Sonja's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen to the sound of my voice, Sonja, and where the cloud has broken around your feet, covering them in its blissful pink vapor, the space is quickly filled by new wisps of pink cloud, filling the space and brushing along your feet, coalescing around your toes, and your ankles, and your heel, and the balls of your feet. And the wisps thicken and thicken into larger wisps and you feel them massaging your feet and it feels so good, and the better it feels on your feet, the better the cloud feels on the rest of your skin, and you are reaching a state of pure contented bliss. What a good girl, Sonja."

New tendrils of pink cloud began to close in where the previous ones had collapsed, and Sonja could feel them moving, sliding along her feet, encircling them, rubbing them, massaging them. True contact with the pink cloud. It was exquisite, blissful pleasure, and she hoped it would never end.

After she had poured the goop from her hand onto each of Sonja's feet, Dr. Dotz had begun to massage them, rubbing them each with one hand, unconcerned about giving uniform pressure with each hand, and more concerned with slathering Sonja's shapely, reaching feet and toes with as much of the mixture as possible. She spread it over Sonja's ankles and heels, the balls of her feet, the top of her feet, and spent time between each toe, all the while crooning to her client, repeating the same phrase over and over.

"Isn't that wonderful, Sonja? That's the feeling of true contact with the pink cloud. That's what it has to offer you, and so much more. This only the beginning of what the pink cloud can do for you. What it will do for you, all you have to do is submit to it, Sonja. Isn't that great? Just submit to the pink cloud, Sonja, and let it take over."

And so passed several minutes, as Victoria let the words sink deeper and deeper into Sonja's subconscious with each repetition. She enjoyed what she was doing immensely, and this sort of power, the power over trust and betrayal, was exactly the kind of thing that got her off. She had begun to feel a wetness between her thighs several minutes earlier, and had moved her position to kneel at the end of the couch, holding her arms over the arm of the couch to continue massaging Sonja's feet, concerned that leaving a wet spot on the arm of the couch might lead to questions. Victoria was now hovering with her face right between Sonja's feet, and the intimate contact coupled with the close proximity was giving her a new appreciation for her client's feet. Undecorated, sure, but their arch was perfect, and each toe was perfect shaped. There were no blemishes, and she realized that with some dedicated time in a nail salon, they would look perfect. The thought was driving her over the edge, and she didn't even find feet particularly sexy. It was the power behind it, the ambition to unlock this perfection in Sonja with Sonja knowing what she had done. Victoria wanted to make her a proper woman.

Then she did something that was reckless, even for her. As she held one of Sonja's feet in each of her hands, using her thumb to massage the balls of the younger woman's feet, she brought her face closer and closer to one, then suddenly opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked the bottom of Sonja's big toe.

"Just submit to the pink cloud, Sonja, and let it take over."

She had not stirred from her trance. Victoria stuck her tongue out again, this time licking from the heel to the toe, then stopping to repeat the phrase.

"You have to submit to it, Sonja, just let it take over."

Now she leaned over Sonja's foot, opening her mouth and descending down and around Sonja's big toe. She sucked it deeply, massaging the woman's feet as she did so. Then she switched to the other foot, pushing her mouth around all five toes and running her tongue between each of them as she continued to rub the feet with her hands.

She so badly wanted to let herself loose, to really get out of hand with her entranced client, but she checked herself. The cherry is not quite ripe, she reminded herself, and pulled her mouth free of the young woman's perfectly shaped toes. Her thighs were soaking now, and she could feel a single small droplet running down each of her legs. She ignored it, and continued rubbing her clients feet for many more minutes, repeating the newest mantra, until Sonja's feet were dry and there was no sign that anything was amiss. She craned her head to look at the clock. The whole process had taken a long time, and Dr. Dotz would need to start pulling Sonja out of the trance soon in order to end the session on time.

"You are now consumed by the cloud, Sonja, and every fiber of your being feels as wonderful as it ever has. You are bubbling over with bliss, and every few seconds the bliss throbs, magnifying for a moment, radiating through your entire body. It's too much for you to contain and you feel it leaking out of you, and the feeling is exquisite and every time it throbs it leaks and then it throbs and you drip and it throbs and you leak some more."

Victoria was on her feet now. She had let go of her clients feet and replaced the cap of her lotion bottle, returning it to her pocket as she watched the young woman. Every time she said the word throb, Sonja's pelvis rose a little, and when Victoria said the words drip or leak, Sonja's pelvis was dropped, as if being pressed into the couch. Not exactly an orgasm, thought Victoria, but certainly enough evidence that she's responding. She felt very satisfied with herself, and she moved to stand at the end of the couch, looking down into Sonja's splayed open legs, inspecting the fabric of Sonja's pants. Not denim, something thinner, and dark, but... Victoria looked carefully, and was certain she could see a small, dime-sized pattern of wetness where the entranced woman's pants joined between her legs. The doctor smiled wickedly. Very satisfied indeed.

"The pink cloud has more in store for you, Sonja, but not today. Today you've taken everything you can from the pink cloud. Listen to the sound of my voice, Sonja, and know that to go further you will have to wait, and you will have to strengthen your connection to the cloud. You learned how powerful true contact is, Sonja, you know it makes all the difference."

"Mmhmm," came the moaned reply from the entranced woman.

"Are you ready to come down from the pink cloud now, Sonja?"

"Mmmm," and Sonja raised her pelvis one more time, pushing futilely into nothing, then relaxed again as she gave up. "Mmhmm."

"Okay, Sonja, I'm going to give you a new command, and when I give you that command the pink cloud is going to bring you down, down, down and into your den, where it is safe, and warm, and you are protected. Each time I give you that command, the cloud will bring you further, and further, and further."

"Drop."

Under the trance, Sonja felt a sudden drop and her stomach rolled, but with the heat emanating from her into the cozy pink cloud that held her up so safely and securely and blissfully, the feeling did not alarm her so much as cause her more pleasure. It was a wonderful feeling not just to be falling, but to be falling into the cloud, and the increased pressure of the cloud on her skin only increased her bliss.

"Drop."

Further down and further down, each moment falling into the cloud extending her feelings of pleasure without increasing their intensity.

"Drop."

Down and down and down.

"Drop."

The pink cloud around her began to thin, and what were thick tendrils wrapped around her legs and arms and body were now thin wisps, and the cloud felt less like a mass of cotton candy and more like thick fog that now cloyed coldly against her moistened skin. She pulled her legs to her chest for warmth and protection, hugging them with her arms.

Dr. Dotz watched Sonja's legs curl of their own volition and took the opportunity to swipe the pillow and return it to its original position. She moved to where she had originally been on the couch across from Sonja and sat down.

"Drop."

The pink cloud was gone entirely now, and Sonja realized she had stopped falling, and was now laying on her back on the floor.

"Well done, Sonja, you've returned to your den once again. You are in your safe space, where you are safe, and you are warm, and where nothing can hurt you because nothing can reach you. There is a fireplace with a warm fire that keeps you cozy and comfortable and you are never cold."

Sonja felt the fire come to life next to her, and felt suddenly warm. There was no need to protect herself from the elements, so she stretched her legs back out, laying them down straight for the first time since she'd last been in the den.

"Good, Sonja, good," said Victoria when she saw Sonja lay her legs down, again on her own initiative. The less Victoria had to walk Sonja through the small things, the more likely it was that Sonja was fully bought into the trance. It meant the den was real to her, and then so too was the pink cloud.

"Alright Sonja, you've done so well today, and now as you listen to the sound of my voice, I want you to sit up where you are laying and face the fire."

In the trance, Sonja did as she was bid, sitting up and shuffling her bare buttocks against the floor to face the fire. She held her hands out greedily, letting the heat from the fire dry all the skin that had been moistened from sweat and vapor and pleasure. On the couch, Sonja followed the instruction in the smooth, uncanny way that the entranced usually moved. She sat up and turned, rotating her body and letting her feet dangle to the floor next to her shoes.

"Good, good, and now it's time to leave the den and ascend the pit, Sonja, but not quite yet. First, your shoes, Sonja. Put them back on. It's no use looking for your socks, they are gone now. In order to maintain your current connection level with the pink cloud, you can't bring any back, Sonja. No more socks, okay?"

On the couch, Sonja nodded dumbly, easily slipping each foot into one of her loafers. Deep in the den, she did the same, finding them right next to her in the first spot she looked. She pulled each one on. She was curious why she needed her shoes, she was pretty sure she had come without them, hadn't she? But she decided it wasn't worth questioning. The voice had brought her nothing but pleasure and contentment and safety. Sonja wasn't going to start questioning something that clearly had her best interest in mind.

"Wonderful, Sonja! You are doing so well. Now listen to the sound of my voice, Sonja, as I give you a new command. And when I give you this new command, you are going to rise, rise, rise out of your den and up the pit, and every time I say the command, you will rise further and further until you return to your conscious self."

There was a moment's hesitation, and the silence lingered between them.

"Rise!"

Instantly, the den fell away, and Sonja was brought upwards, out of a deep dark pit. She could see a pinpoint of light above her, and she focused on it as she rose.

"Rise!"

Sonja could feel something wrapping around her and suddenly recognized that her clothes had returned to her, almost exactly as she remembered. Something was missing, but even now, she couldn't remember what.

"Rise!"

Upward and ever upward, Sonja watched as the pinpoint of light expanded slowly into a hole and then an ever enlarging circle that got bigger and bigger and bigger until-

"Rise!"

Sonja's eyes snapped open where she sat on the couch, and then blinked rapidly against the sudden light. She looked like she had just woken from a long nap, blurry eyed and confused, but with a dazed smile and contented expression. "Dr... Dotz?"

The doctor smiled sweetly at her client. "Hey honey, how you feeling?"

Sonja blinked some more, staring dumbly at the doctor for a moment. "Um... fine.. uh, good, actually." And she seemed to perk up a little bit, though the lazy smile and placid expression remained. "Did... did it go well? I can't... I can't remember."

Victoria stifled a giggle. "Of course, sweetie. Everything went just perfectly. Remember, it's not about remembering the process, it's not that kind of therapy. We're trying to unlock new pathways in your brain to circumvent your anxiety. We do our work here and then the therapy does its work on your subconscious, and each tiny little adjustment we make will add to the network of psychological protections against anxious or awkward feelings and how your body physically responds to them."

Sonja just nodded. She didn't completely understand what the doctor was saying, but was sure she would have if she hadn't just come out of the trance. It wasn't really important anyway, she felt good. Like, really good. Her skin tingled, and something about the way her toes wriggled in her shoes felt... different, but also really good. She couldn't place the feeling or begin to explain it, and her brain seemed to ignore the fact that she wasn't wearing socks anymore. That was probably because before she recognized the absence of her socks, she felt the dampness in her underwear.

Victoria watched Sonja's eyes grow wide and the smile lessen slightly, and the doctor stood up suddenly as a method to distract her client. "Well, Sonja, that does bring us to the end of our time today. I'm so excited for you to come back next week! Same time, 3pm?"

The move seemed to have worked, and the smile returned to Sonja's face as she looked up at Dr. Dotz. The young woman nodded vigorously and practically sprang off the couch to clasp Victoria's hand with both of hers. "Yes! Definitely, yes. The first session worked out so great, I'm so excited to see how I do this week, and I'm even more excited for next week!" Sonja suddenly blushed at her own outburst, taking her hands back to herself and clasping them over her chest. "Sorry! I just mean, yes, please. 3pm is perfect, thank you." She looked the doctor in the eye for a moment and blushed even further, then moved toward the door to let herself out. "Thank you again, Dr. Dotz, I feel like it must have been a really productive session."

Victoria's sweet smile only sweetened further at the young woman's exclamation, and she nodded her head at the girl. "Of course, Sonja, it was my pleasure. Oh- just a second," she said, striding across the room to where Sonja now stood by the door. "I want you to have this."

She reached her hand into her pocket and pulled out a small glass bottle that Sonja had not seen before. Victoria pushed it into her hand and Sonja looked at it, estimating it to be about halfway full of some kind of fluid. "It's just some lotion, silly," said the doctor, smiling at Sonja. "I need to get some more anyway and for some reason I thought you might like it." The doctor was a seasoned professional at manipulation, and the forced blush she managed to pull off would have fooled the most seasoned pathologist.

Sonja immediately felt like she'd be rude not to take it, and accepted it graciously. "Wow, thank you, Dr. Dotz. I don't use much lotion but I'll make a point to give it a try this week. I'll... even tell you how I like it next week!"

The doctor beamed a smile up at Sonja, as if she'd been saved a great embarrassment if Sonja had refused. "Please do, honey! It's supposed to relieve aches and pains." She winked at Sonja and gave her a wave, but as her client walked out, her expression changed in an instant to one of inquisitive curiosity as she eyed the form of Sonja's buttocks. Hmm, she thought to herself, Soon enough.

Sonja left quickly, offering another shy wave to Thomas as she walked out. He returned the wave politely, telling her to have a nice week. Sonja felt her toes curl of their own volition when she heard his voice, and for some reason she found the sensation entirely pleasant. His gaze shifted away from her as she opened the door and stepped outside, but her gaze lingered for just a second longer before she turned to walk away. Both were oblivious to the fact that for almost an hour, a condom-load of his semen had been rubbed firmly into both of her feet.

***

About ten minutes after Sonja left, Dr. Dotz emerged from her office and into the reception area. She had already gathered her things to leave for the day, and locked her office door. As she walked past Thomas's desk, she smiled down at the man who, standing, was so much larger than her. "You did very well today, Thomas, you were very helpful. Here's a treat for you. From our newest client." She dropped a small bundle on his desk and immediately turned to walk away. Thomas didn't look down at his desk right away, but watched Victoria walk toward the door, admiring her ankles and toes in the strappy sandals he had strapped on her feet just hours before.

*click*

*click*

*click*

He watched until the door opened and she left, and then after the door closed until she walked out of sight. Only then, after he finally let out a long held sigh, releasing the pent up tension, did he look down at his desk.

He saw two white cotton socks, small, scrunched up into wads, sitting on top of the next day's calendar.

Thomas licked his lips nervously and swallowed heavily.

To Be Continued...