Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What followed was the most sensual and erotic play as he hefted my huge breasts than gently kissed and softly sucked each of her long, fat nipples, while playing with my ass.

“Oh fuck lover,” I moaned over and over as my pussy came again and again.

I could not get over his incredible ability at turning me on. His ability to make me cum at will, then knowing when to break-off from sucking my nipples and kissing my breasts to kissing my neck and telling me how sexy I was. This would lead to us kissing with an intense passion.

After an hour he took my hand and helped me step away from my bunched-up dress, thong and bra at my feet.

“Well thank you,” I said in a throaty voice as I lifted each pump over the crumpled pile as he supported me by holding my hand.

After I stepped away from my dress he took in the sight of me in my stockings, garters and heels.

“Very sexy baby,” he said giving me another glance before we embraced for a sexy kiss that had my tongue racing across his for twenty minutes.

Standing in my stockings, garters and pumps he again looked me over admiringly.

“Really sexy,” he said as his eyes scanned my body.

From there we went up the staircase. We could have taken the elevator but we went to the long spiral staircase. Half-way up the stairs he was on his knees eating my pussy.

His mouth was to die for and to cum for as he drew out five incredible orgasms form my pussy. Such an amazing mouth, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The cocky twenty year old really knew how to use his fingers, tongue and his mouth on a pussy. He also knew the exact time to take my rock hard clit in his mouth and gently suck it until I exploded.

Climbing the stairs we kissed every few steps. At one point I was sitting on a step and was sucking his cock. It was my only disappointment about him. Much different than my young black lovers, the boy billionaire had what I consider a smallish cock. He only measured six inches (at most) and was very thin around. Far from the monster cocks I was accustomed to with my black lovers.

After cumming, within a minute of my sucking his cock he stayed rock hard. I looked up at him with a sly grin as he said he could cum multiple times in a night. Happy to hear that I sucked him off a second time. I admit that I loved the taste of his cum and even told him that. Of course the cockiness came out as he responded by saying he always hears that.

Over an hour on the staircase had passed and we finally reached the second floor landing. At the top of the stairs our kissing heated up again. The twenty year old had me lean over the railing as he stood behind me.

He then said in a very heated tone, “I need this fucking pussy bad,” he growled.

“It’s your pussy baby,” I snarled as he slid right into me.

He was hammering me at lightning speed. I was clinging to the railing as he pounded away at my pussy with the force of a freight train. This was not how I liked to be fucked and it wasn’t the way my young black NBA stars fucked me, but there was no way of slowing him down. As he slammed into me he kept moaning that I had the most incredible body and pussy he’d ever had. This was a consolation to his fucking me the way he wanted. I was driving him crazy and that in itself was electrifying.

After a minute I felt his cock twitch. I then turned my head and I said snarling voice, “You got a big hot load in cock for me baby?”

As he moaned he said crazily,” Oh fuck yeah baby.”

Instantly I felt his cock begin to twitch inside me and I immediately pulled it out and stroked it. In a few seconds cum began flying over the balcony onto the expensive marble floor twenty feet below.

We then went into the master bedroom and kissed for a good half hour. After he came we got into a hot kiss as I continued to stroke his cock. He stayed hard as a rock.

Once in his new master bedroom he led me to his new bathroom. He spun me around, went to his knees and ate my pussy from behind again. As I leaned over the bathroom sink my pussy was exploding over his mouth like a open faucet. Making a girls pussy cum over and over was something the arrogant billionaire was expert at. He had an amazing mouth and tongue.

Unfortunately that’s where his fucking skills ended. This arrogant twenty year old was all about pounding my pussy at lightning speed until he came. Even though he recovered quickly, something he was quite proud of; arrogantly in fact, he just pounded away and a minute later came. Fortunately he wasn’t endowed, in fact no more than six inches and very thin, so my pussy wasn’t beaten up.

After fucking until 2am he begged me to stay, even saying he wanted me to move in with him. Kissing him, I told him I was flattered but that I really had to get home. When he said he had to fuck me again, I made a sly comment saying he’d have to buy more properties. He laughed and said he’d buy all of Southern California to keep me in his bed. After I said, for sure he’d have me in his bed if he did we kissed for ten minutes.

Gathering my things I drove back home. On the drive home all could think about was how lack-luster he was as a lover, how he didn’t come close to the young black NBA lovers I fucked. The young black stars knew how to please me and how to fuck me. They fucked in almost slow motion, feeling my pussy cling to their huge black cocks as they descended into my starving pussy, and clinging to their fat long shafts as they pulled out.

When I arrived home and stepped out of my Range Rover I heard sounds from our pool area. Sounds of a boy groaning and girls giggling.

Being more than curious, I took off my high heel pumps. Not wanting to make a sound I walked on the cement paving behind the tall bushes we have which create privacy around our pool area. I froze and couldn’t believe my eyes. I was watching a sight that had me pinching myself as if I was in a wild dream.

It was the sight of my daughter and her best friend stroking the biggest cock I had ever seen. Freakishly huge in fact. Instantly flashbacks to eighteen year old Hans from twenty years ago raced through my mind.

My eyes were glued to the boys cock as I marveled trying to fully comprehend his size. Then the shock overcame me like an earthquake as my eyes drifted form his mammoth cock to his face. That’s when I realized that the cock that I was watching my daughter and her best friend stroke belonged to my very-own son!

Seeing my daughter and her best friend dressed in garters, stockings, and high heel pumps stroking my sons titanic sized cock instantly brought back incredible memories of Hans’s monster cock and the unbelievable ways he fucked me.

As their four outstretched hands slid up and down my sons massive shaft my mind drifted to memories of Hans and all the numerous fuck positions he molded me into with so much skill, as his monster cock reshaped my pussy and truly made it his.

Their groans of how fucking huge my sons cock was had me dizzy with thoughts of me stroking him and fucking him.

Although I’ve fucked many young black basketball players during the forty years of owning my real estate business, and some with outright huge cocks, not one of them compared to Hans and his freakish pussy stretcher. And not a single one of them compared to the size of my sons cock, in length and width.

There wasn’t a day that went by when I didn’t drift off and think of Hans and how he fucked me with that earth-shattering cock. Every bit a thirteen inch monster and a cylinder sized width that my long fingers could barely circle a quarter way around.

When I was fucking my young black NBA stars and they used to conceitedly say, “I’ll bet this is the biggest cock you ever fucked?” I would of course tell them it was by far the biggest cock, but in my mind I would picture, Han’s cock and how it easily dwarfed the big black cock I was fucking.

Han’s massive pussy-stretcher hit places in my pussy no other cock ever had, not even the biggest of black cocks I fucked. With each plunge into the depths of my clinging pussy I would feel his his gargantuan cock go far up into my stomach. And now the cock that my daughter and her friend, Brianna were worshiping was in every way a replica of, Han’s huge cock.

Huge was an understatement for the size of my sons cock. Gargantuan was a better description, although it was still not worthy of describing the enormity of what I was glaring at.

Both girls were standing, but bent over at the waist. It was such a naughty sight-seeing my daughter and her best friend dressed in garter sets with nude stockings and high heel pumps playing with my sons monstrous cock.

The way they were leaning over and stroking that massive cock hid his face, although at this point I was focused like a laser-beam on his massive cock.

I looked on in disbelief as I watched my daughters hands and Briannas stroking up and down his enormous shaft in a steady rhythm as he groaned in a deep voice.

I could not believe my eyes as I watched two sets of hands pumping up and down his giant cylinder shaped cock. Even with their long fingers spread far apart there was so much uncovered flesh. It was staggering to watch and see so much uncovered flesh, even with two sets of hands working it.

“Fuck we need an extra pair of hands to really work huge-assed cock,” Brianna said in a deep throaty voice.

“Maybe two sets,” my daughter added hotly.

When they let his massive cock was rest against his washboard stomach I was stunned to see the gigantic log-shaped cock towering up his chest and curve to the right just before his pectoral muscles. So fucking huge as it went right to the underside of his pectoral muscles. I must have rubbed my eyes twenty times to make sure I wasn’t seeing things.

“Jesus bro, your so fucking huge, we can’t even get our hands around a quarter of this huge-assed cock,” my daughter said with a sly giggle as she continued pumping his gigantic shaft.

Holy fuck, have you ever measured this big-ass mother fucker?” Brianna said in a deep voice, as she pumped up and down along with my daughter.

“He’s 13 fucking inches and 12 inches around,” my daughter added. Her language was coarse which I attributed it to being cultural.

“Fuck, this fucking pussy stretcher is longer than your fucking arm,” my daughter giggled, as her best friend put her arm against his towering shaft.

With her long arm against his shaft his cockhead went at least six inches beyond her long fingers. The contrast of her pitch-black skin against his white, smooth flesh was such a powerful sight.

I was so turned on by the sight of my daughter and her best friend stroking a cock that brought back memories of the ten days I fucked the enormous cock of the 18 year old German, Hans. Astonished by the staggering sight of my son and his monster cock, I just stood frozen as I looked on from behind the tall hedges.

Even though I was thoroughly fucked from my night in bed with the young billionaire, the sight of my sons monstrous cock had my pussy so turned on that I could feel my thong soaking wet.

I was so consumed with lust as I glared at the monster cock my daughter and her best friend were stroking. My sons enormous cock.

I watched as my daughter and her best friend went on each side of son, squatted on their high heel pumps and began kissing his massive cock.

My nipples were as hard as stones as I took in the sight of my son with a cock so unbelievably huge. My own son, who was the spitting image of his German father, Hans. Spitting image in every way, his chiseled good looks, washboard muscular stomach, and his gigantic cock.

My body was now on fire as I continued to watch the hot action going on, twenty feet in front of me. The only white cock I have ever seen that was nearly as big was the 18 year old Hans who was the father of my twins.

“Fuck. I can’t believe Mrs. Mullgrew had this big-ass cock in her pussy,” Brianna said as she went back to stroking him.

I nearly died when I heard that. Mrs. Mullgrew is the schools principle of my twins. The groaning got deeper and deeper and I could see my sons big, hanging ball sac disappear up into his shaft.

“Fuck will you look at the size of this fucking cock,” Brianna said in disbelief.

Brianna was on the cheerleading squad with my daughter. They had been friends since elementary school.

“I told you my brother had a gigantic cock,” my daughter said as she kissed his huge cockhead.”

“No shit, but seeing this huge-assed mother fucker up-close and stroking on it really gives new meaning to gigantic,” Brianna said which caused my daughter to giggle.

“Jesus fuck. We fucking can’t even get our hands half-way around this fucking log-sized cock,” Brianna said in amazement as she stroked my son in perfect rhythm with my daughter .

“Fuck, you do have the biggest fucking cock,” Brianna said giggling, as her hands and my daughters pumped up and down my sons gigantic shaft.

“I fucking told you, my daughter said then added, ‘he’s ten times bigger than my dad’s.”

That comment stunned me, as I thought to myself. As my daughter was stroking my sons gargantuan cock I said to myself, “that’s because your father is not your real father honey.’

But then I was stunned when I heard Brianna say,

“No fucking shit, and you know this monster fucker is easily five times bigger than my dad’s cock, she said then began kissing his grapefruit sized cock head.

She went onto say, “Fuck I thought my dads cock was huge, but nothing like this gigantic mutha fucker,” Brianna said in disbelief.

“And talk about loading,” she added as she stoked his giant shaft,” then added in a deep sultry voice, “we been at his giant cock for three hours now and this huge-ass mutha fucker keeps popping off like a fucking fire hydrant and stays so fucking rock hard after each time we brings him off,” Brianna said in her deep voice.

“Yeah, he’s like a fucking geyser that just won’t stop cumming,” my daughter said as she flicked her tongue across his grapefruit sized cockhead.

As my Brianna was kissing his huge cockhead my daughter was jacking his log-shaped shaft. All I could think about was what it would be like to jerk my sons massive cock through my hands, then to put my lips of his enormous crown until it shot a load of hot cum in my mouth and then to have it buried in my pussy.

Brianna then said, “ Yeah fucking your dad while you fucked mine and then us swapping and each fucking our own fathers was really hot, but nothing like what it would be like having this huge-assed mother fucker in my pussy.”

Just then he began to groan deeply as his huge-hanging balls drew up into his shaft. I knew what was going to happen next and couldn’t wait to see my son’s gigantic cock burst.

Suddenly his huge shaft began to twitch.

“Fuck this huge ass muta fucker is gonna pop-off again,” Brianna said in a stunned voice. “Huge assed mutha fucker came six times already and it’s gonna load again,” she said in a surprised voice.

My daughter continued to swirl her tongue around his huge cockhead as Brianna vigorously jacked his massive shaft. It was the most amazing spectacle.

“Fuck,” my son groaned as pre cum was streaming out of his shaft.

“Fuck even his pre cum is so fucking thick,” Brianna said heatedly.

“Yeah it flows like a fucking river,” my daughter groaned, then went back to flicking her tongue across his cockhead.

“Fuck that piss slit is huge and keeps flowing hot cum, Brianna said in a flabbergasted voice as she slurped it up with her tongue.

My daughter knew from experience that my son was going to cum and joined Brianna in stroking his massive cock.

She reached down and cupped his huge hanging ball sac in her outstretched hands. She was massaging his balls as he began to groan deeply. I could tell that she knew exactly what her brother liked. As I watched I was taking mental notes.

Suddenly my sons cock began shooting these long ropes of cum. I swear his ropes of cum were well over five feet long and incredibly thick. They shot out of his massive cock one after the other flying high into the air over the girls backs.

His cum was so thick that it splattered onto the cement with the sound of hail pelting the concrete.

Both girls were going wild as my sons cock burst. I could even sense that they were cumming from the astonishment of my sons heavy load. Then their voices confirmed my suspicion.

“Fuck my pussy is popping off,” Brianna cried out.

“Mine too,” my daughter said heatedly.

My daughter said excitedly, “I jack this fucking huge-assed cock ten times a day as he thinks about fucking my mom,” my daughter said in a snicker.

“Really,” Brianna said shrewdly then added, “so this giant fucking cock wants your mothers pussy?” she said in a teasing voice

I was stunned and so fucking turned on to hear it.

“Tell her bro. Tell her how bad you want moms pussy,” she teased as my son groaned deeply

“Oh fuck yeah...want that pussy so fucking bad,” he groaned in a deep voice which caused me to shudder at the thought of fucking that monster cock and my son saying he wanted to fuck me.

“Yeah each time I stroke him off he keeps saying how bad he wants to fuck her.”

“How bout your pussy?” she asked my daughter.

“No fucking way,” my daughter said, “I tried a hundred times, but can’t even get this huge cockhead inside my pussy.”

“Are you shitting me?” Brianna said stunned.

“I’ve had this huge cockhead inside me, but that’s as far as it will go.”

“But you have no problem taking your dads cock,” Brianna said.

“My dad’s cock fits my pussy the best,” my daughter said in a deep throaty voice.

“Better than your boyfriend,” Brianna teased.

“Fuck my dads cock owns my pussy,” she moaned as she jerked my sons cock.

It just occurred to me what was going on between my husband and my daughter when she would go away with him on weekend flights.

“Such a slut,” Brianna chuckled.

“Look whos talking. You and your dad fuck constantly.”

“You’re right. My dad definitely do own my pussy too.”

Brianna’s father is a powerful lawyer in LA, representing the wealthiest clients. He is also one of the most high-profile, eligible divorced men who has a procession of women vying for his attention.

“Best thing ever happened was your dad divorcing your mom when he caught her with that tennis pro,” my daughter said with a snicker.

“No shit, Brianna giggled. Now he gets my pussy every night, and my dumb ass mother have no fucking clue.”

Both girls got giddy and continued stroking my sons freakish cock.

This was all reveling to me as I learned that my daughter and her best friend have been fucking their own fathers, and even daughter-swapping with them.

“Yeah bro, here we are stroking your huge-assed cock and all your thinking about how bad you want to fuck mom,” she teased.

“Oh fuck. Want her pussy so fucking bad,” he groaned as his monster cock snapped as it glistened from the pre-cum that was discharging out of his grapefruit sized cockhead.

Lust was consuming me by the second. My nipples were burning through my thin dress. I knew right then and there, after hearing my son say how bad he wanted to fuck me that I had to fuck him. I had to fuck my son’s giant cock. I had to please that huge cock in a way my daughter, any girl or woman ever has, and I am quite sure there have been many.

After my son exploded my daughter and Brianna left the pool area. After a few minutes they came back out of the house wearing the tightest mini dresses. They were headed to the airport to meet my husband and Brianna’s father.

My husband was flying them to Hawaii where we have a condo. It was going to be a father-daughter fuck weekend. When my son said, “have fun dad- fucking,” both girls giggled saying they absolutely would.

My son then dove into the pool. With my daughter and husband away for the weekend, and knowing my son wanted to fuck me I undid my mini dress and put my high heels back on. I then walked out from behind the bushes. When I walked to the edge of the pool my sons eyes were riveted to me.