Sonja's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drop!" *CLICK*

The lips parted a little further, and Sonja's head began to sag to one side.

"Drop." *CLICK*

Sonja was still now, her breathing steady.

"Drop." *CLICK*

Dr. Dotz repeated the command perhaps half a dozen more times, each time punctuating it with a loud click of the pen.

"Drop." *CLICK*

"Good, Sonja, you are falling deeper into the pit, heavier and heavier...

Drop." *CLICK*

"Drop." *CLICK*

"Drop." *CLICK*

"Drop." *CLICK*

"Drop." *CLICK*

She looked at Sonja, watching her carefully. She knew ten repetitions was about twice as many as she really needed with this client, but she wanted Sonja to get used to the new trigger- and it looked like she had.

"Very good Sonja, you're doing so well. Listen to the sound of my voice, and look in your mind's eye to see that you are deep in the bottom of the pit. But you have been here before Sonja, and you know the pit holds no fear for you, because here in the bottom of the pit, you are also in your den. That's right Sonja, you're in your den again, as safe as you've ever been. Isn't that wonderful, Sonja?"

On the couch, Sonja softly moaned her agreement, her head jerking slightly in a halting, semi-conscious nod. "Mhmm.."

"You're safe in your den where you are warm and you are cozy, and you don't have a care in the world, Sonja. You're doing so well, Sonja, keep listening to the sound of my voice as I guide you in your den where you are safe and you are warm and you are cozy. There is a fireplace in the corner, Sonja, and there is a roaring fire, offering the only light in your safe and cozy warm den, where nothing bad can happen to you. Here in your den you have no need for the material world or material things. Here in your den you can focus on yourself and no one will punish you."

As Victoria spoke, she cast her eyes over Sonja's body laying on the couch. Brunette hair, brown eyes (when they were open), slender, small breasts (but bigger than she had originally let on). Victoria's gaze shifted downward, instantly judging the uninspired pair of bargain-bin pants that Sonja was wearing, and then down to her feet, covered by the white cotton socks. And then an idea began to form in her head.

"Listen to the sound of my voice Sonja, and before we continue we are going to do a recalibration exercise while you are here in your den and you are safe and warm and protected. Listen to the sound of my voice, Sonja, and when I give you an instruction, I want you to follow it immediately. This will strengthen our connection so I can guide you even better. Are you ready, Sonja?"

Deep in the trance, deep down the pit, laying comfortably on her back in her den by the fire, Sonja listened to the sound of the voice that she found so pleasant and so comforting. She loved how friendly it was, and how simple it made things. She wanted so badly to obey what it said, but it was a struggle to put a complete thought or phrase together, and she couldn't get her mouth to form words, as heavy as she felt. So she nodded her head again and moaned another quiet "Mhmm..."

"Good, Sonja," came the voice, always so soothing, "Very good, now, as you listen to the sound of my voice, and you feel lead weight in every bone of your body, your right hand suddenly feels lighter. It feels lighter, and suddenly the weight in your forearm is gone, and now your elbow, and your upper arm is lighter too, and as they feel lighter and lighter you arm begins to raise. Your entire arm is rising, Sonja, until it extends straight up, your fingers pointed at the ceiling of your den."

As heavy as her entire body felt, Sonja felt some relief as the weight in her arm lessened dramatically and then, shockingly, began to raise up on its own. The sensation was warm and tingly and pleasurable, and when her hand was pointed straight up at the ceiling of her den, she was certain it could float there forever.

Dr. Dotz watched the hand go up and point at the ceiling of her office, somehow both impressed and unsurprised at Sonja's moldability and willingness to obey. The response had been immediate, but not forced, and the doctor had enough practice to spot someone faking the trance. She wasn't entirely sure Sonja could fake it even if she wanted to.

She gazed at Sonja's hand thrust upward, inspecting it for any sign of polish or decoration. Decently manicured, but no polish, no gloss, nothing. The doctor had Sonja hold her hand up for a full thirty seconds, then had her lower it back down.

"Such good work, Sonja, now your arm is beginning to feel heavy again, the weight is spreading slowly from your shoulder, down your arm and to your elbow, you feel your arm drop slowly... slowly... your elbow touches the floor of your den and the weight spreads down further and further to your wrist and into your palm and down each of your fingers and your thumb until your hand and your entire arm come to a rest on the floor."

Sonja obeyed as she had before, an instant reaction but a measured response. Her arm was lowered without dropping, and her hand came to a rest on the couch. Perfection, thought Victoria.

The doctor then repeated the same exercise, but this time had Sonja raise her left arm. It went exactly as it had before, the arm going up, up, and reaching for the sky, then down, down, settling on the couch.

Then Victoria had Sonja do both arms at the same time, and this time she was made to hold them up for twice as long as before.

"Good, Sonja, good, we're making such good progress, but we're still not done. As you listen to the sound of my voice you feel the weight in your right leg begin to decrease. It begins in your toes as you feel the weight recede, up from your toes, along the bottom of your foot to your heel, and up to the ankle, and the weight lessens through your shins and your calves and your knees, and you feel your leg begin to raise, up and up and toward the ceiling of your den, where you are safe, and you are warm, and where nobody can hurt you."

Victoria watched as Sonja raised her leg. The girl obeyed as she had before, just as Victoria had expected her to. She could tell Sonja was not extremely flexible from the way she struggled to get her toes quite straight up in the air, but she was still flexible enough to do as she was bid.

After the doctor had Sonja lower her right leg, she instructed Sonja to raise her left leg and then lower it, and then she had Sonja raise both legs together, toes pointed straight up.

"That's so good, Sonja, we're almost done with the calibration, and you've done so well. Now for the next step, Sonja, I want you to listen to the sound of my voice, and I want you to bring your knees down to your chest and I want you to hug your arms around your curled legs."

Sonja did as she was instructed, now hugging her legs to her chest as she laid on her back on the couch across from Victoria.

"Do you remember the pink cloud, Sonja?"

The soft moan told the doctor that she did indeed.

"You are going to ride the pink cloud again today, Sonja, but not yet. Your first time on the cloud was limited, you were still unprepared, and you could only go a certain height before the cold winds blew and brought you back down into the pit." Not exactly how it had happened, thought Victoria, but hey, she was rewriting a personality here. "But now you have more experience, Sonja, and we have more time to prepare your journey. If we prepare just right, you could easily double your time on the pink cloud today." She said the last with an eye on the clock mounted on the wall behind Sonja's couch, gauging at least another hour and a half in the session still to go.

"Doesn't that sound good, Sonja?"

"Mmm."

"The pink cloud thrives on contact, Sonja, and as you listen to the sound of my voice, understand that the more true contact you have with the cloud, the better the connection, and the better connection, the longer you will stay afloat before the cold winds blow. Your true contact, your best connection, Sonja, comes when you volunteer it. As you listen to the sound of my voice, understand that what you give before you mount the cloud determines your connection. Last time you removed your sweater in the safety of your den, giving it up when the heat grew too hot. This increased your connection to the cloud, but only by a little."

Victoria paused, licking her lips, admiring the peaceful look on Sonja's face as she absorbed the information, showing no hint of misunderstanding or suspicion.

"Remove your socks, Sonja, and offer them up to the pink cloud. Your feet are your truest connection to the world beneath you, and without those socks you can build a connection with the pink cloud that wasn't possible before."

Dr. Dotz already had Sonja wrapped up into a position to make this easy, as had been her design since the exercise began some ten minutes earlier. Sonja had only to move her right hand down and scoop each sock off of her feet, one at a time, in that slow heavy way that looked somehow both lazy and intentional, a true sign that the woman was still under the trance. Now her right hand held both socks, and she returned her arm to its position wrapped around her leg. Victoria had watched each sock come off with undisguised interest, inspecting each foot with her keen eyes, finding them well shaped and clean, but she was unimpressed with the lack of special care. No polish, no sign of a pedicure, maybe ever. A shame to just hide them like this, thought Victoria, A little bit of TLC and some decoration, the right set of heels... she could have Thomas eating out of her hand just for that.

"Always so good, Sonja," she crooned sweetly to the girl, "So dutiful, so obedient. It makes you feel so good to obey, Sonja, as you listen to the sound of my voice, and as you lay there hugging your legs and holding your socks, I want you to release your legs and let them rotate forward so your bare feet fall flat on the floor of your den. Good, doesn't that feel good, Sonja? Now rub them back and forth on the floor, Sonja, and think about how good the floor feels on the bottom of your feet as you rub them back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Goood. You won't need those socks anymore, Sonja, why don't you just toss them away? They will be here safe and sound in your den if you decide you need them later."

"Mmm..." came the mumbled moan of reply. In the den, Sonja was happy to be rid of them, they felt uncomfortable with her hand grasped tightly around them. Her eyes still closed inside her den, she threw the socks, paying no mind whatsoever to where they landed. Now, she thought in her subconscious mind, Now the pink cloud!

The doctor watched as the socks were flung across her office, landing out of sight behind a big poofy chair on the far side of the room. She smiled sweetly, ever so sweetly.

"Posture, Sonja. Even laying down, your posture must show respect to the pink cloud. Chin up, shoulders back and down, feet flat against the floor with your knees bent and shoulder length apart."

Sonja snapped to the appropriate position, her head no longer lolling to one side, her breasts forced up by the positioning of her shoulders, and the space between her knees widening as she set her feet farther apart.

"Good, now you're ready for the pink cloud, Sonja. Now listen to the sound of my voice as I give you a new instruction. I'm going to count down from three to zero, Sonja, and when I reach zero I'm going to snap my fingers. Keep listening to the sound of my voice, Sonja, and when I snap my fingers, but not before I snap my fingers, the den will disappear and you will be left floating in a blissful pink cloud. But now you are still in the den, safe and warm, and confident in your bare skin. The nakedness of your feet will strengthen your contact with the pink cloud, and you will ride it far longer than before."

Sonja's toes curled reflexively, subconsciously anticipating what was to come. Victoria hesitated, letting the anticipation hang long enough for her own thrill, without threatening the trance that Sonja was under.

"Three.

Two.

One."

*SNAP*

Without any further encouragement, the den fell away for Sonja, and she felt herself rising, rising into a pink cloud of pleasure and comfort.

Dr. Victoria Dotz snapped her fingers.

*SNAP*

"The den and your warm enclosure, your clothes and all the lead weight, you discard it all away in a moment of complete relief and bliss. You are on the pink cloud now, Sonja, and it feels so wonderful. You feel a new warmth, now coming from your chest and stomach. As the pink cloud bears you upwards, Sonja, listen to the sound of my voice, and feel the cloud gather and thicken around your skin, around your waist and torso and your arms and your legs. It feels so good, Sonja."

In her trance, Sonja could see and feel that wherever it touched her skin, the pink haze began to coalesce, thickening until it formed around her body into a thick cloud like cotton candy, somehow able to hold her weight while

being light enough to bear her further upward. She realized she was completely nude while she rode the pink cloud, just as the voice told her she was. Nothing seemed out of order to her, hadn't the voice told her that her bare

skin was the best conduit to connect with the pink cloud? She wasn't exactly sure why she had needed to throw her socks away if she was just going to end up naked anyway... something about volunteering something?

*SNAP*

"The sensation of pleasure and safety and warmth increases every time I snap my finger, Sonja. That is my gift to you while you ride the pink cloud. It bears you upward and upward, faster and faster, more and more blissful on every inch of your skin."

The questions ceased. The pink cloud bore her upward at breakneck speed. She held her eyes shut against the thrill of speed and pleasure all at once, which was just as well, because there was nothing to look at here in the nothingness. There was only Sonja, the pink cloud, and the voice. And the-

*SNAP*

"You feel the pink cloud begin to thicken around you, Sonja, as you listen to the sound of my voice, you feel the cloud thicken. And as it thickens, the feelings of safety and warmth and pleasure are all magnified... from your skull to your spine, down your arms and your hands and your fingers, your chest, your breasts, your navel, from your outer thigh to your inner thigh, down your calves and your shins, over your ankles and down the curve of your foot to your toes, your beautiful toes, your true conduit of connection with the pink cloud. Use them, Sonja, reach them into the cloud, and the pleasure will magnify."

Sonja felt a rush in her stomach as she flew up and up. She could feel the pink cloud all around her, thickening against her skin, wrapping itself around her naked form. She felt exquisite, like she was wrapped in a cloud of pink silk. She had been laying with her body sunken into the cloud, letting it take her entire weight, and now she stirred, stretching both her legs out into it, pointing her feet and stretching out with each of her toes into the pink cloud. The voice had been right, and Sonja gasped as a wave of pleasure washed over her. She was suddenly aware of the sweat now forming in a thin glistening sheen of moisture on her skin, instantly covering almost every inch of her.

As she spoke, Victoria had watched her client laying on the couch, and quietly set down the pocket watch and pen that were still in her hands. Sonja was completely into the pink haze, and the doctor would not need them for the next step. Instead she plucked a small glass bottle from her side table and with her other, grabbed a large, over-stuffed pillow from the other end of her couch. She timed her move carefully, and stood poised as she gave Sonja the instruction to stretch her feet out. Just as she had expected, the feet came up, with Sonja's legs at almost a forty-five degree angle to the couch, and each of her un-polished toes stretching out like little tentacles cut down to nubbins.

Victoria struck swiftly and smoothly, with the gentle ease of a practiced professional. She slid the large pillow flat under Sonja's feet, then turned it so it was balanced on its edge, with the opposite edge brushing up underneath Sonja's calves and ankles, acting as a cradle to hold both of her feet up into the air.

"Good, Sonja, that's so good. Can't you feel the how the pink cloud embraces you?"

In the trance, Sonja felt like the pink cloud had responded to her movement, accepting her stretched out feet with thick pink wisps and embracing them, buoying them up and holding their weight, wrapping around her feet and intertwining around her ankles.

Dr. Dotz was sitting on the arm of the couch next to Sonja's outstretched feet. After placing the pillow under Sonja's feet, she had taken this seat and pulled the small glass bottle from her pocket and unscrewed the lid. It was a bottle of Victoria's favorite lotion, now only half full. She held it one hand and quickly fished her other into another pocket for another item and pulled it out. She held it up, dangling it in front of her face for a moment as she repeated the last phrase to Sonja over and over.

"Good, Sonja, that's so good. Doesn't it feel good how the pink cloud embraces you?"

It was a condom that she held in her hand, dangling in front of her face. A used one, and still warm, given up to Victoria only a moment or two before the session began. Thomas had been so eager to please her for allowing him to bring her shoes to her. He loved feet, and Victoria used it to her advantage constantly. Not for the first time, Dr. Dotz had allowed Thomas to take his cock out and pleasure himself between her feet - but only if he wore a condom. There were rules, and they were there for Thomas to follow them. Victoria did not believe in rules for herself, though, and after forcing her assistant to take the condom off and give it to her, he sent him on his way to call in Sonja. Then she had taken the thing and tied off the end, preserving almost half a condom full of his thick, wet semen.

"You're doing so well, Sonja, so perfect, can't you feel how the pink cloud embraces you?"

Now Victoria bit into the tip of the condom, quickly tearing a small hole, savoring the flavor as drops leaked out onto her lips. She licked them thoroughly clean as she held the condom over her bottle of lotion and squeezed the contents into a single receptacle. Victoria sucked the tip of the condom dry before stuffing the dirty thing back into her pocket and licked her lips one more time, taking an effort not to smack her lips at the taste. Then she took one long slender finger and dipped it into the bottle of lotion, a wide-mouthed glass bottle that could hold about two ounces, and stirred the contents quickly and thoroughly."

"Isn't it wonderful, Sonja? You're doing so well, feel how the pink cloud embraces you and holds you."

And the doctor upturned the bottle into one hand, pouring a large pool of the cum-lotion mixture into her hands. She twisted in her seat to look down at Sonja, leveling a devilish smile at the entranced young woman.

"Now Sonja, listen to the sound of my voice, as the pink cloud begins to thicken and thicken around your feet. The cloud around your feet is becoming denser and heavier but more and more of is attracted to your feet, and now the weight of the pink cloud is becoming too much for itself and suddenly you feel the weight on your feet break, as the pink cloud embracing your feet collapses, drenching them in wet vapor. Your feet feel wet and tingly, but they are warm and they feel so, so good."

As she heard the voice speak, Sonja felt a new sensation, and one she found sublime. The thick embracing cloud around her feet had begun to collapse on its own weight, drenching her feet in the vaporous mist of the pink cloud. That feeling alone was wonderful, but then there was something else...