All Comments on 'Son's First Blowjob'

by SassyClassy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LucieLou007LucieLou0074 months ago

Very hot debut, look for more from you :D

laughdruidlaughdruid4 months ago

Very enjoyable, nice job

GreyMatter46GreyMatter464 months ago

No "accident" though. thanks

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervish4 months ago

I tire of the impression that as soon as a male turns 18 a switch suddenly flips and he starts peeking on his mom or any other female they are privy to. I liked watching my mom put on makeup in only her bra and panties as far back as I can remember. She started becoming more modest when I was somewhere around 15 or 16. That urge to see her in little clothing never faded for me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Sounds true!

I could see this happening. I know someone where this is likely going on too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A fun story

My only suggestion is that you ended the story with too much closure. I think only the first sentence of the last paragraph was needed. Leave your soon to be fans asking for that story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey4 months ago

5 stars! Would love to hear about the shaving of mom.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow4 months ago

Whirling Dervish, Of course it happens sooner, MOST of the things written about in these stories happens sooner. HOWEVER, NONE of our stories would be published, if we actually said that. Literotica has to avoid being shut down, so they strictly monitor references of anything pre-18. (I have seen a few comments slip through, but it is rare. )

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Not finishing the story and concluding with "we both moved on." cost a star from me. Well written first story, thanks!

PartTimePervertPartTimePervert4 months ago

Really enjoyed 90% of the story, it's clear to me that in the end you just wanted to finish writing it.

But that's ok, it's a great beginning and I hope that one day you might flesh this premise out a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very clinical

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle3 months ago

"all the ings" was a nice touch. showing him the cum in her mouth was a bit canned and porno. gentle and not derogatory so that's all good.

SassyClassySassyClassy3 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback! It’s the first time I’ve ever written something like this. I started as just a short post for a forum… poorly punctuated, not much form and plenty of grammar issues (hence the hasty end and lack of follow through). I found this site and decided to put it up. I ended up having to make some edits to get it published, but overall enjoyed the writing. I wasn’t expecting the response it received and the amount of readers. That aspect makes me want to write even more! Thank you all for taking the time to read my story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To the fool (Whirling Dervish) who said they don't understand why guys are written as turning 18 and suddenly having crushes. It's because under-18 content is not allowed. Not even voyeurism. Why do you want to read about a 15-16yo perving on their mum anyway??

tonyslittledicktonyslittledick3 months ago

A great story! Would love to read a sequel, where he eats his first pussy, his mom's, and makes his mom cum in his mouth! There is nothing more pleasurable, than bringing your partner to orgasm. Having his mom as his first partner is the icing on the cake!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous