Sons Of The Father: Coming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like he was checking me out, a little more than usual. Was he staring at my crotch too much?

After Eric walked out of the room, I slowly walked over and locked my door this time.

Turning around, I saw daddy standing near my bed. His penis was not as hard as I wanted it to be.

"What happened?" I mocked him. "I thought you wanted to get caught. You were just talking about fucking me in front of him."

I thought he would slam me against the door and start fucking me again. But instead, he started voicing his regrets.

"I actually had no idea Sam." Dad said as he approached me.

"That's fine!"

"I should have known." Dad embraced me. "He shouldn't have been afraid of coming out to me."

"Well... it's not easy coming out to your father."

"I'm your father too; and you came out to me right after turning eighteen."

"That was more figuring myself out than coming out."

"Have I been a bad father?"

"Where is that coming from?"

"What if you were also supposed to be in a normal relationship with someone your age. I just held you back out of selfishness."

Now his dick was completely soft.

"Dad," I broke our hug. "I am a grown adult. I know who I want to be with. I have been out in college for a long time. I would rather be with you than with anyone else."

"But Eric is also my responsibility. I feel like I completely neglected him."

"I'm pretty sure you did not." I walked him over to my bed. "Your frame of reference is all fucked up. What you have with Eric is a normal father son relationship. What we have is something special."

Both of us sat down on my bed side by side. I slowly put my hands over his thigh, with full intention of getting him hard again.

"He thinks..."

"He came out to me," I stopped daddy from talking. "That's the most important part. Now it's up to me to make sure that he is comfortable in his skin."

"What do you mean?"

"He was checking me out dad."

"You don't plan to seduce him do you?"

"I will let him make his own decisions."

Just as I said that, daddy's dick started getting hard again.

"Would you like to see that?" I egged him on. "Your two sons getting it on together."

I gently grabbed the base of his dick and watched him react.

"He didn't even say if he's a top or a bottom."

I knew at that moment that daddy was trying to picture the two of us together.

"I can switch it up with him."

"But that would be wrong!"

"You didn't see what I saw." I reassured daddy. "He's always been checking me out. But I didn't think he had that in mind before"

"What do you mean Eric was checking you out?"

"He was staring at my crotch for way too long."

"Both my sons are..." He stopped talking as I started jerking him off.

When it seemed like our conversation was over, I put my mouth to better use. I licked the tip of his dick for a little bit before gagging myself by taking it all down my throat. A few minutes later, daddy pulled my head up and had me sit on his dick facing him. I rode him to completion in that position.

Both of us lay down on my bed, talking about Eric and our future. I had to reassure daddy once again that I would not force anything on Eric.

We slept peacefully in each other's arms that night.

--

Both of us woke up late next morning and started panicking. We knew that Eric was probably up.

Daddy said that we cannot stay locked in and got dressed before tiptoeing out of the room.

"Dad!" I heard Eric's voice just as daddy closed the door.

Eric:

I slept comfortably last night, feeling like a huge weight has been lifted off of my chest.

I woke up at eight in the morning, which is a little later than my usual time. When I got out of my room after freshening up; I was surprised to see that neither dad nor Sam came out of their rooms.

I went along to prepare breakfast, and when none of them got out of their rooms by nine, I decided to wake them up.

I walked up to Sam's room first. He was awake around midnight, but so was I.

--

Just as I was about to approach his door, I saw dad walking out of that room. Dad was wearing his normal sleepwear, but it was jarring to see him walking out of Sam's room like that.

"Dad!" I addressed him before even thinking.

"Eric, son!" Dad walked closer to me. "Sam... uh... called me in his room in the morning for... something important."

"He did?" I was shocked. "What did he say?"

"That you are gay of course!" Dad grabbed me in a bear hug. "Come here son! I am proud of you and I want your happiness above everything else."

As dad kept hold of me in his warm embrace, the smell attacking my nostrils confused me. What I was smelling right now, was the most prominent smell inside Sam's room last night. I had no idea how Sam's room smelled so much like dad last night.

I rationalized that maybe dad smelled like that because of being in Sam's room for so long. I have been up, preparing breakfast for quite a while. Dad was probably in Sam's room longer than that.

They definitely had a hard and deep conversation about my sexuality. Which resulted in dad coming out of the room to hug me like this. I just wished that Sam took some time before telling dad. But considering how close they were with each other, I should have known that telling Sam would be like telling dad at the same time.

Sam slowly peered out of his door and saw us.

"Oh, hey Sam!" Dad broke our hug immediately. "I was just saying how proud I am of Eric for coming out. Since you told me that he's gay... this morning."

"I," Sam gave a horrified look to us before awkwardly laughing. "Well yes... I told you not to bring it up in front of him right away."

"Well..." Dad said. "He was wondering what I was doing in your room at this time of the day."

"Of course!" Sam gave a nervous chuckle.

I guess it's better this way. Both of them knew about it, and I would not have to hide who I really am.

Both dad and Sam got inside their own rooms to take a shower before getting out for breakfast. Sam had such a wild night that even dad started smelling from it.

--

Right after breakfast, Sam started telling me about all the people in our town that were, either openly or secretly, homosexual. Some of the people were obvious, but some came to me as a complete shock.

"How do you know all this?" I had to ask.

"What did I tell you?" Sam gave me a sly smile. "I've had sex with everyone with a hard enough dick."

I just squinted at him as I had trouble believing him.

"What?" Sam tried to convince me. "Do you want to know about whose dick is how big?"

"I'd have no way to verify that."

"You'd just have to fuck them."

"Wait," I had something important to ask. "Are you a bottom? I mean..."

"You don't have to explain what a bottom is." Sam stopped me. "And yes, I like it in my ass. But I'm not exclusively a bottom."

"Oh!"

"What about you?"

"Well... I have never been with anyone."

"I mean, are you sure you're gay?"

"Of course!"

"Then how do you masturbate?" Sam asked. "Where do you imagine yourself when you're jacking off."

"I," I should have expected this question; but it still threw me off. "It's different for different cases."

"Right?" Sam agreed. "With some guys, you're nothing but a bottom. But there are cases where you can switch it up."

"Yep!" I responded.

"Do you have toys to," Sam asked. "You know... stimulate yourself?"

"No."

"Then how can you even know you'll like it up there."

"I," I guess there's no boundaries between us now. "I've fingered myself while masturbating before."

"That's a good start." Sam remarked. "But it's hard to find your prostate and keep working it until you cum."

"Yeah," I confided. "I was only able to make myself cum a handful of times that way."

"You see?" Sam explained. "That's why you need a proper partner. Someone you can trust."

Sam was talking as if he was going to start fingering my ass right then and there.

"And you're 20! You have got to get laid." Sam commented.

"Do you have someone in mind?" I asked.

Sam looked me in the eyes and stopped running his mouth.

--

All three of us had lunch outside that day and dad finally talked about what our business was really about. We sell sexual health and wellness related products catered to gay men.

That night, before going to bed, my father held me and kissed me on the forehead. I had no idea coming out was going to have this effect. But it felt really good to be held and kissed like that. It was probably the first time dad ever did something like that, making me feel loved.

Since it was a first of something, my body got all confused and my penis got hard. Silly dick of mine probably wanted dad to hold me a little longer, maybe kiss me more. Maybe...

I had to scoot over to my room quickly, hiding my shame.

Sam:

"You saw that, right?" I was excited to be proven right.

"Yes!" Dad let out a sigh.

"You see? He definitely wants this. I cannot wait much longer or he's going to finish masturbating."

Dad was holding both of my hands and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips before letting me go.

Eric:

I can't believe I was hard after getting a hug from my father. There must be something fundamentally wrong with me. And my damn dick would not go soft either. I ought to beat my dick for behaving that way.

Right as I was about to pull my pants down; there was a knock on my door before Sam walked inside. Interrupting my own jerk-off session; I guess we were even now.

"Dude are you alright?" Sam asked.

"I... yeah fine." I was agitated. "I'm fine. Why?"

"I thought you were not feeling right, so I came in to check on you." Sam walked closer to me.

"Nothing's wrong dude. You can go now."

"Oh, if you say so." Sam came even closer to me. I could see that his own dick was hard for some reason. "Listen, since you said that you have never really had a proper anal experience." He brought something out of his back pocket. "I wanted to give you this."

He was holding a box that contained a five-inch-long vibrating dildo. I was too shocked to say anything.

"You..." Sam explained. "Put it up there. You can use it like a normal dildo. Or you can place it inside and turn it on."

"Thank... you?" My dick was still painfully hard.

"Here, let me show you." Sam started unwrapping the box.

"It's fine, I'll figure it out myself."

"It's alright." Sam brushed me off and brought the dildo out. "You have the batteries here. And this button will turn the vibrator on and off. This is where you can set the intensity of the vibration. Oh, and you have to clean this up properly every time you use this okay?"

"Uh huh!" I nodded.

"I hope it's not too big for you though."

"It's perfectly fine."

"You said you only had fingers up your ass?"

"Yes!"

"You'll need lots of lube for the first time." Sam explained. "Do you have lube?"

"No!"

"First thing about being gay." Sam commented. "You always need lube. Always! You need to protect your ass if you want to keep having good sex."

All of this was informative but highly embarrassing.

"I brought some lube for you as well." Sam had a small jar of lube in his pocket. "Now, do you want me to show you how it's done?"

I had trouble figuring out what exactly he was asking about. Did he want to show me how to fuck myself with a dildo. Or was he going to fuck me himself.

"Yes or no?" Sam asked again.

"I guess so." I said as I felt like I was about to cum inside my pants.

"It's completely fine for me to show you, okay. You don't have to worry about anything."

Sam took the dildo from me and told me to pull my pants down.

"Huh?"

"How can I show this to you when you have everything covered."

"Oh!"

"Alright," Sam handed me the dildo and lube. "You hold on to this. I'll get you naked."

It felt like a dream scenario as I saw Sam going down on his knees in front of me. My dick sprang up as Sam pulled my pants down.

"You have a nice penis Eric." Sam gave me a compliment. For a moment, it left like Sam was going to put his mouth on my dick. But he didn't.

He pulled my pants completely off and had me sit on my bed.

"I want you to tell me if you feel uncomfortable at any moment, okay?"

"Okay."

"Is it okay if I touch your penis?"

"I... it's okay."

He held my penis for a while. I have no idea as to why. But after a while Sam told me to lay down on my back. I did so and he told me to hold my legs up. I started feeling uncomfortable until Sam explained what he was about to do. He poured a lot of lube over my ass before pushing one finger inside of me. When I told him that I felt fine with it, Sam pushed a second finger inside me. This went on until he was slowly stroking three fingers in and out of my ass for a while.

I realized that he had been doing it for fifteen minutes when he pulled all of his fingers out of me.

"I'm about to push the dildo inside you now." Sam announced.

"Okay."

My ass was empty for a minute before I felt the lubricated dildo head slowly pushing me open. Just as the head penetrated me, I felt something completely different. It was nothing like a finger. Sam kept asking me if he should stop or not. I told him to keep going. I was planning on having sex with men. So I knew I had to get used to being full like this. As he kept going inside me, I felt like I needed to relieve myself badly.

"It's completely inside you now buddy." Sam announced. "How do you feel?"

"Full!"

"That's fine." Sam explained. "You are not going to have a prostate orgasm for your first time."

"When," I gulped before saying. "Am I going to get that... orgasm."

"Soon enough!" Sam laughed a little before saying, "But first, I am going to start pulling it out of you, OK?"

"Ok." I gave him the green light.

As he started to pull the dildo out of my ass, I felt like I was taking a huge crap. I let out a low groan before clenching my teeth.

"You tell me to stop if you don't like it, okay?" Sam informed me. "Now I'll be moving it in and out of you."

"Mmm." Was my response.

Sam slowly inserted the dildo inside me completely and started to fuck me with the it. Within a couple of minutes of action, I felt the dildo rubbing against something that made my dick twitch.

"I... think," I wanted to let him know about the discovery.

"Shh!" He shushed me. "Just enjoy yourself."

I really did start to enjoy myself after that. Sam also figured it out from my reactions and picked up his pace.

A few minutes of dildo fucking later, Sam put a well lubricated hand over my penis. I had no chance of lasting any longer and came in his hands just after a few strokes. My entire body was shaking for a minute from the orgasm.

As I was laying down, still figuring out what the hell just happened, Sam had already brought some paper towels and started cleaning my ass and balls.

"You don't have to do that." I tried to stop him.

"Don't worry about it." He said and showed me the dildo that just helped me achieve the best orgasm of my life, so far. "Do you know how to clean this?"

"I... I'll see what I can do."

"It's alright." Sam said. "I'll clean it up this time."

As I sat up, an immense wave of shame washed over me. The fact that I did such a thing, and got so turned on, with my brother should be worrying.

When Sam stood up, I saw that his own penis was still painfully hard. Despite the shame of what just happened, I felt like I needed to help him release his own tension. But I was too much of a coward to bring it up to him.

Sam told me that there was nothing wrong with what we just did. He said that he loves me and wants me to have the best experiences in life. As he walked out of my room after hugging my totally naked body, my dick got hard again.

Sam:

I practically ran straight to daddy's room with just the dildo in hand.

"Why are you holding it like that?" Daddy addressed the dildo in my hand.

"I want you to fuck me with this right now daddy." I demanded.

The dildo was much smaller than daddy's cock. But there was something about fucking myself with the same toy I used on Eric, that was turning me on so much.

"Is that?" Daddy noticed that the dildo had been recently used.

"Yes daddy." I answered before he finished his question. "Please put it inside me."

Daddy took a second to process what I was asking from him before he had me lie down on his knees. He pulled my pants down to my knees.

"How did I get such a dirty son!" Daddy spanked my bare ass hard before taking the dildo from my hand.

"I have been a very bad boy daddy," I pleaded. "Please punish me."

Daddy then positioned my hard dick between his thighs before he started spanking me properly. I felt like I was going to cum just from the spanking I was receiving. My dick was being stimulated between his hairy thighs. A couple of minutes of intense spanking later, daddy pushed the dildo deep inside of me. I felt immensely happy that daddy was not taking it easy on me.

He worked that toy inside me vigorously for quite some time before making me cum between his thighs. I knew that the night was far from over when daddy made me lick my cum from his inner thighs. He then set the vibrator on medium setting and pushed it deep inside me once again.

Then I sat my ass down on the ground and started worshipping daddy's dick. I was way to dick drunk by this point and started slobbering all over the penis and testicles that gave me life.

I kept worshipping his dick until daddy came all over my face. I was hard and ready to ejaculate once again by this point.

"What do you want to do right now?" Daddy asked, pointing at my hard dick.

"I want to do it with Eric." I excitedly said.

"I meant right now." Daddy added.

I took a deep breath, tried gathering my sexed up thoughts before saying, "Can we kiss while I fuck your thighs again?"

Daddy obliged.

We were standing naked, hugging and kissing while I slowly started humping his legs again. Daddy reached around and started pushing against the vibrator, still buzzing, deep inside my ass.

I came once again and limped my way to my room, completely satisfied.

Eric:

After the immense amount of pleasure Sam provided for me, I did not like the fact that he left my room completely unsatisfied. I saw how hard my dick was, and I was too afraid to ask him to suck his dick.

My first experience of being properly anally penetrated was beyond my wildest expectations. And it was because of Sam. Being more experienced, I am glad that he is there for me. And I was happier for coming out to him like the way I did. Now even dad knows and supports me fully.

The breakfast next morning felt like I was there with two people who genuinely love me. Dad asked me about college, and I told him that I was looking forward to going out for college.

That would just mean that I was going to be closer to Sam, out of the house.

That afternoon, I felt like talking to Sam about the previous night. But as soon as dad was out of sight, Sam was the one to start talking about it.

"Did you like it?" Sam asked. "Last night?"

"Yeah," I told the truth. "It was new for me; but I really liked it."

"That's great!"

"It was better than I expected!" I mentioned.

"Oh!"

"Can we," I hesitated for a moment before asking. "Are you free tonight?"

"Of course I'm free." Sam replied. "Why? Do you have any plans for the night?"

I froze up for a moment before Sam hugged me.

"I'm just teasing." Sam said. "I'll be in your room after dinner."

--

I was shaking as I walked over to my room after dinner. I kept the door unlocked and started pacing around the room. Sam did not come into my room straight away. I assumed that dad was still outside and Sam did not want to raise any suspicions.