Son's Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,853 Followers

Mom then opened the little cabinet and grabbed one of her pink razors. What? Was she going to shave herself? Quickly my mind reminded me that she hadn't stayed in the bathroom long enough for that. But had she really been thinking about it? After looking down at her bush and smiling, she replaced the razor and whispered "What would Matthew say if I dared? And what about..." Matthew was my dad, obviously.

I never learned where she was going with that second question because, with one hand on the wall, she reached for her pussy again and fingered herself for a minute. An entire minute. I was watching my mother finger herself, bent slightly forward with her heavy breasts moving freely. Her eyes were closed, her lips opened and she was starting to breathe harder.

By that point I was masturbating as well and while mom didn't climax, I certainly did. I came and came and came, spreading my sperm all over my chest, belly and hands. When the video stopped, I was still trying to catch my breath, in silence. I could hear my mom in the kitchen, probably fixing lunch for the both of us. Using a truckload of tissues I cleaned myself up, put my swimsuit back on and went out of my room.

To my delight, my mom was now wearing one of her bikinis, one of my favorites. It was cyan coloured and it offered a great cleavage. The bottom was also halfway between a regular swimsuit and a g-string. I wasn't about to complain, or point it out to her. Luck was with me, with her choosing her two sexiest suits today.

Before turning around, she asked me, laughing, "Are you presentable this time?"

"Of course mom... I'm always presentable." I replied, smiling.

When she did turn around she looked at my trunks then her eyes lingered on my abs and chest. "Yep, very presentable. Now, can you please explain why you're still single? I can't believe that the girls in the village aren't crawling all over you."

"Mom!"

"Oh spare me your little boy outrage. Especially since earlier, in the pool. You're not a little boy anymore" she paused, grinning. "So, care to explain?"

"I don't know what to tell you mom. I know that a few of them are interested, but I'm not. The only girl I really like is with someone else right now, and I'm not going to try anything as long as she remains with him."

"Good. That's good." She said, bending forward to put a cake in the oven, offering me a great view of her cleavage in the process. "Now, care to put that body of yours to good use?"

"What?"

"That pile of earth is not going to move itself!"

"Aw..." I cried, having forgotten about that task.

"Go!" she was laughing. "Lunch will be ready when you're done. Think you can do it in 30 minutes?"

I mumbled something as I went out. I spent the next 40 minutes shovelling and moving the leftover earth from last weeks gardening project. It was boring, hard and sweaty work, wheelbarrowing the earth from the yard to the back of the garage. I also fell, twice, in the same goddamn hole. I was covered with dirt when I came back in, and mom laughed. "Shush! Don't come inside! I'll help you clean with the hose."

When we discovered that the water from the hose was way too cold for my skin, mom grabbed the big watering can instead. It was filled with lukewarm water. But with the very low pressure, it wasn't doing much. And so, with a very neutral mom-like expression, my mom began rubbing her hands all over my wet body. One large rinse, then rubbing for ten to fifteen seconds.

As long as she was doing my back, it wasn't all that bad. But when she moved in front of me and kept doing it, her breasts dancing again right in front of my eyes... I felt another erection coming up. Fuck! Inevitably, some water and dirt fell on her breasts, and she rubbed them with her hands a few times.

Once again I was trying my best to think of other things. And was failing. When mom kneeled in front of me to do my legs, I pulled back. When she looked up in surprise, I was smiling and reddening all at once. Still on her knees, my mom said "What? You're still way too dirty to come inside. It's either that or the cold hose."

"Damn... Mom," I sighed, "have you already forgotten about earlier?"

"What? Oh." She quickly glanced at my trunks and saw my erection. Again. Looking up at me with a smile, she said "Lew. I don't know what to say. We're all alone today. Can we just stop worrying about it? Let's say I'll take it as a compliment and move on, OK?"

"Er, OK, I guess." I really didn't know what to say, or do. I walked closer and let her resume.

Soon I was rock hard and you couldn't miss my cock from a hundred yards. My mom wasn't a hundred yards away. Maybe six inches, the distance between her nose and my cock slightly shorter than the length of my cock itself! I was mesmerized, staring at my mom's cleavage from this amazing point of view and seeing her glance at my cock more than a few times. She took a long time to clean my legs, even going under the trunk legs a few times. I could see her nipples poking through her bikini, which only aded to my arousal.

When she stood back up, her breasts nearly touching my cock as they passed it, she rubbed her hands on my already clean chest and abs again. And did it way too long. I was breathing harder, and I was pretty sure that she was flushed as well. Then she moved just a bit too close and we both felt my cock poking her belly. Looking down at my cock, she smiled, took one deep breath, sighed and said "All clean! Take a towel and come inside, dinner's ready. You'll be able to eat anything you want." Eat anything you want! Right!

As she was opening the door she looked back at me and caught me staring at her ass. "Staring again? How naughty! What if I were to stare at you like this?" I didn't know what I could say, but I turned sideways, making my cock stand out. To my surprise, mom stopped in the doorway and stared at my cock for a long while. She leaned against the door frame, her pose highlighting her breasts and hips. I took the opportunity to stare, openly, at her breasts, belly, hips, thighs and bikini clad pussy. I don't know how long we remained that way, in silence, openly enjoying each other's bodies. Eventually, after another sigh, mom looked into my eyes, smiled and winked before going in.

We ate inside, but didn't change out of our suits. It felt like mom was dropping quite a few things on her cleavage as we ate, bringing attention to it and forcing her to touch her breasts. Yet other than that, she didn't give me any indication that something odd was going on. I was aware that my hormones and imagination were powerful enough and were most likely tinting everything she did with sex. It had been a strange morning with her, and while I couldn't explain everything using coincidences and accidents, I certainly wasn't inclined to think that she was doing that to seduce me.

But that soon changed. After lunch, mom grabbed her own laptop and I could see that she was chatting with one of her friends. Judith, judging by her face. Judith was one of mom's best friends and was really funny. They chatted for a little while and then mom got up, announced that she had a few quick errands to run and left. She put a short skirt and thin camisole over her bikini and somehow it made her look even sexier. Alone in the house, I smiled: I was hard again. Part of my my mind told me that I should masturbate right now and take the edge off. I was really keyed-up, and for some unexplained reason, so was my mom. If I didn't get rid of that lust, it could lead to dangerous "accidents"...

I loaded up my favourite porn video site and searched for Jodi West, who made a lot of videos of staged mother-son incest. Everybody knew they were fake, unless Jodi really had about 20 different "sons", but it worked nonetheless. My plan was to watch that for a while, then finish myself off watching my own video of my mother. Soon I was jerking off, watching Jodi "accidentally" getting stuck half-way in and out of a window as her "son" walked behind her.

It was one of my favourites. I felt the first surge of pleasure as he touched her short skirt, but suddenly decided to stop. Closing the video, I looked down at my aching cock and thought "What if dangerous accidents did happen today? It's not as if I was forcing myself upon her this morning. Mom was in a fey mood, and I would not be the one stopping... stopping anything that could happen."

I got up and went to her laptop. From time to time, when I was alone in the house, I searched it in case she ever left nude photos of her poorly hidden. Dad was a photography buff, had a decent camera, and I'm convinced they did it at least once. But I never found anything. I now had a video of her, but why not get pictures as well? Ten minutes later, I hadn't found anything. Damn! On the other hand, curiosity had the better of me and I loaded up her messaging app. I quickly found her conversation with Judith, and in a matter of seconds my entire life changed.

My mother was trying to seduce me. She was trying to have sex with me. I couldn't believe what I was reading! At first they made references to earlier conversations, but alas my mother had thought to erase them. All I had was one from this morning, very early, and the last quick one. I was floored as I began reading the one from this morning. In it, mom told her friend that she had the entire day alone with me, and that she was going to try harder than ever to have sex with me.

Judith: Are you sure he's going to spend the day at home?

Nicole: Oh yes. I'll put my blue swimsuit this morning.

Judith: Not the one that's essentially see-through?

Nicole: Yep!

Judith: Crazy woman!

Nicole: I know! It's indecent, but I only wear it while I'm alone with Lew. I'm sure he believes that I don't know how transparent and high cut it is.

Judith: Of course he doesn't think you know... He looks at you as a mother! Hahaha!

Nicole: Yeah, looks at me like a mother with his erection in his fist! A big one at that! Lol! Just this morning, when I went to the bathroom, I found his pack-sack on the floor. I'm pretty sure he had a camera in it! But I knocked it sideways when I came in and couldn't think of a way to put it back without giving up the fact that I knew.

Judith: Oh, my sons have discovered that trick last year. Since then I've found many things in the bathroom that didn't belong. I've given them quite a few shows since!

Nicole: Naughty woman! Haha! In any case, I gotta put on my swimsuit and begin operation seduction! Talk to you later!

Judith: Bye!

I simply could believe my eyes! Mom was trying to seduce me? Shit! My cock was still rock had, and I pulled it from my swimsuit as I continued reading the last conversation, about 30 minutes ago.

Nicole: No luck yet! It's so hard to crack that incest taboo!

Judith: What did you do?

Nicole: Everything! We went to the pool and I teased him until he joined me. We played around and I jumped on his back. When I jumped back down, I made sure my hand touched his cock. His very hard cock. Just a graze. Then I grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up. I felt his really hard and big cock against my belly and between my breasts! I was thrilled, but he recoiled. We had a long talk after that, and it finished with a long hug, during which his cock grew back up.

Judith: And then, did you grab it?

Nicole: Nah! I think he would have had a heart attack. Poor thing, so shy. But I held him until I could feel it pressed against my pussy. And then he flexed it! It felt amazing! But it was also very obvious so I pulled back, refraining from moaning out loud. Oh, and later he was all dirty from working in the garden, and I cleaned him all down with my hands. When I kneeled in front of him with my "hyper-cleavagy" bikini, he got a huge erection. It was inches form my face! Shit I should have pulled it out and taken it in my mouth.

Judith: Why didn't you?

Nicole: I want him to make the first move!

Judith: You're wasting time my dear... You know just how I love fucking my boys!

Nicole: I know! Today! I'll have him today!

Judith: Go for it! Did you tell him you're going to be alone the two of you all night long?

Nicole: Not yet. I'm going to the store to get some lube, and hopefully I'll need plenty of it today!

I was shell-shocked, sitting on the couch with my mother's laptop next to me. So focused was I on my mom that I barely registered the fact that Judith had said she was already fucking her sons. Once more I felt like masturbating, but I stopped myself. Now my path was clear, and I was going to enjoy every second of this with mom. I couldn't believe that soon I was going to have my cock inside her pussy.

I suddenly heard her opening the front door, and my heart lurched as I replaced her laptop. I was still hard, and couldn't get up. At least not right away. From where I was sitting, I saw mom come in the kitchen and place her bag on the counter. She looked at me, smiled, and proceeded to remove her camisole and skirt. I decided to stare openly at her quick strip. When she noticed my gaze, she grinned and struck a sexy pose once she was standing in her bikini.

"Mom, you're gorgeous!" I said.

"Really? Oh thank you Lew. Let this be a lesson for you: all women like to get compliments on their look, regardless of their age!"

"Stop it mom, you're not old!"

"Pfff... When I look at some of your girl friends, I feel old!"

"Nonsense!" I said, then added "At least two of these friends are jealous of your body."

"Aw... thanks for the compliment, but I know that's not true!"

"I'm serious! Carly and Steph told me that they would pay to have a sexy body like yours!"

"Hmmm... Ok then." she said, walking right up to me. "What about you, Lew?"

"Would I pay to have a body like yours?" That came out before I could censor it, but instead of trying to turn it into a joke, I simply looked at her and smiled.

"Ha! Crazy boy! No, I mean do you think I'm sexy as well?"

Instead of answering, I got up. Mom was really close, and she didn't move to give me space. So when I got up, we were really close and my cock was just about touching her belly. "What do you think?"

Mom laughed, saying "Oh... that much? So naughty... How did I raise such a naughty boy?" she asked rhetorically. "I'm sure that soon a lucky woman will enjoy that..." after a brief pause, mom took her gaze from my cock to my eyes and added "Lucky her!"

She then turned around, touching my cock with her hip before going to the kitchen again. I nearly took her right there, from behind, on the counter. I saw myself pulling her bikini down and burying my face between her buttocks. But despite what I knew, actually making a move on my mother wasn't an easy task. It was utterly bizarre, in fact. In the kitchen, mom proceeded to lather herself with sunscreen. I was still rooted on the floor, looking at her when she came back and threw the bottle to me. "Care to do my back?" It was a classic, but judging by my heartbeat, it was working.

A minute later she was lying on the patio, on her belly, her arms folded under her head. I straddled her thighs, feeling my balls touching her skin through my swimsuit. I began applying the lotion, but took my time. Like the hug earlier, it lasted way too long, but nobody was complaining. Mom was hot, literally and figuratively with the sun glowing on her skin, and I was thoroughly enjoying myself. At one point I slipped my hands under her bikini and, to my surprise, it popped off on its own. "Wow, that was fast Lew!" my mom laughed. "I didn't know you had such deft fingers!"

"No no, it popped on its own!" I said, laughing as well.

"Right, right... In any case it was in the way."

I kept on massaging her skin, but I could now see the sides of her breasts, their size forcing them outwards. The first time my fingertips touched their swell, I was half expecting my mom to say something, but she didn't. A few seconds later, I touched them again, more brazenly this time. Nothing. For the first time in my life I was touching the sides of my mom's breasts. My cock was now painful again, so I took a chance. After squirting another glob of cream on one of my hands, I fished my cock out of my trunks with the other, feeling it slap against my belly. Now, if my mom turned around, she would see it.

Five minutes later, it was becoming way too obvious that her back was completely covered with the sunscreen. Without asking, without even thinking of asking, I moved down and began covering her thighs. "Hmm, that's nice... You definitely have good hands Lew. If you wanna give me a massage, I'm all yours." I'm all yours, she said! Right! I nearly choked. Instead I focused on her legs, from her ankles to the line of her ass, covering every last inch of her skin.

As earlier with her breasts, I gradually let my fingertips touch her ass. No comments, no reaction. My cock was twitching like crazy, but mom wasn't stopping me. Then, throwing caution to the wind, I poured more cream in my hand and after spreading some on the top of her thighs, I let my fingers cover her ass. I felt my fingers glide all over her private skin, covering everything that was not already covered by her bikini. "Hmmm... That's nice son." she mumbled as I was doing it. My eyes opened wide as she said that. My heart was racing again, torn between all I knew, all I wanted to do and all that was taboo. When I squeezed her ass again, harder this time, she moaned softly.

The third time, I went all the way. I pushed my fingertips deeper against her skin and slipped them under her bikini. I remained there for a while, enjoying her flesh and burning hot skin, barely trying to keep up the pretence. Soon my mom arched her ass upwards against my hands. She then slipped her hands from under her head and grabbed her bikini bottoms, beginning to push them down.

And it was then that we heard and saw the delivery truck stop right in front of our house. There was high fence with bushes, so the patio was very private, but we still saw it. And it was clear that it was a package for us. Mom pulled her bikini bottom back up and hurriedly tied her top before getting up. "Can you go and get—" and then she stopped, looking at my cock, exposed and unmissable. "Shit..." she said, smiling slightly, before disappearing in the house.

Two minutes later we were sitting in the kitchen, looking at a big box for dad. It's strange how much two minutes can change things. After the delivery man left, there was an awkward silence in the house. We both knew what would have happened if not for that delivery man. Our secrets were out, if not explicitly so. But now, with dad's box on the table, somehow things were different. Mom took a deep breath and got up, winking at me before disappearing in the basement where her small office was. I looked at the time, 2 o'clock, and wondered if this was the end, or just a little break.

Hours later, we ate together. We were both dressed normally by then. Mom also told me that dad was going to spend the night away, and that with Felix at camp for the week, so we would be alone. She smiled when she said it, but the magic was gone. Nevertheless we chatted all through dinner, but we talked about ordinary subjects. After that we watched a movie, side-by-side on the couch but without any special closeness.

It was painfully frustrating. In my mind, there was a storm of images popping in and out as I tried and failed to watch the movie: her aureolas, nipples and ass in her blue swimsuit, her cleavage in her cyan bikini, the nude movie of her in the bathroom, the fun in the pool, her hands on my chest as she washed me, her grin as she told me I was naughty and especially my hands on her ass, fully opened, under her bikini...

When mom asked me if I had enjoyed the movie, I blinked a few times, not even having realized it was over. She sighed, and took my hand. "Listen Lew... What happened today... Shit. I don't... I don't know what to..." another pause, another sigh. "Maybe it's for the best that we got, er... interrupted. That was a mistake... That was crazy!" she finished with a little laugh, but it felt forced. Nervous. I didn't know what to say and only mumbled some noise as reply. It's so frustrating! We had been so happy, so relaxed, so aroused! It had been so easy, so natural despite the utter strangeness of it all.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,853 Followers