All Comments on 'Son's Nerdish Girlfriend'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Total Submission

Hot story! Five stars! Beth will submit much more to Ben and be his three hole slut. Chris will continue to be Beth's submissive even to watching regularly as Ben uses Beth! Beth will eventually drop Chris in favor of one of the school's jocks but will always crave Ben's cock and those of other older men. Debauchery, as usual, Jasmine! Well done! Good luck in the contest!

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 3 years ago

Since Chris loved the cream pie, maybe Ben should teach him to suck cock as good as Beth.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed the story of Chris watching his girlfriend be deflowered by a better man. Personally, I prefer a brother or friend or bully instead of the dad, but it was still very hot. Keep up the good work!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

I'm not sure that any son would stand there and watched that. But overall its a decent story. Maybe dad brings over one of his sluts and tries to teach his son a thing or two and takes Beth for himself.

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

Piss poor fathering. Ruins two lives in one fell swoop. Doesn’t Chris have a baseball bat?

ManoBlueManoBlueover 3 years ago

Not rocking with this one! Wimps👊🏿

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

I like much of your stuff, but lately you’re going down a road I can’t follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This one is a bit of an abberation ...

... from your usual high standards and excellent writing.

Maybe it was an intellectual exercise, to see if you can write something which embodies a complete arsehole acting in an abominable manner? If so, it succeeded, but not as an enjoyable read.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 3 years ago
Five starts because

No silk stockings, no use of "knees" or Mommy pets, and the other tropes you tend to overuse. For a while I was coming to the conclusion that an AI program could do your writing for you as it was getting so repetitive.

So, good job for doing something a little different for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hello

Now, if Beth could be motivated to participate in a threesome with her nerdy mother and Ben, the story would be more interesting.

Mary_ZosoMary_Zosoover 3 years ago

I really like how everything worked out in the end. Chris clearly gets off on the cuckoldry and humiliation (which I can definitely relate to as a fellow sub and cuckquean). Ben got to dominate and deflower a hot and very willing young woman, while satisfying his son's need to submit. And Beth got to discover her inner slut and practice both submission and dominance because she's clearly a bit of a switch. Happy endings all around! Very nicely done, as usual.

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
Loved the new direction

Hot new story, loved the change, would love more of this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow some story

Quite an asshole dad taking the girl lije that. Of course she is going to love it

Msellie2Msellie2over 3 years ago
Thank you!

I have this very specific fetish where my dad seduces my past and/or present day crushes, and that doesn't often get written, so I'll take this one as a 'close enough'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

Sorry, usually love everything you have posted Jasmine, but this no, his father is just a useless, uncaring and selfish arsehole and that's being unkind to an arsehole, after all, where would we be without one. How any father could treat their son like he does begger's belief. Sorry, no stars for this and please no more episodes.

Ss_new_friendSs_new_friendover 3 years ago
Wow

Don't know why humiliation stories like this are so arousing for me, but I'm beyond caring - great story!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 3 years ago
Love this new twist

I love this new twist mate I can see so many ways this can go

You always give us an enjoyable read Jazmyne don’t stop

parzi1207parzi1207over 3 years ago
Amazing!

Love it! Hope you’ll make more!

LoneWolf1391LoneWolf1391over 3 years ago
Nice

Hope to see a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epilogue:

Later that evening, as Beth was upstairs being sodomized by Ben, Chris went to the pharmacy and bought the strongest sleeping pills he could find available over the counter. Mixing it into the dinner he made for his Dad and himself every night, since his Mom had taught him the basic skills for how to be a functioning human while his Dad was a narcissist and never cooked, he waited for the chance to demonstrate to Ben that "slow to the mark" is not the same as "inevitably useless". He was actually looking forward to helping Ben experience, apparently for the first time, how utter disrespect feels.

It only took about 45 minutes for the laced dinner to be digested, and the 'Man' of the house was collapsed on the couch in front of the TV, dead to the world for the next twelve hours. Ben hadn't even been concerned that his son hadn't had any appetite for the meal, attributing it to a petty sulk over the events of the day. With a bit of difficulty, since he wasn't practiced in undressing his Dad, Chris pulled out the cock that was still sticky with his "girlfriend's" various juices. Reaching even further south, he grabbed the soft sack and pulled it from the fabric, weighing the flesh pouch bitterly in his hand for a moment, before pulling the needlenosed, toothed pliers from his back pocket. Chris felt tempted to stab them into the despicable man in front of him, but he refrained from doing so much obvious assault that he would be charged for a crime. Instead, he slid an industrial rubber band, the starting size about big enough to reach around a dime, up on the narrow mouth of the pliers, then struggled to open the handles and stretch the band wide enough to feed first one then the other testicle through. His charming father barely twitched in his sleep as Chris allowed the band to roll off and snap into place around the new skin balloon. He could hope that the neutering band would make the balls fall off before his Dad woke up, but anatomically that was unlikely. It would still be excruciating to remove and heal from, and would maybe send a message that might get through the cruel, self-absorbed skull.

Then Chris stuffed all of Ben's package back into the soiled boxers, pulled on his own backpack, slung his duffel bag over his shoulder, and stepped out into the night. He would sleep on friend's couches until he could find a room to rent for two or three hundred dollars a month. Anything would be better than listening to endless lies about what love, home, and self-respect are supposed to look like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is really a Summer Loving Contest entry?

It is of a very bad taste and not better than the author's other stories. Quite short too. More was to be expected from a story entered in a contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I feel like you're a great pitcher who lost their fastball. I really don't get the past year of stories.

great lovergreat loverover 3 years ago

Such a hot story with a terrible premise. Fantasy is not for real people.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Not My Cup Of Tea

Sorry but couldn’t and didn't warm to this story. I know it's different from most of yours and I applaud you going in a different direction but all three characters came over as shallow. Only Chris had any decency but that was lost by the end. Anonymous comment of 9th September with an epilogue suggesting castration ring be applied to his father's balls would be a fitting climax, sorry, conclusion. Any suggestions for Beth??

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Well thanks for clearing that up for me. A five like Chris's cock. Dad of the year not likely, Daddy of the day uunnhhgg yes. Chris take her ass right now you twit, she won't say NO and you can loosen her up for the inevitable. Either your in or find yourself out, that's how it is with sluts and big cock meat. Rebbeca illustrations please, simple lines, simply arousing😮

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Great story, loved it !

I sure wouldnt mind reading a part 2 or similar theme stories

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
WoW

Thank goodness this isn't for real. regardless of the circumstances.. and that includes the gf asking for it... you just DO NOT disrespect your son like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm sorry

I was actually skimming since the beginning and I didn't get past that "who the hell comes that fast?" (idk if that's verbatim but it was somewhere there) before fully scrolling past. i mean, I've probably read so many similar story ideas (even more fucked up than this probably) but idk what rubbed me wrong here. if there ever was a real basis of this somewhere in the world...sighs no comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Highly erotic and very naughty. The luckiest person in this story was the pathetic son who was humiliated by his father and his girlfriend as they had raw, hardcore, lustful sex in front of him. Well done silkstockingslover.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

I love your stories and i know the theme is humiliation. Bit i couldn’t help cheering that the kid would plant a 2x4 over the back of the old man’s head and push them both in the swimming pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very hot story. there should be more stories where daddy fucks his son's girlfriend

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Didn’t care for father interceding, but that was the whole point of the story. I would rather have Beth gradually discover for herself that Chris was lacking in all phases of the act. Of course she already knew that he wouldn’t take the initiative (or anything else), but again, that was for her to determine, not aided by his father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This could never be enough 1 stars.

A hobo lighting his farts on fire would be better than this. Absolutely wild.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesover 1 year ago

Saw the new sequel, so I read this first. Amazed by the negative comments that took the story so personally. Anyway, five stars from me for the truthiness of it all, even though it is non-PC. Now, on to the sequel.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Like monkeykinglives, I saw the heads up for this new chapter, so I read chapter one first. I love incest stories, and this is a lovely example of the fetish. Please don't heed the gainsayers, Jasmine. It always puzzles me why they bother reading all of a story they so obviously dislike. (And it begs the question could they do any better?) I love this kink, and I'm just off now to read chapter 2. But not before giving you 5 stars for this effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Complete trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eating his dad's load was hot. Need a chapter when daddy teaches Chris how to take a dick since he can't last long enough to please a bitch. Let daddy fuck him and take his load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@hottieolwen how would they know they don't like it if they didn't read it? Lol.

People can like cuckold stories and not like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid wimpy Chris should have recorded Ben and Beth and circulated the pics did videos everywhere!! A STUPID SON IS CUCKOLDED BY HIS WHORE FATHER

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

This story was so fucking hot it turned me so much -- I came into my hand AND ATE IT ALL UP !!! I don't care who it is who fucks my wife as long as his cock is bigger than mine. And I definitely want to eat the creampie from her pussy or even her ass after he fucks her. My daddy, my uncle, my brother, my boss, my neighbor -- I don't care as long as they fuck her good and leave me a juicy creampie to eat. I'll even suck their cocks afterwards. I guess that will likely be in the next chapter.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

476. Rather improbable, but hot with a lot of possibilities for future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hated this story if my father ever did this to me I would beat the fuck out of him.

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

This made me feel sick actually. There was neither a true girlfriend nor an actual dad to be found in this scene. Two revolting people I hope Chris can walk away from sooner rather than later.

Cuckwannabe1984Cuckwannabe19844 months ago

I can't believe people read the entire story if they clearly don't like it. Just shut down the tab and get on with your life. Great story (story!!).

rickylaw01rickylaw0111 days ago

To bad he didn't have a dominant bone in his body. If he did he could have said Fuck you ya little slut. You're my girlfriend. I got your asshole wet and now I'm taking it. Then he should have jammed his five incher straight up her butthole. After he filled her ass with his jizz he could say to her...There ya go whore. Tell my dad I lubed it up for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES