All Comments on 'Son's Wish'

by GhostShadow6

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good lord

this was really bad and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
critique

While her audio is very sensuous, my suggestion would be to incorporate her dialogue in it as well. With some grammer and better sentence and paragraph structure this could be an admirable attempt. Good luck in your future writings.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I think the story should have been written with the other person in the story too.

A bit one sided conversation, like listening to someone talking on the phone. It didn't work for me.

Perhaps if it was writtten in the first person and the dialogue included both sides of the scene, it would be a lot better for those of us who didn't listen to the orginal story.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
My Eyes

Are fucking bleeding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"What was it? Put my finger inside your cunt and fingering it hard? Sure, definitely mom."

This is a highly original and very sweet story. A great pity that the gifted author hasn't contributed any others. Maybe it was the vapid comments by readers who preferred something much more run-of-the-mill and pedestrian that discouraged the writer. I loved the story. It showed what goes on in the mind of an innocent boy who's suddenly presented with the fulfillment of his deepest, most secret wish, the secret wish of lots and lots of boys. His mother shows him her mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between her legs he came out of. It's the best thing he's ever seen or will ever see, just as the musky scent wafting to his nostrils is the best thing he'll ever smell. Mom tells him to touch her cunt, touch it all over, put his finger right inside. He's in awe, his young mind is overwhelmed, and he's harder than he's ever been before in his life, practically jizzing in his pants. Mom tells him to drop his pants, she wants to see what her boy's got waiting for her between his legs. He's shy at first, but then, typical of sons, he's eager to show his mother that he's all grown up now, ready and very able to do all kinds of good to his mom. He sees that his mother appreciates, really admires his big stiff cock, and he's thrilled all over his body, bursting with boyish pride. Mom tells him to stick that big cock of his up the same cunt he came out of, and he mans up and puts all his youthful energy and strength and enthusiasm into doing that righteous job. He fucks his mother, he fucks the shit out of her, and he gives her the best cum of her life. Finally, he blows his young balls, shooting his beloved mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen. He'll be doing that a lot from now on. The great length of my comment shows how much I love the story by this brilliant writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous