All Comments on 'Son's Nerdish Girlfriend Ch. 03'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

I recall asking for some bdsm when I commented on chapter 2 of this wonderfully depraved story, and as the Good Book says, 'Ask, and you shall receive." What a fabulous filth fest you have served up, Jasmine. I loved this concluding chapter. It deserves every one of the 5 stars I've given it.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMmmmmmm...!!! Loved to read more about her..!!

walt555walt555about 1 year ago

Yummy, I love daddy's fucking their sons and girlfriend's. Although I didn't know that till now lol. I'd love more of this series.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I'm not usually into incest stories but this one was really hot. I am like Chris -- a closeted sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!! Please tell us more of sexy Beth, Master Ben and sissy faggot Chris. I can't wait to read more.

AydanFioreAydanFioreabout 1 year ago

That was SO fucking hot. More father/son incest please.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 1 year ago

An interesting twist. I'm thinking his little dicklet is getting locked up soon. Look forward to the next chapter

WhitfreyWhitfreyabout 1 year ago

This was a fantastic series! I'd love for it to continue.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

478. This was an excellent read, but I’m not a fan of gay activities, so I have mixed feelings about it. Since it shared the stage with a girl I have to provide 5 stars. I think I’d like a further maturation of the couple without the dadand let Chris revert to the male fucker he was meant to be. (No a fucker of males!)

parzi1207parzi1207about 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter! Absolutely love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow this is amazing! I keep re-reading it. Your humiliation scenes are always so good. I really hope that you do more of this series (and the Hypnosissy series too).

I can't wait to see what else you come up with. More humiliation I hope!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved most of this story but I was hoping at the end that Chris wouldn't get to fuck Beth at all -- she would force him to watch Ben fuck her again. Still a good story though!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku10 months ago

yes yes yes - I am a sub sissy slut faggot. Hot hot story, so exciting that the girl can be both sub to the dom male and dom to the sub male - that is what is needed.

maybeimbyemaybeimbye7 months ago

I was kinda hoping she stuck him in a chastity cage but still hot af.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Homophobic with the words like sissy and faggot ( which means something else in another country) and with coerced degrading acts. Saying his 5 inch penis was small when it's average sized. Misogynistic with the young woman becomes in a heartbeat not his virgin girlfriend who is nice apparently to someone who can take 8ins in vagina and Anal with ease and very nasty and degrading to her boyfriend in words and actions and dominant. And Arsehole dad complicit in all of it. Usual tropes of stockings and come, domination and nastiness and coerced incest which is Usual for this Author. Plus ca change. Won't read anymore from her, the Canadian but honorary American.

forceme2suckforceme2suck6 months ago

A D/s cuckold AND incest story with a relatively wholesome ending?! Yes please.

Always better when everyone is happy in the end, but still get thier humiliation and twisted jollies getting there.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117085 months ago

I find myself questioning Beths feelings towards Chris throughout this little messed up journey. I get the distinct feeling she fell out of love with the guy at some point. Leaving Chris in a somewhat, seemingly so, loveless relationship, or at the very least, a heavily one sided relationship. Which is quite the bummer for our protagonist.

----------

Beth strikes me as someone who simply wants Chris around for her own sexual pleasure. And thats it. A close friend who gets turned on by watching his-so-called-girlfriend get fucked. A kink dispenser, if you will. Basing all of this on a few things I've noticed in the story. Like how Beth didn't bother to reasure Chris she did in fact still love him regardless of what had happen, not even once, or the fact that when she did utter that word, it was soley in the context of her showing her devotion to a big cock, or, her new found enjoyment of lording it over Chris. Which is fine and all, but when someone confesses their feelings, on that deep of a level more often to genitals and other frivalous things, than to the person they supposidly love? Yeah. Thats just heartbreaking imho.

----------

I also find the repeated sentiment of ''I don't wanna be cruel, BUT'' that was uttered by his so-called-girlfriend and his dad to be pretty dang hilarious given how little they seem to give a shit when it comes to how he feels, or what he wants. Not out to kink shame, or say that the cucking itself was off putting necesarily, but rather, I found the method of them getting to that point to be unecesarily cruel and manipulative.

----------

Simply wasn't really for me. And before people start saying that if this story wasn't for me, therefor I shouldn't have bothered reading it, which is a fair opinion, I stuck to it due to him (Chris) being reluctant and seemingly not wanting to partake in their cruel games. I really hoped he'd either snap out of it at some point and reject them both, or, have Beth be a much more caring person than she turned out to be down the line. Perhaps have her realize how much she's hurt the one person she's supposed to love, assuming she still harbors any sort of romantic feelings towards Chris to begin with, ofc. But oh well.

----------

2/5 for the story so far. Would've been a 1. But a few things saved the story from being a simple 1/5. Like, I really enjoyed the turmoil Chris went through as the story progressed, the strap-on sex session as well as the clean up and cum sharing between the two ''lovebirds''. Soley when looking at those sex scenes in isolation and ignoring the cruel context. Heres to hoping they decide to actually treat the guy with some level of care and love in future chapters. But given the direction the story has taken so far, I very much doubt they will. If it ends up getting any more chapters in the first place, ofc

Quite the depressing story the author spun. But not without its hot moments, which isn't surprising as the author truly knows how to write hot scenes.

FunnyFearFunnyFear5 months ago

Hot concept, but written very lazily.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please do moreeeee

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very beautiful. Its intensely erotic when the Father breeds in place of the Son as a superior masculine authority. I know that for a fact, because I was unable to resist the scent when my first girlfriend came to me after. I knew what happened, and I did a nose dive to suckle paternal sperm out of Dao's hairy love nest.

After that, it felt natural when she insisted that my Father discipline me and mark me as defeated by making me into a dicksucker. I never knew I was a faggot until I suckled my Father's uncircumcised flesh, and I gave him my sexual devotion then and there, since his pecker was twice the size of mine, and I knew that I needed to earn what was inside his testicles, to drink from his essence.

My Dad is superior over me in every way, and Dao showed me that by giggling as he face fucked me into homosexual submission. I made a huge puddle of snot and spit and throat phlegm as I gagged, but my tonsils began to feel like a woman's clitoris, and I chugged Daddy's dick with all the enthusiasm of a pure bred faggish twink.

Once Dao turned up preggers, Dad forced me to marry her and he sodomized both of us. Dad broke down my anus and turned me out as a dickriding cowboy, clinching ass and chewing my anus on that fucking dick. Happy fucking ending, but also just the beginning.

Skippy2TonSkippy2Ton3 months ago

Beth should cage him in act 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES