All Comments on 'Sons Best Friend Cucks & Bullies Me'

by I_Love_MILF

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cuck shit, should be in the fetish category not here

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is truly something wrong with someone who writes a story like this.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Another story that a women wrote

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Was the author high when he wrote this?

No wonder it’s rated so low.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Even as far as a cuck story goes, this wasn't anything except maybe annoying. It was like one long episode of a millennial punk off his medication, and the wife was clearly under the influence of the dreaded Martian Slut Ray!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You must see a doctor. You are ill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What if he just slit his wrists and saved us from reading the rest of this drivel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best that you just go live in a homeless encampment

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author proves it to us with his story!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Do us and the world a favor and go pretend to be a speed bump in the parking lot of your local Walmart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t get me wrong – I like well written cuckolding stories with erotic and domineering/submissive elements. This wasn’t necessarily badly written.

I don’t like this story though. It is a story with physical violence in it and frankly I’m seriously thinking about approaching the people who administer this site and report this story and try and have it removed.

Do me a favor: STOP WITH THE PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

What would I do if I was this man, being assaulted in my own home, by someone I was gracious enough to take into my home? Call the cops and have the kid arrested for assault, and call the parent and get that parent to come and get the kid.

This was an ugly and depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When the snow flakes start crying about violence in a story and muse about slitting their own wrists, it must have touched a raw nerve. Going to see if they can have this story removed? Really? Run to mommy when the bad boy appears in your yard, punks. The author takes his time to contribute more than just comments and you sissies get your panties in a wad. Why not do more than beat off and write nasty comments? Oh, that's right, your only talent is to criticize those who give an effort.

BiceptualBiceptualover 2 years ago

I like your stories, but they end too soon. Why doesn't the son come home, and get humiliated, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another sad cuck and slut writer getting off on turning wife into a shameless whore and hubby into an emasculated wimp. This is your fantasy? You want to be a weak little Cucky boy? Stupid just stupid. Ridiculous

TheMasterJJTheMasterJJover 2 years ago

Good effort this your writtign is not to bad, but it just sort of jumps randomly a few little details added would of transformed this. Great theme and domination goes further than usual ignore the haters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you should have committed suicide before posting this non-story here. Its never too late you know i mean

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The great MasterJJ wants you to ignore the haters. Doesn't look like much here but haters though. Wonder who made JJ a master though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hey, i just wanted to tell you to commit suicide

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Live your stories, love your mind. Wishing I was one of your wimps. 4yourpleasureiam Willing cockolds are nice but wimps forced into accepting they are wimps are delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Asshole stupid idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great idea. A great concept. But like so many others, it ended too abruptly. It ended in a way that left us expecting a series to become of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a real life Cuckold(10 years in the life now) this story was dead on accurate. Many of us never saw it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A gay writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think in real life he would left immediately and had them both legally thrown out. Here he did not seem to be a willing cuckold just a pussy of a man.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was hot. One of my favorite fantasies. Ours is the house my sons friends hang out in. They are all big dudes, much bigger then me in everyway im sure. My wife often comments to me how big their cocks must be. They are too young for her but she does it to get a rise out of me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had to cringe as I imagined the new husband being put down so bad. I kept thinking why doesn't he call the police to have the young A male stud arrested for domestic battery. And his new wife selfishly only wanted herself pleasured. Not supporting her husband. I was hoping for a part 2 where the new husband could get revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another example of gay writers submitting a story in LW category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Love_MILF@I_Love_MILF
I love MILF fantasies and sex stories featuring older more experienced women. Let me know what you think of my stories if you have time. Thank you for reading.