Sons Of The Father: Coming Out

Story Info
Eric comes out to Sam and gets a warm welcome.
7.6k words
4.68
11.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Incest!

All the characters in this story are over eighteen-years-old.

Eric:

Sam came home with dad a day ago. I have been way too nervous and excited since his arrival. Excited because he is my only brother that I have not seen for so long. Nervous because I wanted to tell him something.

I had to tell him that I might be gay. Well, I'm pretty sure I am gay by now at 20. And I wanted to come out to my brother first, before anything.

--

I was always confused about my sexuality since I was young. It wasn't until I dated a woman before I got to know myself better.

I asked out my crush Kelly when we were 18 and she said yes. I was ecstatic when she said that she would love to go out on a date with me.

I still remember that day quite vividly. I was so happy at the time that I got back home as soon as I could. I remember wanting to tell my brother that I finally got a girlfriend. Sam was almost 21 at that time.

I went home a little earlier than usual and caught my brother pulling up his underwear hastily. I heard him throwing the TV remote away. The TV was off, which I assumed he was watching porn on. I found it a little weird considering I saw our father's car parked outside the house.

Maybe Sam found it thrilling to get naked and jerk off like that. He was embarrassed after seeing me. He was only wearing underwear and his entire body was glistening with sweat. His hair was also completely wet, and he was trying to catch his breath.

As he turned away from me in shame, I felt a pang of jealousy and admiration at the view of his bare well-toned back. As I looked down at his tight and round butt being barely covered by the briefs; I wondered what it would be like to hold them for a brief moment. I was curious to know if that ass was as soft as it looked, or if it was hard and muscular, while appearing soft.

I remember trying to reduce his embarrassment by talking to him like nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Sam!" I said excitedly. "I asked Kelly out and she said yes."

"That's great dude." Eric slowly turned around to look at me. "She's really hot, and she also seems like a nice person."

"Yeah, dude," I paused, momentarily being distracted by the slight tenting on his underwear. "She has always been nice to me."

"Well then, you probably should have asked her out sooner then." Sam flinched as he said that and took a step back.

"Why do you say that?" I was curious at the moment.

"It sounds like she's been into you for quite some time, that's all." Sam wobbled a little as he took another step back.

"There's no need to worry now, right?"

"Of course not!" He was slowly walking backwards, rubbing his feet against the floor much thoroughly. "She waited for you, and said yes. That's a keeper in my book."

I remember being so happy after hearing that. I always knew that Kelly was beautiful, intelligent and kind. But it was another thing to get that reassurance from your brother. I remember looking down at his crotch once again.

There was no wet spot. It meant that he was about to go soft without relieving his pressure. Being a man myself, I knew how uncomfortable that feeling can get. And I was more or less responsible about it by talking so much about my girlfriend.

I felt sorry for him at the time. For a brief moment, I wanted to ask him if I could help him get off. Maybe if I got down on my knees and pulled down his underwear, his penis would get hard again. And I would be able to take him in my mouth and give him a much needed release.

I stopped thinking about my brother's dick once he almost tripped and fell on his ass. He was backed up against dad's bedroom at the moment when he turned around and almost rant o his own room.

Once Sam shut the door to his bedroom, I went back to the TV and turned it on. The curiosity was eating away at me and I had to see it. And there it was. Sam was watching gay porn while masturbating. It was a porn involving daddy son role play where a young twink was getting down on all fours for a much older man. I was rock hard at the scenario, but had to turn the TV off and run to my own room. I went straight to the showers and masturbated while thinking about sucking dicks.

That was not the first time I had fantasized about dicks. I had always been more drawn to the porn scenes where the huge dick of the male porn star was at the centre of the show.

I definitely was attracted to girls as well, or so I thought. And with a girlfriend as hot as Kelly, I knew I had nothing to worry about.

--

Over the next two months, I quickly realized that although I really like Kelly as a person. I was not actually sexually attracted to women.

I had to break up with her and she seemed understanding about it all. She probably also figured out along the way, and was nice about it all.

--

That night, I went home to find my father and my older brother Sam watching a romantic movie together. I only glanced at them once. I saw the two of them cosily snuggled with each other, with a look of content on their faces.

At the moment, the two of them did not seem like a father son duo. They seemed like a loving couple in a fulfilling relationship. As I went to my room and laid down, I thought about sitting close with Kelly like that.

Maybe if I worked hard, we could make it as a couple. But it hurt deep inside me thinking that I was not really into women. Maybe if I tried, I could have a 'normal' life with her. But that was all in the past now. I was the one that pulled the trigger.

Five minutes later, there was a knock on my door. Sam wanted to ask me if everything was alright. Being the brother that he is, he figured out something was wrong just by looking at my face.

I lied to him at the time, telling him that Kelly broke up with me. Sam consoled me by telling me that it was not the end of the world. He then invited me to join him and dad for movie night. I was reluctant at first, but gave in at his persistence. Sam told me to get changed into something comfortable and get out of my room.

As soon as I walked out of my room, dad asked me if I had a proper dinner or not. I said I did not and dad gave a disappointed look at Sam. Sam quickly got up and reheated pizza for me.

We then watched an action comedy movie together. I was seated in between Sam and dad. I remember feeling oddly comfortable and complete by being in the middle of the two of them.

The stark difference between their bodies was fascinating to me. To my right, was the hard muscled and hairy body of my father. And to my left was my slightly less hairy and lean older brother.

Despite being in absolute shit mood only an hour ago, I felt something serene wash over me as I was cuddled up with my family. At that moment, I knew that it did not matter if I was gay or straight. These two people would always love me.

--

I just have to come out to Sam first. Should be a pretty easy thing to do. I just walk up to his room, and tell him I'm gay. That's it. I'm 20 now, and time is not going to stand still for me.

But things have been a little different since he's moved away for college. I knew he is still the same person he always was. But we have grown slightly distant. We don't talk like we used to.

He did hug me for a long time right as he came inside the house. It smelled like he had showered pretty recently. But I could still smell something else behind the lavender soap fragrance. It smelled like he had been masturbating, quite recently.

But that could not be! He was out with our dad for quite some time.

Sam:

I was so happy to see Eric after such a long time. I dropped my bags and grabbed him in a tight hug as soon as I saw him. For some reason, Eric seemed a little nervous about something.

I mean, we don't hang out anymore since I moved out. But I didn't want him to feel like I was growing distant or anything.

Sure I have to hide the fact that I have been fucking daddy every chance we get. But I still didn't feel like keeping any other secrets between us.

I went out to grab lunch with him that very day.

I talked about how my college life had been going and he talked about his plans after graduation.

Dad had planted the seed of thought in his mind about going to the same college as me. That way, he would be able to help out with the family business.

Daddy informed me about that before planting his own seed deep inside of me.

I was happy to learn that I would be able to help Eric adjust to the campus life.

After our lunch together, we walked around the neighbourhood reminiscing our childhood memories together. He seemed happy just walking around; but it seemed like he was still nervous about something. It felt like he wanted to say something, but held himself back.

Daddy tried making a move on me before dinner. But Eric came out of his room just as I was about to lean over and kiss him. All three of us watched a movie together after dinner. This time, I was in the middle while daddy literally started fingering me with the movie playing in front of us. I don't know if Eric figured something out or not.

Eric gave me a hug once again before both of us went into our own bedrooms.

Eric:

Why am I so hesitant to talk to Sam? We hung out for such a long time, having lunch talking about so many things, but I could not just come out and say what I have been meaning to say to him. I could not say anything before dinner because dad was there.

Not to mention how he was looking at dad that time. I guess they missed each other as well. I might have felt a pang of jealousy towards their relationship. It was the exact same relationship for me too, that of a father and son.

But the bond between Sam and dad seemed far different that the bond between dad and me. Even when Sam was away from home, dad was closer to him than he was with me.

I'm pretty sure that my father loves me. But even a blind man could smell the fact that he loves Sam more than me. I had to come to terms with that fact a while ago. But the way the two of them were looking at each other before dinner struck something inside of me. Neither Sam nor dad had ever looked at me like that.

But still, they are the only family I have, and I love them both.

As I walked inside my room after diner, I hated myself for not being able to talk to Sam. I could just tell him 'I'm gay' and walk away. But I wanted to take my time and talk to him about it. I think he might be gay as well.

I was having a hard time trying to fall asleep. It was almost midnight when I started pacing around in my room. A few moments later, I decided to hell with it all and just go out and talk to Sam. He is my brother and I should not be afraid of talking to him.

What's the worst that could happen. He might have to stay up a little late.

I don't care anymore.

Sam:

I didn't have to wait too long. I'm sure daddy was waiting for Eric to get inside his room before he came in. The door to my room slowly opened up as soon as I took off all my clothes.

"Getting ready for me it seems." Daddy commented as he started walking towards me.

"How could I not?" I turned around, bent over and presented my ass for him.

"Bad boy!" Daddy spanked my ass.

"Wait, did you lock the door?"

"Maybe," Daddy spanked me again. "Maybe not!"

"We should,"

"You worry too much." He spanked me again. "Do you think your brother is going to barge inside your room at this time of the night? When has that ever happened?"

"But still,"

"Oh stop it!" Another spank. "You know what, I bet you're more turned on with the probability of getting caught."

"Wait noooo!" Another sharp spank.

"You want to get caught don't you?" He started fingering my ass this time. "Maybe I should keep the door open the next time I fuck you. Eric is going to hear your moans." He started massaging my prostate this time. "He'll get curious and slowly start walking, closer and closer. Then he'll see what his older brother gets up to behind closed door. He'll learn why you really call me daddy. Do you want that?"

"Mmm, daddy!"

"What do you want right now son?"

"You haven't fucked me the whole day daddy!"

"And?"

"Please give me that dick daddy." I started begging. "I'm only here for two weeks. I want your dick planted in me at every possible moment. Please fuck me right now."

He did not delay for a moment and pushed his entire cock inside me in one long stroke. I felt complete every time he was inside me. He stayed inside, letting me feel the pulsating dick for a few moments before fucking me to the fullest. My old bed was rocking and squeaking too much, but none of us cared.

Soon enough, I was lying on the bed, getting prone boned. Daddy was going to town on my ass and announced that he was about to cum. I told him that I was also really close and just hold for a minute longer.

Just as daddy started cumming inside me, there was a knock on my door. Daddy could not plant all his seed inside me before the door started rattling open.

Dad pulled out of me while ejaculating and jumped behind my bed. There was a tiny space between the bed and the wall; and dad squeezed his body inside there.

Eric:

I heard creaking of his bed as I approached Sam's room. The sound told me that he might be still awake. The noise continued as I kept walking. I knocked on the door gently before realizing that the door was unlocked. So I thought that it would be okay for me to just walk inside his room.

I probably should have waited a bit more after knocking though. Because Sam was completely naked on the bed and was just covering the lower half of his body with a blanket.

I think I saw his hard dick. He was probably masturbating. Leaving him alone came to my mind once. But I knew I would be kicking myself if I just walked away once again.

"I know it's pretty late." I said. "But can we talk?"

"Of course dude!" Eric was out of breath as he said that.

"It's not a bad time or anything, is it?"

"No, no!" He sat up properly as he said. "Come on over. I can tell that something has been bothering you."

"Yeah, it's not a big deal really." I was still hesitating as I sat down on the bed.

Sam looked extremely attractive at the moment. His entire body was sweaty and I could smell a mixture of semen and sweat. He was really giving it to himself to work up a sweat like that.

"Let me be the judge of that." Sam wiped the sweat of his forehead with his hand. "Now tell me, what got you worked up like this?"

It has been such a long time since he's been this close to me. I almost forgot how hot my older brother is. As his mouth opened up while he was catching his breath; the thought of kissing him did cross my mind. I cannot believe I am having such thoughts about my own brother.

"Eric," Sam brought me out of my head. "Don't space out on me bro!"

"Yeah... uh." I did not know of a better way to say it. "I'm gay Sam."

His eyes and mouth were wide open as he took a moment to respond.

"That's great news dude!"

"Great news?" I did not expect that response.

"Of course it is!" He almost came over to give me a hug before stopping himself. I assumed he stopped himself because of the nakedness. But I would not mind seeing his dick in full view.

"Okay listen," Sam explained. "I never said it to you. But I am also gay."

"That's... I figured!" I responded.

"Well," he seemed a little embarrassed. "What gave it away?"

"I caught you watching gay porn. Multiple times!" I said as I saw Sam's face contort through a whole range of emotions. He was mostly cringing.

"You didn't say anything?"

"What was I supposed to say?" I replied. "Hey bro I saw your gay porn collection?"

Apparently you are really into older men. I didn't say that to him though.

"That's fair!" Sam remarked before asking. "How did you find out you were gay?"

I told him about my first and only girlfriend and how that experience made me feel worthless.

"Hey," Sam crawled over to me, barely covering his crotch with the blanket. "Your sexual orientation has nothing to do with your worth as a human being."

"I know." I responded while looking down, checking out his near naked body.

"And it sounds like Kelly was really nice about it all."

"That made me feel worse!" I admitted. "She is still a good friend and never told anyone about why we broke up."

"Okay! You should not feel bad about that." Sam suddenly had a glint in his eyes. "Now tell me; have you ever been with a guy?"

"No."

"No!" He exclaimed. "You're sure that you are gay and you never even had proper sex with a man."

"Well," I explained. "I don't know if you have notice. But homophobia is still pretty bad around here. Besides, who's I go out and have sex with?"

"That's actually a problem." Sam remarked. "But you can easily find people online to,"

"I chickened out on multiple occasions." I interrupted him. "We schedule a meet up and I unmatch and ghost them. There was this one scary guy that kept talking about how he was going to make me his sex slave and shit. I didn't know there are scary people like that."

"That's probably Mr. Brown." Sam nonchalantly said.

"Mr. Brown from Brown's goods?"

"Yeah!"

"What the fuck?" Mr Brown was an upstanding citizen in our town in a thirty-year long marriage with two beautiful daughters.

"Dude, you should have come out to me sooner." Sam said. "I can set you up with nice people. Considering you are still a virgin, your first time should be with someone nice, and possibly special."

I stayed silent, peaking at the only hidden part of his otherwise entirely naked body.

"Wait a minute," Sam remembered something. "It's best if you decide who you want to be with. Do you have someone in mind?"

"I..." I didn't know what to say. "Let's change the subject for now."

"What?" Sam did not change the subject. "Listen Eric, sex can be absolutely awesome if done right. And with someone you trust. Your first time can be scary. But once you start, you'll kick yourself for not doing it sooner."

I could not help but get a slight erection with all the sex talk. Besides, something in the air felt really arousing.

"I'll have sex when I am ready." I said before asking. "How did you find out you are gay?"

"Well," Sam paused for a moment. "Watching porn of course. I quickly realized that I still find women pretty, but I don't get that hard for the best looking women out there."

"What gets you hard?"

"I think you know."

"Who did you lose your virginity to?" The obvious redness in his face made me change my question. I suspected that I might know the person he had sex with for the first time. "How many people did you have sex with?"

"Lots of people! I've had sex with hundreds of people... thousands of times." He let out an awkward laugh. "I'm in college you know... I'm 23... all we do is fuck all the time."

Something about his laugh told me that he's not as big a whore as he claimed to be.

"Thank you so much Sam." I got up from the bed, and gave him an awkward hug.

His blanket moved a little as he hugged me in his still seated position. His completely shave crotch was slightly visible. I wanted to take a gander at his dick once again. But I had to walk out disappointed.

As I was falling asleep that night, I masturbated thinking about Sam. I could not see his hard dick for too long. But I bet it would feel good in my mouth. He was bent over for some reason while masturbating. Maybe I could be under him, or over him. Both are good options.

Sam:

It was absolutely unreal. Daddy's semen kept leaking out of me as Eric came out to me.

I was completely dazed for a few minutes as my ruined orgasm got smeared against my blanket. Eric was really vulnerable while he talked and I would have hugged him sooner if I was not completely naked.