Songstress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her eyes and said, "Once, and I didn't particularly care for it, but I would have let you." She looked back up at me with those sky blue eyes, and I wanted nothing more than to shove myself back into her mouth and finish the job.

Instead, I pulled her up and said, "The fact that you would do that for me makes me love you all the more. The truth is, at my age, I don't how long it'll take for me to get hard again, and we've got other things to do!"

I waggled my eyebrows at her, and she giggled. "Then take me to bed handsome, and show me!"

Needing no further encouragement, I turned off the shower, and we took turns drying each other off. She seemed much more comfortable with her nakedness in front of me. Exiting the bathroom, I surprised her by picking her up in my arms and depositing her on the bed while she squealed with surprise and delight. She looked at me with shock and exclaimed:

"I didn't know you were so strong," adding as a tease, "old man!"

I pretended to be hurt, "Didn't you just ban me from saying that?"

She just smiled that glorious smile of hers and said mischievously, patting the bed, "Well, then get over here and prove me wrong!"

I jumped on the bed, causing her to bounce a bit and giggle again. Becoming serious and silent, I bent down and gave her a few tender kisses. I continued those kisses down to her chin, then down her neck both sides and front. Beth started quivering again. My mission was to feel, taste and smell every inch of her body, and that I proceeded to do.

I kissed my way down her shoulder, down one arm kissing her palm, taking her fingertips into my mouth and sucking gently. So it was with the other arm. Beth alternated between giggling and moaning depending on which sensitive spot I touched. My hands were also busy, gently squeezing her breasts and occasionally brushing my thumbs lightly across her hard and swollen nipples. This created a great deal more moaning - sweet music to my ears. You ever hear a woman with a low sultry voice, that sounds sexy all by itself? Well, take that and add true arousal to it; you'll get some idea of what I was hearing.

My lips kissed their way across her chest and down to her right breast. Still squeezing it ever so gently, I sucked a good portion of her breast into my mouth. Along with that suction, I swirled my tongue around and on her nipple. Suddenly, Beth arched her back and let a hoarse gasp as she came unexpectedly. "Oh my stars, that's never happened to me before!"

I just smiled and kept going. When I switched over to her left breast, she seemed to steel herself for another orgasm. So, I bit down, not enough to hurt, but enough to change the sensation she was expecting. I'm happy to say it had the effect I was hoping for. Beth shot almost upright, clutching my head to her chest as she cried out loudly with another orgasm. "Oh God Joel, you're making me feel things I've NEVER felt before...what the fuck was THAT?!!"

I knew I had gotten to her; it was the first time she said, "fuck" since I got there. "That's called realizing some of the endless possibilities of true love," I mumbled into her chest.

"SOME of them? I don't think I can handle the rest!"

"So, you want me to stop?"

"Don't you fucking dare, buddy!"

I laughed. She WAS coming out of her shell!

"So, my precious love, lie back down, and let me show you more." Making a mental note: very sensitive nipples - check, I left her breast for the time being and kissed my way down her stomach. I tried to stick my tongue into her belly button. She squeaked, pushed my head aside, clamped a hand over her belly.

"I'm sorry, but that's just too sensitive. I can't stand anyone touching it. Please, my dearest love, no offence to you, but that's off-limits!"

I just chuckled, "You're not gonna believe this, but I'm the same with my belly button! I fully understand. OK...a pact, no touché each other's." I hooked and extended my pinky toward her. She laughed and completed the pinky swear.

"So, where were we? Ah yes!"

I restarted below her belly and kissed my way down, going over to one leg, down her thigh, her shin, the top of her foot, and licked and sucked her big toe into my mouth. Beth drew a sharp breath in, gasping, "Yeeeesss!"

Mental note 2: Toes, another erogenous zone -check! I switched feet, giving her more of a 'toe job.' I worked back up her other leg. When I got up to her thigh, I parted them, kissing and licking on inside, drawing ever closer but not touching her glistening, dripping pussy. I took a moment to marvel at how pretty her pussy was - a lovely shade of pink, with small lips...they were the cutest labia I'd ever seen. Beth was trembling and squirming with anticipation and begged, "Please Joel, PLEASE!!!!"

Not one to keep the woman of my dreams waiting, I sucked what I could of her lips into my mouth while flicking my tongue ever so lightly on her clit. She gave a low, rumbling, "Oooohhhh," (God bless altos).

OK, I thought, time to send her into the stratosphere. I inserted two curved fingers into her tunnel of love, reached her G spot, and put the flat of my tongue on her clit. Anticipating the effect this would have I pressed my free hand firmly on her lower abdomen to keep her in place. It took less than thirty seconds of this when Beth tried to lift her body off the bed, but I held her down. Her scream rose several levels in volume and pitch. She grabbed a pillow and screeched into it. "Mmmphhh, Aahhhh FUUUUCK!"

She became completely incoherent, yelping things indecipherable. I kept this going until she began squirting onto my face and into my mouth. It was the heavenly nectar of the gods to me!

Amid her third massive orgasm, I broke off and quickly rose, lining up her pussy I thrust myself into her. Holy fuck, she was tight! Now I knew why she didn't like big dicks. For me, for us, however, it was a perfect fit. I began ramming myself into her, no more gentleness now. Beth, in mid-orgasm, rose to even greater heights. Her arms came around me automatically, her nails digging into my back. I put my mouth on hers to help muffle her screams. Oh, the feeling of being in her! She was super slick from her multiple orgasms, but her tunnel hugged me in a snug grip. The friction sent indescribable sensations through my cock.

Apparently, so it did to Beth's tight tunnel too. She was coming non-stop, her legs crossing over my back, unable to scream anymore, her mouth forming a silent "oh", her eyes open wide, but unseeing.

Each thrust was like being pushed into a fisted glove, tight but yielding. It was so snug my foreskin was being pulled up and down with each push and pull. Finally, I could hold back no longer, and with a roar, I spurted deep into her. I could feel rope after rope of cum shooting out of me. It was like I hadn't come in years. Both of our bodies were caught in orgasmic spasms, our breathing harsh and ragged, our bodies covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

It seemed to take forever for our breathing to slow. My elbows and upper arms were trembling with the strain not to collapse onto Beth. I tried to break away, but Beth hung on to me desperately, so I rolled both of us onto my back to let her lay on top of me. Beth was mewling sweet nothings into my ear while I whispered, "Oh my precious Beth, I love you as I've never loved anyone before. I have never made love to anyone like this. I've never felt anything so intense. Oh God, Beth, I love you so much, my heart can barely contain it!"

Beth raised her head looking and looked at me with those azure eyes, that always gave me the sensation of flying on a cloudless day. These eyes were filled with wonder and adoration.

"My incredible Joel, that was beyond anything I've ever experienced before. No one, absolutely no one, has even come close to making me feel the way you just did. I love you so much. You are the other half of my soul, it fits perfectly, and I am finally complete."

I knew she was right, of course, because I had the matching set. I whispered back, "As am I my precious love, as am I. We fit perfectly in everything we do, whether this or singing or...just everything!"

Beth untangled herself from me, slid off and snuggled beside me with her head on my chest. She fell asleep almost immediately, a beautiful satisfied smile on her lovely face. As exhausted as I was, I lay awake thinking. What happens next? Where will our music take us? Where will we live? How soon should we get married? Should I stay in Charlotte, or will she come to Canada? Where are we going to call home? What happens the first time I fart in her presence?

I suddenly realized that it didn't matter. None of that mattered. As I drifted off to sleep, I knew that wherever we are, as long as we were together, from this day forward, we would be home, and it would be all right. Well, except maybe for the farting thing. That, we'd have to play by ear. We are musicians, after all.

The beginning...