Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 02

Story Info
Revised: Realtor Mom discovers Sons Gigantic Cock.
7.5k words
4.34
68.9k
87
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,261 Followers

It was 3am when I pulled into my driveway. I just got home from fucking all night. I was tired but not exhausted.

For the last twelve hours I had been fucking a twenty year billionaire trust-fund baby who I sold a 25 million dollar mansion to in Altos Hills. It was a sale I made a ten million dollar commission on.

The agreement to fuck him came after his endless and unrelenting pleas that if I fucked him he would sign the multi-million dollar contract. Each time I met him I was dressed in a skin tight pencil skirt, with the sheerest white blouses and a sheer white bra. Always in tan or nude thigh high stockings and high heels, cream or black to highlight the perfect taper of my long legs.

With my blouse unbuttoned the young billionaire got a clear view of my 32E chest and my incredibly deep cleavage. My extra-large nipples were always erect which held his attention, as they always have with my young black NBA stars.

What sold me on fucking him was that in addition to my five million dollar commission he would add five million dollars if I fucked him. With all my clients I always require a two million dollar retainer fee. The money is non-refundable but would go towards the property if purchased.

The twenty year old was absolutely crazy for me. It was something I was used to with my black NBA clients. Fucking clients is something that I have done regularly. All of my clients are young NBA stars, and all are black. Their hunger for my flawless 32E-22-33 body and my hunger for their incredibly thunderous young black cocks with their ability to fuck for hours and even days at a time is what always has me ending the deal in their new bed.

The twenty year olds text messages were endless, saying that I drove him crazy and that he had to have me. They let me know I had him. The commissions I make are sizable, always in the millions, but that isn’t the exclusive reason why I end up in the bedrooms of young, black NBA stars. It’s truly because I love the way they crave my body and crave fucking me.

Slow fucking me with incredible passion as they slide their big black cocks between the folds of my clinging pussy always brings out an animalistic side in me.

The way my body drives them insane, and the way their huge black cocks satisfy my sexual cravings is an added bonus to the hefty commissions I make. With me being seventy years old, over fifty years older than my young black clients the hunger for us to fuck is always carnal between us.

The deal with the twenty year old billionaire was for the most part about the ten million dollar commission I was making on this sale. Initially there was no attraction to him whatsoever, in fact I was actually turned off to him.

It wasn’t his looks, because he could easily been on the cover of a mens health magazine. It was that he was very smug and arrogant It was a characteristic that came from his billionaire-privilege. His privilege in life included getting anything and everything he wanted, and what he desperately wanted was me. I say initially because eventually I began to turn onto him.

His constant comments about my body driving him crazy and the sizable commission I was going to make began wearing me down to the point where I was thinking about him fucking me more and more. The thought of him and I in bed together was starting to appeal to me.

There were moments where I’d be fucking one of my young black NBA stars and my mind would drift to the smug and arrogant billionaire as I thought to myself how he would be in bed and how he would fuck me. Of course I even wondered if his cock was in the same size category as the huge black cock that was sliding in and out of my clinging pussy.

For weeks he had been trying to fuck me. Going from one multi-million dollar mansion to the next he was constantly coming onto me telling me my body drove him crazy. Although I found him to be self-centered and arrogant, his attention to my body and knowing he was eventually going to purchase a multi-million dollar prosperity peaked my interest in him.

During mansion tours I found myself playfully kissing him. It started with a few pecks and after a few days turned into kissing that had our tongues swirling across each other’s for a few seconds before I pulled away.

His pleas to fuck me after kissing always found me saying, “we had to focus on business before any sexy play.” It was frustrating for him so much that at one point he routed an additional two million dollars into my account to let me know he was going to buy. This led to longer periods of kissing, because I knew he was getting closer to buying one of the multi-million dollar mansions.

During those longer periods is when I realized he was a fantastic kisser. His technique for kissing had my pussy soaking wet. I had to admit he was really good. I actually found myself wanting more, but I had to keep him aroused and anxious to buy a prosperity.

The fact that he was a young incredibly good looking billionaire and that he wanted me was turning me on. Kissing him playfully during house tours was my way of driving him crazy, and knowing the sizeable commission I’d make.

Once the kissing got heavier and he realized I liked it he began touching me. It started with his hands running up and down my sides from my hips to the sides of my 32E breasts. Eventually his fingers would run across my rock-hard nipples through my ultra-sheer blouse and sheer bra. I had to admit his touch was really smooth and skillful.

He had my body turned on to the point where I wanted to fuck him. In fact there were many times when we were standing in a room or doorway kissing while he was gently rubbing my huge nipples through my blouse and bra that I had a pleasing mini-orgasm.

He desperately wanted to fuck and I certainly was at that point, but I had to keep him focused so after a few minutes of kissing and touching I pulled away. He had me extremely horny and I knew he was frustrated, but I needed to keep him really hungry for me and making the sale. I had the upper hand and I wanted to keep it that way.

We would drive from property to property in his million dollar Lamborghini. As we drove his hand would travel up my stocking crossed leg. I was loving his touch and even let out a soft moan. “You like that baby,” he said in his cocky voice, and especially liked when I said, ‘ummm, that feels nice baby.” I wasn’t lying, because he really did had a touch that had my body tingling. When his cockiness came out as he said with confidence, “I’ll bet that pussy is really wet?” I just grinned slyly and said “my mind is on selling you a dream property baby.” I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he had me squirming and had me soaking wet because of his amazing touch.

The sexy kissing and touching my body kept him aroused and wanting to get me in bed. I was enjoying his attention to me and his saying he wanted me. It had to do with the way he kissed and touched my body. He was such as amazing kisser that he had me heated up really fast. With every kiss he let me know he wanted to fuck me. With all the kissing and his pleading with me to fuck him I let him know that once we signed a contract id be his.

This went on everyday for two weeks. The mansion tours, the kissing and touching in almost every room, on every staircase and his pleading with me to fuck him. I would even tease him saying, “we could be in that bedroom once you sign a contract baby.”

It was my way of getting him to decide on which mansion to buy, and to hurry and make a decision. The longer periods of kissing and his smooth touch and knowing I was going to sell a mega-million dollar property had me thinking about him more and more. I even found myself masterbating while in my bath as I thought about him. I hated to admit it but he was haunting my every thoughts.

The day of the contract signing he texted me saying he couldn’t wait for today to finally happen. I texted back saying I couldn’t wait either. Of course my reasons were much different than his, but I let him think that I couldn’t wait to fuck him.

I wore a pair of elegant nude thigh high stockings attached to a beige satin garter belt. I wore a sheer white lace bra. The material was so sheer that my inch long and quarter-wide nipples were quite visible. I completed my outfit with a pair of cream-colored high heel pumps. For the most part this is how I dress every day. My young black clients always love seeing me dressed like this as it adds excitement to our times in bed.

I feel that dressing like this exudes power, sexuality, and excitement in addition to confidence as I show these multi-million dollar properties to my young clients. The instant I walked into his private country club I could see his eyes light up and that smug arrogant look on his face. It was as if he knew he had worn me down and that I was going to finally fuck him.

The deal was sealed at 10am at his Exclusive country club. As soon as my secretary verified the ten million dollars was routed into my account we rode off to his new mansion.

The second we were in his Lamborghini we began kissing. Although I hated to admit it, the smug twenty year old billionaire was an excellent kisser. He was such a great kisser that he had my body aching with desire to fuck. My nipples were harder than I ever remembered just by the way he kissed.

He was so horny to fuck me and I was so turned on by the hefty commission and the way he kissed. We kissed with animalistic hunger for each other. Of course the fact that this twenty year old desperately wanted to fuck me added to me being turned, but that was something I was accustomed by my young, black NBA players. It was his age and the commission that had my 32E-22-33 body on fire.

As we hungrily kissed he kept saying he couldn’t wait to finally fuck me. I responded in kind saying, “fucking you is all I’ve been able to think about baby.” Leading up to this it was the ten million dollars that was just routed into my bank account that was all I could think about. But the way he kissed had me turned onto him. As it turned out this arrogant twenty year old was a marvelous kisser, to the point where he had me moaning and squirming in my seat.

We kissed at every red light. Our tongues flicked across each others in a frenzied blaze. As he roared through the streets his hands ran up and down my stocking covered legs which were crossed. He was on fire to fuck me. I was so turned on from the ten million dollar commission that was wired into my account and the way he was kissing and touching me. I found myself going crazy and couldn’t wait to fuck him.

In turn my hand massaged his straining cock. He kept groaning that he couldn’t wait to fuck me. I responded by saying I couldn’t wait to fuck him. I knew it was what he needed to hear. With the ten million dollar commission routed into my bank account I was turned onto fuck him myself.

He was so excited that he actually came in his pants. I had to admit his hands running up and down my stocking covered legs and over my garters had my body tingling with excitement. He had me turned on which did surprise me because he was far from my type. Not his age because I adored fucking young NBA stars. It was his cockiness and arrogance and being a billionaire trust fund baby always getting what he wanted that turned me off about him.

As his hands ran up and down my legs and over my garters I moaned saying,” Ummm, feels so nice baby.”

Fuck he had me! I was absolutely turned onto to fuck him. I even found myself whispering in his ear that I couldn’t wait to fuck him as I massaged his throbbing cock through his straining pants.

I was also turned on, not because I wanted to fuck this twenty year old, but because I had just made a ten million dollar commission. The extra commission was part of my agreement if I fucked him.

The instant we got into the entrance foyer of his mansion we started kissing. Once again his kissing me drew out a nice slow orgasm out of me. Systematically he began stripping me. He slowly began unzipping my dress.

“So sexy,” he said as my skin was exposed. “Such an amazing body he continued to praise as he kissed my newly exposed skin.

This unrushed disrobing, as he kissed my neck and shoulders had me spinning. I knew he had numerous females as a result of being incredibly good looking and of course being a billionaire.

When my dress finally hit the ground he admired my body, continuing to compliment me with his starving eyes riveted to every inch of me.

With his hands around my narrow waist he said by my ear, “You have an incredible body, baby, and such a fucking sexy body.”

Breathing deep, while moaning from his compliment I turned my head to the side and kissed him hungrily for ten minutes. He knew from his experiences with women that I was on fire.

Kneeling, he admired my ass and legs.

“Such a wild ass, baby,” he said appreciatively, as he ran his hands across my exposed cheeks.

“Oh God. Feels so nice,” I moaned as he continued touching each of my ass cheeks.

“Beautiful legs too baby,” he said in a deep, confident voice.

“Oh baby,” I moaned softly as his hands ran over my nylons.

“Really sexy,” he said as his hands ran up my slender thighs, over her nude stockings, over my garters then to the sheer-lace tops.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped,” feels so sexy,” I moaned, as his hands continued to go up and down my nylons for almost half an hour.

Skillfully, he put his fingers between the thin lace of my thong. On his knees, he hooked a finger into each side of my satin thong and slowly began pulling it down. Very slow, he slid the thin-thong over my ass and over the long garter straps then down my stocking-covered legs.

“Stunning legs baby,” he continued to compliment, as his fingers ran up my nylons, up to the edge of the lace-trim tops than over the long, garter straps.

The thrills that went through my body, from his expert touch had me moaning deeply. My opinion about him had drastically changed as I was so impressed on how he was taking me.

Eventually, he focused on taking-off my thong.

“Sexy thong, on such a beautiful ass,” he said as he slowly pulled it down my long, stocking-clad legs.

It was an act that was unrushed and made me feel so sexy.

“Stunning legs baby,” he said as he slowly slid the satin thong down.

Hearing that made me groan approvingly.

“Oh baby,” I moaned as the thong was gently pulled-away from my ass.

When my thong finally came down he said in praise, “Beautiful fucking ass.”

This was something I had heard millions of times for my black NBA stars, but hearing it from this confident, twenty year old made me moan delightedly.

To my pleasure he stayed on his knees and proceeded to kiss all over my ass. Just the gently-way he kissed my ass had me squirming.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned as I threw her head back when his tongue traveled between my ass-cheeks.

When the tip of his tongue made contact with my puckered asshole I threw my head back as lust shot through my body.

Leaving my ass-crack he focused on kissing all over my ass.

Incredible fucking ass,” he continued to say, as he kissed all over while his hands ran up the sides of my stockings and over my long garter straps.

“Such a wild ass, he said as he ran his tongue between my luscious ass-cheeks.

The popping sounds from his soft lips kissing my ass filled the air around us. They mixed with my soft moans. I was quivering with excitement as he worshiped my ass.

“Feels so nice baby,” I moaned in a low, throaty voice, as I bit my lower-lip from the thrills that shot through my turned-on body.

After an hour of kissing and licking my ass, and running the tip of his tongue through my ass-crack and over my asshole, he stood and we got into another heated kiss. The kiss was unhurried, and had our tongues softly twisting across each other’s.

Once again he took in the sight of my body. Looking at my lacy bra he grinned.

“Sexy bra,” he said in a hot breath by her ear.

“I wore it for you baby,” I said in a throaty voice.

I didn’t really because I always dress this way, but I wanted him to feel that I did.

“Beautiful, the way it holds these big-ass tits and lets me see these huge fucking nipples.” “Biggest fucking pair of nipples I’ve ever seen,” he added.

“Oh God,” I moaned, in delight.

Standing behind me he began cupping my breast as he kissed my neck.

“Such a sexy lady... Beautiful tits. Such a sexy body,’ he whispered near my ear as he kissed my shoulders.”

“Oh God lover,” I panted, “you got me so fucked up.”

Knowing he had me on fire he continued, “Heavy tits,” as his hands cupped them both, before lifting them gently.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned as I turned my head to meet him for another kiss.

My breathing was deep and labored, as his hands cupped my heaving breasts. He began tracing his fingers over my huge nipples. I was simply dazed at his ability to control the action and to turn me on. Had I known he was this skilful I would have fucked him a lot sooner.

“Such a sexy lady...Love these big fucking nipples,” he said as he unclasped the first hook of my lace bra with the skill of someone who had done it thousands of times.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned and turned my head to meet him for a kiss that had the tips of our tongues flicking across each other’s.

“Incredible body,” he said kissing my shoulders while running one hand over my ass while his other hand unclasped the second hook on my bra.

I was in a trance as the arrogant young billionaire took his time removing my bra. I couldn’t get over his skillful way of turning me on.

His hands ran up and down my nylons as he sensuously kissed my shoulders then up to my neck.

“Such a sexy fucking lady,” he said in a soft voice, “Such a sexy fucking body,” he complimented.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned.” I knew he had hundreds of girls but I also knew my body drove him crazy.

I even moaned,” You’ve got me so fucked up lover.”

As his left hand ran up my leg he said in a deep voice, “Beautiful legs,” as his right hand unclasped the third bra hook.

His complements had me so turned on. I had to admit he had skills at turning a woman.

He turned my head to the side. Happily he needed to kiss, and so did I. My tongue instantly shot out of my mouth to meet his. With our tongues swirling wildly, I was in ecstasy as my body started exploding.

While we were kissing I continued to cum in a flood. I was in total ecstasy as my pussy continued to explode. In my lust-filled-state I felt his hand go to my bra. With incredible skill, his right hand unclasped the fourth hook.

As my lacy bra fell to the floor his hand came around and cupped my 32E breast. Wanting me to stay in orgasm he rolled my huge nipples between his thumbs and index fingers gently.

“Keep cumming baby,” he said out loud.

This did exactly what he knew it would. As my orgasm continued to burst from my pussy, my mouth clamped down on his.

It took almost twenty minutes for me to come down from the volcanic orgasm he had me in.

Turning my head to the side we began kissing with a deep passion.

During this kiss all I kept thinking about was how turned on to him I was. I could not believe how my feelings towards him changed so radically. From someone I was turned off to, to now being so deeply turned on to.

As his tongue passionately knotted with mine, his hands would drift up my stocking-covered legs and up my back. I felt like I was in a dream as the he controlled my body. His hands running over my nylons sent sparks through my body.

Turning me to the side he scanned my body. His eyes went from my pumps up my legs to my huge, pendulous breasts.

“What an amazing body,” he said hungrily as he looked me over. “Perfect tits, and such huge nipples,” he said while looking me in the eyes.

shoguy
shoguy
2,261 Followers