Son's First Blowjob

Story Info
Mom inadvertently gives son his first blowjob.
1.4k words
4.36
55.1k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son had recently turned eighteen when I started noticing him doing things like peeking in on me while I was taking a bath, watching me get dressed in the mornings, checking out my butt when I'd bend over, and once I even found a pair of my used panties under his bed.

Then I noticed in the evening when I'd wash the dishes, he would often come and rub my shoulders, but he'd slyly try to lift the front of my shirt enough that he could look down and see my nipples in the process. He was as tall, if not a little bit taller than me, so I'd feel him breathing down my neck as he was trying to get a look. I even mentioned it to him once, saying "oh your breath on my neck tickles" and he backed off, I think embarrassed.

I have always had large breasts, and rarely wear a bra under my shirt at home, so I'd frequently notice him looking at my nipples through my shirt.

One morning he called me over to the linen closet because he was going to shower and needed a bar of soap but couldn't find it. I was still in my nightie, which only covered to about mid thigh, and I bent down to find to soap in the closet and I turned and caught him bent over behind me, looking up my nightie with his face practically in my panties. It startled me, so I stood up quickly and he did too, trying to pretend he wasn't just looking up my nightie.

Then one day I heard him in the bathroom shouting expletives, so I knocked on the door and asked if he was ok. He said he had cut himself by accident while trying to shave. I expected he had cut his ear or lip, so I opened the door and quickly realized it wasn't his face he was shaving.

He was holding a towel on his crotch, trying to hold pressure. He was obviously embarrassed, so I just matter of factly tried to put him at ease and I asked if I could see. It turned out he had just nicked the skin at his groin, but it was then I actually caught myself getting aroused when I saw his smooth, decent sized penis hanging in front of me.

It had been years since I had seen it, so I wasn't expecting the little thrill I was feeling. I had to avert my eyes and just told him to hold pressure on it for a couple minutes and it would be fine.

I left the bathroom and started thinking we should have a talk about puberty, sex and those sorts of things since my little man was starting to shave down there.

So I sat him down and we talked that night and of course he acted like he knew everything and didn't want to talk about it, but I felt like it was important to keep that door open. Then I jokingly told him if he needed help shaving in the future he could just ask me, which at that point we both laughed, but I felt awkward after I realized the joke I had just made with my son.

He was just growing up so much, I didn't see him as a kid any longer. I guess I felt more comfortable talking like that around him.

Then one night, maybe a week later, he called me to the bathroom. He was sitting on the edge of the bathtub with razor and shaving cream in hand. He asked if I could "show him".

I was totally shocked... was not expecting him to take me up on what I had said. But I didn't want him to feel ashamed and I wanted him to feel comfortable coming to me for help, so I conceded.

I sat on the side of the tub and asked him to stand up. His penis was practically in my face, half erect. I tried not to stare, but I was starting to get turned on by this, which I knew was completely wrong, but I couldn't help it and honestly didn't want to.

I had been a single mother for a few years, so I wasn't exactly getting much action in my life at that point. So I continued on, using warm cups of water to soak his male parts and then started to lather him up with shaving cream.

As I started to rub the shaving cream on his penis and scrotum with both hands he immediately became erect. I assured him that it was normal and he had no objections. It was obvious he was enjoying it, so I rubbed a while longer as I was enjoying it too. I stroked gently, gliding my hands and fingers while massaging the shaving cream all over his now impressive and throbbing dick.

I asked him if this was ok and when I looked up he was staring with his eyes wide open at my hands, breathing heavily with his mouth open. He was tense and shuddering. I don't think he had ever been touched that way by someone else before. I tried to pretend it wasn't sexual, but it was definitely sexual.

As I continued to shave him, the erection actually made it easier to shave and he was practically drooling and whimpering at every little touch. I was getting so much delight from teasing him this way, but I did my best not to show it. At one point I chuckled as I held his balls and joked that he must really trust me with a razor, just trying to ease the tension.

As I finished shaving, I started to rinse and was thinking I couldn't just leave him this way. But I didn't quite know the best way to approach the matter, so again I just treated it as if it were completely normal and I said "oops, I think I missed a spot" as I giggled.

He looked down at me puzzlingly.

So I leaned in and kissed the tip of his clean, erect penis. I could feel it throb as he would tense every time I kissed it.

I started kissing along the sides, opening the wet part of my lips a little more each time and adding gentle suction.

His entire body was shaking and breathing heavily, so I asked if he was ok.

He whimpered out a "yes".

I just smiled and asked, "do you want me to keep going?"

He said "yes, please". Unsure of himself, it sounded almost more like a question than a statement.

We were both so full of lust and practically dying for it at this point that I don't think either of us could have stopped.

I had never ever felt anything remotely like this for my son up to this moment, but I was burning to put my mouth all over his penis and feel him ejaculate in my mouth as he quivered. I wanted to share this powerful act with him and feel him tremble with his dick in my mouth.

I put my lips around his penis and started slowly sucking and licking. He made all kinds of sounds I'd never heard from him before. He was absolutely loving every lick, stroke, and suck and I was completely enthralled by it.

He started to tense up as I moved my lips faster and I heard him say "mom, I think it's going to happen."

I just mumbled "mmm-hmmm" best as I could as I kept slurping until suddenly I could feel warm pulsing cum, squirting, filling my mouth as I slowed but continued stroking his penis with my wet lips, warm cum starting to run down my chin as it overflowed.

He was shaking, panting, squirming, and all the "ings". I felt so naughty and sexy, I looked up and opened my mouth, showing him his cum in my mouth before I swallowed it and we both laughed, completely satisfied and relieved.

I told him next time I might let him shave me (and he did) and we both chuckled again. Our relationship continued that way for years, until he eventually became serious with a woman and moved out. A couple of times he came home to spend a night and we'd sleep together, and reminisce about our fun we had while he lived at home. I miss it a sometimes, but I started dating as well and we both moved on.