Sons of The Father: Coming Together

Story Info
No more secrets between the three of them.
14.5k words
4.81
13.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Incest!

Characters in this story are over 18.

Read the previous chapters (Coming Home & Coming Out) for the best experience.

Sam:

I was incredibly nervous as I started getting ready to visit Eric again. I had been sitting down with daddy for nearly thirty minutes, both of us were nervous and excited for the changes to come.

It was nearly midnight when we stood up and faced each other.

"I've never done this before." I voiced my concerns to daddy.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to." Daddy reassured me.

"I want to ... for Eric. I know it will be best for us all."

Daddy kissed me, making me feel slightly better.

"You know there's no going back from this." Daddy reminded me.

"I don't want to go back." I said. "I want to include Eric with us."

Daddy let go off me and told me to go ahead with the plan.

Eric:

Sam was standing in front of me with condoms and lube in hand. He was acting like we have been using condoms on each other for years.

"You'll need to learn proper condom use if you're going to have casual sex with other people." Sam mentioned it as if it was a part of our lesson plan.

"Of course!" I managed to say, completely melting at the sight of my near naked older brother.

He was acting cool and all; but I could tell that he was also excited for what was to come.

"You will not need it with me of course." Sam mentioned. "But it is better to make a habit out of it."

"Why wouldn't I need it with you?" I asked. "I thought you fucked hundreds of people."

"Well ... that's because I've been careful with them silly." Sam chuckled. "Besides, I get monthly check-ups."

"Monthly?"

"Depends on your activity levels." Sam explained. "If you're with only one person you trust, you don't have to get checked that frequently. But if you have been in a couple of orgies; you better get frequent check-ups."

"Frequent orgies?" I could not believe what Sam was talking about. "Where do these people meet up for that?"

"They won't be distributing flyers to invite people to orgies." Sam said. "Let's not get into that right now."

Sam handed me the lube and brought out a single condom out of the pack.

"I'll put it on and show you how it's done." Sam tore the pack. "Then I'll let you put one on later."

What I heard was that he was going to fuck me right now and I would get to fuck him sometimes later. My already hard dick started to pulsate like crazy after hearing him.

Sam just pulled his shorts down, revealing his nice and hard dick. My jaw was open with anticipation. But he immediately started putting the condom on his dick. I realized that I would not be able to put it in my mouth straight away.

This time, Sam just told me to lay down on my back; not even asking if I was ready or not. I guess my hard dick might have been an indicator of my consent.

His dick was slightly bigger and wider than the dildo he used to fuck me last night. Sam pulled my pants down and took the lube from me.

"Okay," Sam started talking as he poured the liquid over my entrance. "I think this would be the best position for your first time since I would be able to see how you react. We can try many other positions later. It's not awkward for you is it?"

I shook my head as I heard that he was planning to have sex plenty of time after tonight.

"What?" Sam wanted me to say the words.

"It's fine!"

"What's fine?"

"I think this position," I gulped. "Would be fine for me too."

Sam smiled as he lubricated his condom covered penis before lining up the dick against my entrance. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as he started slowly poking around my anus.

He kept circling his dick around my anal opening for what might have been no more than thirty seconds. But to me, it felt like he was teasing me forever, denying me the ecstasy of his dick.

He kept gently pushing against my ass until the tip of his dick popped inside me. My immediate reaction was to open my eyes wide and look at his face. Sam had a vague smile on his face while he slowly started pushing his length inside of me.

The feeling was completely different compared to the dildo. It felt exponentially better, knowing that I was now connected with my brother.

"Remember," Sam mentioned. "You can tell me if it's uncomfortable in any way. I will stop."

I did not respond.

Stop him from fucking me? Not in a million years. Yes, there was slight pain as he kept going forward. But I knew that he was the nicest and best person to do this to me. I know exactly how rough men can get when their dicks are hard. So, to have Sam fuck me like this was a privilege. And I was going to power through any pain just to make him feel good. Besides, I knew the immense pleasure that was waiting for me when we really get started.

My own penis was in a state of confusion as I was not completely hard, but it felt like I was about to when Sam kept his slow forward movement coming in.

I groaned and slightly arched my back as I felt Sam's penis grinding against my prostate. It was a completely different experience compared to the toy he used on me last night.

I opened my eyes once I felt Sam's body touching mine. I realized that he had bottomed out inside of me. I looked up, wide eyed, to see Sam smiling down on me.

"Full?" Sam asked.

"Uh-huh!" I answered.

He stayed there for a while before telling me that he was going to pull out of me. I nodded at him, and he slowly pulled his dick out of me with only the tip inside.

"I'm going to start fucking you now." Sam let me know.

Without waiting for my response this time, Sam pushed his dick deep inside me once again. I was having trouble breathing as I clenched the bedsheets tightly. Once again, he pulled his member out of me with only the tip inside of me. Sam kept going through the same motion, slowly picking up the pace.

Just as I was about to brace myself for some fast and hard action, Sam pulled his dick out of me completely.

"What ... did you cum?" I asked Sam.

"No," Sam answered while breathing heavily. "But I was about to. You're so tight dude!"

"You're ..." I had trouble saying the words. "I was virgin moments ago."

"I know." Sam apologised. "I'm sorry for saying it like that. It's just ... I wanted to last longer, making you feel better."

"I was feeling pretty good." I explained. "You can cum whenever you feel like it."

Sam did not need to be told twice as he started penetrating me right away. He picked up the pace and spat on my dick and started jerking me off at the same time. Any uncomfortable feeling evaporated as soon as his hands touched my dick.

I could tell when he was finished when I felt his dick pulsate deep inside of me. Sam slowly pulled out of me and put his mouth on my dick. He worked on my penis for a minute before I blasted my load in his mouth.

I was riding an orgasmic high when Sam got up and started kissing me all over my face. After feeling so good together, I started feeling slightly emotional when Sam was kissing me.

Of course I did not cry. But I was having trouble formulating the words to say to him. I think Sam also understood what I was feeling as he was also silent. At the end of his assault on my face, Sam quickly kissed me on the lips four times before getting up.

He put his shorts on and started walking out of my room. That's when I found the strength to tell him how I was feeling.

"Sam?" I called him just as he was about to walk out of the door.

"Yes?" He stood still and turned to look at me.

"Can you stay with me ... for the night?" I asked him. "We could sleep together."

"Well," He showed me the used condom in his hand. "I'll need to throw it away. I'll be back after I take a quick shower, OK?"

"OK" I agreed.

I decided that I also need a shower once Sam closed the door behind him.

Sam:

I ran to Daddy's room to show him the used condom and told him what a wonderful experience I just had with Eric. He asked if it was painful for Eric or not. I told him that I did my best and Eric seemed to enjoy himself very much.

"He's so tight daddy," I added. "I could not last very long with him."

"That's pretty normal for your first time."

I squealed with excitement as daddy approved of what I just did with my younger brother.

"He wants me to sleep with him tonight daddy." I explained. "He didn't even want me to leave his room."

"What are you doing here then?" Daddy asked.

"What do you mean?" I had trouble understanding daddy. "I thought we were going to have some fun right now."

"We can have lots of fun later honey." Daddy explained. "Your brother just lost his virginity. He's likely feeling all kinds of things right now. Remember the first time we had sex? You would not stop hugging me that entire night."

The memory of that night came crashing back to me. A lot of things happened before we really had penetrative sex for the first time when I was almost 19. But I vividly remember the tears of happiness and belonging in my eyes.

Daddy does remember how I would not let him go that night. Eric was more than likely feeling the same emotions, if not more. He probably wants to hug me right now.

"I think I need to go now." I told daddy.

Daddy smiled at me and gave me a kiss in return before telling me to go to Eric.

Eric:

I was standing naked under the running water when Sam burst through my bathroom door. I turned around to see that he was also fully naked and quickly came closer to me.

"I thought you were,"

A kiss on the lips shut me up as we started making out. A little while later, Sam went down on his knees and took my dick in his mouth. He worked on my penis until I was completely hard.

As he stood up, I noticed that his own dick was quite hard. Sam lined our dicks together and spat all over them. He then grabbed the dicks together and started running his hands all over. I started slowly writhing my body at the insane sensation. We kept doing it until both of us came over the other person's cock.

We didn't talk much as Sam started washing my body with soap after that. I did the same to him before we dried each other off.

We went to bed completely naked and laid next to each other. Without saying anything, Sam turned around and grabbed me in a hug. I thought that he was about to initiate sex again. But he was just hugging me from the side. His calm breathing told me that this was just a tender hug.

A few minutes later, I turned away from him. Sam was now spooning me from behind. I absolutely loved being held by a big spoon. But I turned away from him for a reason.

I don't know why I felt the way I did, but tears started falling from my eyes. I don't even remember when was the last time I actually had tears of happiness. At the moment, I felt like I will be able to live happily like that for the rest of my life. Sam holding me like this ... after fucking me of course.

With drying up tears, I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up receiving gentle kisses on my neck. I would definitely love to be woken up like this from now on. It was still quite early in the morning as I opened my eyes.

"Do you want to do something right now?" Sam asked. "I think it might be best if I went to my room right now. I wouldn't want dad to see me walking out of your room this early in the morning."

I wanted to say that dad was not going to suspect his boys fucking each other, but instead, told him to go back to his room.

As he walked out of my room, I sighed and wondered why he still didn't ask me to suck his dick. It was good enough size for me to suckle on. And it would really help with my oral fixation.

I made up my mind. The next time we are together, I would suck a dick and not take no for an answer. That wouldn't come before tonight though.

--

The day was pretty uneventful while we were more playful than ever. All of us had planned on watching a movie together that night after dinner. Movie nights were always special, so Sam wanted to watch a movie every night he was with us.

Sam was sitting in the middle as all of us put a blanket over our laps. The blanket turned out to be a lifesaver. No sooner as we all settled down for the movie, Sam started playing with my dick over the shorts I was wearing.

A little while later, he stopped fondling my now hard dick and gained access to my ass and poked a finger inside of me. Sam's entire body was leaning over me as I was also slightly leaned over to give him proper access to my hole.

I turned to look at dad and saw that he had fallen asleep while watching the movie. Dad fell asleep while leaning against Sam's body. I guessed dad falling asleep might have made Sam feeling really audacious. But Sam was moving a little too much for my comfort. I was afraid that he was going to wake dad up.

Sam also started playing with my nipples under my shirt as he found my prostate. I noticed Sam clenching his teeth from excitement as he kept playing with my body. He made me cum inside the blanket and kept his eyes closed while I slowly got up and walked over to my room.

That night I was laying on my bed anticipating Sam when he texted me around midnight. Sam let me know that dad was still out in the kitchen and he was afraid of coming over.

I got out of my room to see Sam's door closing up and dad was still on his phone, walking around in the kitchen. I assumed that dad was working late and went to bed disappointed.

Sam:

Daddy told me he was going to fuck me under the blanket during movie time. of course we touched and caressed each other during movie nights before. But his penis never invaded my ass during those sessions.

"I can't wait to include Eric to the wonderful sex life we have together."

"I don't know if that's what he wants babe."

"You saw how hard he was the other day." I reminded him. "You know he wants it. He knows it too."

Eric came out of his room at that moment.

--

I properly lubed my ass in my room before coming out for dinner. I didn't want to get caught with daddy's dick in my ass. I thought for a moment that getting caught like that might expedite the whole process of having Eric together. I brushed that thought off for the moment, thinking that it can go the opposite direction as well.

Daddy made good on his promise and started fingering me as soon as we sat down for the movie. I had to clench my teeth and keep my mouth tightly shut as daddy kept increasing the number of fingers inside me.

To keep Eric from suspecting anything, I started playing with his butt as well. Eric became a little anxious for a while before letting himself go.

It was still very risky when I had to lean over to give access to daddy for penetration. I started getting friskier with Eric when he turned to look at dad. Daddy was faking sleep while he kept gently pumping his dick in and out of me.

It was not the hardest fuck I have ever received. But the chances of getting caught along with Eric was turning me on like crazy.

I was able to make Eric cum just as daddy planted his seed deep inside me.

Eric was the first person to get up and go to his room. Daddy was still pretending to be asleep when I got under the blanket to start blowing him again. He started caressing my hair while I was still under the blanket.

Eric would not suspect anything if he looked at our direction from his room. But there would be no hiding the fact that another person was under the blanket if he came any closer. It was evident that there was another head near our father's crotch.

I did my second favourite thing to do in the entire world and worshipped my father's dick until he came deep in my throat.

"I want to spend the night with you, daddy." I said as soon as daddy came down from his orgasmic high. "I love Eric. I really do, but I'll be here for like ten more days before I have to go back to college."

"I understand how you feel." Daddy said. "But Eric really needs some guidance right now. And I feel responsible for neglecting him for so long. I don't want to keep you away from him."

"I've been away from you for two whole nights." I threw a temper tantrum. "Why couldn't you be more understanding with Eric when I was away in college? We could be having a threesome right now."

"Come here." Daddy grabbed me in a hug. "With you being by my side, I was so content that I forgot that I have other responsibilities. I didn't even feel like looking anywhere else for sex. And Eric did not come onto me the way you did."

Being held by that man, I felt exponentially better than I did before. I understood that both daddy and I were really vulnerable when I hugged him at that time when I was 19.

I remember crying and telling daddy to never let me go. Daddy also started crying with me soon after that. Both of us started wiping the tears away from each other's eyes.

I don't remember who initiated it, but we started kissing each other after that point. The kiss kept getting sloppier and sloppier before I was down on my knees, asking daddy to let me blow him. It was only a matter of time before I was on my back, asking daddy to put his dick inside me.

We never looked back after daddy took my virginity.

I was glad that daddy did not feel like having sex with anyone else. But Eric is not just another random stranger. He's just like me, with the exact same needs. I knew that Eric was going to be glad to be included in our escapades.

But I was impatient. And daddy was not. He knew that Eric should be handled delicately if he was to have an ideal experience. I knew daddy had a valid point. But he didn't count on another thing.

He might have lost count of the number of orgasms we had that night. And how horny I was as a result.

I made Eric cum by using my hands once. Daddy came inside my ass and mouth within an hour. Poor old me was as horny as ever, without release.

I told daddy that I needed to be with him that night, after reminding him of my lack of orgasms I had that day. Daddy understood my situation and told me to text Eric that I would not be visiting him that night.

Daddy stayed out in the common area as I went to my room after texting Eric.

I received a text from daddy half an hour later, telling me to get completely naked and walk up to his room. I knew that daddy was not going to go easy on me as I slowly stripped down in my room.

As I opened the bedroom door and started walking to my dad's room; chills ran down my spine with the thought of getting caught. It was pretty dark at the time, but my nakedness and the direction I was walking towards would be a little hard to explain.

As soon as I walked inside daddy's room, he slammed me against the wall and started going down on me. It was an ecstatic feeling whenever I felt daddy's mouth on my dick. I couldn't last too long and told daddy that I was on the verge of an orgasm.

Daddy did not say anything as he kept blowing me. I came inside his mouth a few moments later. When daddy stood up in front of me, he still had his mouth closed. I had a knowing smile on my face as daddy leaned in for a kiss.

He transferred my own semen in my mouth and had me swallow it all. I was all too happy to do so after the wonderful orgasm.

Daddy then asked me about what I did with Eric so far. I told him the truth before adding that I still hadn't taught him how to properly suck a dick.

"I could not tell him what to do." I said. "But I was thinking that teaching him with your dick would be the best! I could show him instead of just telling him."

"And you never went down on him either?"

"That I did! But it's been like two days daddy." I reminded him. "I really want you there with the two of us."

"And how do you plan on doing that?"

"What if ... he just walked in through the door right now." I looked at the door.