Sons of The Father: Coming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have had hard and rough sex plenty of times before. But the fact that he was acting so mean and cruel at the time made me feel things I never thought I would feel before. I didn't even know daddy had a side to him like that.

I don't think it would properly work if some random guy was here trying to dominate the two of us. But the fact that this man genuinely loves us made everything so much better.

"Is that what you wanted you little brat?" Daddy asked as he grabbed my chin. "You wanted to fuck your younger brother?"

"I ... yes daddy!" I said as I knew there was no wrong answers to the question.

No matter what I said to him, I was truly and positively fucked. And I could not wait!

"Spoiled little whore!" Daddy said as he put a thumb in my mouth, pulling my cheek apart.

I was unable to form coherent words and I felt like I did not need to say any proper words in the first place.

"Please daddy, don't punish him," Eric chimed in. "I ... I wanted him to do those things."

"You shut the fuck up." Daddy barked. "Don't think you are out of trouble young man. You're going to get it soon enough."

I turned to notice the arousal on Eric's face. That made me form a vague smile on my face. I cannot wait until daddy starts fucking Eric as well.

A light slap to the face made me aware of my present predicament.

"What are you smiling about?" Daddy asked. "You're a real pervert aren't you? You want me to fuck your brother in front of you."

I gargled a little as daddy was still pulling my cheek with his thumb.

"Ugh ... Yesh ... da"

"You want to see me fuck your brother," Daddy kept talking. "You want to see my dick slowly penetrating that tight little hole of his. I'm going to hold your head by my thighs as I start fucking him. You'll see the whole thing inches away from your face."

I started leaking precum just by hearing daddy talk like that.

"Then I'm going to have you going down on him as I keep fucking him." Daddy paused for a moment to grab my dick. "I'll have you two sixty-nine each other as while I fuck the two of you. You'll look at my dick going in and out of your brother as you suck him off."

Daddy squeezed my dick tightly as he said.

"You're going to make him cum in your mouth and then make him hard again while I keep fucking him. After I've had enough of his ass, I'll put my dick straight in your mouth, and you're going to take it."

I moaned in response.

"Then I'll cum straight down your throat." Daddy looked at Eric before adding. "You two can kiss your old lives goodbye. From now on, your life will be dedicated towards serving me and me only. You two are going to be my slaves."

I turned to see that Eric had the exact reaction I was hoping to see from him. His eyes were wide open as his dick was completely hard, just by hearing that daddy wanted to use us as sex slaves.

"What do you want right now boy?" Daddy asked me as he pulled his thumb out of my mouth.

"I want you to fuck me daddy." I screamed out. "Please daddy, I've been such a bad boy. I want you to punish me so hard. I'm sorry daddy; I always wanted you to fuck my ass with that dick. I've been acting out so much because I want you to be mad and pound the shit out of me. Please daddy, please!"

I got a little too into character as I started saying those things. Dirty talk was all well and good with me. But the problem was, daddy's dick was nowhere near my asshole and my entire body felt like throbbing in anticipation.

My confession had the desired effect as daddy pushed me on the bed. His throbbing dick was pointed to my face, but daddy had no intention of putting it in my mouth. He flipped me over and put two fingers deep inside my ass.

I heard him mutter 'god damn it!' under his breath as he ran out of the room.

--

"What the fuck?" Eric spoke up as daddy left the room. "Why did he just leave right now?"

"He probably needs more lube." I explained.

"Didn't you lube yourself before?" Eric remembered.

"He'll need plenty more for what he's about to do." I explained.

"Huh?"

"Don't get scared from what you see tonight okay?" I said as I grabbed Eric's hands. "He can be really nice and gentle as well."

"What are you saying Sam?"

I knew what was about to happen. I just did not want Sam to get cold feet from seeing dad give it to me so hard. I wanted to tell him that I actually need it rough from daddy from time to time. And I was going to get it.

I could not reply to Eric as daddy burst inside the room right at that moment. It did not take him too long to pour copious amounts of lube on my ass and his dick. He hammered three lubricated fingers deep inside me to make sure before lining up his dick against my ass.

There was no foreplay, not asking about if I was ready or not. Daddy just let out a low groan before plunging the entirety of his gigantic penis straight inside my asshole.

I moaned out loud and said "Oh daddy!" as he started fucking me with all his strength. I was a mess as daddy kept deep dicking me. I was having trouble keeping balance when daddy pulled me up. My lower body was up in the air, supported by daddy's dick and hands. I was barely hanging on with my hands on the bed.

I was in no position to check and see whether Eric liked what he was seeing or not. Daddy let my legs fall and pushed my head against the bed while fucking me. He turned me over on my back after fifteen minutes. Daddy was holding my legs up as he kept fucking me.

"Cum all over his dick." Daddy commanded. "Do it!"

I looked over to see that Eric was jerking off beside us and ready to blow his load. Daddy commanded him to cum all over my dick.

It did not take long for Eric to slather my penis with his own semen. Daddy then pushed Eric's head on my dick. I was already on the edge for too long and came inside Eric's mouth right at that moment.

Eric, at that time, was tasting both his and my own semen in his mouth.

Daddy did not announce his orgasm. But when he kept the entire pulsating dick lodged deep inside me for more than a minute, I knew I was complete.

I didn't even know about the depth of depravity hidden inside my brother. Just as daddy pulled out of me, Eric went down on daddy to catch the dripping semen on his tongue. Then, he went down on my ass and started licking the semen leaking out of me. Eric then stuck his tongue deep inside my ass to try his best and clean daddy's love juices from inside my canal.

Despite everything that happened that night, I looked over to see that daddy was still hard. I closed my eyes to catch my breath for just a moment.

Opening my eyes moments later; I saw Eric working on daddy's suspiciously hard dick with his hands and mouth. He was struggling to take daddy in his throat, so he just kept the tip in his mouth while working his hands over the dick.

As I got up and crawled over to daddy's dick once again, he informed us that he had taken a pill that is going to keep him hard for quite some time. Both Eric and I were all too happy to hear that.

"I'm sorry I called your dicks small." Daddy dropped his act. "I got a little carried away. In fact, both of your penises are adequate enough to satisfy anyone sexually."

"How can you say that with this thing dangling between your legs." I squeezed his hard dick.

"This is not," Daddy hesitated for a moment. "I just don't want you to feel bad for what I said in the heat of the moment."

"It's fine." I said and turned to look at Eric for him to say something.

Eric was hypnotized by the dick I was holding tightly in my hand. I cleared my throat to grab his attention.

"Huh?" Eric looked at me before he looked at daddy. "You said you're going to stay hard for a while?"

I smiled, as I realized that Eric did not hear anything after he realized that daddy will have a boner for more than an hour.

"Yes?" Daddy replied.

"Do you think that ... maybe ... you could ..."

I knew exactly what he was trying to say, but the way he was hesitating made him look so freaking cute.

"You could ..." Eric pleaded. "Probably fuck my ass tonight."

Daddy leaned over, grabbed his face and gave him a gentle kiss.

"I could," He said. "But I don't know if I should."

"Go ahead daddy," I egged him on. "He wants it. It's probably for the best if you start tonight."

"Right now?" Daddy asked.

"Why not?" I said. "Both of you are ready."

I kissed Eric on the cheek and told him to lay back on the bed. Eric most likely saw how I enjoyed getting taken by that dick and wanted to feel the same. I knew for sure that it would take him a while to enjoy himself like that. But I could definitely help him for his first time. Besides, the temptation of seeing my brother getting taken was too much.

"Aren't you going to use a condom?" Eric asked as he laid on his back.

"Condoms?" Dad was probably not expecting that.

"Sam came inside me ... like minutes ago." Eric mentioned. "Wouldn't it be ..."

"Sure ..." Daddy said. "Of course we can use condoms."

I was not expecting that and had to hastily run to my room and retrieve some condoms. The only problem was; they were my size. Daddy never used a condom with me. He was not even planning on fucking Eric tonight. So, buying condoms did not come into our minds.

I carried my condoms to see that daddy was teasing Eric's opening with his monster. My brother did seem nervous. I quickly ripped the pack open and forced daddy's cock inside the rubber.

Neither of us told Eric that the condom was not daddy's size. I looked up at daddy and realized that it might have been slightly uncomfortable for him to put it on. But daddy did not complain. He was about to fuck Eric for the first time and he wanted his son to be at ease.

I went through the dilemma of where to look for the first time daddy went inside my brother. I poured plenty of lube over daddy's sheathed dick and decided to look at Eric's face as daddy made his entry.

Eric shut his eyes and clenched his teeth as daddy went inside him for the first time. I whispered to him that it will be fine and he is going to start enjoying it in a minute. Eric probably knew it too, but the discomfort was clearly visible on his face.

Daddy did not take the brute force method and decided to push his dick inch by pleasurable inch. Eric's breathing got heavy when I told him to try his best to calm his body. I don't know if my advice did any good as Eric grabbed my wrist very tightly.

Daddy was taking his sweet time, and kept his forward motion going until just half of the penis was inside Eric.

"Are you okay there, bud?" Daddy asked.

"Uh huh!" Eric said. "Are you fully inside?"

"Um ... no."

"Why ... ooh ... keep going."

Eric was acting stubborn in order to get all that dick at once. I don't know what daddy was thinking at the moment, but I wanted to let the two of them decide on whether to push forward or not.

Daddy leaned over and gave Eric a kiss. Eric's eyes were bulging out and his mouth was wide open as daddy leaned over. I moved my head to see that most of daddy's dick was now inside Eric. Daddy then slowly started pulling the dick out until only the tip was inside Eric.

I had a ringside view of my younger brother taking daddy's cock for the first time. It was very similar to the way daddy had me for the first time. Slow and agonizingly long strokes that were mostly grazing his prostate and giving him the sweet feeling of pain and pleasure. Pain is inevitable. But I know what daddy was doing and how Eric was feeling.

Their two bodies were so incredibly hot as they were deeply connected with each other. The only movement was that of daddy's waist, taking his dick in and out of Eric's accommodating hole. Both of them had their hands wrapped around each other's backs.

"I think I'm going to ..." Eric managed to say.

"Do it!" Daddy commanded.

Eric's whole body started quivering only a minute later. It was unbelievable. I did not think that Eric would be able to have a prostate orgasm without any stimulation on his dick. But their two hot bodies rubbing together might have given him enough friction to cum.

Daddy pulled out of Eric straight away. I noticed that the condom he was wearing was torn in different places. Daddy was breathing heavily when he kissed Eric once more and walked out of the room.

Eric was staring at the ceiling with his mouth open. I knew exactly how he was feeling and felt slightly jealous of him.

"How was that Eric?" I asked him a couple of minutes later.

"Wonderful!" Eric was still staring at nothing, looking up. "I don't know why I didn't come out before."

"There's a right time for everything." I consoled him. "I think it was for the best. And when I go back to college, you'll have daddy all by yourself."

Eric had a nervous smile on his face as he looked at me.

"He's not some sex maniac, you know." I told him. "In fact, I think you are going to end up wanting him more."

"I'm pretty sure I will." Eric said. "I think my ass is going to completely change in shape pretty soon."

"You won't even notice it." I said. "By the end of this spring break, you're going to get used to it."

Eric gasped at the implication.

"It'll be easier for him to get inside you." I added. "You'll have more fun when you're not afraid of daddy tearing something apart."

"It felt really good for my first time as well." Eric added.

"I know! I saw your face as he was fucking you." I said. "Damn I wish I could feel him take me like it was my first time."

"I saw your face when he was fucking you like a whore."

"And?"

"Seemed like you really liked it."

"Are you calling me a whore?"

"Of course not ... maybe ... I don't know if I can take it like that."

"There's a time for everything." I said. "You'll be more than capable of handling him like that." I kissed Eric on the forehead when I said, "Try to get some rest, okay?"

He nodded and I got up from his side.

--

I walked out of Eric's room to see daddy hydrating himself in the kitchen. His dick was still hard. His sweaty body looked so hot that I felt like licking every part of daddy right then and there.

With a raging erection, daddy motioned me to get closer to him. I practically ran towards him.

It was not the first time we had sex on the kitchen table while Eric was home. But it was the first time we did it without the fear of getting caught.

I was on my back on the table as daddy fucked me while stimulating multiple erogenous zones at once. He did not have to work too hard to make me cum. But daddy kept pumping his dick inside me for much longer. I was a blubbering mess by the time daddy finished inside me.

Daddy then had me sit on his lap and asked me about how I felt about the whole experience.

"It's the best thing that ever happened in my entire life daddy." I was way too excited. "Can't believe Eric is exactly like me in more ways than one."

"Both of you belong to me now!" Daddy stated, then kissed me on the nose.

I was already giddy with excitement. After hearing him say that, something washed over me, making me feel at ease and nervous at the same time. I started kissing daddy in response. We made out for a couple of minutes before daddy told me to bring Eric to his room.

For a moment, I thought that he was going to fuck Eric once more. Both Eric and I were naked when we walked over to daddy.

But as we entered his room, daddy had his dick hidden behind clothes and told us that we were going to sleep with him even if we don't have sex.

"Since there's nothing to hide from anyone." Daddy said. "This will be our bedroom from now on."

Daddy was sleeping in the middle for the first night. All of us cuddled each other to sleep that night.

I am looking forward to our life together from now on.