Sons friends visit

Story Info
Son invites friends over and it gets out of control.
3k words
4.53
29.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful summers day, life was great. John was enjoying his new official role with David, his pay was now exceptional and we were back being financially stable and secure.

What made it better we had our 21 year old son home from University, Alan had grown into a handsome well adjusted young man. Luckily Alan knew nothing about his dads role with his boss or about my sexual adventures. I think he would be devastated if he knew how much I crave cock.

John was packing his bag to go away for a couple of days, he had a 'business' trip with David organized.

Alan had invited two of his mates from school days around, they had stayed locally to work. Where as Alan had moved away so it was a good chance for them to catch up.

Josh and Derek had nearly grown up swimming in our pool, in fact all three had been in the swimming club.

The three boys were swimming while I sun baked on the outside sun bed, I had a black bikini on which looked good against my white skin.

John came out with his overnight bag.

"My organized transport has broken down, can you drive me to the airport love." John said.

"Sure, give me a chance to get changed." I replied

"I'll drive you dad, it will give us a chance to have some one on one." Alan said.

"Sounds like a plan, what about the boys? "John said.

"They'll be fine, I won't be long, its not as if they don't know the place." Alan replied

"Sure we will be fine as long as you guys don't mind us laying around." Josh said.

"Alan why don't you invite some more friends around for a few drinks tonight, is that alright honey?" John said.

"Sure it will be like old times." I said.

Alan and John soon left for the airport.

"Do you boys want a beer." I asked, being the perfect host as I poured myself a white wine.

"Sure that would be great." Derek replied

I brought the cold beers to them at the pool.

I then went to the hot tub, climber in and relaxed with a bit of music playing and sipping on my wine. I did sneak a few glances at the boys playing, all the swimming they had done gave them typical swimmers bodies. They were both about 6' with broad shoulders and slim bodies. They were two of the better looking friends Alan had.

After a while Josh offered to get me a refill which I gladly accepted. They were going down well. The boys were being great hosts and I had soon drank 3 very full glasses of wine. I was starting to get the nice buzz feeling that wine can give.

When the boys brought over my fourth wine, they both climbed into the hot tub. One on each side of me, but not that close that it worried me.

"I hope you don't mind us joining you Mrs. Andrews." Josh said

"Not at all, as long as you call me Rachel." I said

The boys sat down, we had a nice casual conversation. I could really feel the wine kicking in.

"I have to say Rachel, Josh and I think you look great." Derek said then continued, "We have always thought that you were very attractive."

"Thank you boys, " I said, I was embarrassed and didn't quite know how to reply.

"In fact you are looking very sexy today, I love that bikini." Derek said.

"Thanks but I think you are being a bit cheeky." I replied with a smile on my face. I was liking the compliments.

Without realizing Josh had moved closer to me.

"We would love to see those breasts Rachel, Josh and I have fantasied over them for years." He continued.

I looked down, my breasts were just on the top of water, they did look good I had to admit.

"I don't think so boys, this is a bit inappropriate, you are my sons friends." I answered.

"We just want to see your breasts, our little secret." Derek said, giving me a cheeky seductive smile.

At the same time Josh reached around and pulled on the knot of my bikini top, it undid and fell away revealing my breasts.

"Josh I always thought you were a good boy." I said cheekily.

"I'm only human, Mrs. A, you have great tits." Josh said in reply.

My bikini top drifted a bit in the water and bubbles just enough for my full breasts to be floating on the water, my nipples just below the water.

"There you go boys you got your wish, are they as good as you thought?" I said,

"Damn yes." Derek said as he moved closer to me.

Cheeky Josh, moved his left hand so it grazed my floating right breast, I looked at him as if to scald him but I didn't. He then took my full breast in his hand and groped it. Kneading my full mature breast with his fingers, It felt good so I didn't say anything.

Derek now reached across and started to feel my left breast. It was wrong but with the wine I had drunk I was loving the attention of two good looking young men.

I laid back, closing my eyes, enjoying the hands on me. I drifted off a bit when I realised a hand was massaging my pussy, the sneaking boys had undone one side of my bikini bottoms. I wasn't sure who it was but the fingers felt great. I was now in the moment not caring who they were, I just closed my eyes and enjoyed. My left hand undid the remaining bottom strap of my bikini allowing me to totally remove it and put it outside the spa.

My hand moved across, and felt Derek's nice chest.

"You are so sexy Rachel, " Derek said in a soft tone. I loved the boys idolizing me.

I reached under the water and felt for his cock. Still in his bathers his cock was rock hard. I slipped my hand inside and gripped his cock. I started to move my hand up and down his cock.

"Fuck me, that feels great." He said in a loud voice.

My left hand went to Josh, gripping his cock I was pleasantly surprised it was quite a handful.

We went for 3 to 4 minutes like this, me wanking the boys while one fingered my pussy. The other squeezed my tits, even sucking on a nipple a couple of times.

Things were getting a bit serious, when my phone went off. It startled me and immediately let go of the boys.

"I have to get that boys." I said, the boys were obviously disappointed. But they did remove their hands.

I stepped out of the spa grabbing my bikini as I did. Then grabbed a towel and put it around me.

"We have had enough fun anyway, this is so wrong." I said.

I read the text, the plane was delayed, Alan would be another hour.

By this stage the Boys had got out of the spa, and were standing around me they were totally naked with their full erections pointing towards me. They started to feel my ass and breasts through the towel. I didn't resist, Derek pulled on the towel and it fell to my feet.

I was again naked.

"No boys, that's enough this has to stop." I said

"You can't tease us then leave us." Derek said

He grabbed me around the waist and half pushed me to the day bed. I only half resisted, my pussy was secretly aching for a nice cock or two.

I laid on my back, the top part of the bed was raised. Derek hopped between my legs, I had opened my legs to allow him in. He put some saliva on his cock and pushed it into my wet pussy. It felt good to have a cock in me.

Josh not to be outdone brought his cock to my mouth, It was too late to pretend now, I happily opened my mouth and took his sizeable cock into my mouth. I immediately started working it. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock trying to feel his cock with my tongue at the same time.

Derek grabbed each ankle and spread my legs wide, he started to really fuck me. He wasn't large but big enough to make me feel it.

Josh was loving me sucking on his cock while he watched my tits heaving from being fucked. He started to squeeze my right breast then held my head so he could fuck my mouth. He soon exploded into my mouth, It was definitely a big load of cum. He was very loud, I was hoping the neighbors wouldn't hear the moan.

Derek followed, emptying his load into me.

"Well fuck me that's better than I ever dreamt about, you are a fucking hot MILF Rachael." Derek said.

Derek lowered my legs, and sat back.

I grabbed the towel again and covered myself.

"That's it boys the fun is completely finished, not a word is to be said". You understand me." I said.

"If my son finds out I will cut your balls out." I threatened in my strongest voice.

"We understand, Alan will never know." Josh said.

I walked off and had a shower. The boys put their pants on and jumped into the pool.

I came out later wearing my white bikini and sarong.

Alan arrived about 15 minutes later, he joined Josh and Derek in the outdoor area having picked up some more beer and spirits on the way back.

Alan had organized another 3 of his mates to come around later for a swim then drinks and pizza. Good I thought I don't have to cook.

About an hour later the other boys arrived, I knew them all as kids but they had all grown up.

They were having a great time, I greeted them all but then moved indoors to let them have their own fun.

I had been happily watching a few episodes of one of my favourite shows while having a couple glasses of white wine. A few hours had passed when Josh and Nick walked in, Nick was one of the three that had come later. He was a tall black kid who was playing semi pro football, good looking and a body of a conditioned athlete. He was standing about five feet away wearing only shorts. I looked up at him, what a body I thought.

"We thought you should come out and join the party" Josh said.

"Oh, you young guys don't want a mum annoying you." I replied, even though a swim to cool down sounded good.

"As if, you can party with the best of them Mrs. Andrews". Nick said, with a devilish smile on his face. Damn that lad was handsome I thought to myself.

"Just for a while." I agreed.

Out we walked, It was dark outside but still hot. I could see a fair few empty beers on the tables.

I noticed that Alan had obviously had a few drinks, though he wasn't a big drinker anyway.

"Shots all-round for Rachel for being the best mom." Derek yelled out. I looked at him, he gave me a smile.

There were a line of vodka shots already poured. They were passed around to everyone. Bang! we all downed our shots, a second round were passed around. We ended up having three quick shots, then someone passed me a glass of champagne. Everyone else seemed to be drinking so I finished the first glass pretty quickly, then it was quickly topped up.

The shots and champagne hit me hard on top of the white wines I had already consumed.

I felt a bit dizzy so decided to freshened up, I gracefully removed my sarong, then walked to the pool. Even intoxicated I knew all the boys were watching my ass, so I exaggerated my movement for them. I loved teasing them.

The water was beautiful, taking a dive I came up, it felt relaxing. I moved towards the edge and watched the boys drinking. I could see Alan was very drunk now and the boys were still passing him shots.

I was about to yell out to Alan and tell him to ease off but he was an adult now. I moved to the edge of the pool when I realized someone was behind me, I turned my head it was Nick. Before I could say or do anything his chiseled body pushed up against my back.

"You're bloody hot Rachael." He whispered in my ear, his hands now holding my hips.

I didn't reply, I was trying to gather my thoughts, I loved his large strong hands moving my hips. Without realizing I pushed back onto his body, one of his hands moved to my right breast and began fondling it under the water. Our bodies were hidden from the others by the high edge of the pool.

"I've always wanted to fuck you." He said quietly into my right ear, kissing my neck at the same time. My pussy twitched with every kiss and squeeze of my breast.

I couldn't help myself, I pushed my ass back onto his groin and started to grind.

I could feel his big cock getting harder by the second.

I reached back and felt his cock, nice I thought to myself. I pulled on the knot of my bikini bottom so it would fall away. Nick released my breast, I bent over a bit, Nick pulled the bikini bottom away and guided his large hard cock at my pussy. His cock worked into me, it filled my pussy.

I leaned back to him to get the angle right, his cock felt great.

"Fuck me real good Nick." I whispered to him. With that he thrust into me. Grabbing both hips he started to fuck me hard. Waves were starting to splash over the edge of the pool as the momentum built. I was holding the ledge of the pool with both my hands so I could push back onto him. He came with a couple of hard fucks and a muffled moan. He slowly pulled his cock out. God it felt good. I turned and faced him and grabbed his cock.

"You can fuck me anytime." I said, I felt very contented.

"I hope so." He replied.

I put my bikini bottom back on and went for a quick swim, after about 5 minutes I walked out of the pool. I then realized that I didn't normally swim with others around in these bikinis as they were basically see thru.

I had to walk to the others as the towels were there. Everyone of the boys was turned to watch me walk up to them.

Josh said, "That's a nice look Rachael, look at those breasts and nipples boys."

They were all looking at me smiling, I looked around for Alan. He was fast asleep on the day bed.

"The boys want to have fun Rachael, I hope you are up for it." Derek said.

"We didn't tell Alan like we promised but the boys know what a good fuck you are." Josh said.

"No, you are out of order, I think its time for you all to leave." I demanded, my speech slightly slurred from the alcohol.

Josh grabbed me and carried me into the house. One of the others that I didn't really know as well helped him.

"We don't want Alan to see you being fucked do we Rachael." Josh said.

One of the guys turned the stereo up a bit louder.

Derek laid me face first over the back of the couch, I was now bent over. Without saying another word he ripped my bikini bottom off. He then shoved his cock into my pussy that was already wet from Nicks cum. He started to fuck me. Someone whispered in my ear that they would go and wake up Alan and show him his mother being gang banged if I wasn't compliant.

Derek fucked me for a while then filled my pussy with cum again. Josh took his place shoving his cock into me, high fiving the others while he fucked me. Someone shoved their cock in my mouth then grabbed my hair and started to fuck my mouth. Little did they know how much I liked being used.

After Josh came, the next guy walked up and surprised me by pushing his cock into my ass. I let out a scream the pain was excruciating. They laughed and cheered him on, while my mouth and ass were being fucked the others were grabbing my tits as they hung down, grabbing my nipples and pulling on them really hard.

They all took turns on me then Nick walked up, this time he took my ass. Luckily the other cock had spread my ass, but his big cock still hurt. Once my ass accepted his cock he started to fuck me that hard the couch was moving on the floor. I knew I should have been angry and hating every hard cock thrust into me but with the alcohol and my love for cock I was loving it.

Eventually I think I was fucked at least twice by everyone of them. I must have blackout for a minute, the next I knew i was alone. There was a stream of cum oozing down my leg from my ass and pussy.

I stood up which caused a gush of cum to come out. I managed to reach a nearby towel to clean myself up a bit. I went out with a towel wrapped around me and put a blanket over Alan. He was still asleep and none the wiser.

I went upstairs to my bathroom and had a shower then a hot bath. I climbed into bed. I was exhausted, my pussy and ass aching from receiving a good fucking. I thought about what I should do, if I said anything it would destroy my son, my hands were tied. I would just have to accept I had been well and truly fucked by a group of good looking lads.