Son's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See this?" Daniel walked over to him, waving the incriminating photo in Sam's face. He was laying spread eagle on the bed with his mom's ass still perched on him. Rivers of cum were clearly dripping out of her gaping ass. Leon's cock was clearly visible near Sam's face as well.

"Now that we've got this little gem, we're going to make a deal with you. You're going to keep fucking your mom as often as she wants, alright? The first time you turn her down, this photo's getting uploaded to Facebook, Twitter, and every other site you can think of."

Sam's eyes were bugging out in horror, but he did his best to nod rapidly. He knew he was in a lot of trouble, and there was nothing he could do but go along with their demands. As Daniel, Leon and Martin all gathered up their stuff and began to leave one by one, Sam couldn't even look his mother in the eyes.

"It's okay, sweetie. Those big bad boys are gone now. Now I've got you all to myself." Kristen smirked, pinching his cheek and finally climbing off him.

At long last, she reached into a nearby drawer and pulled out the keys to the handcuffs. She slowly began to unlock them, letting Sam move freely for the first time in hours. He whimpered as he examined his aching wrists. There were deep cuts from all the endless thrashing, and he knew he was going to be sore for a very long time. She leaned in to remove his ball gag, kissing him on the lips as she pulled it away.

"So, are you sorry you turned me down all those times?"

Sam said nothing, staring at the wall.

"You heard what your friends said. If you turn me down, that photo's going to end up all over the internet." By the resigned, helpless look of pleasure in Sam's eyes, she didn't think she needed to blackmail him to get him to cooperate.

"Well, don't just lay there. You did enough of that for the past few hours." She giggled. "You're going to fuck me again, right?"

After a long pause, Sam finally found the energy to sit up. To his dismay, his cock was stirring again at the slightest mention of his mother's urges.

"Yes, mother. Whatever you want. I'm all yours."

12