no doubt of that, honey. I'm just so thrilled to see her happy again!"

Mandy had wandered over with another woman. Mandy beamed at us:

"OMG, you two, that was absolutely amazing! I've never seen or heard anything like it. By the way, all your bills are compted. This is Linda, our manager. She has a proposal for you."

Grinning, Linda said to us, "Wow, I echo what Mandy said. It's my day off, but she called me all excited and said, 'you gotta get down here. Something incredible is going on!' I came as soon as I could and caught the last part of your performance, and it was stunning. Mandy said you guys sang for over two hours straight through."

Beth and I looked at each other and said (in unison, of course): "We did?"

I added, "Sorry, we kinda lost track of time."

Linda laughed. "Oh God, don't apologize! You quadrupled our business on what would normally have been a slow afternoon. I'd like to get you two back as soon as possible. I can get you a permit to play this evening in the square. The spillover business would be incredible. Here's my business card. How soon can y'all come back?"

I smiled and said: "Sorry Linda, we're going to be busy tonight." (naturally, Beth blushed again). "I just got here a few hours ago, and we haven't worked things out yet. Give us. bit of time, we'll get back to you tomorrow."

Linda smiled knowingly (geez, they catch on quick!) and replied, "OK honey, you do that. I can promote the heck of anything you want to do. Some of our patrons have already said they're going to tell their friends when you two come back."

I smiled back, "You got it, Linda! I promise I'll call you tomorrow."

Nodding and smiling, Linda and Mandy walked away. With that, I picked up my guitar, flung it over my shoulders, grabbed Beth's hand and said: "Let's get outta here! Later April!"

She gave us a wave and waggled her eyebrows: "Have FUN, y'all!"

Beth snatched up her purse as I gently tugged her, giggling through the thinning crowd. I thrust a hundred dollar bill at a startled Mandy, yelling my thanks as we rushed away. We walked hand in hand toward my car, not saying a word, just quietly reliving the events of this remarkable afternoon. When we got to my car, she exclaimed, "No way! That's my favourite car!"

I grinned at her: "Really?! Just more evidence that we were meant for each other, age be dammed!"

It was a brand spanking new blue Mustang Shelby. Don't judge me. I could have any car I want, but this is the one I had always longed for as a young man and could never afford.

I had already remotely started the 'Stang to get the A/C going. I went to the passenger side and opened the door for her --it's the way I was raised. The gesture was not lost on Beth, and she gave me a surprised and grateful smile (is chivalry really that dead?) God, how I lived for that smile!

Tossing my guitar bag in the back, I got in, buckled up, popped the brake, pushed in the clutch and began to drive away. Beth laughed. "You even drive a standard?"

I smiled sheepishly: "Yeah, well, you know...old man with his toys reliving his youth, 'cept this is the youth I never had."

She gave me a mock angry look:

"Stop saying you're old! You're NOT an old man to me. Do you know what I see? I see a man I've been waiting my whole life for; a man who's already made me more giddy and happy in one afternoon, than everyone else I've ever been with...combined! That's what I see."

Tears of joy and gratitude immediately came to me, and I turned to her in a broken whisper: "Thank you...my beautiful Angel."

Changing the subject to deflect off me, I asked her, "Do you drive standard?"

"No, but I'd love to learn!"

I told her to place her hand on top of mine on the stick shift. I said, "This will help you get the feel of shifting through the gears".

She laughed with delight, at times giggling girlishly, as we drove through the city with me doing my best NASCAR race announcer:

"Coming' down the straight away...gotta gear down through the turns...here they come as they take the checkered flag in 1st place...and the crowd goes wild!" The latter spoken as we turned into the hotel parking lot.

I pulled into a spot and killed the engine. Suddenly it got quiet in the car. Beth looked apprehensive. I looked at her, and asked softly: "Are you OK?"

She nodded, biting her lower lip.

I said equally as soft, "You don't have to come up. I can drop you back off at your place."

She shook her head vehemently and said, "No, I don't want to go back to my place. I want to be with you. It's just, I...I haven't had a lot of experience with that many men. Also, do we need protection? I don't want to get pregnant."

I replied gently, "It's OK, I was fixed long ago. Beth, my heart, I would never do anything to hurt you. You are my entire world now. My only goal in life is to make you happy, feel good, bring unending joy to you." I paused. "Do you want me?"

She looked at me with huge blue eyes and nodded.

"Then come with me, my love and let's keep giving to each other all that we can."

I grasped her hands between mine and gave them soft kisses, the inside of my lips just brushing the tips of her fingers. Beth shivered in involuntary response. I gave her a tender smile and then dashed around to her side to open her door. I grabbed my guitar and my backpack, and we walked again hand in hand to the lobby entrance. I registered for two nights, so we could take our leisurely time in checking out. On the elevator, I leaned over to kiss her.

Our lips crushed together, exploring each other's mouth, lips and tongues with complete abandon. I swear I felt sparks fly between our mouths and jolts of electricity run through me. I could tell by her reaction that she was feeling the same. We began moaning (in unison, of course), and I felt myself getting almost instantly hard.

That kiss, although lasting only 10 floors, seemed to last an eternity. We both were breathing heavily when the elevator doors opened. We both looked at each other with awe and whispered, "Wow."

We continued kissing as we walked down the corridor, and I fumbled with the card key, barely able to get the door open. The door swung open with our weight pressing against it, and we nearly fell in, laughing and giggling.

I then paused and said, "My love, I've been 14 hours on the road and over 2 hours in this North Carolina heat singing. As eager as I am right now to make love with you...I need a shower. Believe me, you want me to have a shower too!"

Beth laughed: "Well, I'd love you, stinky or not, but go ahead. I'll take one right after you. I'm kinda sweaty too."

I grinned at her. "YOU, my little southern flower, would never 'sweat.' You'd just glow!"

Chuckling, she shooed me into the bathroom. I quickly stripped, ran the water and stepped in. I was fully intending to make this a quick rinse when I heard the shower door open up. In stepped the woman of my dreams, in all her naked glory. I gasped, and my jaw dropped. She was more gorgeous and spectacular in the nude than even in my wildest fantasies.

Narrow shoulders tapered down to a slim waist framing a lovely little belly button. She was covering her small breasts shyly. Her legs were also slim but very shapely. She had one leg in front of the other, but I could just make out a narrow patch of that same chestnut brown hair, with all else shaved. To me, that was more alluring than a fully shaved muff. Smiling demurely at me, she said, "I guess I couldn't wait."

I said: "Come here, beautiful and don't be shy. I don't bite."

I took her hands off her breasts, and I then just stood admiring her firm and perky B cup breasts topped off by puffy pink nipples. She saw my now raging erection, and a look of lust came across her face. I'm not real big in that department, thanks to my part Asian blood, but Beth reached out and grasped my cock and said, somewhat in relief,

"Oh good, I can't take a big one, and not circumcised, I see. I like that too because I like pulling back the wrapping of my present."

I couldn't take it anymore and pulled her tight to me, revelling in the feel of our bodies touching each other at last. I kissed her passionately, pouring all my love into it, and she moaned and returned that passion. Her breasts were squashed against my chest, and I could feel her hard nipples digging into me. I never wanted anyone more in my life than I did Beth. My cock was pressed up against her belly, and I ground it into her.

My hands never stopped roaming all up and down her back, grasping and squeezing the cheeks of her cute little ass. Suddenly inspired, I broke off the kiss, and reaching behind her, I swiped the bottle of body wash off the shower shelf. Pouring a healthy portion into my hand, I began rubbing it all over her body. I started massaging her back, causing Beth to sigh. I worked my way down to her ass again and brushed lightly against her rosebud. She stiffened at first, but realizing I wasn't going to brutalize her, she relaxed. I asked gently in her ear, "I guess not many have touched you there?"

She nodded and said, "Just one, and he was very rough. I haven't let anyone else since. But it feels right with you. Please, don't stop."

I continued gently rubbing her pucker, probing her opening ever so slightly but not entering, not yet. That might come later once we had established true trust in each other. Just that action was getting her more aroused. I left her delightful butt and began soaping her front, gently squeezing and massaging her small breasts. Although I confess to liking big tits, like just about any other guy, I was immediately enthralled with hers. That saying, "Anything more than a handful or a mouthful is a waste," was now ringing in my head. Not having large hands, it felt so good to be able to engulf her boobs in each one.

I continued massaging her breasts, rubbing the soap onto her nipples. Beth had thrown her head back and was now panting, revelling in the sensation. I left her chest, eliciting a groan of disappointment from her. But she did a sharp intake of breath when I started rubbing her neatly trimmed mound. I dipped my hand down below and began rubbing between her lips. Her gasps now turned to moans of utter lust as I probed her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh God, Joel, don't stop!"

I smiled wickedly because I had no intention of doing so. I knelt, planted my face onto her mound and started both fingering and licking her. Beth almost screamed, "Oh my God, what are you doing to me?!"

My late wife had never really liked me to go down on her, saying she wasn't comfortable with it. I'm a very oral guy (I'm a singer, what do you expect?), and hearing Beth so into me tonguing her, I loved being able to do this again, after thirty frustrating years. I loved her scent of arousal, the taste of her delicious ambrosia, and the slippery combination of her pussy and my tongue. The sensations were heady indeed, and I dove in with renewed fervour. I thrust two fingers into her as my tongue flicked and again against her clit. Beth's knees buckled as a huge orgasm suddenly overwhelmed her and she screamed in that rich, low, sultry voice of hers. Which, of course, only served to turn me on even more, which I didn't think was possible.

I had to partially hold her up as her back pressed up against the shower wall. She was gasping for breath, unable to speak. I gently removed my fingers and planted loving kisses on her mound, knowing how sensitive she now was. Finally, her breathing slowed, and she managed to croak out, "Oh Joel, what was that? I've never felt anything that intense before!"

I smiled up at her. "That's because you've never been with the right guy."

She grinned down at me. "Amen to that!"

I said, "And I'm just getting started!" I started singing to The Carpenter's song, "I've only just begun..." which got her giggling hysterically.

I rose and said, "Come on, let's get dry and continue where we left off."

Beth shook her head. "Nuh-uh, it's your turn mister!"

I grinned and gave her my best Westley from the Princess Bride: "As. you. wish!"

Beth gleefully dumped body wash on her hands and came at me, like a jungle cat stalking its prey. I spread my arms in surrender as she began rubbing the soap over my skin like an artist. I started to tremble under her eager ministrations. She hugged me and reached around to reciprocate what I had done to her earlier. As she probed my butt hole, I shivered, and she murmured, "Mmm, 'tis almost better to give than receive...almost."

Meanwhile, I'm going crazy with desire for this perfect specimen of womanhood. Every touch of her hands, every time our naked bodies made contact, sent jolts of excitement, lust and love throughout my body. Never had I experienced such sensations before with a woman in all my 60+ years! I felt like a teenager again, having sex for the first time.

Beth dropped to her knees, grasped my cock in her hand and began showering kisses all over it. Then, as she had said earlier, she began slowly pulling down my foreskin just like unwrapping a present, eyes full of anticipation. The head was slick with my precum, and she tentatively licked it. Deciding she liked it, her lips engulfed the head, and I nearly lost it.

"Oooohhhh, God Beth!" That was all I could muster.

My knees almost buckled as she moved the inside of her lips all around the crown of my cock, while at the same time flicking her tongue over the head. I was way beyond seventh heaven at this point, and I was having a struggle not to erupt in her mouth. I hadn't had this much problem with control in many years. She continued to love my dick like it was her last meal, moving up and down, taking it all the way down at one point. On the verge of exploding, I finally had to pull away. Beth looked up at me curiously. I smiled down at her. "Baby, I was this close and don't know if anyone's cum in your mouth before."