All Comments on 'Son's Nylon Love...His Mom'

by racerex

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
18

I dont know why everyone on here is 18 years old, but an 18 year old who said his only stipulation with his mom was to do only household chores, looks like the s o b would get a job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love your stories a lot !

To me, you are definitely the best on Literotica and by far !

Here are some advices to make it perfect:

- I would love to have at least 3 full pages instead of one. It's too short as it is, though your rhythm is really good. Of course, I don't mean filling pages with things that are not relevant; I just mean more of what you already write so well.

- You should also put some space and break some big paragraphs into shorter ones. It's easier to read. One is 40 line long; that's way too big ! No paragraph should be more than 10 line long. So 1 of 40 becomes 4 or 5 that are shorter than 10.

- Add a lot more dialogue. Make your characters talk more. Make them moan and shout too ! It will be a lot more lively.

This said, your kinky story telling is incredible. I love your stories the most !

Keep creating many sexy foot stories; you definitely know how to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * *

Maybe in Part 2, "Sweetheart" will get to fuck Mommy's wrinkly little asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the best.

I love this story.

I hope there is going to be a chapter 2.

Maybe the son could suck moms nylon covered toes daily and there could be some face sitting so mom can squirt in his mouth, mmmmmmmm.

Great work and keep it up.

bamapostalbamapostalalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Hope your next story includes more pantyhose especially suntan and dark brown ones. Maybe you could have the son get caught wearing moms pantyhose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hi

i fuck my little brother when he was sleeping one night i can't forget my this bad way

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
Short

The seduction was pretty quick tbh, but it was well written. Would of liked it to be played out a bit more but it was good. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fornication for footie and fetishes

Loved it. It would have been juiciest if mom took a nylon stocking and encased the sons penises in the nylon and then dipped his wick inside mom's sweet soggy cunt. A "FRENCH DIP" YOUNG SON MEAT IN NYLONS AND THEN PANTYHOSE PUSSY PLACE TO PONDER A DRENCHED DELIGHTFUL DELUGE OF PUSSY PLEASURES OF MOM'S TREASURE TROVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I jerked my husband off as he fingered me while reading your story out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mommy's secret love toy.

The young toddler was curious about the possibility of a good sensuously mommy fucking once more. Mommy left many wet pantyhose and hot books like mommy's loving son in lingerie. Mommy knew of the wonderful sexy fetish her baby had for mom's nylon. The pantyhose wet pretty pink panties were within his grasp. Mommy was home but entertaining her boyfriend. Likewise the boyfriend had a liking for the pantyhose high heels plus liked to dress-up. The toddler now was quite used to wearing mommy's lingerie. The sweet baby got used to strutting around in the female garb. Clicking in her high heels the sweet baby saw her mom having a incestuous hother time with older son and daughter. The boyfriend dolled up in lingerie and fuck me high heels was enjoying mom's strap on. Mewing screaming his penise encased in his pantyhose was leaking precum. Mommy told him to cut a hole in the nylon. He did and slid his cock in the sister once more.shhhh. my baby will hear. The sweet boy was so excited watching his mommy brother with all the hot wet lingerie swishing.

He had to join in the incestuous love in. Mom I need to know you love me again. Mom told the toddler to carefully strut downstairs and take his place. Mommy my pee pee is so hard. Where do I put it now.... why don't you fuck mommy's nice pussy. Yes mommy. ... he worked his way to his own mommy's legs now drenched with secret sauce for her baby's cock. Now mommy....yeah slid it in my Cunny honey. Oh mommy gonna have my cream in your pussy.....yes come in mommy's pussy. Fill mommy with your baby spermy.

My brother told his sister to rub his pantyhose against his like before. The leaking nylons were wet with sexy juice. Oh sister yes like that. Soon after the brother was doing sis once again. Mmmm. Oh .my favorite sister's pussy feels hot....mommy could I fuck sissy again. ..? Yes but don't cum yet. Save your delicious special seed for mom's cunny. Mommy needs your body to produce our new son. Mommy. ..I need more lingerie high heels of course. My nails too. Yes son...we will have more lingerie not stuff. Did you do your meds...yes mommy...

I feel like I could go for ever. Good. Now...fuck my bitch she friend. Fuck her in her nice tight hole. Oh?well ok. Lube up good. The cross dressing bitch needed cock in his fuck hole. Fuck me my baby. The youngest boy fucked mommy in her rectum beforehand. The boyfriend opened his legs and seething lyrics full of luscious lust spewed forth. Fuck me in my Cunny. ..he obviously liked being the mommy bitch. Ugh. Mommy. It's so tight. More KY jelly. Mommy I'm in her fuck hole. The mommy bitch locked her high heels to make sure she fucked all of the boy. Mommy sucked her cock. Now mommy. ..gobs of cum shot forth. Oh I love mommy's cunny. The boy withdrew . Mommy took the still erectile incestuous penises to enjoy it filling her wonton pussy with ten year old spermy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pantyhose and families transvestite incestuous orgy

Not only because of her incestuous lust for her pre teen son but her lust for her sisters and daughter made her boutique the perfect place to train her incestuous family to Don the most high quality lingerie for extra curriculum. The cameras were ever present. Even large room to relax in lingerie. Mommy showed me how to dress up at 9 years old. I did always look more like a girl. Mommy gave me pills to grow up. My breastson were made into size 36c. My nylons were the best money could buy. Mommy insists on milking my pussy penise daily. Soon Mommy's mouth was watering she was licking her lips with the delicious yummiest lip gloss

Mommy's love was so sexy . Wearing female clothing when only 8 or 9 I began to enjoy it so.mommy was nurse. She had drugs for me to swallow . I remember the drugs. Desoxyn conjugated estrogen phenobarbital others. When I was eleven her educational purposes were in fashion and high end lingering shows. I was now dressed full time very well endowed with my feminine traits. My big sister's were busy in the boutique. Mommy told them to wear sensuously seductive hot items with 5 inch high heels.big sister's clothes when she was sixteen years old way scandalous. My fourteen year old sister wore similar things.

I Was ten dressed in my s exist lingerie high heels make up wig with lot's of yummiest lip gloss. I was looking through my family's computer when I was surprised to watch mommy and her sister's having hot incestuous lesbian orgy complete with double dildos vibrating in mommy's wet cunny. Rubbing my pretty penis in my pantyhose I walked over to mommy's room to the bed with the silky sheets. Mommy. It's time for my milking . Come to mommy's bed. Son now you need mommy's cunny. Mommy it's so hard can I put it in your cunny like your lover's. ....yes my baby. The sweet love your incestuous mommy's cunny is really important. Now. Oh good. Your prettiest pussy is nice . Put it in mommy's cunny like beforehand. You look so pretty sexy too. Likewise mommy's tits. Good job. French kiss mommy's pretty mouth too. Their tongues twisted incestuous lyrics once more were held in high esteem. Fuck mommy's cunny once more and do it hard you mother fucking bitch. Mommy. I have too come .it's coming. No.no not now. Mommy told me .pull it out you bitch. Mommy told me she was not ready. Mommy got up and told me too fix my lipstick the pantyhose on my luscious legs. Mommy has pretty legs too. Her high heels were 6 inches high. Your sister's will enjoy this beautiful incestuous orgy too. They are looking through the closed circuit TV sets.

Come in to mommy's room every body. Oh look. Mommy fucking our little brother in her lingerie. Mommy. Sister's looking at me like she is horny. Little brother. Come to your sissies. Let us show you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I MOVED IN BACK TO MY MOM'S PLACE AFTER MY FIRST WIFE LEFT ME

My mother never hid her emotions. She was kissing me since i was a baby. When i was a small child she used to kiss me all over my body and all over my face, on the lips too. When i was a teenager i was avoiding her hugging, petting and kissing. We were an immigrant family and I considered her behavior un-Canadian.

When i went back to liver with her she gradually started showing her affection more and more. I never protested. I was very low at the time and her afffection felt good... & then some. I started kissing and hugging her back. It felt good: at first it was almost Platonic with a bit of sexual excitement but the latter was slowly but surely gaining ground. I did not analyze myself, i just let it be.

My mom had a good office job. She was buying nice clothes and nice & classy undergarments. I noticed that she mostly had stay-ups as regards hoisery and many panties were thongs. Her bathing suits were bikinis.

I appreciated my mom as a mother who never remarried because she had an underaged son and as a fuckable woman with whom i would have an affair without hesitation if she had been somebody else's mom.

That's when i first offered her to massage her feet; she asked me to rub her calves too. That moment i was "beamed" into 7th Heaven.

I asked her about men in her life. She at the time had a "fuck buddy" 15 years her senior whose wife was gravely ill. She described him as a decent and healthy man & added she respected him & liked him but did not love him.

Everything that took place between us then (& later) were acts of love between 2 people who deeply cared for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fetish, and the rest of the best of "Son's Nylon Love "

As time went on the way to the next level of the best of all the time with the help of the mommy and her new home of incest was the expanded line of the most feminine fun and exciting and new experiences with the help of a new mommy's helper. The mommy employed a few transvestite hair dressers and others to join the group of friends and family members all attuned to the right place in the future of our own little world of our favorite fetishes and the other things that we so much could have done in the future of our lives. The mommy slut always had loved the incestuous silken fetishes to get the family together with the help of the best lingerie and other femininity trappings the incestuous action desired. Mommy's wet and willing cunny the always willing little orifice, the first to offer a nicely wet and delicious fucking, The more they were all in the smoothly and sensitive confines of the cocoon of nylons and spandex the incestuous action went unabashed. The mommy slut always had a treasure of silky-smooth garments like the vastness of the best lingerie and the rest of the nylons, lingerie high heels and hot items to choose from. The boy now knew that it would be the same always. To be able to slide into the incestuous silken fetishes the mommy and her new home and "her "new sissification required for the next passionate and the rest of the best of the mommy sluts edification. The boy now knew that it would be a great time to do it for the incestuous silken trap that the mommy slut now had to do with her new job and the rest of the nylon clad legs and sweet mommy's cunt the incestuous action called me for. I will not only be mommy's nylon wearing son to fuck her, but I have to be the best mommy's boy and girl in the future for her sweet and yummy cunny. Her lust and quickly developed conjunction of the best lingerie and other stuff much-loved by the boy's fetish enveloped the incestuous silken trap the mommy slut was just looking to get her now slutty son of a little transvestite the incestuous action in reliance on the way to the next level of service to the mommy slut. The boy now knew he HAD TO DO IT! HER DRENCHED PANTYHOSE THERE FOR the incestuous action in the future of the most incredible and increased ferocious incestuous action in nylons was the only thing that was the on the little girly bitches agenda. Sniffing mommy's nylons, and then jerking off was just not working for the incestuous silken fetishes the mommy slut now had her baby firmly indoctrinated on. The boy now knew he HAD TO DO IT! HER DRENCHED PANTYHOSE THERE FOR the incestuous action in the world of the most incredible incestuous action to come up with was just about to be the main attraction to be on the way to get her mommy cunny with her wet and willing pantyhose and lingerie the incestuous silken fucking mom and daddy need to have. The boy now clad in the nylons took the opportunity to get her now slutty son in the world of incest, the forbidden fruit of the mommy slut. "Mommy, gonna need to be your best little mother fucker! " SON, MMMMM MOMMY'S PANTYHOSE ARE SOAKED! FUCK MOMMY'S CUNNY WITH YOUR COCK CLITTY! The only thing that was not yet been determined by the lust was just the way it should be done in the future of the best way for the incestuous silken trap to be closed. "Oh my goodness, but it is so big and mommy loves the incestuous silken cock mommy has in my wet pussy baby! " SON, MMMMM MOMMY'S PANTYHOSE ARE yours. Mommy's cunny is always yours. You can fuck mommy anytime you want me. !"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom takes cross dressing son shopping and then shows him how to be a "proper woman".

The horny slutty mom indoctrinated her sweet girl with treats. Some were not legal. When the boys spirit was broken when his wife left him to be a lesbian. The boy showed up at moms crying. "Oh son" Mommy understands. She wasn't good enough foir my baby. Forget her. The mom spiked his OJ with powerful addictive drugs soon addicting him. Now she had her baby back again soon again enjoying her sons hard cock pumping her incestuous vagina daily once more. "Oh baby, come take your meds" She had him strung out on stimulants, and other mind altering drugs turning him into her sex slave. "How do you feel baby"? The powerful drugs had her sons brain adapted to her ever whim. "Come to Mommy don't forget to pretty up in the lingerie and make up sweetie. " The son now became her little sissy bitch to fuck and the now feminized boy loved her role in Mommy's incestuous plan to keep her new hot girly pretty and would do EVERYTHING to obtain the drugs, enjoy wearing her new intimates and loved fucking her mommy whenever she called her. "Son, we're going shopping at the mall for lingerie and high heels and getting our nails ans make up done. Oh Mom, Oh yesss, I love buying our sexy things and then fucking in them so much. The drugs left her brain washed into believing it was God's plan to do as she was told by the woman she now thought was her personal savior. Arriving home, they spent over 4 thousand in high end feminine attire. Including full length white mink fur coats they would only wear lingerie under the furs. Now the boy waited on her Mommy hand and foot. He paited her nails and dressed her in a fashion the mommy loved. "Time for your meds baby, this time adding increasing amounts of highly additive and pleasing formulas that kept her new girl on cloud nine. After one hour the new mommy fucking hot incest loving girly bitches cock hard and sliding deeply inside her sexy body. Does mommies girl feel good now? "Oh God! Mommy I need to fuck your pussy again,NOW! " Oh that's Mommy hot incestuous lover,so pretty for Mommy. "Now come here and FUCK mommy this instant!" He clicked over to his Godess in her 6 inch high heels and quickly slid her hard cock inside of her Mommies wet cunt. "FUCK ME BITCH"! "Y Yes Mommy....Pounding her pussy savagely she rammed her cock for hours in the damp recesses of incestous bliss." Mommy, is it good"? Yes sweetie, cum in Mommy and give me a baby with your seed . Oh YES, Gonna come in your mommy cunny.... "GOOD GIRL"! They fucked 4 more hours that night. OH Mommy, I Love you so...Gonna fuck my Mommies wet cunny always"! Yes sweetheart you will....Fill me with your cum baby...Yes Mommy.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mother suggests her son wear pantyhose and high heels

The Mom needed some pleasure. The son's penis erect under the wet nylons was too hot to resist. "Mommy I'm sorry I took your expensive pantyhose". The mothers chance was now. Son ,you like Mommie's pantyhose? y-yes mommy. oh they're so pretty and they're so smooth and silky....Stroking the hard cock through the wet nylons the hot Mom needed some pleasuring. "Mom, what are you doing"? The hot Mom caressing the hard cock through the wet nylons was too hot to resist. The wet vagina required a nice smooth and erect cock . " Stop mommy, " It was far too late. The hot Mom needed servicing. Before he knew it his cock was sawing in and out of his own mommy's sucking cunt. The incestuously perversion loving two were breathing rapidly as the pace quickly increased. "Oh GOOD! " the boy started to let go of any inhibitions or misgivings now. The mommy noted the salacious and lewd manner of the twisted societal taboos against the absolutely forbidden list between Mom and son. " Mommy, my cock feels so right in you". Oh, Oh, Oh... The boy started to let go completely. "That's it son"! fuck mommy"! The fervour and the language of the twisted societal taboos against incest abandoned, mother knew the boy of 13 years would now be hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Decades of sex by the boy and Mom continued.

The wet vagina required a nice smooth and silky long incestuously perverse fertile penis erect and willingly lewd sons defilement of the twisted mommy slut. Once more the wet vagina required a nice pleasuring. "Oh, fuck! mommy noted the lack of a conscience prohibited son rutting her soggy cunt! Nothing mattered any more except the rapidly increasing vile and unheard of prolonged nature of a incestuously perverse captured son addicted to mother fucking.

slutty4sonslutty4sonover 6 years ago
me

that's a good son like mine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Son's insatiable nylon love with......his sweet mommy.

A delicious and delectable diatribe of torrid, lewd and lushious love forbidden by many, so cherished by some. Those privileged individuals driven by unbridled needs to go where Mom wants and sons desire. Smooth wetness plunging deep inside maternal caverns. Clad in silky smooth nylons, erections pummel mommy until she.is well satisfied......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mother was insistant.......t

the wanton demanding mother cursed at the pre-teen instructing him to debase his very own biological birth mother by unbridled and preverted lust unbeforehence rendered on the incestuous lewd Mommy bitch. The boy who was deep inside of the confinds of his sweet mommy grinned and grunted pummeling her sopping wet cunt. "Oh mommy, gonna ... gonna cum.... The mother wasn't finished with the pre-teen instructing him to go deeper and faster and not to cum yet. The bitch had important things to teach the lad.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mom's house is still available , I have to admit that Mom was very convincing.

Even after leaving Mom's place I ached once again for the opportunity and pleasure to meet with her on a regular basis. Dad died and Mom required help with the babysitting of my sister's pre-teens .Sis works as a registered nurse and she knows I and Mom will school the kids in introducing the kind of family values and proper responses needed for the continued acceptance so cherished in her sexual subjugation of all in the family. The girls now ovulating will be impregnated via my DNA . Mommy is also reminded me of my obligations to her satisfaction and seemingly insatiable sexual demands from her son and daughter. Sis works for a female Dr. and seems to have unlimited access to a supply of the best pharmaceutical ass kicking drugs money can buy. Our girls are dependant on the meds to help bring them to the blissful and increased prolonged incestuous longing they are accustomed to. My formula is simple. Powerful stimulation early AM., with a generous dose of methylphenidate and d-amphetamine salts. Our girls love to enjoy being videoed . Mirrors are on the walls and ceilings. As the psyhostimulants take effect, Mommy instructs the children to have unlimited access to her luscious breasts and deliciously sweet vaginal secretions. Our youngest daughter ,12 has learned to be especially cognizant of her grandmommies love of tasting the now ovulating wetness plunging her tongue whilst doing well in the "69"position. Hot incredible incestuous longing they are accustomed to. My penis, hard for Mommy and usually beneath a senuous combination of silky smooth spandex and nylon leaks pre-cum as my horny bitch mother so couples in incestuous mommy-son fucking . Entering into our 3rd decade, mother still has a sopping wet cunt ,nice firm suckable breasts, and wears hot "fuck me" high heels and lingerie from Europe. My girls love to wear "Mom's nice, pretty gifts of love" . Mother also has her son Don pantyhose and high heels, bra and underwear for me to get hard and rub her pussy with her own biological mother fucking baby boy's 7 inch cock . My vehicle is smooth and Mom loves to feel the bulging hardness of nylon clad -" Soon to go deep" incestuous mommy-son perverted endeavors of our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh yeah that's what I like.

Captivating and so hot. I nearly came just reading this. My pantyhose are wet and my pussy moist. My son will enjoy it. Here he is now. "Son, come over and watch TV with me". He is hard..... his eyes widened as I unzip his dress....his sweet Cock nice and hard for me drips pre-cum. I open my lips and tongue his delicious member.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My mom is hard.

My mom said;"Suck my Sweet Cock-Cunt"! I had no choice. My mom was demanding that I have incestuous mommy-son perverted panty hose clad relationships on a daily basis. Sometimes, many times per day too! Although Mom was a transgender woman with a smooth long cock and pert large suckable breasts, my mom was so incredibly beautiful and sexy. Long legs usually in "Fuck Me" six inch high heels and always insisting on me wearing matching shimmering expensive tights or pantyhose and panties,bra, luxurious lingerie when we were together. My cock twitching my mom and I have hours of marathon encounters involving using large amounts of erection drugs, sympathomimetic amines like amphetamines, methylphenidate, cocaine hydrochloride powder, desoxyn, among others. Mixed with generous amounts of highly addictive pharmaceutical sedatives the incestuous mommy-son perverted endeavors were long in duration and high in satisfaction. The only thing was her feminine member exacted a toll on my sensitive anus. Flooding me with copious doses of her cum my ass dripping wet and my panties and stockings we're soaked with the emisions. I am so wanting her wet long female cock slithering into my mouth and between my legs. I have become ever more submissive and willing to submit to a variety of her friends needs too. Her girlfriend's are so excited and use me as a little girl. It is a good time for me to get nice and worked up, sucking hard cock, fucking tight ass, taking care of her wanton demanding and perversely kinky nature..... more to cum.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Family Reunion"

"Um, Mommy, I saw Daddy last night and we made love." I sat cross-legged across from her at the table in the kitchen. Wearing just my hot pink nighty,pink panties, shimmering pantyhose and high heels..... Well, Daddy grabbed me really hard.... you know...... Mommy licking her lips, she swallowed....."and before I knew it Daddy was on top of me sucking my breasts" ..".Oh child".....her plush lips quivering.

"Yes, yes, and then what happened"..... I could see mom's nipples hardening under the blue silk bathrobe..... tears flowed down mom's cheeks..... "Oh my God ... my sweet baby girl"......"I sucked it, I sucked Daddy's Cock". "Yes, suck your Daddy's Cock" "I sucked it Mom, and it tasted good ". Pulsating between my lips, it surged even bigger as I pulled it with my mouth and licked it with my tongue......"and then you didn't, you didn't have incestuous sexual intercourse with your father?"

I was breathing hard, barely being able to speak.. my pussy leaking with my juices..... like Mommy , like daughter..... You bet I did Mom, we were so happy then, there was no stopping us.... I never loved Daddy so much...."Oh my God, he fucked you, my baby girl......He fucked me Mom! It felt so wicked and good...."You must know what it's like, having all of Daddy's hot, hard meat stuffed in your pussy..... pumping back and forth inside of you.....Oh, I do!.... I do......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes, I know Mom.....

Mom was acclimated to the idea of what incest was all about. "If you want to fuck me son, come over here and pleasure Mom!" I clicked over to my mom's bed and spread her legs clad in shimmering pantyhose. "Oh my God, yes baby I'm ready for your long penis inside of mommy's wet eager cunny!" I slithered against mom's smooth pantyhose as my cock through the nylons penetrated her wet cunt. "Yeah, mom, how does that feel?" She hissed at me and we went at it like animals. "Your mommy is going to expect you to wear the pantyhose and fuck her wet cunt all night!" "Yes, mom , I know ". The incest loving bitch now was itching for more perverted action and demanding more. "I'm so ready for your nice big cock in my incest loving cunt"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Forced to wear my mommy's nylons

Blackmailed into becoming mommies nylon plaything, I put on my mommy's nylons. Silky and shimmering the pantyhose felt nice as mother caressed my legs. Soon we were having incestuous sex in our pretty things.Now I performed for dad too. Sissy also wanted some cock in nylons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent jerking stories

In my pantyhose my cock was leaking precum. The salacious suggestions offered a exciting time recalling the previous incestuous liasions with Mommy dearest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot and erotic

Love the hot action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So naughty and DEVILISHLY DELECTABLE

Inanimate objects ordinarily do not develop so deeply however in this case, the boy wasn't at fault. The relationship between the mom and son was rooted in a intensely insatiable lust for his mother's nylons. They say "It's not the casing, it's the sausage." In this case, perhaps it was a bit of both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PUSSY, PANTYHOSE, PENISES,

Cravings his mother's wet panties and pantyhose to sniff and wear, eventually her son caved in to the relentlessly seducing mother. "Put on these pantyhose and high heels." The mom's feminization was completed. "FUCK ME!" She insisted....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard cock in shimmering silky smooth pantyhose.

"Son's Nylon Love"

Uniquely detailed, devilishly developed, obviously INCESTUOUS.....guiltless, genuinely personal and designed for maximum erogenous efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Passion for pumps,penis,pantyhose

Mommy insisted on coming into the preteens bedroom to make certain preparations for the evenings "sissy" adventures with her now "daughter" would "cum off" successfully. Already, the "vitamins" were swallowed by the little 12 year old for several years now. The estrogen made "her" cockette smaller so mom added 100 mg of Cialis and injected a dose of cockette hardening Caverject directly into the sissies cockette rendering it a full five inches. "My, My...such a nice hard clitty cock,is that for Mommy?" The little sissy nodded and Mommy licked the little sissy's clittycock just enough to make her squeal with anticipation. "Time to pretty up for Mommy" The horny Mommy's pussy was already nice and juicy. She took time to diddle her hard clitty to keep the action going. "Look, sweety Mommy's all wet" The little sissy was all excited and rubbed her clitty cock through the silky smooth panties the mother supplied her. "Not so fast baby, Mommy's gonna take care of you like before" "Yes Mommy" "Let's slip on our nylons and high heels now" The sissy's cockette was erect and precum was oozing on the satin panties. "Mommy, gonna need some 'lovin!" "Oh, Sweet child, Mommy understands but we have to finish making you all pretty for Mommy". She slapped her cockett making it flaccid. The little sissy disappointed sniffled into her Mommies large breasts taking the time to suckle her Mommies erect nipples. "Suck Mommy's teats baby" She gladly obliged. "Now, time for the pantyhose and our sexy high heels" "Oh, goody Mommy-I love my pretty nylons and my shoe-ies" First the scheming mother took her time applying lotion on both pair of freshly shaven legs. First her own. "See how the creamy lotion feels so nice on mommy's legs?" The sissies stiffy returned. "Oh, my babies pretty clitty cock is happy to see Mommy!" The mother caressed the little sissies hard clitty cock careful not to cause a premature release of the precious liquid. The mom slapped her cockette again punishing the eager sissy making her whimper. "We can't have my little girl cum to soon can we?" "No, Mommy I'm sorry" "Here, suck Mommy's nice nipples like you love to" " Yes, Mommy" The mother smirked as the little sissy took the mother's nipples in her son's mouth. Soon the little sissy's cockette would be deep inside the very place he came from just 12 years before. Now the sissy's cockette was ejaculating ropes of potent sperm in earnest. She added a cocktail of powerful stimulents and penis hardening drugs to the mix to make the now feminized girly boi with soft skin, nice perky 34 B cups and a willing mommy pleasing erection both loved to play sissy time and take the 'lovin to the next level. Taking some lotion, she applyed a good amount to the sissy boi's legs and ass cheeks not forgetting to finger her little sissy fuck hole she loved to explore. The little sissy squealed out with enthusiasum. Almost cumming the mommy again chastised the sissy slapping her clitty cock to go down. Her panties, a baby blue color were silky and nice and wet. "Not yet you little mommy's sissy girl" " I'm sorry Mommy!" He was ashamed that he almost came in his pretty blue sissy panties. "Now the exquisite pantyhose and high heels are next" The mother KNEW the little sissy had a special fetish for the shimmering Platino's Clean Cut pantyhose and the hot pink high heels.She gathered the smooth nylons up with her gloved hands and be gan to slither the shiny pantyhose up on the preteens thighs." Stand up" the mother sternly ordered the sissy to stand and quickly finished gently pulling the hosiery up over the little sissy's butt. "Now the high heels" the mother asked the child if the shoes were to his liking.' Oh, Mommy, I LOVE THEM" The mother slyly smiled knowing the soon to be totally sissified child would adore the hot pink patent leather high heel pumps. She slowly slid them on the child's silken feet. The pantyhose allowed the high heels to slide on easily. "Stand up sweetheart" The boi stood up and began to prance around the wooden floor-the clicking sound and the swishing of the sissy's pantyhosed thighs making a enticing sound. The sissy was quite adept at walking in high heels even though the high heels were 6 inches high the sweet child had no trouble walking in them due to the months of practice "she" had. Anyway the mommy's sissy wouldn't be on her feet long.... Pushing the sissy down on the red satin sheets, the smooth feel on the pairs nylons and panties felt delicious. "Mommy, doesn't the nice cool satin feel good on our pretty things?" -"Yes darling, our pantyhose feel so very silky on the bed!" Oh MOMMY I'M SO EXCITED the little bitch declared wondering what wonderful exciting adventures awaited him ("HER") The mother stood up and modeled the sexy expensive lingerie and high heels she wore to match her new daughter's outfit. "Mommy's gonna show you how to better become a real sexy woman" The mother strutted her stuff on the hardwood floor,the whispering of her nylons against her smooth thighs. You see baby,now stand up and show Mommy how you show off that sexy sweet body in those high heels. The sissy did as instructed and clicked over to her Mom and rubbed her moist panties. "Oh, my....so eager,aren't we..." The mother now licked her lips wanting a taste of her son's sissy cockette. Easily using her French manicure she made a small opening in her son's nylons and fished out her erect she cock from the shiny pantyhose and around the baby blue panties. Kneeling down on her "Fuck Me" high heels, she teased the sissy's boi cockette with a quick tongue lashing. The sissy bitch quivered and screamed out... "YES, MOMMY" The mother shoved the boi sissy on the bed making a similar opening to facilitate her son's erection albeit a incestuous hard cock clad in luxurious lingerie. "Mommy, let me do it this time!" The little sissy had much experience now in delving into the forbidden realm of all out, guilt free mommy 'lovin. He grasped his erect sissy cockette and first fingering his mommies wet cunnie, he pushed his sissy girly cockette just inside his mom's inner labia. " Push, sweetheart, FUCK MOMMY!" The mother was anticipating her son's modest penis in her soaking wanton pussy.... Mommy's cunt accepted her sissy son's 5 inches with a compliment. "That's it ! Yeah, Fuck MOMMY!" The sissy had fucked his mommy before and knew she liked naughty language like he did. "Take your sissy's hard cock Mommy!" "Oh baby, yes...like that....all the way bitch" Plunging into the recesses of the incestuous mother the sissy took control of the twisted mother-son ritual they had begun to love so very much...."Do you like my sissy cock in mommy you slutty bitch?" "I LOVE YOUR HARD SISSY COCK IN MOMMY!" The two seasoned lovers increased the ardor of the now enthralled duo and the sissy increased the roughness and the raunchy language. "Take my sissy cock mommy, take my incest loving cock in your sweet mommy cunny" -"Yes my lover", the mother took it up a notch slapping her son. He slapped his mommy back..."Fucking cunt" he called her pressing his mouth to hers,their tongues tickling each others. "Fuck my sissy cock mother" Their bodies pummeled each others, It was nothing they ever before experienced. The mother KNEW now was the time to cement the forbidden twisted incestuous relationship to a new level of depravity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mommy told me to obey....

Mommy said:" PUT ON MOM'S PANTYHOSE AND HER HIGH HEELS" YES MOMMY, I OBEYED WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT I SOON WOULD BE rubbing MY NYLONS against mom's. SOON THEREAFTER I WOULD BE massaging my cock in my mom's pussy. She demanded that I put my seething hard dick DEEP inside OF mom's sucking cunt. She whimpered. "FUCK ME" I immediately complied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm so very glad you enjoyed the story. There will be more hot action

Obviously the sensuous, smooth exquisite lingerie rubbing against our pretty cock clittys make us erect and ready for some nasty mother fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mommy and her new baby

Mommy was adamant about her needs For her son. His penis was so incredibly long smooth and HARD. Relentless in her wanton pursuit she demanded for her son to come to her bedside immediately. Feeling that the mom could insist on a continuous incestuous affair for a protracted period, he pondered the possibility. Shouldn't he have his luscious mom? She had all he desired. "Such a good boy"! Come to your mom she insisted.....The urge for his mother's succulent breasts and sucking pussy was too much to resist.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mom forced me to do her bidding.

I can't remember how long ago a was just a toddler. A tall toddler at that. I'm over 6 ft. 8 inches now. Daddy was usually busy in sissy's bedroom showing her just how to slip on nylons and even shave her legs in the bathroom. She was on the rag so Daddy had to be careful not to inseminate sissy. My half sister was just 16 and man did she ever look hot in a bikini. No relation to my Dad, he more or less had the green light to offer her suggestions on how to suck cock or say things that would titillate boys. Mom was jealous a bit and came to the conclusion that id her husband would't satisfy her needs she could easily find a young stud to train to get her juices flowing and that she did. Crying one day, mom ans sissy had a heated argument.I sat down on her bed offering comfort and kissed Mom om the lips. It's OK mom don't cry, let your baby boy comfort you now. Our tongues dueled and mom grabbed me saying: "You best take your manhood out of mommy's panties this instant!" I often enjoyed the smooth, silky feel of Mom's satin and lace panties-she knew this and rapidly rubbed my cock making it good and hard. "Wearing mommy's panties are we"? " Yes, mother, I am wearing the new red satin panties you bought at Victoria's Secret yesterday." "Good boy, that's mommy's good boy" Removing her own panties, well moistened- she ordered me to smell her sodden secretions on the pretty pink panties. I inhaled and my cock almost spewed semen. I choked the cock and saved myself from making mother angry. After all, she deserved a nice incestuous hot fucking from her erect son's long smooth penis. "Mommy, gonna have to slide my cock deep inside your pussy mommy, it's all soaked"! "Yes, baby, FUCK MOMMY NOW"! I put my lipson my mom's right boob and since her vagina was dripping wet and my penis coated with pre-come,it easily and slowly found it's rightful place. That specific place was my biological mother's wet vaginal orifice. Yes, we were engaged fully and freely like so many times before in all out extremely satisfying INCEST! My cock slowly and lovingly slithered deep inside mother's velvety soft womb. She gripped my penis by squeezing her legs. "OH, MOTHER- I LOVE FUCKING YOU SO MUCH"! "AS I DO AS WELL SON"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes. Mommy used her sexy looking lingerie to entice him to be her 'lil sissy boy.

At first the horny mommy strutted around the large home on the hardwood floors. Clicking in her "FUCK ME" 6 inch high heels. Already, the boy's hormones were in full effect. Mommy emasculated the young sissy's ego, humiliating him. "You are useless" Your pathetic penis is puny"! "Mommy, I-I am sorry" "Shut the fuck up" "Now take my pantyhose and slide them on!" "The sissy smiled as he smoothed the silky nylons up his sissy legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mommy and my fetish

My life and my love of my mom began before I can remember. Dad left us for my half sister. I began taking on the role of my mom's daughter about kindergarten. Mom allowed me to cuddle and suckle her ample breasts frequently. Mom lived with my aunt and her children. We were home schooled because we were not going to abide by the rules of the school. Men in general weren't allowed in the house. Mom said they were ill mannered and filthy. Only ladylike behavior was tolerated in our home. At age 10 or so I noticed I would wake up with a "erect" penis mom called it. The girls would giggle as my mom had to make it "go away". Mommy did this several ways: 1. Mommy would wrap a pair of nylon panties around it and say: "Cum....Cum for your mommy". It felt really good and at first I didn't ejaculate anything! Later, I noticed my panties were all creamy with "cummies" mom called it.

Mom sometimes took a turkey baster and suctioned up the "cummies". Later she inserted to device in her vagina. Soon mom said: "We are going to have a girl". Mommy was pregnant. Mom's breasts got real big and my mom LOVED to be sucked.Later on as I understood better we didn't need the device anymore. Mommy (as she loves to be called) has me put my sissy stick in her cunny. Auntie's panties are usually nice and wet too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally mom's pantyhose got cummed

Mommy's pantyhose sat there on my bedroom floor. They obviously had a wet spot in the gusset of the expensive nylons. All sheer to the waist and moist I HAD TO PUT THEM TO MY FACE. MY MOTHER LEFT THEM THERE FOR MY FETISH. I IMMEDIATELY WRAPPED THE SILKEN MATERIAL AROUND MY BOYHOOD AND SLOWLY SLID THEM AROUND THE TIP OF MY ERECTION. PRECUM MADE THE NYLONS SLICKER CREATING A SMOOTH SENSATION AND THEN STRETCHED THE LUXURIOUS NYLON AROUND IT TYING IT UP.

I REMEMBERED MOM HAD SOME NICE WET PANTIES IN THE HAMPER AND TIPPY TOED OVER TO THEM. MY COCK HARD, I GOT THE MOIST SILK AND LACE PRETTY PINK PANTIES AND INCHED BACK TO MY ROOM. BEFORE I GOT THERE, MOM CAUGHT ME WITH THE NYLONS AND PANTIES. "WHATCHA GOT THERE SON?" MY COCK DEFLATED AND I WAS STAMMERING. N-NOTHING -M-MOM" " SON, YOU'VE GOT YOUR MOTHER'S PANTIES AND THOSE ARE MY BEST PANTYHOSE".

NO- HONESTLY MOM, I WAS GONNA DO SOME LAUNDRY AND..

" I DON'T THINK SO DEAR" MOMMY THINKS YOU'RE GONNA PUT ON MY PANTYHOSE AND CUM.IN MY EXPENSIVE SILK PANTIES"

" MOM I'M SORRY, IT'S JUST THAT THEY ARE SO SOFT AND SILKY" DEAR BOY SHE SAID WITH A COY SMILE ON HER FACE AND A WET SPOT ON HER EXISTING PANTIES- "COME TO MY ROOM AND. WE WILL HAVE A TALK" SOON I WAS SITTING ON MOM'S SATIN SHEETS. YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER, HE HAS A FETISH FOR LINGERIE TOO. -"BUT M-MOM I JUST.." SHHH MY MOTHER SAYS. . IT'S OKAY, I KNOW . I'VE KNOWN FOR SOME TIME.

"SON, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHILST YOU USE MOMMY'S THING'S?" "MOM, I DON'T KNOW, I JUST KNOW THAT THEY FEEL REALLY GOOD ON MY.YOU KNOW" " SON WATCH MOMMY" MY MOTHER USED TWO FINGERS AND BEGAN TO CARESS HER WET SATIN PANTIES AROUND HER LITTLE CLITTY. " SEE MOM LIKES IT TOO. "LET'S SEE YOU DO IT" "DO WHAT?" RUB MOMMY'S PANTIES WITH YOUR FINGERS LIKE I'M DOING" "MOM-I -I CAN'T.....ITS SO......"SO WHAT?" SHE ASKED. SO SINFUL"? "WELL, YES A LITTLE I GUESS" COME ON -ARE YOU A SISSY OR SOMETHING.....CAN'T YOU JUST DO THIS ONE THING FOR MOM.? I GATHERED MY COURAGE AS MY COCK TWITCHED AND HARDENED. HERE SHE SAID PUTTING MY HAND DIRECTLY ON HER SLIT. I RELAXED A BIT AND MOM HELPED ME MASSAGE HER SILKY PANTIES. HER EYES ROLLED UP AND I COULD TELL SHE WAS GETTING CLOSE. I PULLED BACK ANNOYING HER. "WHY DID YOU DARE STOP?" I JUST THOUGHT THAT IT MIGHT BE BETTER IF I PUT MY FINGERS INSIDE OF YOUR PUSSY MOM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom's little sissy in nylons

Mom's nylons was a tribute to all mom's who truly love their boys. A mom's love is never ending and is complete. Some mom's intend to explore the entire facets of human bondage. Like tying up their son's hands with nylons. Afterwhich she proceeds to take another stocking and wrap it around her boy's penis. The silky nylons create a sensation of erotic electricity that promptly climaxes her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mother loves her silky pantyhose (nylons)

Mother really loves wearing her sexy nylons. She KNOWS THAT WHEN SHE WEARS HER SILKY NYLONS HER SON'S COCK WILL INEVITABLY END UP DEEP INSIDE HER SUCKING WET DELICIOUSLY NAUGHTY VAGINA. THE CATCH IS... THE MOM WANTS HER SON TO EMULATE HER BY ALSO WEARING SIMILAR PANTYHOSE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom was curious....

The mother was without any comfort for well over a year. Her brother was the last cock she had had. He wasn't very good anymore though. He only lasted a few minutes and she had seen her son's cock fully erect. Although only a teenager his penis was quite long and he seemed to always be alone in his room "practicing". Living only with her son, she intimately knew things about him that he wasn't cognizant of. Being tall and handsome she wondered why he had only male friends. Those male friends were quite effeminate and she noticed traces of makeup especially lip gloss. Just a silly trend a phase perhaps. She began to notice that some of her intimate items had been moved. Her makeup and her closet too had been rearranged. Her vibrator too had been moved. Her personal diary was not where she left it. She had written very intimate details of her sexuality in those pages. She knew he too had a diary. She was curious. And his effeminate friends. Was he sexually involved with a homosexual? Her son a faggot? Not possible she thought. Not my boy. Yet her nylons and several pairs of her prettiest panties were missing.... Did she just misplace them? And her diary.. She admitted to admiring his long penis....how handsome and how well endowed he was.

My God....was he "borrowing" her nylons and her silky panties to wear and masturbating in them? Her panties moist now, she would begin to devise a naughty plan to encourage her son's masturbating in and wearing of her best lingerie. Already doing his laundry she was aware of large amounts of freshly ejaculated cum in the nylon speedos he routinely wore. He also was on the swim team. She noticed some of the boys on the swim team routinely shaved their body hair to reduce drag in the water. He even shaved his armpits and pubic hair! His young skin glistened with body lotion.....completely smooth......My God.....her panties her soaking....she was thinking such naughty thoughts...... His effeminate friends all shaved their bodies..... Was he becoming gay? Was he wearing her nylons ? Was he thinking of his mom when he masturbated? He couldn't possibly be gay.... He just had a few gay friends perhaps.... Knowing he would be having his effeminate friend over to stay tonight she hid a wireless microphone in his room. As a rule. After the lights were out she could hear giggling and "funny noises". Tonight she would get an earful......

It was almost eleven PM. Soon the lights would be out. There was only a double bed so he had to sleep with his friend Kim in the same bed. Beforehand she had put white satin sheets on his bed. She also had satin sheets.....they were cool and comfortable she thought. As a inducement she also neatly put two pairs of her best pantyhose and two pairs of slightly damp hot pink silk and lace expensive panties in his dresser drawers. Her cordless vibrator too would be next to the nylons. The room had a powerful microphone under the bed.

It was midnight and the lights now were out. She put on headphones to listen to the goings on. The voices were whispers. She could make out what the boys were saying though....."Look, pantyhose and panties" her son found them. " "Mom's vibrator too" his effeminate friend immediately said: "C'mon, let's slip on your mom's nylons" She heard her son say " These are my mom's best pantyhose". " "They are really silky and so pretty". "Don't snag them, be careful". She heard giggling and the sound of nylons rubbing together. "Tyler, your mom's nylons are so fucking nice". "Yeah, aren't they?" Tyler and his friend were whispering and a squealing was heard. "Oh Tyler.... Your legs are incredibly smooth". "Mmmm,

:nice....her son was excited as his friend was running his hand over her son's silky legs. "Tyler, let's do what we've done before- you know" "My mom left these nylons and this vibrator in my drawers." " OKAY, let's use 'em" The mother turned up the volume and grew excited as she heard her son saying " My mom's vibrator is quiet, she won't hear it" The hum of the device was clearly audible with the powerful microphone in place. " Your mom's panties and pantyhose are absolutely luscious" The effeminate boy was using Tyler's mom's panties and pantyhose to create a naughty little act of seductive inducement. "Tyler, rub my nylons". Tyler was now becoming turned on by the fact that his mom left the nylons panties and vibrator for his little fetish and he wondered if the pink panties were smelling of his mom's sweet pussy. " Oh GOD, my mom wore these panties" The mother was listening carefully now....... "Yeah, you're right" his sissy friend remarked. "Mom put these satin sheets on my bed too". "Your mom's so cool Tyler" "Yeah I gotta admit mom's really bitchin'" "Tyler, feel our cocks as they rub together through the nylons" "Ohh, fuck I'm getting so horny" Tyler was succumbing to the mother's planted pantyhose and panties. "Tyler, put on this lip gloss, it's so yummy". "With pleasure" Tyler put on the lip gloss and was getting obviously hot and bothered. "Sniff my mom's wet panties" Tyler demanded. "Your mom's panties smell delicious Tyler- I wouldn't mind licking your mom's pussy" "To be honest with you, I absolutely would love to taste my mom's pussy" Tyler was now abandoning his inhibitions. "Suck this Tyler" his effeminate friend successfully used the silky nylons and the naughty thoughts Tyler was thinking to get him to suck his cock. "Good Tyler, yeah suck my cock like that" The mother's vagina grew soaking wet. Her second vibrator started to elicit wicked thoughts of how nice it would be to be the one sucking her son's cock. " Ohh, MOM, suck my hard cock" Tyler mistakenly said "MOM". His sissy friend jumped on this opportunity and put his mom's wet panties over Tyler's face. " Sniff mom's panties Tyler". The effeminate faggot wanted to convert Tyler to become his full time sissy. "Your mom's panties are so sweet, aren't they?" Tyler nodded having to admit that they like his mom's nylons were so deliciously sensuous. "I think incest is so hot"! Tyler also had to admit the very thought of incest was getting Tyler more turned on. The mother's cunt was now inundated with copious amounts of lubrication. She listened for more examples of her son's desire to be a true mother fucker. "Mom's hot .....I'd enjoy doing her"! Tyler now adamant about it said. "Tyler, lick my sissy pussy" Tyler's sissy friend was acting very effeminate and encouraging Tyler to be her bitch. Tyler continued to act like a hot bitch....Tyler was insane with lust...... The sissy friend placed to mothers vibrator on Ty's erect cock. "Ohh, feels nice". "Tyler, you wish I was your mom don't you"?. "YES, YES.....mom .....oh MOM"! Tyler's mother was beside herself in lust and her pussy ached for her son's erection deeply in her needful opening. Tyler was now being successfully induced by his faggot friend. Using the silk panties provided by the mother, the sissy quickly rubbed the silk panties on Tyler's erect cock clad in his mom's smooth nylons. "Let's get kinky and grind our silky pussies together Tyler"! Tyler squealing agreed . The salacious mom listening intently heard her son squealing like a girl....his voice growing louder as he kept repeating MOM, MOM- OH MOM"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish my mom

I would have loved it if my mom didn't complain and tell me not to wear her Pantyhose and just let me helped me dress up and really wanted and would have loved to wear Pantyhose and heels together and let me satify her in every way with my tongue, lips fingers and my dick and I would still be there today wearing Pantyhose with her and having as much sex with her as possible. I'd love to also be wearing Pantyhose together and have a foursome with her and 4 guys and suck dick together and cumkiss and let me eat her creampies

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MY MOM'S PANTYHOSE LED TO HOT SEX!

ONCE MY MOM CAUGHT ON TO MY FETISH FOR NYLONS SHE IMMEDIATELY CONFRONTED ME. "WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY BEST PANTYHOSE"? I TOLD MY MOM THAT I LOVED THE LOOK AND FEEL OF THEM

MY MOM INSISTED I FEEL HER LEGS. I WAS WEARING A PAIR OF PANTYHOSE TOO AND I RUBBED MY LEGS ON MY MOM'S SILKY PANTYHOSE. MY PENIS GOT ERECT AND MOM RAN HER FOOT OVER MY COCK. I ALMOST CAME!

I PULLED BACK TELLING MOM "NO DON'T" SHE IGNORED MY REFUSING HER COME ON. SHE ORDERED ME DOWN ON HER BED AND PINNED ME DOWN. I TRIED TO RESIST BUT SHE CONTINUED TO USE MY FETISH TO HER ADVANTAGE. BEFORE I REALIZED IT, MY MOM WAS GRINDING HER WET PANTYHOSE AGAINST MINE.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Feet are not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
LOL!

another idiot with a foot and sock fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but a bit short you need to continue with more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous