All Comments on 'Sonia's Birthday Surprise for Gavin'

by nowiamhere

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
holy shit ...

... man, that was hot !!

muskslutownermuskslutownerover 14 years ago
Super hot

Now that is a great story, I love playing with couples

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'd Love This To Happen To Me!!

Great story, well written and plausible. My days of being straight would be over if I ever met a couple like this. The thought of a gorgeous woman watching while her hubby fucks me senseless is such a turn on!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This has happened to me !!!

Your story is very similar to what has happened to me with a couple who live in the apartment across the street. They are both bi-sexual and she wanted to give him a treat for his birthday. I was his treat and I loved every minute of it !!

She and I had become friends and she suspected that I was bi. After she approached me about her idea, I told her that actually while I'm still attracted to women, I prefer right now to have sex with men. I just love sucking cock and I really enjoy getting fucked (the more often I get it the better it feels).

Please tell us more stories. I can't wait to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot hot hot

Smokin hot story. would love to fuck a pussy with a dick up my ass.

the last part where cum is licked from the ass had me writhing in pleasure from a very satisfying wank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

This is really hot and I wish it would happen to me. I'd love to fuck his wife while he fucks my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I want my wife to do this for me. I am so hard right now making a big wish. Please video it if you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous