Son's Nerdish Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you," said Chris.

"Oh, I bet you'd love that the other way around," Ben taunted.

"Jesus, Dad," Chris groaned, shaking his head like it was being pestered by wasps, even as he enjoyed the tongue in his ass.

Beth leaned back upright and feeling wicked she asked Ben, "What do you think of your son's gaping asshole?"

"It's a nice start, but I'm not sure it's gaped well enough for a big, fat cock."

"Three fingers then?" she asked.

"At least," Ben judged. "But he'll probably scream like a bitch."

"Then we'd better stuff something in his mouth," Beth suggested, glancing down pointedly at Ben's dick.

"Please finger fuck me," Chris said, his cock throbbing with need.

"Three fingers?" Beth asked Christ this time.

"Whatever you want," Chris agreed.

"Interesting. Are you saying you'll do anything I order you to?" Beth asked as she wiggled the tips of three fingers around his gaping hole, but only slightly inside his rectum.

"Yes I will," Chris agreed, sorely wanting his ass filled.

"So it's okay if I fuck your ass?" Beth asked, sliding only two fingers back in his asshole for now.

"Yes! Please fuck my ass," Chris moaned, wanting the feel of something even deeper inside his ass.

Beth silently pointed to Ben's dick, and then at Chris's head.

Ben's eyes went wide.

"Go," she mouthed.

"Remember you've just promised to do whatever I say," Beth reiterated, pulling her fingers out again.

"Yes, yes, whatever you want!" Chris agreed desperately, his dick throbbing with need... and his ass dying to be filled right up.

Ben climbed onto the bed while Beth lubed up her strap-on dick.

"W-w-what are you d-d-doing?" Chris stammered, as suddenly his Dad's dick was only a few inches away from his face and rock hard.

"Suck his dick, Chris," Beth ordered. "And do a good job."

"What? No, not that!" Chris cried out as his Dad (and thus his dick too) came closer to his face.

"You promised me anything," Beth reminded him, "and that covers lots of ground," as she brought her lubed dick close to his gaping hole.

"But that would be incest!" Chris objected, staring at the dick before him... which looked big and inviting, but he'd never admit it.

"It's just a cock," Beth said. "It's not like he's gonna get you pregnant."

"But I'm not gay," Chris said, grasping at straws to get himself out of this 'predickament', even while he couldn't tear his hungry eyes away from his Dad's large dick.

"No, you're not. You're just my sissy fuck toy, "Beth sort of agreed, pushing forward and sliding her dick into his ass.

"Oooooooh, fuck," Chris moaned, suddenly full of dick.

"Oh yeah, fuck my son," Ben approved, finding this scenario wickedly hot.

"Daaaad," Chris whimpered as new pain coursed through him, causing new pleasure to pulse directly into his dick.

Beth pulled all the way out, admiring the wider hole she'd just created, and she ordered, "Now suck that nice big dick, and I'll give you the fucking you so badly want and need."

"Beth, please, anything but that!" Chris pleaded, even as he moved his ass around and back, trying to find that cock again.

"Suck it, Chris, suck your Dad's big, fat cock," Beth said, slamming into him hard, but immediately pulling back out.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" Chris screamed, the cock going deeper into his ass this time... reaching new depths... creating new pleasure... and new pain.

"Right now, slut," Beth ordered, slapping his ass.

"Fuck it, give me that dick, Dad," Chris caved, looking angrily up at his Dad's grinning face.

"As you wish, son," Ben said, pressing his hard cock against his son's closed lips.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Chris complained as he opened his mouth and took his Dad's dick between his lips.

"Oh fuck," Ben moaned, as his dick slid into the soft mouth.

"Oh yeah," Beth said excitedly, and she slid back into Chris's asshole and began slowly fucking him, while she watched the wild incestuous act she'd puppet-mastered.

"Mmmmmmm," Chris moaned, since the cock in his ass felt so good... even along with the pain... which he decided was a good pain. Also, although sucking Beth's plastic cock had felt pretty natural, he was in complete awe of how natural it felt to have a real cock in his mouth. He hated it being his Dad's... really fucking hated that... but after just a few tentative bobs, he already loved the feeling of a cock in his mouth.

"Yeah, suck my cock, son," Ben moaned, turned on by this wild incestuous act he was taking part in... and thinking it'd be nice to have a cock sucker, and maybe even a bottom around the house to drop a load into whenever he felt like it.

"Yeah, suck your Daddy's cock," Beth cheered him on, with one hand on his back and the other on his hip, as she slowly pumped in and out.

Ben didn't respond... in part because he didn't know what to say... but mostly because he had a mouthful stuffed with cock. Shame... but also lust... coursed through his body.

"Yeah, he's a natural cock sucker," Ben groaned.

"Better than I am?" Beth asked with a playful pout.

"I didn't say that," Ben said.

"Good, because whenever I'm here, I'll always be the one you'll fuck," Beth asserted.

"That goes without saying," Ben agreed.

"Except..." Beth said as she started fucking Chris faster, "...you know, this time."

"Yeah," Ben said, as Chris took more and more of his cock into his mouth.

Then for a few minutes... four... perhaps five... Chris was spit-roasted.

He sucked.

He got fucked.

He became a cock hungry slut... bobbing faster... with more enthusiasm... even starting to bounce back to meet Beth's thrusts.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck yourself, you nasty cock slut," Beth taunted as she watched Chris doing just that.

Chris, having learned that being the target of all this name-calling was a weird turn-on, and wanting Beth's dick as deep as possible in his ass, rhythmically bounced back onto her dick and then leaned forward to take his Dad's dick... by now most of it... into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, son, you're a nasty cock slut," Ben said approvingly. If he couldn't have a stud for a son, this opposite kind now suited him just fine!

"A minute later Beth said thoughtfully, I think he wants a bigger, fatter dick."

"Ya think?" Ben asked rhetorically, reading her mind... or she may have been reading his, since the idea of fucking his son had been formulating in his mind for several minutes.

"How about it? Are you ready for a bigger cock, Chris?" Beth asked him.

Chris backed away from Ben's cock and said in a lustful daze, his balls on fire, so he was far from thinking straight, "Yes, yes, give me a bigger dick right away!"

"How about a big, fat one?" Beth proposed.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass with a huge cock!" Chris exclaimed, like the nasty slut he'd been turned into.

"Come around here and fuck him, Ben," Beth invited as she pulled out.

"W-w-what?" Chris cried out, having not realized what he was agreeing to.

"Come on, cuck. You know you want your studly Dad to fuck your slutty ass," Beth said. "Don't pretend you don't."

"But that's so wrong!" he wailed as his Dad went around behind him.

"Oh come on, son. Wouldn't you like to get fucked by your dear old Dad?" Ben asked, stepping up behind his son and using his hand to explore the gaping hole Beth had left behind from her deep drilling.

"Dad, I honestly don't know," Chris said. He did want his Dad's bigger dick in his ass... the pain-pleasure principle was really turning him on... but this was his Dad... his asshole Dad.

Ben fingered his son's greedy hole, his thicker fingers spreading his son's ass and making him moan.

"Oh fuck," Chris moaned, learning quickly how much he liked it rough.

"Oh yeah, finger fuck that asshole," Beth encouraged the man, her pussy dying for some more attention.

"Dad," Chris moaned, although he didn't know what words should follow that opening... since all this rough treatment and finger fucking had gotten him on fire and wanting more.

"You like this, son?" Ben asked as his fingers roughly finger fucked him.

"Yes," Chris admitted.

"You heard what he said, so fuck him," Beth said impatiently while she watched.

"You want your Dad to fuck you, son?" Ben asked as he pulled his fingers out.

"Yes Daddy," Chris heard himself saying. He desperately needed some sort of dick back in his ass.

"Yes Daddy, what?" Beth pushed. "Remember? Your Mistress wishes you to say all the words."

"Sorry, Mistress. Yes Daddy, please fuck your sissy son's asshole," Chris said, knowing those nasty words would turn Beth on.

"Oh, fuck," Ben said... his son's words a surreal turn-on.

"So fuck him already," Beth demanded rather shrewishly. "Fuck our slut now!"

"All right then, I will," Ben agreed, and he grasped his hands around his son's feminine hips and slid his cock in his ass.

"Daaaaaaaaaaddy!!!" Chris screamed his lungs out, as his Dad's fatter cock... and longer cock... filled his asshole deeper and wider, creating new pain... but also new pleasure.

"Oh, that's so fucking hot," Beth said as she stuck a few fingers in her pussy, even with the strap-on still in place.

"Such a tight asshole," Ben said, watching his entire dick disappearing inside his son's ass.

"Tighter than mine?" Beth asked.

"Both of you sluts have tight fucking assholes," Ben adjudicated, now all the way inside his son.

"Oh, fuck Daddy, you're so big," Chris moaned weakly.

"And now you love Daddy's big dick, don't you?" Ben interrogated.

"I do," Chris admitted, his shame having vanished while his submissive slut side took over.

"You do what, slut?" Beth required. "Words! I want to hear the words!"

"Yes Mistress, I love Daddy's big dick deep inside my asshole, just like it is right now," Chris said, submissively looking into his girlfriend's face.

"Because you're a cock sucker?" Beth asked as Ben pulled out and slid back in.

"Yes ma'am, I'm a cock sucker," Chris agreed.

"And a bottom bitch?" Beth drilled down.

"Yes, I'm a bottom bitch for big cock," Chris declared.

"And also a cuckold who loves watching his Daddy pounding his girlfriend?" Beth finished with a satisfied sigh.

"Yes, I love watching my Daddy giving you the fuckings with his big dick I couldn't ever achieve," Chris said, fully accepting his new role. He was a cuckold. A cock sucker. A bottom bitch. "Now please, Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me with that big dick."

"How do you want it, slut? Hard?" Ben asked as he slowly began fucking him.

"Yes, give it to me just as hard as you gave it to Beth," Chris moaned, wanting to feel his Dad hammering him from behind... and thus vigorously rubbing his prostate as his dick throbbed, and he felt he could come any second now.

"All right, sissy," Ben agreed as he began fucking him hard, slamming into his son.

"Oh yeeeeeesss, Daddy," Chris quaked, as his Dad's big dick filled him completely... over and over.

"Oh yeah, pound his asshole," Beth cheered, wondering if there were any pom poms around the house, as she watched this wicked and thoroughly gay incestuous act.

"Give it to me, make me your sissy son, Daddy," Chris moaned, beginning to find enjoyment by degrading himself.

"Oh, fuck," Ben groaned.

"Oh, yes Daddy, yes Daddy," Chris moaned, sensing he was about to come without any shame for a change. "Don't stop! Fuck your sissy son slut!"

Ben continued deep drilling his son, and a few strokes later Chris groaned and spewed a load all over his bedsheets.

"Shit, he just came!" Beth gasped, shocked.

"Oh yeah, congrats! You're a real sissy now, my slut son," Ben said, as he kept pumping his dick deep into his son.

"Then Beth felt a sudden irresistible urge. I need some dick right fucking now!" she screamed as she watched her boyfriend come without having his dick touched.

"That's fair enough. Come over here and fuck Chris and I'll fuck your ass again while you do it," Ben suggested.

"Oh shit, that'll be hot," Beth agreed, and Ben pulled out of his son... the ass gaped hugely by now.

Beth slid her cock right into Chris, this time with no resistance at all, and Ben went behind Beth and slid into her ass, also easily, and the fuck sandwich machine began running.

"Oh fuck," Beth moaned as Ben's dick filled her ass... and as she leaned forward, her dick lodged deep inside Chris, she just allowed Ben in effect to fuck them both, since each forward thrust he made gave her a nudge, thus hammering her cock deeper into Chris.

Chris lay helplessly in the afterglow of the most intense orgasm of his life, even as his prostate still kept getting stimulated.

"My two lovely fuck sluts," Ben sighed fondly as he fucked Beth hard.

"Always," Beth agreed, her orgasm rising quickly while she shifted from dominant mode to submissive.

"Yes, Daddy," Chris added mindlessly, as he accepted his new position as bottom bitch to both Beth and his Dad.

Then Ben fucked Beth for a couple minutes, and Beth screamed when her orgasm struck, "Yes, Daddy!"

Ben kept fucking her throughout the orgasm until he was finally about to erupt. He asked, "Who wants my cum?"

"We both do," Beth spoke for them both.

Ben pulled out, Beth stood up, pulled Chris up and told him, "Get on your knees before our Master. Show him proper respect."

Chris obeyed, albeit weakly, and then found himself kneeling next to his girlfriend. Both of their mouths were open, waiting for his Dad's cum... which oddly, he wanted desperately, and he said, "Please come in my mouth, Daddy. I need to taste your cum."

"Yeah, give him that big, creamy load," Beth added.

"Beg for it, son," Ben ordered as he pumped his dick.

"Please Daddy, give me your big load," Chris begged, and then added, humiliating himself even more, which was its own rush, "so you'll make me into your cock-sucking, ass-taking, cum-craving faggot."

"I thought you said over and over that you never wanted to be gay," Beth pointed out.

"Yeah, but I was wrong."

"Fuuuuuck," Ben groaned, his new and improved son's nasty words sounding so hot, so opposite to the relationship they'd had before, and he erupted almost instantly, shooting his load into his son's open mouth, and then some on his face, before turning his gun towards Beth to gift her too with some of the load.

Chris swallowed the salty seed, which tasted delicious... which was so surreal, since until just now he'd never even pondered the idea... and now he wanted even more of it.

Beth took the same cock that had been inside both Chris's and her ass into her mouth, and she extracted any last remnants of cum.

Spent, Ben eventually pulled out and said, "That was amazing!"

"Remarkable," Beth agreed, looking worshipfully up at his dick, even though it was now dwindling. With her eyes raised towards heaven that way, she looked rather angelic. That is, if you've ever seen an angel dressed like a slut with no panties, a strap-on, and cum on her face.

Chris added, "Life changing."

"Yeah, today really was," Beth agreed, turning and kissing Chris. "For both of us."

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone for now," Ben said, going off to have a shower.

"Bye, Mr. Jones," Beth said.

"Bye, top slut," Ben replied. "And bottom slut."

"Bye, Dad," Chris said, still on his knees... with his Dad's cum on his face.

Alone together, Beth asked, removing the strap-on, "Do you want to lose your actual virginity now?"

"Really?" Chris asked in surprise.

"Well, yeah. If you can last long enough," Beth smiled, pushing him onto his back on the floor and straddling him.

"I'll try to hold back," Chris said, thinking that after that most recent intense orgasm he should last a while at least.

"Try hard," Beth said. "Think about politics or something," as she dropped herself onto his dick, rested her hands on his chest and began riding him.

THE END

12