Sonya the Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"American size 15 for girls," she replied as she gripped the sides of her chair. "Wow. You two like feet, yeah?"

Olivia moved her head forward and stuck out her pink tongue. She rubbed it along the outer edge of Sonya's foot.

"Oh my," Sonya gasped. She put her head back and rolled her eyes. The two of them continued caressing and licking her large feet. Sonya moaned and shifted her thighs in the chair.

Olivia got up and kissed Sonya on the cheek. Sonya ran her hand along Olivia's face, while Max came up and rubbed Sonya's stomach. "Oh, fuck, if you two kiss, I'll go crazy," Max whispered.

Sonya turned her head and found Olivia's lips. Max's jaw dropped as he watched the two of them give gentle smooches. Olivia's hand wandered down to Sonya's boob, as she kneaded the tit. Olivia's slender fingers found a way into Sonya's blouse.

Sonya pulled her face away and looked at Max. "You too," she panted. Max came up and gave Sonya a deep kiss while Olivia nuzzled Sonya's neck.

Sonya gave a shy laugh. "Why are you two doing this to me?"

Max leaned in for another kiss before answering. "We just think you're so hot. You're so...big."

Sonya put her large hands on Olivia's and Max's heads and gently pushed them together. "I like to watch you two kiss." The two of them obliged, wrestling tongues and moaning. Sonya unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open. "Should we go to the bedroom?"

Max and Olivia kissed once more, then both got up to their feet. Sonya stood up and towered over the two. She led the way to the bedroom.

"Get to the bed," Sonya commanded. Max and Olivia got themselves comfortable as they sat and watched the tall woman. Giving a smile, she got her pink bra off. Max and Olivia smiled as they watched their new fixation take off her slacks. She stood there in her little pink panties with her hands on her hips. "Well?"

Max yanked off his t-shirt. He had a decent body with a flat stomach. Olivia followed, taking off her shirt and bra. Sonya was mesmerized by Olivia's tits. She had never seen dark nipples like hers before.

With one quick motion, Sonya took off her panties. Max and Olivia held each other as the giant woman made way to the bed. She slid down on the bed and got in between the two. "I want to see your penis," she said to Max.

Max got up and pulled off his pants and boxers. His dick was already rock-hard. Olivia stared and giggled. "What?" asked Max.

"I just never saw your dick before!" Olivia panted as her eyes went wide. "I like it!"

Sonya reached down and tugged at Olivia's pants, so Olivia took them off and removed her black panties. Sonya leaned back and stretched her arms out while Max and Olivia kissed her upper body.

Max reached down and fiddled with Sonya's vulva. "Oh, baby," Sonya moaned. "Can you lick me?"

Max got down and put his head into position. Olivia leaned in to watch. He dove in and licked her delicate petals. Sonya clutched at the pillow under her head as she threw her head back and moaned.

After a few minutes, Max lifted up his head and smiled as he looked at Olivia. "You gotta try this."

Olivia got down in position while Max moved out of the way. Sonya's thighs were quivering with anticipation. Olivia let her bright tongue explore Sonya's crevice, as Sonya spread out her thighs and welcomed the sensation.

Max watched on without blinking while Olivia lapped her face up to stroke Sonya's lovely mound with her tongue. Sonya rested her hands on Olivia's shoulders as she pushed her head back onto the pillow and shut her eyes. Her leg was trembling as Olivia rubbed her hands up and down Sonya's thighs.

Max went over and found his pants, then pulled out a rubber. He gave himself a few more jerks to get himself good and hard, then unrolled the condom on his cock. Olivia looked over to see what Max was up to, and pulled away from Sonya's pussy. Olivia sat beside Sonya and watched as Max walked over, getting himself into position.

Sonya sat up to watch the insertion happen. Her lips quivered as she watched Max push his way in. She groaned and panted as Max worked it in and out. Olivia laid down and licked Sonya's boob.

Max was enjoying himself as he thrusted his hips into Sonya's lovely mound. Olivia played with Sonya's long blonde hair as she kissed Sonya's neck.

Max leaned in and kissed Sonya. Sonya squealed as she put her hands on Max's chest. "Fuck me, please," Sonya whispered into his ear. Max picked up his pace as Sonya wrapped a long leg around Max's thigh.

Olivia leaned in and got her face close to watch the pounding. Max's pink dick was pumping wildly. Liv reached in and stroked Sonya's lower belly as she kissed Max. "How is it?" asked Liv.

Max was nearly out of breath. "It's so warm and soft," he panted. The two of them kissed while Sonya let herself get fucked by her young admirer.

Sonya put her hand on Max's chest. "Let me ride you," she panted. Max pulled out slowly and helped Sonya to her knees, then laid down on the bed. Sonya climbed on board, which made Max grunt. Despite her beautiful and slim build, Sonya had to remember how heavy she was, up over 250. She got up on her knees to keep her butt off of her lover.

Sonya placed her large hands on Max's chest and moved up and down, letting the cock work in and out of her. Olivia felt up Sonya's tits as she kissed Max's lips, then she maneuvered around to sit on Max's face and face Sonya.

Sonya grunted and whined as she felt Max's young stiff cock rub her just the right way. She leaned forward and draped her arms over Olivia's shoulders. Olivia threw her head back while Max licked her hole.

Sonya put her large hands on Olivia's cheeks and planted her soft lips onto Olivia's. "Enjoy it, baby," Sonya whispered. "Do you like the way he does it?" Olivia closed her eyes and nodded.

After a few minutes, Max took his mouth away and got her to shift down. Sonya got off while Olivia positioned herself over Max's hips, then slid herself down on his cock. She gasped as she felt the turgid pole get inside of her, pushing up and down slowly to work it into her. When Olivia felt enough of a good glide, she worked her hips up and down as she balanced her hands on Max's stomach.

Sonya leaned over and kissed Max's lips while Max played with Sonya's tits. "You like fucking your friend?" she asked Max. Max was in a state where he could not respond. She gave him a kiss on the forehead, then moved over to Olivia. Her skin was slippery from perspiration. Sonya rubbed at Olivia's tits as she admired the dark skin.

Olivia was baring her teeth as Max pumped his hips up and down. Sonya kissed Olivia's neck and rubbed her shoulder. Sonya tenderly reached down and fiddled with Olivia's vulva as she watched the two new lovers fuck with such intensity. While Sonya was up on her knees, she was still a foot above Olivia.

Max got Olivia off of her, then invited Sonya to lie down on the bed. "We want to see you all stretched out," he told her. Sonya got down and stretched out on the bed, while Max and Olivia ran their hands up and down her body.

"God! Look at her legs, Liv!" Max focused on Sonya's thighs, making his way down to her knee and the shin, all the way to the foot. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it on the bottom of her feet. Max was enthralled with her pink toenails. "How big did you say these are?"

Sonya moaned, trying not to let the ticklish sensation at the bottom of her feet get to her. "Fifteen," she announced.

This had Olivia intrigued, as she got to the edge of the bed. She knelt down to kiss and stroke the other foot. Sonya moaned and gasped while she clutched the blanket. "Bozhe moi! You two are certainly curious."

Max moved up to lick her mound, while Olivia sat back up on the bed and stroked Sonya's belly. Sonya placed her large hands on Max's head as he continued to lick her pink lips.

Sonya got up on all fours and Max got himself warmed up. Olivia got on her knees and rested her hands on Sonya's back, giving Max a kiss. Max held onto Sonya's ass to force himself into her. Sonya gasped and leaned forward a bit when she felt the jolt go through her. She relaxed and allowed Max to thrust in and out of her. Sonya gritted her teeth and pushed back on Max's sharp hips.

Sonya buried her face into the mattress while she enjoyed the thrusting. The feel of those warm hands caressing her and making her feel beautiful were driving her over the edge. Max sped up his pumping as Sonya bit her lower lip. Her nipples were brushing up against the blanket, which was sending small pulses down to her pussy.

Sonya tensed and bolted up, while Max reached around her and held on. He gave a few good pumps more into her before he tensed up. He let out a shudder as Sonya felt the extra warmth fill her up. Sonya let out of a sigh of contentment, proud of herself for making him cum. She flopped forward and spread her arms out.

Sonya rolled over to find Max and Liv kissing and holding each other on their knees. Max's dick was going limp while the condom hung off, full of his spunk. He gave Liv one more kiss before climbing off the bed and dashing off to the bathroom.

Liv looked down at Sonya, then laughed. "You're really amazing."

Sonya giggled and whistled. "I know it." She held out her arms to invite Liv in, and she accepted. Liv got down and embraced Sonya. Olivia draped a leg up over Sonya as the two of them held each other.

Max got back into the room, then saw the two women cuddling on the bed. He sheepishly went over and laid down next to Sonya, who threw an arm around him as well. "Silly young people!" Sonya teased.

The two of them nuzzled Sonya's neck as they let their hands explore. Sonya rested her head back and closed her eyes. Eventually she fell asleep.

The next few days were routine for Sonya. She was still amazed at how Max and Olivia were willing to experiment with her.

Sonya looked up from the desk to see two familiar faces peering through the glass at her. Sonya groaned, then went up to go out the front doors.

She came around to talk to Max and Olivia. "What are you two doing?" she asked.

"We found someone for you," volunteered Max. "He's a senior, he's pretty smart, and he's like six four."

"He's pretty nice," mentioned Olivia, smiling widely.

Sony shook her head and smiled. "I can't believe you two. Are you seriously trying to set me up?"

Max got out his phone, then dialed up the pic of him. He tipped the phone toward Sonya. "This is Keegan."

Sonya gently took the phone from Max, then fixed her eyes on him. She stared for a good thirty seconds. "Make it happen."

12